[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

You can’t believe how suffocating was my engagement to SA , yes I can you doing it now to me

ha jun just wants to happy dance but eun joo doesn't know the steps. come on girl, can you hear the beat? 

justin timberlake i cant stop the feeling GIF

helpers meanwhile: gah, another love song! where's my music? escape! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

SR tricked Na-shee to bring out his hp and then she erased it. Both father and daughter will get into trouble because of the spurned suitor.

The preview isn't too exciting.

BM is getting drunk and I don't see anything good coming.

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Yes, since ex-Con got beat up pretty badly and he is now out for revenge, will MsM use him?  He's pretty risky, but he knows the life of crime.

Also, I don't know if HJ will have any success in auditing evil Mom since the money has disappeared for now.  She might slink through once again.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Well thats an interesting way to end the week ...

BAD GUYS

Ha-Ra, exposed for kidnapping Hoon, is on her heels and has to give him back to Uni Oppa

Se-Rin, standing on the edge of "utterly destroyed" I thought she might actually off herself during this episode

EvilStepmom, No Money, and it would seem no back up plan, ... and she's being audited - Nice!

Papa Ju, still thinks he's going to be collecting 50 million - ignorance is bliss in this case

Mr Na, was Se-Rin's "lover" for all of 10 minutes - now beaten and spurned - Hell hath no fury like an ex-con scorned

GOOD GUYS 

Miss M/Eun-Jo, Must've been reading all the complaints on Soompi Forums - Revenge went redline this week

DF Oppa, Dodged the "Se-Rin" bullet, (with alot of help), had a great presentation, and got promoted to President. Well Done Indeed.

Uni Oppa, Gets his son back, Gets a "get out of marriage free card" with Ha-Ra's kidnapped expose', saves DF Oppa from the Paparazzi, and has his resignation rejected.  ... and that little annoying bit about Miss M dating DF Oppa ... again

Bo-Mi, looks like she's had enough of watching from the sidelines, and is jumping headlong into revenge mode, already sending love notes to Ha-Ra & Se-Rin.  You just knew she wouldn't stand by and watch her brother suffer ... now if we could just get her into a few scenes with DF Oppa :wub: 

Grandma, I hope she makes peace with the wardrobe fairy soon, looking like an actual grandma is getting old ... no pun intended:rolleyes:

So I'm curious as to how the villains will recover from this weeks activities.  Not only are they all on the ropes, they will soon start feeding on each other when Mr Na decides to strike back, and Se-Rin realizes there is still blackmail value in what she knows and can testify to. With EvilStepmom and Ha-Ra back peddling, what can they possibly do to regain a level playing field, let alone the upper hand.

On the other side, Bo-Mi is going to play the wildcard. Looking forward to Miss M trying to talk Bo-Mi out of revenge so she can finish hers. Something tells me Bo-Mi isn't interested in suffering that sort of hypocrisy from her. I see these 2 ending up fighting in the very near future. Hopefully they're still friends when its over

All in all, a very good week.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

I have always said five years ago, SH should man up about the baby but should not touch HR with a ten foot pole. But of course he was the proper husband and father for 5 years. He was even annoyed that HR was on contraceptives instead of having his babies. He deserves to suffer. But he has decided to divorce her and sticking to it. A little redemption there. It was Miss M's effort that exposed HR's unscrupulous use of her son. He should have done more instead of just making calls from Miss M's list.  

Miss Cha Bo Mi, what can I say? EJ should have stuck to her guns and insisted that she was HGH. BM calls her EJ, for a supposedly all consuming revenge that is her raison d'etre, that depends on her anonymity, EJ allowed her to do so. Now that is stupid. BM is a loose canon. No matter how admirable her loyalty and love are, she  should stay out and be a supportive friend. No more.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

Miss Cha Bo Mi, what can I say? EJ should have stuck to her guns and insisted that she was HGH. BM calls her EJ, for a supposedly all consuming revenge that is her raison d'etre, that depends on her anonymity, EJ allowed her to do so. Now that is stupid. BM is a loose canon. No matter how admirable her loyalty and love are, she  should stay out and be a supportive friend. No more.

