[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

2 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Beautiful articles have started coming out...as soon as her character was revealed...I am so happy 

THANK YOU!!  wow! pretty Dr. Kang Chung Ya, yes!!, and it's not even, in my opinion, her most beautiful style and look. She can really shows her beauty with the right look (I think) :wub:

.:highonflowers:

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00398120.html

"In this drama, Kang Chung Ya is a talented young doctor as well as a woman who is good at seducing anyone. Seemingly hiding many secrets, how much influence Kang Chung Ya has in the storyline of this drama makes viewers curious. Even so, this character is allegedly going to make things more difficult for Eun Young Ro." :huh::o :sweatingbullets:   :lol:  OMGOSH! I'm so corious..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[ K-Drama Update ]
211129 | News Article

Thought to be Blackpink's Jisoo's Classmate, Yoo In Na 's Visual in ' Snowdrop' succeeded in Surprising Viewers.

Yoo In-na 's Appearance Who Plays A Surgeon in Snowdrop Has Begun To Emerge. Success Shocked Viewers, The Actress 's Visuals Made Her Mistaken For A Classmate of BLACKPINK's Jisoo.

"Snowdrop" is again attracting attention after an image of one of the characters was revealed. Not Jisoo BLACKPINK ( Black Pink ) and Jung Hae In, this time Yoo In Na is in the spotlight.

Besides the two main characters, Yoo In Na 's recently revealed appearance has surprised viewers. Playing the role of a surgeon in a government-owned hospital, named Kang Chung-Ya, Yoo In-na successfully anesthetized the audience with youthful visuals.

In this drama, Kang Chung Ya is a talented young doctor as well as a woman who is good at seducing anyone. Seemingly hiding many secrets, how much influence Kang Chung Ya has in the storyline in this drama makes the viewers curious. Even so, this character, is allegedly going to make things more difficult for Eun Young Ro.

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00398120.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lunita said:

Even so, this character is allegedly going to make things more difficult for Eun Young Ro." :huh::o :sweatingbullets:   :lol:  OMGOSH! I'm so corious..

God knows why...but I want to have yoo in na in negative role for this drama...bec as far as I remember coach Kim (sky castle) had a character to overpower any protagonist of same series....I even want she win many many awards for the series.....ahhh can't wait

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

God knows why...but I want to have yoo in na in negative role for this drama...bec as far as I remember coach Kim (sky castle) had a character to overpower any protagonist of same series....I even want she win many many awards for the series.....ahhh can't wait

Me too! 

:sipsboba:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hi, look at the IG Story now of @theswoonnetflix! November 30, 2021 

:issohappy:

The admin featured in their IG story our favorite romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart".

And also they posted some mini video clips from the drama and posted it on their IG story.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Absolutely agree!!!! Hope she will  becomes a queen of stolen the scenes  in this drama too. 

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::partyblob::hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

YES YES!!  AGREE 100% WITH YOU.  

LET'S SEE ANOTHER SIDE OF HER ACTING, I CAN'T WAIT...hmm YIN said also that she wants to play a mother character ..upss.. :sweatingbullets:  could it be.....?  wuaaa hahahah :D:blink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/1/2021 at 8:48 AM, Lunita said:

YES YES!!  AGREE 100% WITH YOU.  

LET'S SEE ANOTHER SIDE OF HER ACTING, I CAN'T WAIT...hmm YIN said also that she wants to play a mother character ..upss..   could it be.....?  wuaaa hahahah 

Maybe something like that, the character role of YIN as Dra. Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon will really make a deep impact on the character role of the FL in snowdrop and now I am curious on what is the extent her being the main antogonist of the drama. Remember? YIN once became the female antagonist too in the successful My Love From the Star kdrama back then, For me she can do both a female lead or the other way around. 

Still, YIN can cross any path she wanted and I think she likes it too on taking different kind of roles which is out of her comfort zone. 

-----------

Tomorrow, December 2 is the 5th anniversary of Goblin drama and we got the news today that Gong Yoo finally created his official instagram account! 

I hope after Gong Yoo, the next Goblin cast that will create her own official instagram account is Yoo In-na. 

• Like 3

SNOWDROP 

The production team of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama <Snowdrop> (written by Yoo Hyun-mi / directed by Jo Hyun-tak / produced by Dramahouse Studio, JTBC Studio) released a group poster ahead of its first broadcast on December 18. In the <Snowdrop> group poster consisting of black and white versions, 23 cast members can be seen at a glance, raising expectations for various characters.

In the center, Jung Hae-in, who plays Im Su-ho in a black suit, and Ji-soo, who plays Eun Young-ro in a dress, stare straight ahead and catch the eye. Actress Yoo In-na, who plays the role of surgeon Kang Chung-ya, amplifies curiosity with glasses, suits, and an expressionless face. In addition, actress Yoon Se-ah, who plays as dormitory housemother Pi Seung-hee, draws attention by transforming her hair into a round-up with a short perm.

The 23 cast members showed off their individuality with different hairstyles, costumes, and facial expressions. Jang Seung-jo, a stubborn single-minded and head of the National Security Agency's anti-aircraft investigation team, as well as Jung Eugene as Jang Han-na, a member of the anti-aircraft investigation team who gave an impact with short bob, and Kim Hye-yoon who plays the role of Gye Bun-ok, a mascot telephone operator at the dormitory of Hosu Womans University is also notable.

In addition,

Huh Jun-ho as Eun Chang-soo
Park Sung-woong as Nam Tae-il
Kim Jung-nan as Hong Ae-ra
Jung Hye-young as Cho Sung-shim
Baek Ji-won as Choi Mi-hye
Lee Hwa-ryong as Ahn Kyung-hee
Kim Min-gue as Joo Kyuk-chan
Jang In-seop as Eung Cheol
Jung Sin-hye as Go Hye-ryeong
Kim Mi-su as Yeo Jeong-min
Choi Hee-jin as Yoon Seol-hee
Ahn Dong-goo as Choi Byung-tae
Heo Nam-jun as Oh Kwang-tae
Kim Jong-soo as Kim Man-dong
Nam Mi-jung as Oh Deok-shim
Jung Yi-seo as Shin Kyung-ja

The production team of <Snowdrop> raised expectations by saying, "The lively characters played by the best actors are one of the main points to watch <Snowdrop>."

First broadcast on Dec 18th (Sat) at 10:30pm KST / 20:30 WIB

Streaming on Disney+

©  http://naver.me/GN8t9u95

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

" Donation Angel " Yoo In-na donated 50 million won for children with hearing impairment. 

This is not the first time Yoo In-na has donated to deaf children. Since 2019, she has donated a total of 230 million won to support artificial cochleal surgery for deaf children. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/311/0001382830

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1