[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

:facepalm:

I guess I am just really annoyed at this time and you will understand why.

Perfect example of someone at DM pissed in the MBC punch bowl.   I am still trying to understand the highest rated MBC show for Monday or Tuesday gets by passed for the Monday Tuesday drama award for a lesser rated show.  Say what?  

Best Couple: Kim jumped over the Moon (Find Me in Your Memory) congrats.

She’s Cute and young I guess, controllable interest.   I looked at their Soompi shipper pages and they are at 33 pages since March 2020.  We are at 74 pages since July 14, 2020.  They have had one dam post since October of 2020.  I looked at their BTS and you could see some heavy kissing along the lines of what you might see here in the states.  They were not shy and if I were him I would not be either especially considering her looks.  He can talk about this make out session for years.  They are both from the same agency.  Really I can’t make this up.  

Here’s my final take, I really hate the political piece of this.  Sorry but  it is really apparent here.  One post in two months will do that to me.

Sorry got to get back to my real ship.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Jimmy Greene, for MBC business is business.

Business is where the money is. 

From what I see, since the beginning they were never keen on marketing DM extensively since it is not an MBC production but Tori’s production. Definitely the low ratings are their fault. Plus they been struggling with low ratings on almost all their dramas since last year when compared to KBS and SBS dramas. 

And they think that SSH and SJH are not the popular actors of today and therefore not as influential as the Millennials and Gen Z actors. So why bother promote it.

But I do understand your frustration

I am very upset especially for SJH when I just found out MBC gave Top Excellence Awards to 2 Actresses last year. They should have given 2 Awards this year like last year to the actress who won and one to SJH. I’m sure her portrayal was good but so was SJH. She was excellent as WDH. Was it too much to ask when she totally deserve the award? Nah! 

In the end it was all about ratings and popularity. Thankfully SJH is not into popularity. And we all know she is a darn good actress. 

Actually, my friend and I wanted to vent out and comment on MBC’s page but decided to bite our tongues instead Lol. It’s not worth our time.

Let’s refrain from mentioning any other couple/ships that may jeopardize this forum.

We do not want the mods to give us a warning and possibly close our forum that we all worked hard for. :) :) 

• Like 5

On 10/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, airgelaal said:

I find it suspicious, that others wished SJH to find a role, that will show her true personality. They all forgot about her resent role? It was MBC drama and this is MBC show. So strange.

Me too, your observation hit it, mbc is evading the rumour involving ssh and sjh , im sure they are aware of us shippers but why are they pretending not to hear us, they keep on feeding our igs with bts and clips of them for us to like, but they ignore our requests, how can it be that they do not mention DM in sjh ILA, are they not up to date , and ssh ILA too, mbc ILA hosts are playing innocent not mentioning it when its all over ig, Now when it comes to rumor linking someone to someone , should we ask their management to answer it confirm or just deny if not true , a call out to KINGKONG BY STARSHIP AND CULTURE DEPOT IS A MUST TO CLEAR UP THINGS WITH THEIR TALENTs lets not PLAY HIDE AND SEEK AND HEAR ME NOT HERE, SHIPPERS ALSO DESERVE TO KNOW, they can tell a lie if they want to just like what others do , then retract it when they get married or broke up

• Like 2

I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY SHIP UNTIL I HEAR A DENIAL FROM SSH AND SJH, but because of what happen to MBC AWARDS 2020, not the not winning since i already expected that , their drama is not made for acting awards, but due to mishandling of their participation in mbc awarding , non attendance , non acknowledgement  etc. and also the I LIVE ALONE  episodes of ssh and sjh, I ALREADY UNFOLLOW MBC ON IG, so that i will no longer fall victim with their tricks to engage shippers to non sense activity , if they cant even  acknowledge our existence then they do not deserve our following, DINNER MATE was almost totally ignored in that event , thanks to the presence of LEEJIHOON  maybe he still have an existing drama in mbc, i will not allow to be played upon by the admins of  mbc, i hope VICTORY CONTENTS is aware of this, so that the part 2 if ever will not be  in  mbc or it will suffer mishandling again

