[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Victory Contents IG is being very generous the past couple of days. They've uploaded all these wonderful photos of the DM poster.  SJH is just so beautiful even with her hair just done in a slightly messy half-ponytail. And SSH is so handsome in all those white shirts and pants. The thing with them, they were already handsome and beautiful when they were younger (as we can see from their earlier dramas and photos) but they seem to have gotten so much more handsome and beautiful as they got older. I personally prefer SSH now to his younger self. They really bloomed in this drama. I hope this can be credited to their newfound joy in each other. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm going on a limb here to say that the release of these new pictures and videos is to assure us (SSH-SJH shippers) that there is INDEED somethings between the two.

For obvious reasons, they can't say it directly, so instead just keep feeding us these yummy treats... or did I just state the obvious?!? 

:ok:

• Like 4

The new BTS from Victory Contents is helping fill the void for us shippers. Especially since we have not seen SSH posted in almost a month when he used to post almost every week when DM was airing.

SJH is looking effortlessly beautiful as always. But SSH. My God. He’s so handsome. No wonder SJH keeps saying “He’s so handsome”. He is really getting better with age.

Fans pointed out in the new BTS, SSH and SSH were mirroring each other again and that Son Na Eun was like the third wheel. She must know something about those two. :) 

F79-A8-F99-4389-479-C-8-B5-E-8-B988-BFF4

3-CC110-AA-FA1-A-4-F86-8756-FA6696-C26-E

A003-CC6-E-595-C-434-D-839-D-EA391-C2560

SJH started the oversized blazer trend. I even saw Suzy wearing a similar gray blazer SJH was wearing during KHK’s accident. No wonder she won the Bazaar Icon Award. She is really a trend setter. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

I'm going on a limb here to say that the release of these new pictures and videos is to assure us (SSH-SJH shippers) that there is INDEED somethings between the two.

For obvious reasons, they can't say it directly, so instead just keep feeding us these yummy treats... or did I just state the obvious?!?

Hope so too! 

Why is ssh so quiet???

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Hope so too! 

Why is ssh so quiet???

He may be overwhelmed to receive so many links from fans of Dinner Mate, as we know every picture posted by fans on IG is always tagged to his page and SJH.

It seems that SSH didn't expect that the impact of Dinner Mate would make him and SJH get lots of love and also get new fans abroad, especially among young people.

Let's take a look at October, where he has his birthday on October 5 and there is an interview of him and SJH promoting their drama on Japanese TV on Oktober 8.
Will he post on his IG?

• Like 4

They always look like they're in their own little world in between takes. And I notice how they unconsciously move into each other's personal space. See how their bodies turn and move very subtly towards each other?  Yep. Nae-eun was definitely feeling the third-wheel vibe here. Hahaha. :lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, akhenaten said:

They always look like they're in their own little world in between takes. And I notice how they unconsciously move into each other's personal space. See how their bodies turn and move very subtly towards each other?  Yep. Nae-eun was definitely feeling the third-wheel vibe here. Hahaha. :lol:

Yeah... he wanted to touch her at one point...

I just finished watching The Notebook” on Netflix. The street dancing of Noah and Allie reminded me of the dancing dream sequence of KHK and WDH (SSH’s IG video got 800k views). 

1-D93-B409-84-E5-404-E-8969-629187-CC443

I wish for two things now for SSH and SJH. For them to reunite on a hot passionate melodrama like The Notebook and that DM will be distributed via Netflix.

• Like 2

@fiona628 I wish KHK kissed WDH in this scene, even if it were just in his imagination. 

But I simply cannot get over how gorgeous SSH and SJH are together! There are onscreen couples who are physically beautiful individually but don't really have an impact together, or at least you forget them after the drama has ended. But the electricity between these two just leap off the screen. I just can't... :crybaby:

• Like 5

On 9/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, fiona628 said:

I just finished watching The Notebook” on Netflix. The street dancing of Noah and Allie reminded me of the dancing dream sequence of KHK and WDH (SSH’s IG video got 800k views).

