[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

It’s not fair for DS to get all the blames, especially from Doha’s family..DS has been living in guilt ever since his family gone one by one.. if DH’s dad didn’t get greedy, things won’t get messy..but yeah, that’s how the story is written :rolleyes:

I love how our sikhye couple become stronger day by day :wub: 

• Like 6

And that's it! I'll try to avoid spoilers and let us all enjoy watching it first.

It's not quite 2 hours long, and plenty of blatant (with scenes dedicated to it) PPL that just made me go LOL, but still happy that all our community of Gongjin gets satisfactory screentime to tie up their stories, even the kids get an arc! :lol: Our 3rd mystery is revealed and we finally find out who the lottery winner is.

And what's a rom-com without a twist to our leads and their marriage proposal? :joy:

It's a big happy ending, my heart is full and my smiles all throughout watching it couldn't be wider. The producers definitely returned episode 16 to the healing rom-com that they promised us Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha would be. Topped off with sha la lalalalalalala- Romantic Sunday!

Seriously will miss these two, they look amazing together, their chemistry shone through in this last episode, and especially at their wedding photoshoot.

I almost want them to be real, damn why do they match so well?!

Could just be me but I would've loved an epilogue of them with babies or somethin though. I will miss Gongjin :fullofhearts:.

It was 16 beautifully crafted episodes alright!

• Like 2
  • Love 10

If the show has some special interview , i hope all the villagers could participate. I don't think i can settle for just 2,or 3 supporting actor/actress. Would like to know from their POV especially the child actor.

Woah. Such mix feelings. Waiting patiently ... 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차
3 hours ago, agenth said:

Bored? Why not come and participate in The Soompi Survival Games? Try your luck and sign up here:

I think second lead , should play he love fair games like this  :loolz:

Game rules: 

All you have to do is signup and see where the dice rolls (no further action by you is needed). With luck, you could be the ultimate winner!

second lead : :D

3prWFQw.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

It’s overrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! What to look out for next weekend! :smashes:

Secretly hoped there’s a epilogue of the family picture of DuShik, HyeJin + 2kiddos framed next to DS grandpa’s & GamRi grandma’s. Also wished for their Soeul wedding scene where DS meets HJ’s father again. Imagine when giving HJ’s hand to DS, the dad whispered, “Dont you dare make her lonely you bas*tard!” :yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

What a great drama! Thank you everyone here. I enjoy reading all the comments here. I rarely write comments, but tonight I must, just to share with u all, that you and I have enjoyed this drama to the fullest. It has been long i had a good cry watching k-dramas. 

No doubt, it is the best healing drama, just as Kim Seonho has said before. I am sure, you and I will have withdrawal symptoms. Weekends will never be the same again ㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 13

Wow.... not watching much of KDrama recently but I think I'm right if I will say that this is one if not best drama writing, ensemble, cinematography... the list goes on. :wow2:

The last episode doesn't look hastily concluded, it still gave moments to every characters - but thought it's supposed to be 2 hrs. 

First 15mins :tears: coz of Halmoni Gamri the - I soooo love KSH face/ eye acting (if there's such a thing) while talking to Halmoni's son. 

This is also the episode that HJ is in her prettiest (she always does but she's glowing her) love her pre-nup gown - but I second we need an epilogue to show Seoul wedding and ending with the frame photo of DS new family :wub: ss mentioned by @kdrama_luv

So love how they shift the mood from cryfest to comical - laughed so hard on lotto scene and HJ/DS PDA makes NS and HJ cringe :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

I spent the first 20 min crying, cried a little again at ShikHye proposal scene but feel totally contented now that I can say goodbye to HomeCha with a happy heart. What a lovely HomeCha journey we have been through, HomeCha crew definitely deserves awards for this masterpiece.

Happy but sad at the same time, why does HomeCha have to end now? Our couple still need to make dimple babies first :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, EInfinity said:

I spent the first 20 min crying, cried a little again at ShikHye proposal scene but feel totally contented now that I can say goodbye to HomeCha with a happy heart. What a lovely HomeCha journey we have been through, HomeCha crew definitely deserves awards for this masterpiece.

Happy but sad at the same time, why does HomeCha have to end now? Our couple still need to make dimple babies first :heart:

If only DS agree not to do cleaned up as HJ suggested... they should have double work so we can see the dimple babies :hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

FINAL THOUGHTS.

What they taught me.

Restaurant Owner and Husband - You can still be faithful and considerate of a person who never saw you after a certain period of time. And if there is a second chance , improve and make good use of it.

Chinese Restaurant Owner - Not all gossip mongers are bad people.

Singer Cafe Owner - You can still be Hip at a age where people call you old.

Shop Owners - Kid can be more aware than the parents and learn to appreciate for each member does for you.

Policeman - You can be rich and still be honest and grounded

Halmoni - See around yourself, you are already blessed than most are.

PD Ji - Timing matters but someone who knows your worth does too.

Mi Seon - Mr Right does not need to be from a Big City.

Hye Jin - Live the life your own way and learn to accept your faults and still Love fully.

Du Sik - Multitasking and a caring person need not be bad looking , just please exist iRL too hahah.

THANK YOU FOR HAPPY ENDING.....WILL MISS GONGJIN AND THE VILLAGERS...

:heart3:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

A great, satisfying, warm and wonderful end to HCCC. The aegyo and PPL were over the top, though! :)

But it's great to see both DS and HJ, as well as the other villagers, living a content and beautiful life in Gongjin with all the ups/downs/ realities of real life.

So funny to find out who the lottery winner was!

And one mystery I couldn't help but wonder - where did the new baby go?! I kept wanting to see him!!

It's been nice to share this viewing experience with you all, chingus! This is the first show I've watched live with the Forum.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

img.gif

I wanna find my own Chief Hong ~ I just love that they run together to help their fellow townies. 

this episode was overall awesome, and a sweet finish (after the horrible Episode 15). It had a lot of fluff, but I expected that and honestly that's how it should have ended - since I didn't really think they'd resolve Episode 15 issues. 

The 1.5min PPL was awful, however, especially since they made two food snobs/foodies order Domino's. These two who have their own bromance wouldn't in real life eat this pizza, when they argue over food so much!

PS: Can someone please tell me what the second mystery of gongjin was? (The reason for the divorce). I know it was a misunderstanding, but about what? 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, agenth said:

PS: Can someone please tell me what the second mystery of gongjin was? (The reason for the divorce). I know it was a misunderstanding, but about what? 

From what I can understand, years ago Hwa Jeong overheard a drunk Yeong Gu (is that his name?) talking about how bored he was in his marriage, how his first love (Cho Hui) got away, and how he married his friend just because. She was standing outside with an umbrella for him and overheard everything. The next scene we saw of them was her picking up his dirty socks and exploding in anger....but in reality she was just hurt by what he had said. She must have divorced him soon after that.

If anyone caught more details, please share.

1 hour ago, agenth said:

The 1.5min PPL was awful, however, especially since they made two food snobs/foodies order Domino's. These two who have their own bromance wouldn't in real life eat this pizza, when they argue over food so much!

That's so true! :lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1