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Yllas66 said:

I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY SHIP UNTIL I HEAR A DENIAL FROM SSH AND SJH, but because of what happen to MBC AWARDS 2020, not the not winning since i already expected that , their drama is not made for acting awards, but due to mishandling of their participation in mbc awarding , non attendance , non acknowledgement  etc. and also the I LIVE ALONE  episodes of ssh and sjh, I ALREADY UNFOLLOW MBC ON IG, so that i will no longer fall victim with their tricks to engage shippers to non sense activity , if they cant even  acknowledge our existence then they do not deserve our following, DINNER MATE was almost totally ignored in that event , thanks to the presence of LEEJIHOON  maybe he still have an existing drama in mbc, i will not allow to be played upon by the admins of  mbc, i hope VICTORY CONTENTS is aware of this, so that the part 2 if ever will not be  in  mbc or it will suffer mishandling again

Me too. I Unfollowed all MBC related Instagram accounts and Twitter, Unsubscribe their Yt channels as well.

i dont Need to Sorry. its my right to conduct such actions. 

i dont wish to hear denial from them. I pray for their dating/wedding confirmation.

Lots of Love for their Happiness. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

I guess I am just really annoyed at this time and you will understand why.

Perfect example of someone at DM pissed in the MBC punch bowl.   I am still trying to understand the highest rated MBC show for Monday or Tuesday gets by passed for the Monday Tuesday drama award for a lesser rated show.  Say what?  

Best Couple: Kim Dong Wook and  Moon Ga Young (Find Me in Your Memory) picture below.

She’s Cute and he is well a male actor, enough said.  I looked at their Soompi shipper pages and they are at 33 pages since March 2020.  We are at 74 pages since July 14, 2020.  They have had one dam post since October of 2020.  Yeah sounds deserving and plus they have a huge following so they must be hiding in the closet.  I looked at their BTS and you could see some heavy kissing along the lines of what you might see here in the states.  They were not shy and if I were him I probably would not be either especially considering her looks.  They are both from the same agency.  Really I can’t make this up.  

Here’s my final take, I really hate the political piece of this.  Sorry but  it is really apparent here.  One post in two months will do that to me.

Sorry got to get back to my real ship.

OMG who are they??? Outsiders are not welcomed. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 2

Fiona thank you for your comments and I understand your concern.  The last thing I want is a warning.  I have stayed in our lane which is were the issues starts if you don’t .  I would not be surprised if the vote was 10 to 1 for our couple if not more.   This was an MBC screw job.  The only post was on 12/22/2020 for two months that said ow maybe we should vote for the eventual winners, this is for real.  Again only one post for two months that is why I am so pissed.   MBC is at fault for sure and a good example is why is it not on Netflix?   I understand business and corruption more than most because of what I deal with.    This does not mean we should accept it which I take back to the phrase of fighting which is in the right way.  The MBC awards shows is a low level and shows the disconnect with DM and MBC.  Something went wrong in a bad way with this relationship between the two.  I am sure that someone told our wonderful couple to just stay away it’s not worth it.  Just go on vacation together.   For the best couple that won, I will edit the post to some degree although what I have stated most would agree.   With that said I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone in this group, this was not my intent.  Just Fighting for what’s right.

• Like 3

@Yllas66, Right! 

MBC led us on for nothing.

They made us expect big time our OTP will bag the Best Couple Award only to be left with 0 awards.

Unfair. So Unfair! 
Unfortunately for us the other half of the OTP who won had huge followers and is always the trending, celebrity amongst the youngsters age range thus she had more fanbase who can put in more votes than our OTP who both have less than 1M followers in IG. 
I bet they were lovely as onscreen couple but nothing comes close to the chemistry of our couple on and off screen.

