[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@Siomara, love love vintage SJH. She is really beautiful. For a beautiful and talented actress that she is, she was really underrated. Thank you cloy and DM happened. Now she is internationally / Hallyu recognized.

And to add more reasons how SJH is a beautiful soul. She loves to volunteer on senior homes during the weekend. 

How can’t SSH not love her. 

50-ABD210-A420-4-C67-86-BD-F90899-B3-D9-

source: SJH forum

• Like 2
  • Love 6

So here we are wondering why she is not being photographed.  If you look at the volunteer look (thank you Fiona), she has downgraded her self to so minimally especially with the glasses, hair up, cap and clothing to be just a ordinary girl.  Yes she is still pretty but ordinary in how she is dressing without make-up.  What a good soul she is and I appreciate her more each day. I would take the un-makeup girl every day of the week and I have got to think so would SSH.  

In ILA all you have to do is look at the beer purchasing scene and even in DM when she is in the shopping store in the purple jacket mask sweat suit meeting up with the CEO, I have to say the girl can be stealth.  Best chance to get a picture is on vacation in a foreign land.  

Now on to another one of my US favorite couples and more on natural beauty.  Reminds me of what Blake Shelton says about Gwen, yes I love when she is all dolled up, but I love when Gwen is just natural.  Yup agree.  You see similarities with SJH as a minimalist.  

spacer.png

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Siomara said:

I found some old photos of SJH in his first dramatic appearance, which was in 2003 with the All In drama, starring Song Hye Kyo and Lee Byung Hun. She is very beautiful!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: never. 

@SiomaraThank you for the photos of SJH in All In. It was her debut show and was just 18 years old then because it was shown Jan. 2003. She is really a stunning beauty. Another coincidence is that Lee Byung Hun who starred in this show is one of SSH's bff and also that Song Hye Kyo who is the female lead in this drama was SSH's co star in Autumn in my Heart in the year 2000 which started the popularity/success of KDrama worldwide ❤

As SSH mentioned in his interview "I'm still waiting for my destined lover. But I think if it's meant to be, we'll meet whenever and wherever."

I firmly believe Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye are each other's destiny. All the many coincidences in both their lives happened because it's destiny ❤ They met at the right time when they were both ready for the journey to a married life ❤ If I may add, SSH and SJH met while making Dinner Mate which is a story about destiny, what could be more clear than that? That SSH and SJH are each other's destiny ❤ Borrowing a line from Dinner Mate when Hae Kyong and Do Hee saw each other at the overpass bridge and Do Hee said to Hae Kyong "We agreed to ignore..." and Hae Kyong replied "Don't you dare" and Do Hee said "This is coincidence, right?" and Hae Kyong replied "No. It's destiny." Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye can't ignore their destiny ❤❤❤

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@Jimmy Greene, that’s what I love about SJH. She is so humble and modest. While some celebrities’ monetary donations or volunteer works are publicized, she would just stay quiet. Time is money and for her to donate her time is a big sweet gesture. 

SSH would really be blessed if they end up together. She will take care of SSH and their future children very well just like how SJH’s BFF SSY said SJH takes care of her very well

She is a beautiful inside and out human being. 

This interview was 6 years ago.

To SSH silently reading this or lurking on this thread. Now you have found your destiny. 

You found each other..

Please don’t let her slip away. 

:loveu:

7-B23-E5-F9-E471-4-F19-874-F-1-C5053-A7-

C8-F4-E563-7-F94-4-ADE-A52-F-1885089-E5-

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Without wanting to, I ended up discovering that last year's happy new year's photo of SSH was taken at Sokcho beach, in Haeoreum-ro.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In the photo of Sokcho beach just a happy new year 2020, but in the photo of Jukdo beach he wrote happy new year (with sun emoji), wished that all his dreams come true in 2021 and still wrote in Korean "Best wishes for a Happy New Year! 

Different beaches and different feelings! 

SSH really can't be a good one liar, the signs deliver all your happiness.

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 1/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, hrkharis said:

Thank you @fiona628
Wow ... It turns out that our lovebirds had attended the same event, the VIP Premiere of the movie "The Front Line" on November 7, 2011.

