[Drama 2021] Secret Royal Inspector Joy, 어사조이뎐

agenth

I came to drop by and say, I can’t believe they actually played 2PM My House in a sageuk and specifically a drama that Taecyeon is in :lol:

As a 2PM fan, I died when I saw the clip on Twitter of Taecyeon saying “do you want to come to my house” and My House played in the BGM LOL! :loolz:

Dont tell me they’re going to try to do this in Red Sleeve Cuff too..:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ferily said:

I came to drop by and say, I can’t believe they actually played 2PM My House in a sageuk and specifically a drama that Taecyeon is in :lol:

As a 2PM fan, I died when I saw the clip on Twitter of Taecyeon saying “do you want to come to my house” and My House played in the BGM LOL! 

Dont tell me they’re going to try to do this in Red Sleeve Cuff too..:joy:

It only played in the preview.  It wasn't part of the actual drama.  :lol:  TvN took some creative license for the fans.   I love that they release these extra previews, pics and clips before the airing.  My anticipation shoots through the roof.

• LOL 1

Yes, not much scenes from the leads...

A bit of jealousy and then that's the end of their screen time i  the episode..... sigh... but im glad the girls are working and earning for themselves in the next episode... though im not sure why Joyi didnt get help from Yi Eon in finding her a house in Hanyang..... i get that he's busy but her lawyer friend is cute too... :lol:

• Like 1

In the back of his mind YE is all ready to settle down and low key feels they are married even if he is too clueless in denial  to realize it while OTOH Joy Yi is very trap shy, does not want to be again dependent, tied down to another man and the In law duties that go with that. So she is fighting her feelings. She just wants to enjoy and live life her on her own terms for once.  

On 12/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, TheaN said:

It only played in the preview.  It wasn't part of the actual drama.  :lol:  TvN took some creative license for the fans.   I love that they release these extra previews, pics and clips before the airing.  My anticipation shoots through the roof.

I stand corrected.  I think it also played as part of the drama in some countries.  It was removed on viki.  US markets (DVDs included) often remove music played in dramas, probably a copyright thing.

Coming up in episodes 11-12

Girls earning money

spacer.png

Finally gets to hug mom for a bit

spacer.png

Is this the Joseon version of a wife doing her hubby's tie?? :P

spacer.png

• Like 1

If Jo Yi does not stop kiss blocking her and Yi Eon... I will lose what is left of my mind. :scream:

Taec did so good with acting out Yi Eon after he found out TS killed the prince. That single tear... so good.

And Jo Yi reuniting with her mom. I really need them to be a badass mother/daughter duo from now on!!