[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

What the heck is that red metal cabinet doing there???? Couldn't they have found a much nicer venue for the recorded interview? :huh: Sorry, just being nitpicky here.  But that cabinet is a bit distracting. 

I think they're introducing each other. That might explain their hand gestures.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Anjel said:

what makes you sure that SSH likes SJH?

I really like this couple, but at the moment I doubt them, that they don't like each other

By their actions toward each other you can't say that they don't like each other. They are both happy when together and caring for each other even in BTS, so everyone who has seen them will not say that they don't like each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Anjel said:

I really like this couple, but at the moment I doubt them, that they don't like each other

Hi @Anjel you can check out their BTS and individual interviews after the drama ended, which shows they clearly like each other.  However, what we are not yet sure of is if anything romantic is going on between them. Liking and being in love are two different things, so if you mean you doubt if they are in love with each other, don't worry.  That's the reason why we have this shipper thread, coz a lot of us here are watching closely for evidences from SSH and SJH to prove that there is that love between them. :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, pinklatte said:

We need @hrkharis to explain this :)

Yes I agree with you. hrkharis had a post about it a few pages back. For me as a shipper, seeing their smiling faces with their eyes light up and how happy they are when they are together, it is enough for me to believe how special they are to each other because just by looking at them when they are together, it speaks what can't be spoken but can be seen through their eyes and smiles :)

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, hrkharis said:

But I really admired SJH at that press conference. 

She was confident and calm. Even though she might nerves because the show was the presentation of her new drama, but she could handle the situation. She could control herself with her trademark, "laugh" ...

Perhaps SJH's confident attitude is one that SSH admires. 

Being confident is what makes SJH very endearing. Along with her beauty, presence and charm. I just recently watched the CLOY presscon and I can see that she was unfazed by the presence of the two popular Hallyu stars beside her. Male hosts were in awe of her beauty. Like SSY and radio DJ KYC. 
I agree with you that for SSH, I think this is where his admiration for SHJ stemmed from. Someone commented in IG that you can clearly see his nervousness at the DM presscon beside SJH when they were taking pictures together as compared to SJH being her happy self. She held her own. 

12 hours ago, akhenaten said:

What the heck is that red metal cabinet doing there???? Couldn't they have found a much nicer venue for the recorded interview? :huh: Sorry, just being nitpicky here.  But that cabinet is a bit distracting. 

Fans were saying the red cabinet and the table are the third wheel and it was purposely placed there to prevent SSH and SJH from being flirty, touchy and hitting each other. Comments in IG are hilarious.

12 hours ago, Anjel said:

@ElectricHearts, @Anjel, welcome to the thread.

@Anjel part of being a shipper is to have doubts. That is why we are sometimes called delulu. I totally understand you. As @akhenaten mentioned, you can refer to our Shipper’s Fairy Godmother, @hrkharis previous posts about our OTP on why we ship them and various DM BTS in IG(Dinner Couple account) Perhaps it can debunk your doubts. The BTS are like meds to my doubts. :) :) 

I am just enjoying the journey for now. It might be a long journey. Time can only tell. 

On the topic of Japanese interview preview, everyone in IG were saying that they are both radiating with happiness. Happiness really has eyes...

One comment made me laugh “SJH’s chubby checks was due to eating too much tteokbokki with SSH”. Kekeke
I am expecting SSH’s next IG post will be about this interview since his posts are always related to his drama, projects(Tiktok) or CF’s especially since he has a big fanbase in Japan and he has not posted in awhile. 

credit to akihoney12’s IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEiYLM1pIwO/?igshid=12xoqjzcewzxo

7534-F500-0937-4-A1-E-A440-5-AF73-DF6275

A2-AE837-D-78-E8-428-A-A3-C3-078-B2834-A

7-FF3-C801-F73-D-464-B-AC41-F5121-FC2-B6

You all have a Great Day.

Keep the Faith!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Anjel said:

Same with me. I also like this couple. They seem perfect for each other, their looks, their age difference is perfect and they work in the same field. 

But of course we don't know which direction each of their hearts is...

Do they like each other? or they just feel comfortable with each other as a new friend? Only the two of them know it.

What is certain is "Dinner Mate" has brought them together. And it's not coincidence but destiny.
Why do we say that "their meeting" is destiny? "
Such as Keanu told WDH in Dinner Mate that:
"Destiny is you can't cling onto it as you'd like and leave it as you'd like"

Trying to track them down in the industry. 
SSH started his debut since 1996 while SJH in 2003.

They both have played in several movies and on various TV channels but during that time they never played in the same drama, never been guests on the same show and met each other in person.  
Meanwhile, each of them had played a drama with the same co-actor and was a guest at the same show at different times.
Such as:

-SSH was paired with Son Ye-jin at Summer Scent in 2003, and SJH played in CLOY with Son Ye-jin in 2020.
-SSH had a co-star with Shin Se-kyung in When A Man Falls in Love in 2013, and SJH became Shin Se-kyung's opponent in Black Night in 2017

-SSH played with Lee Si-eon in "Player" in 2018, and SJH played with Lee Si-eon in The Noble Woman in 2014.
-SSH is friendly with Shin Dong-yup and Kim Hee-chul, SSH was a guest of SDY & KHC at the Life Bar in 2018, and SJH was a guest of SDY & KHC at the Life Bar in 2019.