I wish for two things now for SSH and SJH. For them to reunite on a hot passionate melodrama like The Notebook and that DM will be distributed via Netflix.

@fiona628 Definitely SJH loves classic.. I wonder if she suggested this scene as well.. Since we were talking about "The Notebook" with the same theme of the street dancing thing.. Here is our girls post from her previous IG..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPDz_SQPsg/

It's Monday and victorycontents has has fed us another pics from DM..

What a Monday!!~ ^_^
Have a great day yah all!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

@fiona628 Definitely SJH loves classic.. I wonder if she suggested this scene as well.. Since we were talking about "The Notebook" with the same theme of the street dancing thing.. Here is our girls post from her previous IG..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPDz_SQPsg/

Maybe she did suggested the dancing. But like what @akhenaten mentioned, it was such a waste that they did not kiss not even a peck. 

I like this quote too. SJH is so clueless on her fanboys finding her so beautiful. She is so modest.

DF449945-C968-4789-86-D9-2-D36-A39-CEA8-

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Maybe she did suggested the dancing. But like what @akhenaten mentioned, it was such a waste that they did not kiss not even a peck. 

I like this quote too. SJH is so clueless on her fanboys finding her so beautiful. She is so modest.

I think the right guy already found her who is smitten with her from day one of their meeting and who behaved awkwardly in their Dinner Mate presscon by doing movements with his hands and can't sit still and can't stop smiling and even during their shooting can't stop staring at her and kept joking with her to make them comfortable working and also can't stop taking her photos with his personal phone and on the last day of shooting confessed to her BTS camera that he really like her :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Perhaps you've seen this video.
This is when SSH as a guest at Kim Young-chul 's SBS Power FM.
I don't understand Korean, and I was curious about what he was talking about with KYC. So, I opened the English subtitles button. Indeed the translation is very messy, but I try to understand the meaning of the translation chaotic.

We can see how the expression on SSH face when he described SJH in ten words, and how he was so excited to hear KYC's story about his meeting with SJH, and how SSH said quickly and frankly to KYC that SJH was very pretty while KYC still hadn't finished the sentence.

We can also see how he proudly shared with KYC that SJH's eyes were the prettiest and the biggest among all his co-stars he had acted with. Then he also said that he told this to SJH while acting with her.
So it made KYC was curious to ask him about KTH's big eyes, and he still said that SJH's eyes were still bigger.

I want to share with you.
Let's look at SSH expression. Is this just my sight?

After the video clip of Dinner Mate finished playing, KYC asked SSH to answer quickly three questions (8:12)

The first question, he was asked to describe SJH in ten words (8:20)
Counting ten words with his finger, he said: "Beautiful and good at acting" ( 8:31)
He said it confidently and his smiling face was happy.

The second question, "While you were acting, what impressed you with the feeling of that time?" (8:39).
Before answering he thought for a moment, then said:
"Happiness has eyes, but unhappiness doesn't"
It just chooses anyone randomly "(8:50)

The third question, "If you were asked would you like dinner together?", What the menu? (9:03)
He replied with a laugh "Tteokbokki" (9:04)

Then KYC asked SSH to retell his first answer about how he described SJH in ten words, he repeated it saying: "Beautiful and good at acting" (9:11) 

Here, KYC tried to share with him about his experience meeting for the first time in person with SJH (9:19).
KYC told that SJH and himself were in the same team in the drama (9:22).

When SJH greeted him, KYC said that he was stunned for a few seconds before he returned her greeting(9:27)

Before KYC continued his words, he paused for a moment to show SSH how he was amazed to SJH and SSH immediately said with proudly smile "She is very beautiful" (9:33)

Then SSH said bluntly that "SJH eyes were the prettiest and the biggest among all his co-stars he's ever acted with" (9:41)
He was also needed to add that he had told her while acting.

