[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

3 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

One thing i can say ...this drama is fire haha how the hell writernim keep exposing every secret this fast haha were still at 35 seriously still more episode until 100 but every secret been almost revealed hahah hope were getting more more exciting episodes until this end as seriously the twisted story make u just cant help not to watch even alot of annoying people on this  drama lol

I was wondering this too because if they reveal everything so fast what happens afterwards. I could be wrong, but I think the secret that will take the longest is the betrayal by Yoon-ah. Because if she didn't know the truth before the time jump she didn't actually do anything wrong.

I think this will keep Sori and Haru apart for the longest time. Because he will feel like he can't leave Yoon-ah until he finds out how she also kept the truth from him. Kyung-Joon is the only one that knows, and he'll prob keep his mouth shut. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

the betrayal by Yoon-ah. Because if she didn't know the truth before the time jump she didn't actually do anything wrong.

She knew about the lie and truth at the same time when she met KJ. She asked KJ why the two broke up. Although she wanted to tell SR that HR was her brother, KJ stopped her by telling her the truth and persuading her to ignore it and marry HR.

She is an accessory to KJ's manipulations so she could marry HR. That's wrong in my books. Doing it to someone she claimed to love. Perpetuating a lie for 5 years that she knows breaks his heart. In the last episode, she said HR must live thinking SR was his sister, which he knew was a lie, but she didn't know it. She hid the truth from the daughter's real father, who had not been given a chance. That is also wrong.

Any way I look at it, HO and KN are the two main liars, KJ and YA are opportunists who use the lie. OH is not entirely blameless. She took HO's, KN's words and their DNA test, told HR his fake parentage while not being careful with KJ who had eavesdropped, then told SR the lie.

9 hours ago, booha said:

straight at OH’s face and said ‘because you are my friend,’ I couldn’t help but giggle. I have to think HO is just an unpracticed schemer unlike Mi Ja

She's thick skinned. She must think very lowly of OH if she expected OH to blithely accept her flowers and share Grandpa's will. 
I heard 'chingu' from OH and I thought it was ' we are not friends now' but it was something else. 
Part of the annoying dynamics between the two women is that OH is not upfront like Grandma with HO. She told off her then husband but treated HO with quiet disdain esp. at the funeral. Five years later, HO still had the gall to call her a friend. That is hide-bound skin.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

The nurse is definitely playing with fire. I doubt she would expose KJ, because that is her money train. However, being so close is just asking for trouble. Both of KJ kids do not like each other, my guess there will be a fight in the future. Then the school will try to call the parents for a family meeting. I don't think the nurse is brazen/dumb enough to put KJ on the paperwork, but who knows. 

I disagree, Nurse will spill the beans and that is how they will find out about LK and Yoon A knowing that HaRu isn’t KN’s biological son and the person who lied to ‘s grandfather about it. So he will be the person with the most guilt. Sadly KJ doesn’t feel bad at all and actually feel entitled to inheriting the company. Lol lol 

• Like 6

It's been a while since a drama had such angering characters..... I'm always angry with a burning feeling somewhere above my stomach but I'm not gonna stop watching it!!:D.

An annoying character RickRoll'D me off because they're crafted that way. They've not crossed the line of no return. Plus they're really just dumb anyway. Angering is where they're just irredeemable and I cannot wait for them to be destroyed!!

Most angering: SoRi's father and SoRi's husband!! OMG, I cannot wait for their downfall!:rage: how could daddy ruin his own daughter SoRi's hard work for five years? How could husband be playing those manipulation games like that?

Annoying: The mistress/Wife..... Her karma is gonna be pleasant to watch. Wife of HaRu...

Nurse, Leech Family, GrandMa are just irritants, low on the angering characters scale.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I disagree, Nurse will spill the beans and that is how they will find out about LK and Yoon A knowing that HaRu isn’t KN’s biological son and the person who lied to ‘s grandfather about it. So he will be the person with the most guilt. Sadly KJ doesn’t feel bad at all and actually feel entitled to inheriting the company. Lol lol 

Nurse will spill the beans if KJ is dumb enough to betray her, which he might be. She seems to be the most calculating one so the benefit of exposing the secret would have to be greater than keeping it. 

