[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

@backstreetboysfan Yep, Sehee posted on her instragram story on the 9th i think and started the 10th while i think Oh HyunKyung on the 11th. Should soon hear about DB and Junoh's actors. All of them have taken a 3rd vaccine shot and had relatively easy sickness. From what i've heard there should be no delay and it should end by the 27th.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yep, Sehee posted on her instragram story on the 9th i think and started the 10th while i think Oh HyunKyung on the 11th. Should soon hear about DB and Junoh's actors. All of them have taken a 3rd vaccine shot and had relatively easy sickness. From what i've heard there should be no delay and it should end by the 27th.

Thanks for the info @Lunkera! :).

• Like 4

Will upload videos when preview for next episode is more or less ready.

Episode 47

YG pissed and disgusted asking why SaRa did it and SaRa saying because she likes him. YG calling her crazy. Calling Chief Kim who sees it from distance with housekeeper and DR to throw that crazy woman out. YG remembers all of his memories as 22 with DD. YG remembers them falling together and YG kissing DD. I think YG saying to himself "thats what i was like as 22" and really liking DD. YG sees DD from distance like in preview. DR entering the room where SaRa is. She is asking SaRa if the baby really isn't YG's- DR hit SaRa. DR saying SaRa isnt human. DR call Chief Kim.  They throw SaRa out and throw salt. SaRa crying. SaRa at the Han River but she stops herself and apologize to the baby and cries.

DB and CG discover some chicken recipe and both kiss grandma on each chin :D . Everyone saying it's delicious.  CG sees SaRa walking lifeless on the street and tries to help her. SaRa doesnt want any help and walks off. SaRa go into a hotel instead of home and CG wonders whats wrong from distance. YG and Lawyer Friend drinking together with Lawyer Friend congratulating YG. Lawyer Friend ask about DD but YG say they broke up but he said his memories returned. YG doesnt want to disrupt DD life. JN and Sechan greet YG when he come home. They are happy that his memories return. YG ask about Sejong and they say hes alseep. Asking about DD. YG tell them to have a talk with him. YG says they already broke up. Sechan is upset. Seems like JN isn't happy having DD as her stepmother. JN and Sechan start arguing and YG raise his voice to them to stop arguing. DB and SR lying in bed together talking and happy. SR get phonecall from DR but rejects it. DB and SR kiss. DR upset. YG confront DR asking why she did what she did while having amnesia. DR makes excuses but YG not buying it and leave her room. DR scared now.  YG playing the melody box DD gave him. SR receive call day after from DR telling her memory returned and that baby isnt his. Family hears it(i guess this is where SC plan to send her away). Everyone chocked what SaRa did calling her a bad woman. CG especially shocked. SC telling them to not tell DD.  SR pissed and they wonder where CG went. SaRa goes to visit Sejong one last time and saying stuff to him. This might have been more touching if she didnt use the whole pregnancy.. SaRa ex sees it. SaRa crying and Ex become suspicious.

CG confronts SaRa like in preview. CG is furious. SaRa saying she did wrong. SaRa say she did it to get close to Sejong. Saying that she left Sejong outside. She wanted to be a mom to Sejong. CG chocked. CG asks how it makes any sense. CG asks then what about our child? SaRa apologizes. CG calling her a bad woman and leave with a broken heart. DD comes to the restaurant. DD going somewhere with Hyunbin. YS talking about YG and SC telling her to not tell her i guess.  They see each other like in preview. DD keep secretly watching YG. DD walks out from restroom and sees YG. YG asks if DD is doing well. DD asks the same. Both lying that they are okay. DD saying shes okay and telling YG to be okay.  DD walks off Hyunbin tries to stop her but DD says something and Hyunbin says its a pity maybe next time. DD secretly watching YG driving away. Saying to herself shes not okay and saying she misses him. SaRa mom happy doing laundry that SaRa marrying rich family. MS go to confront her and ask where SaRa is. She acting arrogant. MS reveal and asking how SaRa can be so shameless. SaRa mom shocked. SaRa storm to meet DR and blaming everything on DR. Screaming at her about the scheming. YG overhears it and is furious. Seems like YG threw her out and DR took a taxi to SR. SR finds out everything DR did. SR asking how she could do something like that. SR doesnt want a mom like her. DB stops SR. YS and grandma says if DD and SC finds out there will be trouble. DD comes home they pretend like nothing. SR says to DR that DD cant find out and telling her don't you want how scary SC is. SR says she doesnt want a mom like her and want her to leave. SR go to apologize. Asking YG to give her mom a last chance. Seems like YG agrees but is mad (SR is out of line on this one.). SR saying DR to not cause anymore trouble.