This is an injustice to our OTP.

I actually felt bad for LJH being there and he did not even win anything. When he was brilliant as JJH. 

Anyhow, it’s their lost not ours. With this I would expect our OTP’s fanbase will grow with MBC’s very poor oversight.

I hope Tori will step up their game and distribute DM in Netflix. After all it’s their TV production. 
Sorry for ranting guys. 
I need some time to move forward with this lost :) :) 

@Jimmy Greene, we totally understand your sentiments. We are all upset too. Please delete the photo of the OTP on your post for us not to get a warning from Mods. Them winning is actually not their fault. It’s MBC’s fault. They can actually give 2-3 Best Couple Awards to 3 OTP’s (which they have done in the past) but chose not to because they personally did not like DM. This is a Victory Contents production which means MBC will only get a portion of the earnings from the show thus it was poorly promoted :( 

• Like 5

@fiona628 @hrkharis @Jimmy Greene @Life Tee @Yllas66 @huckleberrymoonriver @Siomara Brito I share all your sentiments about the UNFAIRNESS of of the MBC Drama Awards. I agree that MBC did not promote this drama and was very intentional in its "limited" distribution compared to the other dramas this year. Bottom line, smells fishy and there seems to be some political undertones associated with all this. so BOOO!!!! 

I was really hoping that our OPT would be there however, given all that I said above, it could be that they purposely did not attend because MBC did their drama WRONG. So good for them for not attending. They don't deserve such treatment from MBC. They are VETERAN Hallyu stars who thanks to them made K-Ent popular WORLD WIDE.

As for leaving this ship....that is a personal choice. Unless this ship hits the proverbial iceberg (denial, evidence, etc) or outright told to abandon it, I'M STAYING and I'M SAILING ON!

Shipping a couple is not for the faint of heart. For anyone who want INSTANT & QUICK results, THIS is NOT what shipping is about. Instant & Quick is a Kdrama that ends in 16 episodes or so--- boy meets girl, they fall in love, get married and live happily ever after.  Shipping DOES NOT work that way.  

Shipping is about supporting our OPT through thick and thin, individually, together, through the good, the not so good, through drought, feast, or famine. PERIOD. Sometimes we get our "together, happy ever after" and sometime well we just get "not together, but still happy ever after". 

Let's keep the ship sailing, friends....this MBC thingy is NOT the end. It's a rough patch. That's it.

Unless we get a denial, or confirmation of not being together, then it is NOT GAME OVER!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

BTW guys our shipper’s forum was a hot trending topic while we were watching that messy Awards last night :) 
I believe a low key shipper’s forum has not been this trending in a while. 

I am very sure we are in the watchful eyes of lurkers, critics, trolls. 
Hoping that representatives from MBC is reading this so they know our sentiments.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2

5 hours ago, fiona628 said:

BTW guys our shipper’s forum was a hot trending topic while we were watching that messy Awards last night :) 
I believe a low key shipper’s forum has not been this trending in a while. 

I am very sure we are in the watchful eyes of lurkers, critics, trolls. 
Hoping that representatives from MBC is reading this so they know our sentiments.

How true is that all mbc drama nominees won an award except for Dinner Mate who got nothing? I cannot get over it just yet , can their management agency comment on this or better ask the director, Ko jae hyun.

Our friend @SexyDolceVita asked the shippers on this forum "Will you all still come to this thread next year?" and felt that our couple's absence from the MBC Awards may be the end of our shipping journey.

My answer is the same as @fiona628, @Life Tee, @Yllas66@mtdgmend, @yappy, @Jimmy Greene, @huckleberrymoonriver, @Siomara Brito, @airgelaal, and all the shippers here that "Of course, I will still come to this thread next year and I am still the shipper of our couple.
The presence or absence of MBC award will not affect my support of them and will not end my shipping to their ship.