Give Eun-Jo & Bo-Mi a bit more credit -

Bo-Mi knew the "body" of Eun-Jo had a jacket on when found, she then finds the movie shoot dress in the box instead. She knew it was the same dress due to the tear in the sleeve that only she knew about, and she knew the last person to have the dress was Miss M. A Miss M who is already "pretending" to be Eun-Jo with Eun-Gyul.

Miss M didn't "allow" Bo-Mi anything, Bo-Mi figured it out, and Miss M told the truth because there was no believable lie she could tell that would explain the dress switch.  I agree with you that Bo-Mi is indeed a loose canon, but you can't expect her to be a supportive friend to Miss M and watch as her brother is tormented by her all the while.  If Miss M truly wanted to defuse the situation with Bo-Mi, then promise her to leave Uni Oppa out of any revenge plan (which she can't) and tell DF Oppa to accept Uni Oppa's resignation and let him leave the company (which she wont)

I think this development was necessary, as the villains can't seem to mount any sort of sustained offense, so the good guys have to hamstring themselves to allow the bad guys back in the game -  Bo-Mi will get sloppy, and the notes to Ha-Ra & Se-Rin should be a wake up call that maybe...just maybe... Eun-Jo is still alive. Mr Na knows but has no reason to hide his identity if he was to blackmail them. The only other person that could possibly know what happened 5 years ago is Eun-Jo herself.  Bo-Mi's entrance into the game will lead to the reveal of Miss M's real identity.

Besides, we had 45 more episodes anyway, something like this was bound to happen :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

that ridiculous, everyone knows about HaRa kidnapping her son :w00t: , but Seriously EJ could learn something from him , she should have made BM sign one she is a loose cannon :lol:

VQDprGy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

In the East, there is still a stigma of an unmarried woman having a baby and a man who would not wed the marry who is carrying his child.  SH was being responsible.   I saw the scene where he called her HR out on taking contraceptives.  I didn't get the impression that he was angry about that.  But he was angry that she lied that she was pregnant and said EJ was responsible for the miscarriage.  He told her he knew she could not be pregnant.

Many things were said about his character - that he had something going on with HR when he was engaged to EJ, that his ambition is to take over FIL's company, that he would not dare even make a squeak to HR when he finds out she mistreated Hun....  I think some are just determined to think the worst of him.  This was said before that it is mainly the actor's fault.  He has this sorrowful unappealing look that makes it hard to cheer for him.   EJ is left between him and the crybaby mama's (or grandma's) baby.  Whatever her choice, it seems like she is a loser!

BM might end up with the fake doctor, the one papa Ju considers his son!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Susu said:

BM is so annoying. Leave GH alone so she can do her revenge. All she cares about is to have her brother and GH back together. 

bomi is learning the painful lesson in shipping 101 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR8fY91ZPUyCDgb7bYiHm

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

now if we could just get her into a few scenes with DF Oppa

EDIT: why not secretary wang and bomi pairing? he is ultra efficient and loyal. seems good looking too! ^_^

Edited by Lmangla
please save disco oppa from bomi!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

40 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hmmm ... never thought of DF Oppa going that way but okay :lol:

ummm.... I meant bomi with secretary wang. she is a terrible match for disco oppa. if he doesn't get eun joo, that is okay but he doesn't need to be saddled with another member of sun hyuk's family :P

#discooppaneedsabreak 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ummm.... I meant bomi with secretary wang.

Yeah, I know thats what you meant, but I couldn't resist having alittle fun with it, sorry :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she is a terrible match for disco oppa. if he doesn't get eun joo, that is okay but he doesn't need to be saddled with another member of sun hyuk's family :P

#discooppaneedsabreak 

Whoa, this looks tasty - why is Eun-Jo okay for DF Oppa but Bo-Mi is a terrible match?

#whynotBo-Mi? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Whoa, this looks tasty - why is Eun-Jo okay for DF Oppa but Bo-Mi is a terrible match?

#whynotBo-Mi?

because he is way too nice and shouldn't have to be stuck in this gooey messy relationship chart forever! so if no eun joo, let him go out into the world, meet someone else outside (probably some far off country like they always do in dramaland) and come back with a new dance partner. 

bomi is as annoying as her brother. she is a terrible revenge sidekick :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1