[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

@wildcherry I know what you mean, but I have faith in our writer and that she will resolve everything and the story. With the whole thing about Du Sik’s past, the drama has been hinting about it since the earlier episodes, so I think we all definitely saw it coming and being brought up. I think it hasn’t been revealed until now and almost the end of the drama because there was really no reason for it to come up and go over Du Sik’s past since no one in Gongjin really asked him directly about it. Keep in mind that his past and the scenes we saw were revealed only to the viewers and those events we saw are things that we only know.

However, since Du Sik and Hye Jin are dating and Hye Jin is really thinking about being together with Du Sik in the future, that’s why it’s really being revealed. We actually have someone in the drama questioning and asking Du Sik why he won’t talk about his past (Hye Jin). I think the pacing and storyline of the drama has been really good so I don’t mind it at all. I have full belief in our writer and she will conclude everything well :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Thank you @Silverlining93 for sharing the preview!

Although I am already prepared for this, seeing HJ and especially DS crying in the dark alone like that broke my heart...

Anyway I will still keep my hope up since the preview is in the beginning of episode 15, there will definitely be happy touch in the end and especially in episode 16 *fingers crossed*

Stay strong our beloved ShikHye couple :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Mi Seon must have encouraged Hye Jin, to go comfort and support Du Sik.

"HYe Jin, you have me. But Du Sik was all alone. Imagine what he had to go through. But he has you now.."

Please don't take too long Hye Jin :bawling:

Edited by anastasia7
Add comment
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Ok I promised I will not speculate but here I am after rewatching the episodes multiple times:joy:

In my 10 odd years of drama watching , I can't remember the last time I was so emotionally invested in a show!! 

My guess is:

HJ will take the job in Seoul (DS will ask her to) however DS and her will continue dating. 

She will support him during therapy.

Ji PD will help DS meet Seonha and resolve that chapter for DS.

A wedding for MS and EC

I am all set if a late night tonight to watch the show as soon as it is released on Netflix. Hoping for a "Romantic Sunday"

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

In prepared for some heartbreaks in episode 15 :criesariver: we finally get to learn about Du Sik’s past!!

im so glad Saturday is almost here.. Ugh will I be able to sleep at night today and contain my excitement for episode 15?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Dramadee24 said:

Ok I promised I will not speculate but here I am after rewatching the episodes multiple times:joy:

In my 10 odd years of drama watching , I can't remember the last time I was so emotionally invested in a show!! 

My guess is:

HJ will take the job in Seoul (DS will ask her to) however DS and her will continue dating. 

She will support him during therapy.

Ji PD will help DS meet Seonha and resolve that chapter for DS.

A wedding for MS and EC

I am all set if a late night tonight to watch the show as soon as it is released on Netflix. Hoping for a "Romantic Sunday"

Yes agree that HJ will not totally leave DS... afterall she told him that tho drunk but still it can be something to her as it was part of the montage of her finally realizing that she likes him.

The writers always delivered (and sometimes spoiled our assumption :lol:) so Romantic Sunday it is! :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Sha la la la la la la la romantic Saturday is here. :partyblob:

I'm quite sure all the conflict will get resolved within the first 20 mins and then we get 40 minutes of SikHye romance+Gongjin comedy. 

I trust writer and HCCC creative team. They won't make our leads cry for 3 episodes straight. It's a healing romance they said.

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, anastasia7 said:

Mi Seon must have encouraged Hye Jin, to go comfort and support Du Sik.

"HYe Jin, you have me. But Du Sik was all alone. Imagine what he had to go through. But he has you now.."

Please don't take too long Hye Jin :bawling:

Ooooo I like that idea! That would actually be so touching. I hope too, that Du Shik telling his story to Hye Jin will be after both their breakdowns, that way, at least they can seek comfort in each other's embrace.

Watching Hye Jin cry made me tear up too. Gosh my heart aches for them :tears:

Please keep the heartbreak short and let the happiness be loooooooong :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, ferily said:

I think it hasn’t been revealed until now and almost the end of the drama because there was really no reason for it to come up and go over Du Sik’s past since no one in Gongjin really asked him directly about it. Keep in mind that his past and the scenes we saw were revealed only to the viewers and those events we saw are things that we only know.

However, since Du Sik and Hye Jin are dating and Hye Jin is really thinking about being together with Du Sik in the future, that’s why it’s really being revealed. We actually have someone in the drama questioning and asking Du Sik why he won’t talk about his past (Hye Jin)

Very insightful @ferily! If Hye Jin had never come to Gongjin, DS would have never felt the need to reveal his past to anyone but his therapist. He's been on autopilot these past few years with nothing to make him come clean. This should be a beautiful breakthrough for him (hopefully).

• Like 9

thanks for sharing another preview for ep15! watching ths preview breaks my heart and made me cry!:bawling::heartbreak:

I think that HJ will never leave DS too. the way he comforts him on the preview. but definitely she will go back to seoul. 

only few hours left and i'm waiting patiently!

• Like 7

WOAH!! are we having a extended ep for tomor?? 

Oh it started... brb prepare the tissues our HJ and Dusikkie is both crying...:weary: 

This is so sad, why HJ did you let him walk off by himself

and as in the sneak peak his taking the pills like in the sneak peak ep..

The villagers are worried about him 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

DS is staying like this for so many days. Gamri is worried and is feeding him and the food is not touched.

Spoiler

JiPD assistant says his father died but it wasnt DS fault but a person who died in a car accident JIPD knows its his brother in law He is going to go back to Goijin 

Why are these kids crying.iJun only wants to live with his parents . The heartbreak of the separation of his parents is finally shown on this lil boy...someone give these child kids an award

Spoiler

spacer.png

DAM the drama truck of doom strikes ..DS was too busy to answer DoHa father's call so he blames himself for his father's suicide attempt. As he thinks if he picked up the call DoHa's father wouldn't be at the state that he is in

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png:cries: this broke my heart hearing him call out for his hyung

spacer.png

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

Thanks tvN for extending Homcha hours.

:eats2:

Ep 15 : 100mins

Ep 16 : 2 hours

Spoiler

DS was a fund manager.  Doha dad invested in the stock he recommended & got burnt in stock market & suicidal.  

FA8-C8-EBA-268-E-4-BDE-9563-031-A5-E613-

Spoiler

The accident 

:criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1