[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

5 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Full version

Efw1hX3VoAI6OLq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I was surprised to see SSH and SJH in some instagram Dinner Mate fans. Just like the others, I wonder if this is real or fake photo?
After reading the caption, I was very happy hahaha ... it turns out that their Dinner Mate will be broadcast in Japan and they will have an interview regarding the drama.
Like my previous post where I said that they would appear in public if it is related to drama.
And Voila !!! they appear together and we can see them again in KHK and WDH styles.
In the photo SSH smiled proudly and SJH sweetly leaned towards him.

Oh my sweet bickering couple .....

• Like 3

https://youtu.be/Gj08v1n13JY

Check out this MV to Paul Kim's song.  It's such a nice song and suits them perfectly. I think I saw a shortened version of this in IG but this shows the whole song. :wub:

@hrkharis I initially thought that photo was edited too. I looked at their linked hands closely and thought, wow! What a brilliant edit! Turns out it's real! I can't wait for other photos of them.  And I'm so excited to watch their promotional interview in Japan in October. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Call Me By My Real Name said:

+1 on this. Frustrating, but very true. I almost answered back at someone who mockingly told me at the heonhye IG "What are you, 10?" when I tried to explain that it's quite common in K-Ent for celebrities to either deny dating rumors or evade questions pertaining to their personal lives. I had to hold myself back and remind myself that it's going to be a very long journey for this ship and along the way, we'll encounter people who will mock our OTP and shippers like us. This is mainly because overseas fans, for one, leverage their expectations of these couples to that of their own cultures and traditions. So when something goes amiss or does not come out as expected, like in the case of the M&M Q&As, people are quick to mock and criticize without so much as of a consideration that the event did not solely focus on one person or any of the guy's personal lives. And even if it did, SSH, being the K-Ent veteran that he is, would either have had the questions filtered through his agency or know how to answer without revealing anything that he might deem improper for the situation.

That being said, I'll be in this ship for as long as there are crumbs and for as long as he doesn't get paired with another actress who, heaven forbid, would have the same level of interaction with him as he did with our SJH.

Plus, oh my Victory Contents... still dropping DM photos a month and two days after its finale? I have never seen this with tvN! It feels like they're just seeking for validation and justification for another project for the two!

@Call Me By My Real Name I know right? And Victory Contents is so consistent in releasing these photos. I dare to hope that if things go fabulously when DM premieres in Japan and other countries, we might get them to release all the BTS clips in their files. 

I personally think that one major reason why this drama didn't seem to be as popular as it should have been was because MBC didn't employ the strategies that networks like tVN do, which is to partner with the likes of Netflix and allow dramas that are airing in their local channels to be available simultaneously to a wider international audience via these streaming sites. Look what that strategy did to CLOY, and more recently, to It's Okay Not To Be Okay. 

In any case, if DM eventually gets released via Netflix, I'm sure it will enjoy a fresh surge in popularity. SJH has already established herself through CLOY, and of course, SSH is already a well-known Hallyu star.

In the meantime, I just want to see them together again. There's just something about them together that gives me all the warm fuzzies. :heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Azaria Ko said:

I really like the comments under tteokbokki_couple's IG.  

Totally agree with them....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEEQlUIJqWp/?igshid=13a3v90an87ms

I particularly like one comment.

”This could be their official dating announcement photo”. :) 
I’m still speechless seeing this photo. They really look in love. 

A lot to look forward to.

SJH’s birthday next week

SSH’s birthday in September

Japan interview in October.

I wonder if it will just be the two of them or LJH and SNE will join too.

Happy vs Happiest/In Love

Spot the difference

C1-B1-ADDB-FC87-499-E-82-DF-1269-AED605-

• Like 2
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

SJH’s birthday next week

Spot the difference

Sorry ... you might mean:

SJH's birthday : 24 August (Virgo)

SSH's birthday : 05 October (Libra)

Japan interview : 08 October

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

SJH’s birthday next week

Spot the difference

Yes, I can see the difference.  Their post is so natural here, they really look like a real couple that is in love.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

SJH’s birthday next week

Spot the difference

This. This is what I'm saying.  Look how different the vibe is between these two photos.

In their presscon photo, there's still this air of posing for the camera. And there was still a bit of stiffness and formality to their posture and body language, despite the fact that they were already quite comfortable with each other then.

In the second photo, you can clearly see that their body language is more relaxed and they're already leaning towards each other. But what's very telling to me are their facial expressions. Their smiles here look more real. It reaches their eyes. And you feel the happiness. I personally think that SSH is a lot handsomer in this photo. And SJH is just radiantly beautiful. :please:

I dunno. Maybe it's just me and my shipper lens. :idk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

In their presscon photo, there's still this air of posing for the camera. And there was still a bit of stiffness and formality to their posture and body language, despite the fact that they were already quite comfortable with each other then.

In the second photo, you can clearly see that their body language is more relaxed and they're already leaning towards each other. But what's very telling to me are their facial expressions. Their smiles here look more real. It reaches their eyes. And you feel the happiness. I personally think that SSH is a lot handsomer in this photo. And SJH is just radiantly beautiful. 

I agree. 
In their new picture, their eyes speaks volume. Happiness and love translated :) 

Question:  Will this be a pre-recorded interview to be broadcasted in October 8 or a live interview? 

A121-D3-F0-1-FE2-47-BD-81-C8-CB6366-ED50

2 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I'm sure, that they already recorded it.

That’s what I thought.

The photo must be from the pre-recorded interview.  I am excited on what the questions might be. :) 
After promotions for the Japanese Market, I am still hoping DM gets to be distributed in Netflix. MBC did not realize how big of a fanbase DM and SSH-SJH have internationally. It’s so underrated.  

27 minutes ago, Call Me By My Real Name said:

They finally gave us the photoshoot these two are due and I honestly cannot wait in so much anticipation for more!!

We need this heart fluttering photo. 

This steered us away from all our anxieties and worries with what’s happening in the world. 
There will be better days ahead of us! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3