From the video of SSH's arrival at the event, it seems that he is gaining so much attention and is enjoying its success that fans are eagerly waiting for him there.

This was because a few months earlier he finished starring in his MBC first romantic comedy drama "My Princess" (aired January 5 to February 24, 2011) and had great success due to the drama.
The drama was so successful that he considered "My Princess" as a turning point in his career.

As for our girl, SJH, she finished starring in the SBS Mystery Romance drama "49 Days" (airing March 16 to May 19, 2011). At that time she had starred in several dramas and films, so that its presence in the industry could already be on par with other famous actresses. It was proven by her presence at the event.

Reveal hidden contents

141472180_1595371110655555_3158459436464

SSH as Park Hae-young in "My Princess"  2011

Reveal hidden contents

141093636_1595371090655557_4659605219183

SJH as Shin In-jung in "49 Days" 2011

Thanks to all shippers for your efforts in digging up and stringing the crumbs as it turns out to be a lot of surprising things that we don't know yet. One of them is that they have attended the same event in the past.

spacer.png

So if we can assume.  At that time SSH was enjoying being a star because of the success of his new drama.

He might see and know SJH's name as his fellow colleague and his hobae in the industry was present there, but his attention was only focused on himself and his career which at that time became the public's attention. 

Likewise with SJH. She definitely saw SSH's presence there and knew well that as a famous handsome actor and her sunbae, SSH got a lot of attention. But SJH attention at that time was also just focused on herself and her career.

So if we relate their attendance at that event to what SSH and SJH admitted at the press conference that "they have never met in person since SJH debut" , it means they have never met face to face or been introduced (by their circle of friend) in person. 

And It seems they may have forgotten that they had actually attended the same event and may had glimpsed it from afar. 

SSH dan SJH may be completely unaware or forget that they once were in the same place but nine years later fate finally led them to star in a drama that tells about the meeting of two people, man and woman because of fate. 

"The thing about fate is that you can't cling onto it as you'd like and leave it as you'd like"

(Keanu-Ahjussi in Dinner Mate)

As the story in their drama Dinner Mate, SSH and SJH cannot avoid destiny.

screenshot-2020-05-27-05-59-10-449-comin

Reveal hidden contents

140923880_1595371133988886_2300242669580

"You meet the person in a place where you thought you'd never meet anyone. 
And you end up meeting the person anyway even when it's impossible.
And it makes you think it's a miracle. That's what it is. That's destiny"

(Woo Do-hee, in Dinner Mate)

spacer.png

Credit : Tteokbokki_couple IG 

I believe and agree to @hrkharisand to everyone visiting and posting here in OTPs forum.. SJH and SSH  are really made and are destined to be with each other.. In the original manga the first meeting of the leads are actually in an island fishing both at the same time and place (unknowingly) together with their previous partners (they really didn't take note of each other), and in real life for SJH and SSH, they were both present at the event- same time and place and didn't care about each other until the day came that they have, staring at the same drama as main leads.. Same with the story of the original manga, at end they ended up being together..

Shall We Have Dinner Tonight? Chapter 14: Sashimi page 10 - MangaNelo.com

Shall We Have Dinner Tonight? Chapter 14: Sashimi page 35 - MangaNelo.com

https://manganelo.com/chapter/ch917963/chapter_14

I have so much fun reading all the shippers post, and this forum has almost reached it's 100th page.. Thanks to all of you, this even haven't reached a year but we're almost at 100th page..
Have a great weekend y'all..

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10-BD58-DD-883-E-4923-B733-AE017-DF21-A2

C542-D597-0-FBD-41-CA-A164-821-B00-A6997

F4-E21-AF2-5505-4-FC4-B284-A1-CBC30829-E

I like how the great Lee Young Ae described SSH

“Manly and Maternal”. 

This coming from a woman who is also a Mother herself. 

Both SSH and SJH are nurturing human beings. 

They will take care of each other very well. 

Which already started with the delivery system of Chef Connoisseur SJH.    

