[Drama 2021] Melancholia ♾️ 멜랑꼴리아

Maetawinz

47 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I havent watch ep8... haha...i woke up trying to find ep8 ratings... any news on that yet? :lol:

FYI Just 1.9% because everyone watched reflection of you finale.

6 hours ago, CA C said:

FYI Just 1.9% because everyone watched reflection of you finale.

Ah.. thanks for the update... nvm, will see again next week's ratings. :lol: Fighting!

Ok, just saw the episode... so the other Noh sistet has hots for teacher ji's ex-fiancee? Haha.. haiz, how the world is connected... 

Well, what has been said have been said before, a monster brought up another monster... while the good people always have to fight hard for justice...

I didnt noticed it before, but even ex-fiancee is driving a range rover... the production of this drama is quite expensive no?... though our lead is driving a motorcycle, its still cool... 

Lets see how they solve this difficult problem.. will the solution come to them...

But one gotta admit, its sad that teacher ji keep rejecting him and not wanting to even talk to him... from the time she disappeared to now, he had wanted to share his accomplishment with her, though she knew it would mean he wants more and she is not willing to give that yet...

Regardless, Teacher ji was the one who gave him the nudge to move forward otherwise he would have been failing in class (deliberately).. she gave him the courage to do more and even after the scandal, he could have regress but didnt, and instead do the very best that he could and came back...

funny that he cut ties with his toxic parents... glad that he did it but he will gk bk to them eventually...

• Like 1

Am watching ep8 the second time... i dont know why... but

Ok.. how did Seung Yoo memorised Yoon-soo mobile number  from her car ? What was on her car? And how come one's mobile number is there?

Also what was with module called maths Kangroo on Kim Jina's transcript..  :crazy:

Is the era of flip phone back now? Haha.. 

• Like 2

I'm really really enjoying this drama.  The story is interesting and unique. The pacing is excellent, it's never boring.  The cinematography is great.  The acting is very good.  I really look forward to each new episode.   It's an outstanding drama.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@realistic2280a

Oh babe. WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!?:joy:

Samsung introduced their flip smartphones sometime already.:tounge_wink: In my country, it's common to leave one's contact on dashboard of car when double parking. Parking is scarce y'see.

It's common courtesy so that the other person can call you to move your car.:blush:

Apparently Seung Yoo isn't just a math genius but has sharp eyesight and excellent memory too.:joy:

I looked it up the Math Kangaroo is legit LoL. It is some sort of math tournament? An international math competition. Learn somethin' new everyday huh ha-ha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@realistic2280a

Oh babe. WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!?:joy:

Samsung introduced their flip smartphones sometime already.:tounge_wink: In my country, it's common to leave one's contact on dashboard of car when double parking. Parking is scarce y'see.

It's common courtesy so that the other person can call you to move your car.:blush:

Apparently Seung Yoo isn't just a math genius but has sharp eyesight and excellent memory too.:joy:

I looked it up the Math Kangaroo is legit LoL. It is some sort of math tournament? An international math competition. Learn somethin' new everyday huh ha-ha.

Hahha..thanks for the info.. i would not think that one would just leave your mobile phone number on the dashboard deliberately - privacy and security issue..... when parking yes, but not when moving...  its just not done in my country... haha... also, ermm.. no parking issue in my country :lol:

Yes, flip phones was kinda old style (then sony erricsson's, i remembered briefly, and then it went out of fashion.. but now it seemed to be making a comeback, hence my comment)... im not sure how popular its gonna be, since i think it is a hassle to open a phone to answer calls, as we are used to just answering flat as it is... i know its better for privacy issue, but  yeah, will see how popular it is going to be...

Ah.. so it is legit.. with the name kangroo in  it.. i guess it must be an australian contest.. i remember the annual australian maths competitions 20/30 years ago, where teachers just asked students to compete it in for fun., i even took part in it, nope not a maths genius here... haha... but im not sure if its still being organised now... have they been renamed kangroo???? :lol::lol:

Its funny... why do i read comments saying Seung yoo didnt attend any formal education? I thought from the narratives, while he quit high school, he took tests and went into Hankok University and graduated... and went on to win more maths prizes...

and here we are 4 years later... 

Lets hope its not anger again for tonight's episode ... Seung Yoo cant be blamed for everything, Yoon Su also had fault in it, in her enthuasism to make Seung Yoo love maths again in high school, she forgot the consequences of her actions might...she didnt realise how her eagerness to help Seung Yoo can be seen negatively by others ... hence the mess they are in now...

Too much anger, when they can talk calmly after 4 years;  Seung Yoo can tell her what he is planning to do.... Just shutting him out, when you know he feels responsible for the whole event is not fair to him as well.. isnt it? Both just have to talk it out...

They need to work together to get their revenge somehow... if any...we know that's Seung Yoo's target anyway... 

• Like 1

Let's hope Evil Ms. Noh didn't get to ruin Seung Yoo and Yoon Soo's swoony backhug moment ha-ha!

Perhaps Yoon Soo might need to burn those shoes of hers or switch to a different color LoL. 

Ye Rin's mom suspects the hubs is havin' an affair. Seung Yoo's mom's reaction at spotting Ms. Noh with Ye Rin's dad together ha.

Yoon Soo's ex fiance act like the entitled jerk he is threatening Seung Yoo to stay away from Yoon Soo tsk. I like how Si An isn't intimidated by Ms. Noh or her monster daughter. 

Ye Rin still thinks Seung Yoo will come round and develop feelings for her. Well.. keep dreaming ok!? She's so unlikable. Why are the classmates still here LoL? They serve no purpose if ya ask me.

On the other, it's nice to see Seung Yoo's dad missing his only son.. next ep. preview show Yoon Soo/Seung Yoo gettin' closer to each other~

• Like 2

Yay! Double digit increase... crumbs, but at least its going up... :heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1502857wpp/melancholia-sees-boost-in-ratings-artificial-city-makes-promising-start

Was damn happy at least they hugged in episode ending, dont care its because they have to escape Ms Noh, but at least there is a hug! That's progress after all the cold reaction that Yoon su have given to Seung Yoo all this time... 

Yes, i do get that the ex-fiancee is not given any justice in this drama... he was a nice man, but Yoon-su doesnt seemed to be having hots on him...with a dissaproving mother in law, who wouldnt be stressed about marriage. At least she wasnt hung up on the fiancee...unfair to him, but what to do, this is Yoon su and Seung Yoo's drama :lol:

Not surprised that Yerin has hots for Seung yoo.. coz he did helped her when they were young right.. Only Yerin got "damged" because of her parents... sigh... 

The next episode, almost kiss scene? Him helping her in hospital... why was she sick i wonder... :lol:

• Like 2

Was searching for the link... but yes, im worried about the motorcycle too!:unsure:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/rbx27b/melancholia_episodes_9_10/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Yes a new sypnosis of the drama needs to be made... throw the words ^sexual scandal^ out and im sure it would be better received... because IT Wasnt A Sexual scandal in the first place! Sigh...