Nurse does not know about Yoon-ah knowing the secret. The only person that knows that is Yoon-ah and KJ. When he is exposed, he will either follow two paths:

1) Tell on Yoon-ah so that they both go down together

2) Keep the secret out of pettiness/anger. Because even though he is done he can still make sure that Sori/Haru aren't happy together by keeping Yoon-ah's secret.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Wow, this thread has gathered so many chingus hahaha. So, some of us (including myself) chimed in at the right time when the Second Husband is on a 2.5 weeks break for the next 3 weeks :approves:

This serial feels different from Red Shoes or the Second Husband. Like one of the chingus highlighted, there are just so many lies out there and super annoying characters that make you cannot help but continue watching! Last week's episodes were really the gem, with the time jump and the major lies being exposed to the main characters (Ha Ru and Ok Hee primarily, but not all). So Ri will also learn about it soon!

It is not the typical revenge makjang also, but more family confrontational type with lies being the main perpetrator!

I may just binge through this week during the Lunar New Year break :rickroll:

• Like 7

Dear Chingus, we are back with an exciting Quick Poll!:wow1:

Many of our favourite dramas will be on a hiatus. While we wait for our dramas to air, let us experience the thrill of Winter Olympics. Do participate in the poll and let us know about your favourite events that never fail to give you the adrenalin rush. :highonflowers:

re- @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

• Like 3

@backstreetboysfan   @Newbie21SG

Sorry  More cancellation is on horizon: Jan 1& 2 (new year) AND Fed 7 to 18 (olympic game)

((more cancellation news)):confounded::worried:

According to the KBS schedule, 'Love Twist' will be canceled for two days on January 31 and February 1.

The cancellation will continue after the Lunar New Year holiday. The long-term cancellation is scheduled from February 7 to 18 in the aftermath of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, which will start on the 4th.

http://tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16436270051624190002

Happy Lunar New Year

gem0pIz.jpg

On 1/30/2022 at 1:10 AM, maribella said:

She's thick skinned. She must think very lowly of OH if she expected OH to blithely accept her flowers and share Grandpa's will. 

I heard 'chingu' from OH and I thought it was ' we are not friends now' but it was something else. 
Part of the annoying dynamics between the two women is that OH is not upfront like Grandma with HO. She told off her then husband but treated HO with quiet disdain esp. at the funeral. Five years later, HO still had the gall to call her a friend. That is hide-bound skin.

Yeah soon as HO heard about the sound of a jingling fortune in the will, she couldn’t help herself but sprang into action. Lol  She forgot HR isn’t even KN’s real son.  The scene showed how her delusional mind tried to scheme for the will.  I hope she knows what kind of a person KN is. When it comes to his wealth and business, he will throw everybody under the bus.:dead:

Now OH knows about the false DNA. So OH can play a game with a poker face against HO and KN.  

Well it was  a false DNA which made OH to give up her marriage for SR. So she tried her best not to create unnecessary commotion.  At the time SR blamed OH and stopped talking to her.  OH did it because she knew it would be such trauma for SR to face HR as a brother.  
She watched them grow together since childhood so it wasn’t a surprise SR and HR confessed their feelings to her.   So she was happy for them till the false DNA came to surface.  OH suspected the possibility SR and HR were intimate and was mortified how SR would react to HR as a brother.   OH wanted to spare SR from living through such a painful experience.  So I understand why OH wasn’t too confrontational with HO at the time.  OH isn’t a person who can be easily pushed around. We have to remember her sashimi knife to KN.  hehe

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

OH NOOOOO.............the 2 dailies are now on a hiatus for the next 2 weeks after Friday :wut:

What's so interesting about the Winter Olympics??? Does Korea have many medal prospects too???

And why cancel the dailies when they are shown at night? I thought the Games occur mostly in the day time? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

OH NOOOOO.............the 2 dailies are now on a hiatus for the next 2 weeks after Friday 

What's so interesting about the Winter Olympics??? Does Korea have many medal prospects too???