Even he answered that KTH's eyes were no bigger than SJH's eyes, when KYC questioned him.

In my opinion, if SSH was not smitten with her, why should he bother cutting KYC words off while KYC hadn't finished saying she was beautiful and also what was the need for him to say that her eyes were the most beautiful and the biggest among her co-stars. Plus he needed to make it clear that he had said it directly to her.

And SSH face looked very proud and happy when he said she was very beautiful and it seemed that SSH and SJH already had a mutual understanding so he confidently told about her in front of KYC, and SBS Power FM listeners.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, sur yani said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIKee6p7QW/?utm_source=ig_embed

PLEASE help me if someone know the content of the news in this video. ?Thank You

I have not seen subs of this video in IG. But based on the title, it talks about SJH’s thoughts on being pressured from marriage? 
All I read from dinner couple’s IG, she will get married someday if she meets a good person. We already know who that good person is. smile GIF

• Like 4

On 9/14/2020 at 9:20 AM, hrkharis said:

...KYC continued his words, he paused for a moment to show SSH how he was amazed to SJH and SSH immediately said with proudly smile "She is very beautiful" (9:33)

Then SSH said bluntly that "SJH eyes were the prettiest and the biggest among all his co-stars he's ever acted with" (9:41)
He was also needed to add that he had told her while acting.

Even he answered that KTH's eyes were no bigger than SJH's eyes, when KYC questioned him.

In my opinion, if SSH was not smitten with her, why should he bother cutting KYC words off while KYC hadn't finished saying she was beautiful and also what was the need for him to say that her eyes were the most beautiful and the biggest among her co-stars. Plus he needed to make it clear that he had said it directly to her.

And SSH face looked very proud and happy when he said she was very beautiful and it seemed that SSH and SJH already had a mutual understanding so he confidently told about her in front of KYC, and SBS Power FM listeners.

:heart::heart::heart: there definitely is some sort of mutual understanding between SSH and SJH. I'm so good with that. 

The fact that SSH has NOT updated his IG account since DM ended, and SJH has NOT updated her IG account since her birthday, tells me that SOMETHING is going on. Why would two individuals (if they were *just friends*)  go MIA after having worked together for 4 months ?!?!? Coincidence? I think NOT.

Has any of their Korean fans reported any sightings of them together? I don't want them to be *caught* by Dispatch, but I'd be happy if they were spotted by fans (and reported it to us, of course :joy:)

• Love 2

4 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

:heart::heart::heart: there definitely is some sort of mutual understanding between SSH and SJH. I'm so good with that. 

The fact that SSH has NOT updated his IG account since DM ended, and SJH has NOT updated her IG account since her birthday, tells me that SOMETHING is going on. Why would two individuals (if they were *just friends*)  go MIA after having worked together for 4 months ?!?!? Coincidence? I think NOT.

Has any of their Korean fans reported any sightings of them together? I don't want them to be *caught* by Dispatch, but I'd be happy if they were spotted by fans (and reported it to us, of course :joy:)

Did they regularly update IG all the while previously? Or they can go missing for months then post 1 or 2 updates?

First time seeing this. 
Is this poster making BTS?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFL045SJXCV/?igshid=t4ua9x58zv90

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFL3Hk2JlE9/?igshid=1itcj4gt8tme5

credit to IG owner

And our Goddess is just breathtakingly beautiful 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLmM5uAgmc/?igshid=1vd1tdtfqp89c

274435-DF-8107-4250-8-F3-C-5611-A8939-B6

And New Video of our Loverbirds.

My God look at those Happy Eyes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFL3SemB69t/?igshid=19113qk8ibjpx

These two are the cutest. 
No physical distancing this time. :) 

2524-CF1-C-311-B-48-CF-858-D-007-F1-BDD9

And SSH’s smile after he looked at SJH. I can’t with SSH. 

10-ACD9-B8-80-A6-431-E-A92-C-750-F5-B62-

• Like 2
  • Love 1