[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

Briefly scanned through the episode too....Ha Ru seems to be moving opposite So Ri's house, leaving Yoon Ah much displeased. KJ's mistress also had an encounter with So Ri....on purpose perhaps?

OH and HO's one on one talk...not sure what were they discussing though....

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

SR doesn’t hate HR at all. SR was talking to her grandmother, she looked sad when Halmeoni spoke badly about Ha Ru.

KJ is a parasite. He is a snake also, fishing for information. So glad Ha Ru doesn’t trust him at all. 

Yup, I don't think Sori ever hated Haru cus she wouldn't have kept his child if she hated him and seeing Haru relieved face when he saw Sori smiling proved he still harbor feelings for Sori. Its a good thing that both of them still have feelings for each other. I hope Haru quickly find proof that Kyungjun is the one behind the grandfather's death and get rid of him for good. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Briefly scanned through the episode too....Ha Ru seems to be moving opposite So Ri's house, leaving Yoon Ah much displeased. KJ's mistress also had an encounter with So Ri....on purpose perhaps?

OH and HO's one on one talk...not sure what were they discussing though....

I think OH told SR that HR wasn't her brother in the preview, she looked stunned. But my guesses have erred most times. :blush:

The nurse is turning the screws on KJ. I wonder the staff did not know his out of office work. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Yup, I don't think Sori ever hated Haru cus she wouldn't have kept his child if she hated him and seeing Haru relieved face when he saw Sori smiling proved he still harbor feelings for Sori. Its a good thing that both of them still have feelings for each other. I hope Haru quickly find proof that Kyungjun is the one behind the grandfather's death and get rid of him for good. 

I agree , she isn’t over him at all. They both love each other and no one can replace them in each other’s heart. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Today preview had me shook with how fast the story is progressing. Can't wait for the subs to be out. 

Yeah, I'm getting whiplash as well.

Writer nim is unpredictable and determined to confuse us :lol: What's with the three Byul children (they are adorable btw) It took me 15 eps to finally get used to OH and HO' names and now this :skull:

HR my guy finally getting his act together and SR's gonna know the truth that they're not siblings. It will be badass if she joined hands with HR and OH since she is now in Dongbang and have the power to destroy it from within. Though I don't see it happening anytime soon since she feels sorry for KJ's family. Who knows, maybe the writer's gonna throw us all a curveball with how unpredictable this drama is becoming. I'm just hoping no more tears from SR :tears: My heart hurts when I watch her crying scenes 

It's very satisfying to see the selfish people fighting against each other and making each other's lives hell. Will Grandmother be the next to go? Seems like she will find out about the fake truth of HR and SR being siblings soon

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

The pacing for this show has been really good so far. I'm not sure if it's because the pacing is actually fast, or because there are so many lies that it just FEELS like it's fast. Either way, it doesn't feel slow.

40 minutes ago, maribella said:

It will be Wednesday before we see what happens? Or is this show going on over the Chinese New Year celebrations?

It's not going to be on Monday or Tuesday because of Lunar New Year. I really hoped there would be a Monday show, so I'm disappointed. Watching this was going to be my reward after cooking jeon at my in-laws on Monday :lol::lol:

Edited by CupcakeEonni

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

The pacing for this show has been really good so far. I'm not sure if it's because the pacing is actually fast, or because there are so many lies that it just FEELS like it's fast. Either way, it doesn't feel slow.

It's not going to be on Monday or Tuesday because of Lunar New Year. I really hoped there would be a Monday show, so I'm disappointed. Watching this was going to be my reward after cooking jeon at my in-laws on Monday :lol::lol:

Take a picture and share with us after cooking Jeon

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Ep. 35 - lots of happenings in this episode for sure and like one of the chingus mentioned, things moved fast in this show (which is what I also like).

First thing first: OH and KN and HO and OH's relationships after the divorce. Clearly, OH is bent on having her revenge as she is bitter and angry (from the preview) about how her former husband as well as best friend betrayed her earlier. And HO's claiming that she still cares about OH and despite betraying her still dared to meet her face to face trying to fish information about the late grandpa's will? Geez.....that woman is truly thick-skinned! She also thought that OH was being too kind...which the later countered in her own cryptic message to HO.

Next: Shin Do Hee, KJ's mistress, is certainly one of the most (if not the most) scheming character in this serial. Having learnt that So Ri moved back to her dad's house, resulting in the transfer of kindergarten for her son; that former nurse did the same thing too and had her son enrolled in the same school as Han Byeol! Later on, while the 2 Ommas were exchanging courtesies and said "hope we can be good friends", the 2 sons seem to have other ideas though as though realizing that they have a common connection in that both of their Appas is KJ himself!

Clearly, KJ is wary of SDH but the mistress too is not an easily ruffled character. She seems to think that she has control over KJ's life and will not hesitate to spill everything if KJ betrays her later. I shudder to think of what can happen between these 2 and So Ri.