And why cancel the dailies when they are shown at night? I thought the Games occur mostly in the day time? 

This drama said they will continue next episode on feb 2 ...did they announce already that they will have hiatus? Korea always like that ..they really give way to support and show recognitions to their sports especially olympic 

2 hours ago, booha said:

Sorry  More cancellation is on horizon: Jan 1& 2 (new year) AND Fed 7 to 18 (olympic game)

According to the KBS schedule, 'Love Twist' will be canceled for two days on January 31 and February 1.

The cancellation will continue after the Lunar New Year holiday. The long-term cancellation is scheduled from February 7 to 18 in the aftermath of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, which will start on the 4th.

Happy Lunar New Year

Yeah soon as HO heard about the sound of a jingling fortune in the will, she couldn’t help herself but sprang into action. Lol  She forgot HR isn’t even KN’s real son.  The scene showed how her delusional mind tried to scheme for the will.  I hope she knows what kind of a person KN is. When it comes to his wealth and business, he will throw everybody under the bus.

Now OH knows about the false DNA. So OH can play a game with a poker face against HO and KN.  

Well it was  a false DNA which made OH to give up her marriage for SR. So she tried her best not to create unnecessary commotion.  At the time SR blamed OH and stopped talking to her.  OH did it because she knew it would be such trauma for SR to face HR as a brother.  
She watched them grow together since childhood so it wasn’t a surprise SR and HR confessed their feelings to her.   So she was happy for them till the false DNA came to surface.  OH suspected the possibility SR and HR were intimate and was mortified how SR would react to HR as a brother.   OH wanted to spare SR from living through such a painful experience.  So I understand why OH wasn’t too confrontational with HO at the time.  OH isn’t a person who can be easily pushed around. We have to remember her sashimi knife to KN.  hehe

This is why its more exciting ..now not just haru will take revenge but also her ..just so excited what will sori gonna do after knowing about the fake dna and what will haru next move then..i like that sori and her mom okhee really were honest to each other 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images! Thanks
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, booha said:

((more cancellation news))

Happy Lunar New Year

Yeah I though that would happen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, booha said:

She forgot HR isn’t even KN’s real son.  The scene showed how her delusional mind tried to scheme for the will.  I hope she knows what kind of a person KN is. When it comes to his wealth and business, he will throw everybody under the bus

Thank you for saying this. Her lies seem to playing tricks with her own mind. Trying to steal KN’s wealth but we don’t have to worry. HR will never take it and will put his mom in her place when the time comes. She is greedy but she has never said yes HR is KN’s son. She would always put the blame on her FIL claiming HR is his blood. She is sneaky. She is also shameless, she was glad to see OH living in the slum. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, booha said:

2 weeks of drought incoming.. just when we are about to get to the exciting part.  

8 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

This drama said they will continue next episode on feb 2 ...did they announce already that they will have hiatus? Korea always like that ..they really give way to support and show recognitions to their sports especially olympic 

This is why its more exciting ..now not just haru will take revenge but also her ..just so excited what will sori gonna do after knowing about the fake dna and what will haru next move then..i like that sori and her mom okhee really were honest to each other 

Same, I didn't expect OH to tell Sori the truth that soon but maybe she knew from SR's reaction of HR being her brother that there must be something else bigger than SR still having feelings for HR and thats why she quickly told SR the truth for fear that SR might get hurt again. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Thank you for saying this. Her lies seem to playing tricks with her own mind. Trying to steal KN’s wealth but we don’t have to worry. HR will never take it and will put his mom in her place when the time comes. She is greedy but she has never said yes HR is KN’s son. She would always put the blame on her FIL claiming HR is his blood. She is sneaky. She is also shameless, she was glad to see OH living in the slum. 