Definitely SSH will be the baby on their relationship. 
:bashful:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

On 23/01/2021 at 8:38 AM, fiona628 said:

“Manly and Maternal”. 

SJH definitely will be a good wife and mother and    will take great care of her husband and kids. Though she also likes to be taken care of and protected by her man. As she mentioned in post Dinner Mate interview "I like a man who make a woman feel comfortable and take good care of her. I like being protected." I believe what she said fits Song Seung Heon perfectly ❤ As what we saw in BTS videos, SSH held an umbrella for SJH when they finished shooting the scene by the sea in Jeju island. He also held an umbrella for her when she was having her make up done in the BTS photos of the deleted scene posted by Victory Contents in their IG. He also held the portable electric fan for SJH when they were on shooting break from the pre-car accident scene. He also tried to pick up the helmet of SJH when she dropped it before the paint ball scene started. He also put on the ❤ symbol on SJH's nose as she was doing her make up/face painting for the paint ball scene. Lastly, he gave her a massage on her nape and head when she seems to have some ache/pain in her right arm. These are some of the things that SSH expressed to SJH and I'm sure SJH appreciated him ❤

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Love 8

Just want to share the IG story posted by irresistiblehye. The photos of the Jeju Island inn where they shot the empty pool scene in Dinner Mate. It is the Golden Big Burger Restaurant. They also have a life size standee of SSH and SJH there and also some photos of their shooting. The link is https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=mysalangiran&logNo=222202065553&searchKeyword=서지혜 송승헌

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

On 23/01/2021 at 8:38 AM, fiona628 said:

“Manly and Maternal”. 

Luv this post!

Just to correct the interpretation...

Lya was saying ssh is a manly guy but he also induced feelings of compassion and maternal love from women...

Meaning this guy will cause women to love him and dote on him like a mother...

Lya didnt describe ssh as maternal...

Manly yes and she emphasised well loved by many women! (Omo... will sjh find it burdensome? Lol)

But ssh isnt maternal....

On 23/01/2021 at 9:29 AM, huckleberrymoonriver said:

SJH definitely will be a good wife and mother and    will take great care of her husband and kids. Though she also likes to be taken care of and protected by her man. As she mentioned in post Dinner Mate interview "I like a man who make a woman feel comfortable and take good care of her. I like being protected." I believe what she said fits Song Seung Heon perfectly ❤ As what we saw in BTS videos, SSH held an umbrella for SJH when they finished shooting the scene by the sea in Jeju island. He also held an umbrella for her when she was having her make up done in the BTS photos of the deleted scene posted by Victory Contents in their IG. He also held the portable electric fan for SJH when they were on shooting break from the pre-car accident scene. He also tried to pick up the helmet of SJH when she dropped it before the paint ball scene started. He also put on the ❤ symbol on SJH's nose as she was doing her make up/face painting for the paint ball scene. Lastly, he gave her a massage on her nape and head when she seems to have some ache/pain in her right arm. These are some of the things that SSH expressed to SJH and I'm sure SJH appreciated him ❤

Well said!!! 

Aw i miss them so much...

Can they make a film by end of this year!?

Edited by Berou
  • Like 6

Breakfast at Tiffany’s scene BTS

F688-C27-F-D16-C-45-CA-A078-E3555595-A6-

03-BEA32-D-09-AB-47-AA-8-E36-CB1-DA6-C61

Spoiler

Signed polaroid KNTV interview photo

8-E20-C728-3262-40-FD-B0-F5-F0-BCE6-BF79

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Just made the screenshots of the BTS of SSH and SJH first kiss. It really looks magical ❤ and so real ❤

SSH, a top Hallyu star chased by many women and who had kissed so many beautiful actress SHK, SYJ, LYH, LJY, SSK, JYJ but it was only SJH who made him nervous, fidgety and weak on his knees.

That is the charm, appeal and power of SJH. 

And I admire SJH for being so composed and keeping herself together. Being it her first real deep onscreen kiss. 

But yes it was magical.

Sparks Flew! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

54 minutes ago, Siomara said:

One of the actors who did Voice 3 posted on the ig that the Voice 4 shooting starts next week.

