[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Do you mean star plus instagram right?

i think they did something wrong or misunderstood about broadcast date on their area because they deleted all snowdrop's still cuts and I think they will post new promotional photos in a proper time.

But luckily that they posted inna's still cuts so we have one more bts photo of her^^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't seen this ep. yet, I really hope we can see Yoo In Na the gorgeous woman as secret lover and also at work in the Hospital, YooInNa's role it's important and interesting for a lot of people who's not too young. I wish this story more open & we get more of it,  so it could be a central part of the story too. WE WANT TO SEE THIS AMAZING ACTRESS PERFOMANCE MORE PLEASE.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I just want to say that SNOWDROP should really have a very high rating !!

This Drama impresses bcs the amazing perfomance's level of the actors, closer to a reality that must have been very hard in such a very difficult experience.

I can't wait for the next ep. with eng sub.!  :heart:   Thanks to IN-NA!!

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

She has new work with her warmly voice in this year again.:kiss_wink:

Yoo In-na will participate in the narration of KBS 'UHD History Special'History story in 'warm + reliable' voice

Actress Yoo In-na participated in recording "UHD History Special" on KBS.

Yoo In-na is the guide of the museum and the voice of Toe, a clay doll made in Silla 1,500 years ago, in KBS' "UHD History Special - Museum Is Alive" (UHD History Special) and tells a colorful story about the relics.

Instead of repeating her explanation and appreciation of the relics, Yu In-na will deliver clear information in a calm and reliable voice and draw viewers' immersion to the fullest with her lively and passionate performance.

Yu In-na has established her position as an "all-round entertainer" by working in various fields, including movies and dramas, entertainment, radio and hosting.

Loved by listeners as a radio DJ, he has been a narrator of various programs, as well as continuing his "voice performance" by donating his talent for audiobooks on MBC's entertainment program "Let's Funding," participating in AI speakers and voice services, and the nation's first audio cinema "Sleeping By Your Side," which has been recognized for his honey voice, clear diction and excellent delivery.

The first and second parts of UHD History Special, in which Yoo In-na participated in the narration, will air on KBS1 at 10 p.m. on Dec. 28 and Jan. 4.

Full article https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/215/0001006052

auto translated by naver app.

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

She has new work with her warmly voice in this year again.

Yoo In-na will participate in the narration of KBS 'UHD History Special'History story in 'warm + reliable' voice

Actress Yoo In-na participated in recording "UHD History Special" on KBS.

Yoo In-na is the guide of the museum and the voice of Toe, a clay doll made in Silla 1,500 years ago, in KBS' "UHD History Special - Museum Is Alive" (UHD History Special) and tells a colorful story about the relics.

Instead of repeating her explanation and appreciation of the relics, Yu In-na will deliver clear information in a calm and reliable voice and draw viewers' immersion to the fullest with her lively and passionate performance.

Yu In-na has established her position as an "all-round entertainer" by working in various fields, including movies and dramas, entertainment, radio and hosting.

I'm happy for this and I hope that she will also accept new drama offer and this time she is the female lead role. Looking forward for YIN new kdrama in 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, Kdramabae said:

I am sorry for sharing this negative article...but can you all go and write positive comments for In na ♥️

Thanks to you for this and agree with you about positive comments on articles.

Spoiler

All of us have concern about controversy and inna's feelling in this situation and want to do everthings to let's her know that we/her fans always love and support her. 

And thing I want to share with you guys is when we want to leave comments on articles or other social networks, if possible we could write them in positive words or positive ways, I mean, we just tell how much we love her, encourage her, post her photos with lovely captions and avoid referring to history, political, blame knetz's opinions or all of controversy that will make things worst to inna.

I pretty sure that all inna's fans will do the best things to her and won't do anythings to make knet anger, misunderstand, and push her into the worst situation. 

And if possible, could we share only link of the article in the thread without headline or details?. I think, we will feel more comfortable when come in and don't see negative words or headlines in this thread (this is just my opinion^^).

Sorry if my comments so long and If some of my words or opinions make you guys feel uncomfortable please forgive me. And if it won't be good for this thread please tell me, I will delete it.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

:cutekitty:    :transforms: :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

Agree with you.   

most of pichi and yin's follovers know to the controversity about Yin's acting's character in these days. So I personally have been thinking it would be very good to support her now in Tweeter and IG with some positive/ love words, we know she reed the comments or get info. about it. 
Just thinking in post  with love and support to her as always.
I saying this bcs I haven't reed so many of those in social media. Keep in silence when she knows and we know too, wouldn't help so much, I think.. Maybe would be better just give her more than before, positiv comments , Just love. (Sorry guys, this's only my opinion) :wub::huh::)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yesterday 29 Dec 2021, IU BFF of our inna released new album and there is song name  "You" in this album.

This song is referrd to Yoo In Na who IU missed when she worte this song.

Thanks IU very much for this valuable song and it come in the right time when inna and her fans need something special like this.:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2