DD in her room suspicious about YG recognize Hyunbin. Asking herself if YG remembers but DD says to herself that cant be the case. YG drinking at home. CG out somewhere and thinking. SaRa mom confronting SaRa they argue. Sejong saying something about someone taking hair from him and that is someone SaRa knows. YG suspicious. SaRa ex calls SaRa. SaRa cancels it. Ex writes message something about Sejong. Ex confronts SaRa with DNA Test. SaRa lies. Ex says he will go to YG. SaRa stops him. He wants a huge amount of money that SaRa doesnt have. I think its 500 million won. AK meets with DD. DD leaving saying she doesnt want anything to do with her. AK stops her and asking if she cant go with her to US. DD mentioning how she broke her and YG heart i think. DD say the only mom she has is YS and DD leave.  AK coughing blood. DD confront SC about why he set her up with AK and why she has to meet her. SC saying AK is her mother. DD says SC told her she was dead and probably better stay that way. DD says she abandoned her and tell SC to not let her meet with that woman again. DD remember scenes with AK and says no she cant forgive her. SaRa ex gambling. SaRa ex stopped by thugs. YG watching over Sejong sleeping. YG remember what Sejong said and getting suspicious about it. Ex calls SaRa and SaRa is angry since Ex will not leave Sejong alone and go meet YG. SaRa is furious.  Ex meets with YG and tell him hes Sejong biological father and YG is surprised episode ends,

Preview : YG meets SaRa who reveal truth. SaRa mom is found out and getting arrested. Ex with Sejong. YG looks for Sejong whos missing same with DD. Sejong is about to get hit by a truck. DD is injured saving Sejong.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 6

33 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Also, do people want me to continue writing full recap for the last remaining episodes? dont know if anyone actually reads them before watching the episode.

Although I just started reading the last couple of episodes and truly am grateful for your efforts.  

Yes please continue to write as this is the only platform where I can gauge what happen without the English sub title.

Otherwise my anticipate for the next 24 hours is quite agonising.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Also, do people want me to continue writing full recap for the last remaining episodes? dont know if anyone actually reads them before watching the episode.

Please keep posting them, I've been reading them instead of watching the whole ep. I gave up a while ago, but come and check what's going on. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

I’m enjoying it. It’s usually the next day before I can watch with subs

• Like 8

@syk2 @Min Mcgonagall @Lfd Fair enough. I'll keep posting them. Also with any other writer i would be confident that this is for people accepting them cause she cant be separated from the kids and a way for JN to accept DD. But with this writer it wouldn't suprise me with another short amnesia :D . While im waiting for them reunite, i am currently enjoying watching SaRa and her mother suffer. DR got a real wakeup call today so she won't dare to get on YG wrong side again.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Appreciate your great effort, feel very grateful & always looking forward to your recap.  Many thanks:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

2 horas atrás, Lunkera disse:

Além disso, as pessoas querem que eu continue escrevendo recapitulação completa para os últimos episódios restantes? não sei se alguém realmente lê-los antes de assistir o episódio.

Please continue to do the summaries. I'm just following this show for its summaries. Thank you very much
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I watch the drama. But still visit here to read your recap before the subbed version coming out. Thank you very much

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Please do. My country is one week late and I detest going to the pirate website to see the show as it airs so your recap is very much anticipated. Thanks very much for your effort

• Like 4