So the point is the MBC awards ceremony that night where we didn't find their names on the winners list had nothing to do with our support as shippers for them.
We were delighted to know that the annual awards ceremony was being held, really just wanted to see the two of them present there and be the winner ... that's all.

This is because we miss them so much and want to see how they interact with each other when they represent DM together. 

I think the Japanese TV interview is the ultimate proof of how cute they interact with each other - with their body language that only the two of them can understand - which we can see.

If that interview video could speak, he would yell at us why we don't feel bored playing it over and over again.
True, we don't feel bored seeing them there and the interview video can release our longing for them besides looking back at BTS DM and of course also re-watching DM.

So when finally we did not see them go there and none of them get the award, it is normal that at first we were disappointed and then immediately be able to understand why they did not attend.

We were disappointed that MBC was unfair in treating them and DM, but then we can understand the reason why they were not present that night.

And they should indeed do not need to be present given the MBC seem merely lip service performed it.

Just wanted to not be seen to lose prestige than their competitors who have previously held a similar ceremony.

Back on topic, so it is clear that the awards ceremony that night had nothing to do with our support and our shipping to them, SSH and SJH.

We will continue sailing the ship and hope the ship will arrive at the port happily until the end.

As I said in my previous post that I had never seen a male lead who was so smitten with his female lead before. (We can clearly see the evidence).
And it turns out I'm not alone in having such thoughts and instincts.

You're all in this thread like-minded with me.

So that I feel right in judging how SSH treats SJH so differently this time.

If there is a questions until when we end our support and ship them.

Certainly until we hear unpleasant news from their agency.
As long as there is no denial, the ship continues to sail.
So let them get to know each other deeper until finally agreed to announce their happy day.

The important thing is we keep sailing the ship.

Be positive and keep fighting !!!

By the way .......

To all my dear shipper friends wherever you are,

No one can go back in time to change what has happened.
So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future

Happy New Year 2021 

133772331_1579775328881800_1455112592893

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Teman kami @Sexy_sexy tanya pengirim di forum ini "Apakah Anda semua masih akan membuka utas ini tahun depan?" dan merasa bahwa ketidakhadiran pasangan kami dari MBC Awards mungkin merupakan akhir dari perjalanan pengiriman kami.

Jawaban saya sama dengan @ fiona_cantik, @Hidup Tee, @Tokopedia@tokopedia, @yuli, @Jamur_kejang, @septianjoko_, @Brigez_cilacap, @tokopedia, dan semua pengirim di sini bahwa "Tentu saja, saya akan tetap membuka utas ini tahun depan dan saya masih pengirim pasangan kita.
Ada atau tidaknya penghargaan MBC tidak akan memengaruhi dukungan saya kepada mereka dan tidak akan mengakhiri pengiriman saya ke kapal mereka.

Jadi intinya adalah upacara penghargaan MBC malam itu di mana kami tidak menemukan nama mereka di daftar pemenang tidak ada hubungannya dengan dukungan kami sebagai pengirim untuk mereka.
Kami sangat senang mengetahui bahwa upacara penghargaan tahunan diadakan, benar-benar hanya ingin melihat mereka berdua hadir di sana dan menjadi pemenangnya ... itu saja.

Ini karena kami sangat merindukan mereka dan ingin melihat bagaimana mereka berinteraksi satu sama lain ketika mereka mewakili DM bersama. 

Saya pikir wawancara TV Jepang adalah bukti utama betapa lucunya mereka berinteraksi satu sama lain - dengan bahasa tubuh mereka yang hanya bisa dimengerti oleh mereka berdua - yang bisa kita lihat.

Jika video wawancara itu bisa berbicara, dia akan meneriaki kami mengapa kami tidak merasa bosan memutarnya lagi dan lagi.
Betul, kami tidak merasa bosan melihat mereka disana dan video wawancara bisa melepaskan kerinduan kami pada mereka selain melihat kembali BTS DM dan tentunya juga menonton kembali DM.