The solitude life of our lovebirds will be disrupted for 3-4 months. SSH will carry on posting about his new drama/projects like he always does.

Meanwhile SJH seems to be enjoying living like a hermit. It’s almost the end of the month and she’s still MIA from IG. Her cooking skills must be excellent by now.
Grateful for Paul & Joe CF. If not I would assume they have already eloped.

:) :) 

:please:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I hope SJH & SSH have already gone to Jeju earlier to enjoy some quiet time together before SSH begins filming for Voice 4. (that is if we don’t see any photos of SSH at the airport departing for Jeju tomorrow onwards) :)

• Like 6

Thanks to @SexyDolceVitawho sent me this in IG direct message. This is a slowmo video with nice piano background music made by dramaholic11. Their first kiss is really nice and passionate and we can see they are like real lovers. The kiss turned out beautifully because SJH responded to SSH and they were like in a trance and only the two of them around.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hello and good day everyone!..

I have contacted and requested the Jihye_support (JyejalJyejal) for the English subs of JiHye eonni's coffee truck interview during Dinner Mate and they have already put English subs on it in Youtube through caption options/ settings and they're still discussing it with the Korean fans if they need and don't need to have the other videos left to be subbed. If you have missed out JiHye's coffee truck interview you can visit the Youtube again, for those who don't know how to view the English subs (which I know everyone knows how to. Hehehe ^_^) Anyhow, just go through settings that will be seen below that looks like a gear then choose subtitle/cc, and then choose English. @fiona628luckily they have prepared the English script for the Part (3) Q&A of the coffee truck interview as what they told me..

I'd like to open this up as well since I have initiated to ask their permission for me to post their subbed Coffee Truck Interview Part (3) to be uploaded in IGTV under my account in IG and are still discussing it with the Korean fans for permission, and Jihye_support at twitter needs to hear the fans opinion if they'd allow the rest for subbing. You can visit and vote by searching on twitter the account name @Jihye_support 졔잘졔잘, I think they'll have the survey tomorrow and is strictly only to be voted in twitter and the link can't be posted on other social media..

Here's the link so you can directly view the video in new tab... Now we will know already about JiHye's Q&A..

Enjoy everyone!~ ^_^
I hope you're all having great weekend.. ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

On 24/01/2021 at 9:32 AM, fiona628 said:

EXPECTATION

VS

REALITY

The reality is also the collation of their press con, bts, kntv interview moments where sjh hit, laughed and subtly flirted with ssh. Hahaha...

On 24/01/2021 at 10:16 AM, nyzah13 said:

Hello and good day everyone!..

I have contacted and requested the Jihye_support (JyejalJyejal) for the English subs of JiHye eonni's coffee truck interview during Dinner Mate and they have already put English subs on it in Youtube through caption options/ settings and they're still discussing it with the Korean fans if they need and don't need to have the other videos left to be subbed. If you have missed out JiHye's coffee truck interview you can visit the Youtube again, for those who don't know how to view the English subs (which I know everyone knows how to. Hehehe ^_^) Anyhow, just go through settings that will be seen below that looks like a gear then choose subtitle/cc, and then choose English. @fiona628luckily they have prepared the English script for the Part (3) Q&A of the coffee truck interview as what they told me..

I'd like to open this up as well since I have initiated to ask their permission for me to post their subbed Coffee Truck Interview Part (3) to be uploaded in IGTV under my account in IG and are still discussing it with the Korean fans for permission, and Jihye_support at twitter needs to hear the fans opinion if they'd allow the rest for subbing. You can visit and vote by searching on twitter the account name @Jihye_support 졔잘졔잘, I think they'll have the survey tomorrow and is strictly only to be voted in twitter and the link can't be posted on other social media..

Here's the link so you can directly view the video in new tab... Now we will know already about JiHye's Q&A..

Enjoy everyone!~ ^_^
I hope you're all having great weekend.. ^_^

Seems like she doesnt spend much time on her ig and she was too busy to do stuff on it...

No wonder she has been MIA on ig...

Edited by Berou
  • Like 3