As for Ha Ru, he doesn't even hesitate to move into the house opposite of So Ri's as he plots his revenge. This will be interesting.

In the next episode, So Ri will also learn the truth about Ha Ru's real parentage identity and should be pretty much relieved as she did not commit incest after all. With both her mom and Ha Ru plotting revenge, what will she do now; especially if she learns that her husband (KJ) was the one who lied to her grandpa about Ha Ru's parentage.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Clearly, KJ is wary of SDH but the mistress too is not an easily ruffled character. She seems to think that she has control over KJ's life and will not hesitate to spill everything if KJ betrays her later. I shudder to think of what can happen between these 2 and So Ri.

It would be stupid for her to rock the boat since KJ depends entirely on his job.

I wonder if he will scam SR to give to the nurse. 

OH is bent on having her revenge as she is bitter and angry (from the preview) about how her former husband as well as best friend betrayed her earlie

I think she had got over the cheating and told the husband to break up, but she pushed for divorce because of HR's paternity. Knowing they fooled her made her angry, I think.

This is kdrama, anything goes. But imagine what kind of parents those two are.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

First thing first: OH and KN and HO and OH's relationships after the divorce. Clearly, OH is bent on having her revenge as she is bitter and angry (from the preview) about how her former husband as well as best friend betrayed her earlier. And HO's claiming that she still cares about OH and despite betraying her still dared to meet her face to face trying to fish information about the late grandpa's will? Geez.....that woman is truly thick-skinned! She also thought that OH was being too kind...which the later countered in her own cryptic message to HO.

Lol lmao 

@Newbie21SG I disagree with Ok Hee. She is a good friend, only a good friend can put her in her place.  HO was trying to call Ok Hee a pushover and that is exactly what she isn’t. I am also glad OH knows that HO is a snake and a liar. 

I enjoyed watching KN squirming about the will. I know he remembers what his father said. How he wanted to hand over all his assets to Ha Ru.  

HO is very thick skinned and greedy. She has no morals, I love how difficult it is for her to say the words. Since it is so hard she should just come clean. @maribella Ofocurse KJ will scam SR , he promised the nurse he would take care of her for life. Look how she has nice things, he will certainly scam So Ri. Don’t worry, HR will make them pay for hurting SR when the time comes. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I read PD and the writer, who belong to KBS, have worked together on 7 projects including Love Twist.

Happy to see there is good chemistry among all of the characters but what I enjoyed most is the trio of OH&HO&KN. They added so much spice while they went through such maddening push-pull acts upon each other.  :tenor:
In EP3 I could feel a sharpening knife from OH while talking to KN and HO.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  
HO seems shameless a lot of the time, but there is this air of her miserable past seeping out which makes it hard to hate her completely.   In EP35 when HO looked straight at OH’s face and said ‘because you are my friend,’ I couldn’t help but giggle. I have to think HO is just an unpracticed schemer unlike Mi Ja who is a well-oiled one. Mi Ja is smooth. :mrgreen: 
Now for KN, he seems to have two sides. He shows a ruthless streak when it comes to business. But in a private setting, he can be a pushover and indecisive/vacillating (like with OH and HO so saying like he likes both :wink::triumph::wink:)
Yeah KN and HO spew out so much incoherent and contradictory stuff in dialog but it works for them. :sweats:

0N6plCC.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220128205518688

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I think Grandma was the one who never liked Haru or him living in the house. It was mentioned earlier that she wasn't pleased with OH bringing her friend's child to live in their house. So she prob feels some vindication that she was always right about Haru. 

The nurse is definitely playing with fire. I doubt she would expose KJ, because that is her money train. However, being so close is just asking for trouble. Both of KJ kids do not like each other, my guess there will be a fight in the future. Then the school will try to call the parents for a family meeting. I don't think the nurse is brazen/dumb enough to put KJ on the paperwork, but who knows. 

Thoughts on OH money? I don't think they mentioned what happened to it. Did she donate it all or is it really invested somewhere. I don't remember them saying. Maybe she is buying the family stock, or planning on giving it all to Sori later. 

I hope that they don't have OH forgiving KN in the end. Leecher husband is dumb. How could he think OH missed KN, At least Mi-ja is slightly smarter. 

Yoon-ah needs to stop showing jealousy regarding Sori. As far as Haru knows Yoon-ah thinks they are siblings, so being jealous of it is dumb. If Yoon-ah keeps going this way Haru might be suspicious that she knows the truth. 

In the next episode it looks like Sori finds out the truth. I hope she doesn't do something stupid like tell Kyung-Joon about Haru's revenge plans. I know they are married but she needs to keep her mouth shut. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

One thing i can say ...this drama is fire haha how the hell writernim keep exposing every secret this fast haha were still at 35 seriously still more episode until 100 but every secret been almost revealed hahah hope were getting more more exciting episodes until this end as seriously the twisted story make u just cant help not to watch even alot of annoying people on this  drama lol

• Like 4
  • Blob 2