Jadi ketika akhirnya kami tidak melihat mereka pergi ke sana dan tidak ada satupun yang mendapatkan penghargaan, wajar jika awalnya kami kecewa lalu langsung bisa mengerti kenapa mereka tidak hadir.

Kami kecewa karena MBC tidak adil dalam memperlakukan mereka dan DM, tetapi kemudian kami dapat memahami alasan mengapa mereka tidak hadir malam itu.

Dan mereka memang tidak perlu hadir mengingat MBC terkesan hanya basa-basi saja.

Cuma ingin terlihat tidak kalah pamor dibanding kompetitornya yang sebelumnya pernah menggelar upacara serupa.

Kembali ke topik, jadi jelas bahwa acara penghargaan malam itu tidak ada hubungannya dengan dukungan kami dan pengiriman kami kepada mereka, SSH dan SJH.

Kami akan melanjutkan pelayaran kapal dan berharap kapal akan tiba di pelabuhan dengan senang hati sampai akhir.

Seperti yang saya katakan di posting saya sebelumnya bahwa saya belum pernah melihat pemeran utama pria yang begitu terpesona dengan pemeran utama wanitanya sebelumnya. (Kami dapat dengan jelas melihat buktinya).
Dan ternyata saya tidak sendirian dalam memiliki pikiran dan naluri seperti itu.

Anda semua di utas ini berpikiran sama dengan saya.

Sehingga saya merasa benar dalam menilai bagaimana SSH memperlakukan SJH dengan sangat berbeda kali ini.

Jika ada pertanyaan sampai kapan kami mengakhiri dukungan kami dan mengirimkannya.

Pastinya sampai kita mendengar kabar tidak menyenangkan dari agensi mereka.
Selama tidak ada penyangkalan, kapal terus berlayar.
Jadi biarkan mereka saling mengenal lebih dalam sampai akhirnya sepakat mengumumkan hari bahagia mereka.

Yang penting kita terus berlayar di kapal.

Bersikaplah positif dan terus berjuang !!!

Ngomong-ngomong .......

Kepada semua teman pengirim tersayang di mana pun Anda berada,

Tidak ada yang bisa kembali ke masa lalu untuk mengubah apa yang telah terjadi.
Jadi bekerjalah pada saat ini untuk menjadikan diri Anda masa depan yang indah

Selamat Tahun Baru 2021 

Maaf tolong jagan berbicara ttg penghargaan lagi, bisa kah kita lihat ke depan. Forum ini hanya berbicara tentang dukungan hubungan mereka, tolong teman teman jgn permalukan actor kita hanya sebuah award kecil, itu hanya remah buat mereka, jgn salahkan siapapun, setiap stasiun punya cara berbeda memberikan award sudah saya bilang bahwa MBC berpegang pada pendapat orang korea, dan org korea punya pandangan berbeda dgn dunia entertain lain tolong dimengerti! 

Maaf saya hanya mengingatkan saja biarkan pasangan kita bahagia saat ini jgn membuat suasana tidak menarik... 

Look foward and support for their New drama

Happy new year

19 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Our friend @SexyDolceVita asked the shippers on this forum "Will you all still come to this thread next year?" and felt that our couple's absence from the MBC Awards may be the end of our shipping journey.

My answer is the same as @fiona628, @Life Tee, @Yllas66@mtdgmend, @yappy, @Jimmy Greene, @huckleberrymoonriver, @Siomara Brito, @airgelaal, and all the shippers here that "Of course, I will still come to this thread next year and I am still the shipper of our couple.
The presence or absence of MBC award will not affect my support of them and will not end my shipping to their ship.

So the point is the MBC awards ceremony that night where we didn't find their names on the winners list had nothing to do with our support as shippers for them.
We were delighted to know that the annual awards ceremony was being held, really just wanted to see the two of them present there and be the winner ... that's all.

This is because we miss them so much and want to see how they interact with each other when they represent DM together. 

