My Ultimate Oppa <3

partyon

Poll: My Ultimate Korean Actor Oppa  

163 members have voted

1. 1. My Ultimate Ahjussi Oppa (choose up to 3)

2. 2. My Ultimate Mature Oppa (choose up to 3)

3. 3. My Ultimate Younger Oppa (choose up to 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2020 at 10:00 AM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the poll @partyon!  May I make a suggestion?  I still cannot remember the name of some of the oppas.  I thought it would help if their most popular/notable drama or movie was mentioned.  

Thanks for your feedback! :kiss_wink: In the first post of this thread there is a list of all the oppas  incl. some dramas they starred in. This information was in spoiler tags because the post would have been so long otherwise. Seems like you may have missed this?
I will point it out in the post more clearly next time. :kiss_wink:

PS. I don't want to put this information into the actual poll, because it will make the poll harder to read.

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon @Lmangla

Thank you so much for creating this poll! :D You know my pov on having oppas but I enjoyed it very much! kkk

Can we have a noona poll as well? :lol: Probably won't be so popular but: equality!! 

I think a noona poll would be fun too! I am not so invested in noonas - except for Jang Nara (of course), so am gonna need some help with that one. :D

@Sleepy OwlLooking at you dongsaeng :D

Actually, I am more grateful to @partyon chingu that you included my Choi Daniel oppa in the list. To be honest, I less expect his name to appear in Soompi events because he has a non-korean name & some people mistake him for an english guy.. :rolleyes: So I am extra grateful to you, chingu!!!!

This is my cutie pie Daniel oppa with someone he know... :joy:

120042273_2633594963618700_5185827034311

And by the way, when you hold ahjussi oppas and super ahjussi (aka grandpa) oppas polls, chingu?? I think I have some people in my mind! Feel free to tag me when it's ready!!! :wub: I am so looking forward for it!!!

Have a cutie pie day, everyone!!!! :heart:

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way, when you hold ahjussi oppas and super ahjussi (aka grandpa) oppas polls, chingu?? I think I have some people in my mind! Feel free to tag me when it's ready!!! :wub: I am so looking forward for it!!!

Thank you so much! :kiss_wink:

We are definitely planning on organizing the next oppa poll next month already. :glasses:

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, I will be more than happy in helping you for it

Let's do it, sweetie!

:wow1:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived