[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!already finish watched first epi,n its superrrrrrr goooddddd all of it..hahaha..its really their ONS :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): although they say its 19+ I think its not really that hot kind of thing..it just perfect,they shoot it really beautifully n I like it..maybe if they air it at cable tv,its different story,maybe wayyyy hotter than that..all n all just wanna say,good job NWBU team!!!what ever the result is,my korean drama flame is ON again becz of SHK comeback n this masterpiece drama..

Btw don't know anything bout france language,but when SHK n JKY utter the lines with that,its sexy :heart2beat:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!already finish watched first epi,n its superrrrrrr goooddddd all of it..hahaha..its really their ONS :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): although they say its 19+ I think its not really that hot kind of thing..it just perfect,they shoot it really beautifully n I like it..maybe if they air it at cable tv,its different story,maybe wayyyy hotter than that..all n all just wanna say,good job NWBU team!!!what ever the result is,my korean drama flame is ON again becz of SHK comeback n this masterpiece drama..

Btw don't know anything bout france language,but when SHK n JKY utter the lines with that,its sexy :heart2beat:

French is very hard to learn/speak. I took 3 years of French and can’t remember a thing, let alone speaking like them. I’m proud of them!! 

• Like 1

I wasn't sure I'd like this from promo alone, but I watched Episode 1 and was blown away.

I really like how the music is part of the cinematography/story, in the way it flashes and the camera pans to a new/different scene. It's all interconnected. And the cinematography is beautiful, too - the rush of the fashion world is displayed in a breathtaking way, especially when the reveal was made that her one night stand was him hahaha. But they didn't blush or anything when they remet -  AND I JUST LOVED THAT. She was just thinking, OK, whatever, I have to get some work done. And I love that she stayed for their "blind date", because she was hungry (instead of the story making her pass out because she hadn't eaten all day, kudos writer)

And now of course, talking about our leads. I really like the portrayal of SHK as modern woman who tries to be emotionally cold, but there's a sadness attached to her, a sadness that is due to the name mentioned in Ep 2 preview.

And JKY, wow, he does look sultry (has put on some weight, even?). 

Their French is, of course, strange (I can barely understand what they're saying, thank God for subtitles, haha), but I am distracted by their visuals anyway :fullofhearts:

I do like that the fake name confusion ended early, because it would have been annoying, if that continued. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, annypooh said:

French is very hard to learn/speak. I took 3 years of French and can’t remember a thing, let alone speaking like them. I’m proud of them!! 

The accent is cliche, especially JKY. We do not speak like that. However, I know how hard it is to speak French especially for people like Korean who has different alphabet. You can see SHK knows worrds, because her prononciation is good for some words. Not everything because there sentence I could not understand

If the rating is not double digit, in My opinion does not seems really good especially from SBS. I do not know

• Like 1

Is it only me feeling like they burst the air out of the balloon having them already been intimate before any romance progress. I hope they can make a natural progress for their romance though and do not rush it. 

Just now, sal2 said:

Is it only me feeling like they burst the air out of the balloon having them already been intimate before any romance progress. I hope they can make a natural progress for their romance though and do not rush it. 

It's a ONS so of course without any romance progress :phew: It will be interesting to see how it progresses.

It would be a normal love story if they woul be just intimate with romantic feeling :grimace:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sal2 said:

they will progress from now on, and go until the break up and love each other while breaking up. It is the story of how they fall in love, how they will live this love and how they will break up in this love.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pitchoum said:

The accent is cliche, especially JKY. We do not speak like that. However, I know how hard it is to speak French especially for people like Korean who has different alphabet. You can see SHK knows worrds, because her prononciation is good for some words. Not everything because there sentence I could not understand

If the rating is not double digit, in My opinion does not seems really good especially from SBS. I do not know

I tried to learn and still can’t speak so I have no room to criticize them. They did better than I would. Hehehe. As for the ratings, to be honest, when I heard about the plot, I was not that excited but I’ll watch it because of SHK. So I can see why if the rating is not double digits starting out. However, it’s only 1st episode. It may increase after. Let’s have faith!!! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1