I think the Japanese TV interview is the ultimate proof of how cute they interact with each other - with their body language that only the two of them can understand - which we can see.

If that interview video could speak, he would yell at us why we don't feel bored playing it over and over again.
True, we don't feel bored seeing them there and the interview video can release our longing for them besides looking back at BTS DM and of course also re-watching DM.

So when finally we did not see them go there and none of them get the award, it is normal that at first we were disappointed and then immediately be able to understand why they did not attend.

We were disappointed that MBC was unfair in treating them and DM, but then we can understand the reason why they were not present that night.

And they should indeed do not need to be present given the MBC seem merely lip service performed it.

Just wanted to not be seen to lose prestige than their competitors who have previously held a similar ceremony.

Back on topic, so it is clear that the awards ceremony that night had nothing to do with our support and our shipping to them, SSH and SJH.

We will continue sailing the ship and hope the ship will arrive at the port happily until the end.

As I said in my previous post that I had never seen a male lead who was so smitten with his female lead before. (We can clearly see the evidence).
And it turns out I'm not alone in having such thoughts and instincts.

You're all in this thread like-minded with me.

So that I feel right in judging how SSH treats SJH so differently this time.

If there is a questions until when we end our support and ship them.

Certainly until we hear unpleasant news from their agency.
As long as there is no denial, the ship continues to sail.
So let them get to know each other deeper until finally agreed to announce their happy day.

The important thing is we keep sailing the ship.

Be positive and keep fighting !!!

By the way .......

To all my dear shipper friends wherever you are,

No one can go back in time to change what has happened.
So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future

Happy New Year 2021 

Happy new year to all fellow shippers and let's continue to hope for our OTP and be happy for them. When I saw how SSH and SJH interact when they are together, so full of happiness and so comfortable with each other, I can only see them as two people who are so close and more than good friends and meant to be together and destined to be together ❤ 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, S. jayanti said:

Sorry, please don't talk about awards anymore, can we look forward. This forum only talks about supporting their relationship, please friends don't embarrass our actors just a small award, it's just a crumb for them, don't blame anyone, every station has a different way of giving awards I told you that MBC sticks to Korean opinion, and Korean people have a different view from the world of entertainment please understand!

Sorry I just reminded you to let our partners be happy at this time, don't make the atmosphere unattractive ...

Look foward and support for their New drama

Happy new year

I answered the previous question about supporting our couple. 
The question is whether we still support them after last night's awards.
I just emphasize that the award ceremony has nothing to do with our support for them.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Saya menjawab pertanyaan sebelumnya tentang mendukung pasangan kami. 
Pertanyaannya adalah apakah kita masih mendukung mereka setelah penghargaan tadi malam.
Saya hanya menekankan bahwa upacara penghargaan tidak ada hubungannya dengan dukungan kami untuk mereka.

Ya betul tolong luruskan pandangan mereka agar tidak mbahas soal penghargaan lagi, apalagi ada yg selalu mentweet masalah ini sangat mengganggu dan dibaca banyak org saya takut pasangan kita akan terganggu, mari kita semua berbahagia dan ttp jalankan perahu pasangan ini sampai akhir

Terima kasih saya hanya mengungkapkan pandangan saya agar semua kembali berbahagia di tahun yg baru dgn pasangan favorite kita

4 hours ago, Yllas66 said:

How true is that all mbc drama nominees won an award except for Dinner Mate who got nothing? I cannot get over it just yet , can their management agency comment on this or better ask the director, Ko jae hyun.

MBC punished themselves already. Low ratings of their dramas and low rating of this award ceremony are enough to say that the channel chose the wrong way. So I don't think someone else have to say anything.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Good to see us on the front page of Smoopi for several days now.  With the year that we have had my hopes is that next year will bring us to

a better future for all.  I will also hope that we will get good news with our couple and that their ship docks in happy land.  

:happy2:  Happy New Years to us all.  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1