-And of course there are still some senior and junior actor who once played with them but at different times.

Seeing the above, in the end they are destined to meet in person by playing in the same drama, Dinner Mate. And it's because of PDNim Ko Jae Hyun.

If you look at their closeness during BTS, during press conferences, during wrap-up party and their photos are "something normal/common". And seeing that "nothing happened" between them during those times.

That is okay.

On the other hand, if you look at their closeness during BTS, during press conferences, during wrap-up party and their photos are "something not normal/unusual". And seeing "something happened" between them during those times. And that's okay too

Each person can judge based on what they see, what they feel and what they experience

What is clear for adult women like me, I saw their closeness during those times was not something usual/normal, especially for SSH's behaviour.

When I saw the drama Dinner Mate and saw the BTS, I was quite surprised to see SSH's behavior towards SJH, his co-star in DM. 
Then I tried to watch the DM press conference, watched BTS videos and press conferences from his other dramas in youtube.
There I didn't see him so close to his co-stars as what he did to SJH.

Although he tried to cover up by saying that "he likes to joke around on set and is always friendly with all the actors and staff", but I clearly saw that he teased, touched and stared at SJH too often.
It seemed like he couldn't handle his feelings by always doing things to grab SJH's attention.

While I highly praise to SJH. I'm sure she loves SSH's attention, but she can handle her feelings well. She looks mature in responding to SSH's behavior to her.

We haven't seen their interview for Japanese TV broadcasting.

We have to wait patiently until next month. 
But from the teaser clip, I saw that SJH's body language was very confident and carefree face the interview.

It shows in the video, how she remained herself, addressing things with a laugh. 
While I notice SSH's body language looked a little shy and calmer, unlike when he was at the DM press conference.

I saw also in the picture, SSH raised his left hand to point out to her, similar with SJH style (SJH raised her right hand), in which it was not SSH style. It was SJH's style, who always raised her hand and played her fingers when she spoke expressively . (He imitated her style again).

From the teaser footage, I saw at a glance it seemed that SJH laughed a lot and she teased SSH. She could control the atmosphere of the interview well, though the MC might ask SSH a lot considering he had a lot of fans in Japan. 

So let's see what happens to them at their interview with Japanese TV.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kar3ns said:

Does anyone here knows until what episode (DM) have they filmed already before the press conference? :)

Based on the timeline of Song Seung Heon's IG post, his post on May 24 was the imagination date of Woo Do Hee and Kim Hae Kyong which is episode 6 technically but episode 11-12 since 2 episodes per showing. May 25 is the press con.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

new post from vyctory contents, but I can't remember this scene . Any ideas?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CElmxs8JCs5/

I don't recall ever seeing that scene either.  Comments over at IG and even Twitter are saying it's from a deleted scene.  Now I'm hoping MBC and Victory Contents release not just all the BTS clips but the deleted scenes as well.  They should do a DM special. :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I don't recall ever seeing that scene either.  Comments over at IG and even Twitter are saying it's from a deleted scene.  Now I'm hoping MBC and Victory Contents release not just all the BTS clips but the deleted scenes as well.  They should do a DM special. :)

I rewatched episodes and couldn't find DH and HK in the cloth like that.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 3:47 AM, Anjel said:

Welcome @Anjel I agree with @hrkharis assessment for this couple. In my opinion, the BTS is VERY telling. I think the evidence in their BTS is a little bit more than the CLOY couple. This is of course purely my opinion.

Also, there is the picture they took for the Japanese promo. I made this IG post to show--- https://www.instagram.com/p/CEE_hy7le1Q/ 

Lastly, if you compare the vibe of BINJIN and HEONHYE, it is the same. Again this IG post---

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaSvfkledy/

I think this ship has left harbor and is sailing is very, very, very private waters, both SSH and SJH has said numerous times that they keep their relationships under wraps. The few evidence they have "allowed" to share, is their way to let us (their fans) know. Keep the faith. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

There are fresh BTS photos from Victory Contents over at IG  And some of them have new "receipts" for us from our OTP. Check out heonhyecouple. 

SSH is such a gentleman towards SJH! :fullofhearts:

But all these photos that are still coming out almost 2 months from the day the drama ended makes me really think that MBC is gearing towards an expanded release of DM and Japan is just the beginning.  :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Based on the timeline of Song Seung Heon's IG post, his post on May 24 was the imagination date of Woo Do Hee and Kim Hae Kyong which is episode 6 technically but episode 11-12 since 2 episodes per showing. May 25 is the press con.

21 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

If im not wrong.

At least episode 6, 7.

thanks to you both for the reply. :)

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

There are fresh BTS photos from Victory Contents over at IG  And some of them have new "receipts" for us from our OTP. Check out heonhyecouple. 

SSH is such a gentleman towards SJH!

But all these photos that are still coming out almost 2 months from the day the drama ended makes me really think that MBC is gearing towards an expanded release of DM and Japan is just the beginning.  :)

Oh, umbrella man :heart2beat:

He just couldn't allow any other man be so close to his sweetheart :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1