HR has never once acknowledge HO as his mum so whatever tricks she tried to pull off now, HR won't be fooled by her especially now that HR know they lied to him over his paternity test and combined with the fact he knew he isn't kwangnam's son, I doubt he would lay a hand on the inheritance. If anything, him trying to take the inheritance would only be him trying to find out the truth behind the grandfather's death. HO is just a cunning and shameless women who think everyone owe her a favor or something. She seems to have this mentality from the start that since her life is ruined from that kitae guy, so everyone else's lives should be ruined as well and she couldn't care less about it. Having this kind of mentality will never make her a happy person. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

She seems to have this mentality from the start that since her life is ruined from that kitae guy, so everyone else's lives should be ruined as well and she couldn't care less about it. Having this kind of mentality will never make her a happy person. 

I think she always had that mentality before the “ rape”. KJ’s mom never seemed to like HO in the first place. When OH confronted her on the affair, do you remember what she told her “ She said they shared everything why not share KN”.  I don’t think that mentality became like that just be you that incident. Since they had the habit of doing so , I am positive OH shared with her because HO may have acted the White Lotus card in the past so yeah. She has always been selfish. As she got older she just became more bolder @SBoramie

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I think she always had that mentality before the “ rape”. KJ’s mom never seemed to like HO in the first place. When OH confronted her on the affair, do you remember what she told her “ She said they shared everything why not share KN”.  I don’t think that mentality became like that just be you that incident. Since they had the habit of doing so , I am positive OH shared with her because HO may have acted the White Lotus card in the past so yeah. She has always been selfish. As she got older she just became more bolder @SBoramie

Hmm, now that you said it, its true that she already had that mentality since before that incident though I think the circumstances in her life somehow made it worst. Her life in the US wasn't smooth-sailing till she met KN there and came back with him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Hmm, now that you said it, its true that she already had that mentality since before that incident though I think the circumstances in her life somehow made it worst. Her life in the US wasn't smooth-sailing till she met KN there and came back with him. 

I agree @SBoramie Bbc Two Yes GIF by BBC

i missing this drama so much :criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, SBoramie said:

I doubt he would lay a hand on the inheritance. If anything, him trying to take the inheritance would only be him trying to find out the truth behind the grandfather's death. 

I think Haru will try to take the inheritance at some point. That’s why we haven’t seen the will destroyed yet, he’s going to do something with it 

He will prob use it to back KN in the corner about the lie and possibly take revenge. My guess is he’d keep the fortune to the side for Sori but let KN think he lost his family’s fortune to the fake son to twist the knife. 

I think from Haru’s POV KN wanted all the benefits of Haru being his son with out the consequences of it.

Benefits: Break up with Sori, send Haru far away

Pain: Split inheritance, be Haru’s father 

Haru now wants him to feel the consequences of his choices/lie. He won’t keep it in the long run but he is def going to take the inheritance. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

** I don’t know how many are checking out the soompl event sites.  It’s really a fun place to visit/or lurk.  Lot of time the comments are very funny, humorous and entertaining.  It’s a good place for me to forget the gloomy winter.  :blush:

The latest event; Quick Poll: Participating in the Winter Olympics(Beijing-2022)

Here is one YT from the site.  Yeah my doggedly un-improving skiing year after year is like her :bawling:

20 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Well before the pandemic  the Olympics(especially winter games) were popular and lucrative. NBC paid: “In 2014 NBC paid $7.75bn for the rights to broadcast the Olympics in the US until 2032.” 

So popular games like figure skating are arranged to broadcast in a prime time slot in the US which is evening time.  I know Koreans are crazy about short track speed skating. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, SBoramie said:

She seems to have this mentality from the start that since her life is ruined from that kitae guy, so everyone else's lives should be ruined as well and she couldn't care less about it. Having this kind of mentality will never make her a happy person. 

I think she is happy or makes herself happy with self denials. I have met people like her. They are shallow with little sense of loyalty. As long as they are comfortable, to heck with others. She won't rock the boat too much as we can see how she interacts with Grandma. Shallow people are also opportunists, that's why she started cheating on her good friend when KN brought her the kimchi gift from OH. 
Now she sees an opportunity for her son to acquire Grandpa's wealth, she's all over OH.

I see the 'good guys' having weapons to fight the two lying adulterers. Unlike  Second husband where the evil woman has the upper hand many times. Then it's otoke, otoke...

• Like 5