[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Hello, everyone! Haven’t been here in a while and I’m so happy to see not just never before seen photos of our OTP but new fans as well. Welcome to our world. :)

I’m so excited for the upcoming dramas of SSH and SJH. I’ve never seen the previous seasons of “Voice” but it seems to have an interesting premise. And now with SSH as one of the leads, it gives me a reason to watch season 4. As for “Dr. Brain”, not only will there be SJH but she’ll be cast with another one of my favorite Korean actors, Lee Sun Kyun. But of course, what I’m still holding out for is an announcement from them on where they actually stand with each other. I really hope it will be soon. :Please:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Dr Brain News

Foreign Streaming Platforms Go Big in the South Korean Market

Apple TV+ has the worst position of the bunch, with neither the infrastructure of Netflix nor the brand power of Disney. What they do have is 

Lee Min-ho and Youn Yun-jung with Japanese and American actors besides for their adaptation of the novel Pachinko. This may give Apple TV+ a strong opening move in South Korea, with "Dr. Brain"possibly intriguing fans of the mindbending webtoon about neural scientific discovery.

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-foreign-streaming-platforms-go-big-in-the-south-korean-market-151537.html

• Love 6

HOT BACKVIEW OF SSH :approves:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In the mood for Derek Joe aka SSH :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

25.jpg

26.jpg

26-2.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

33.jpg

31.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Love 7

DINNER MATE REVIEW

Let’s focus on what the drama did best. I loved our characters. They were fun, witty, strong willed and weren’t annoying (like our second leads were). I liked that even though there was so much going on between the two, they still communicated well and didn’t decide to make a whole big deal about it. I saw them as a very supportive couple and they were super cute!

We got a scene where Seo Ji Hye plays Seo Dan and Song Seung Heon plays Ri Jeong Hyuk (while she dreams!). 

also thought there was so much chemistry between our leads and perhaps our plot also contributes a bit to the chemistry. I loved all the coincidences that brought our two leads together in the beginning. Every time they thought they’d never see each other again, something always will. We also can’t deny how strong of a chemistry Song Seung Heon has with Seo Ji Hye either, though.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.21.34 PMScreen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.22.38 PM

In every reviews I read about DM, their “Chemistry” remains the main highlight of the drama. 

This review is another testament to our Lovebirds’ Chemistry 

On their upcoming projects, SSH with Voice 4 and SJH with Dr Brain, I’m sure they will have onscreen chemistry with their co stars. Love Line or Not.

But Offscreen Chemistry still goes to them in real life of course.

No doubt about that!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

SJH getting Dating Tips from BFF Yoon So Yi when she guested at Follow Me 8, March 2017

(As we know, SJH was a bridesmaid at YSY’s wedding together with other BFF’s Shin So Yul and Seo Heo Rim who are all married now. YSY got married in May 2017) 

Spoiler

CCE68-DFC-8-B1-E-49-EB-A3-CB-B7-B6-E92-B

963-CB4-A8-E340-47-E2-954-E-67-FE6997-F3

12-FAC3-B2-8-ABF-4-B84-BB8-E-46-B3-BDE3-

91-EAD441-8-CA3-4705-9-F9-E-2-EC7-DAFB43

The MC’s looked at YSY’s happy appearance and said, “The woman who is loved is different. Her face is bright” they said with envy.

At 3:37

SJH asked YSY the secret to blind dates.   

YSY was the first to emphasize the importance of “Eye Contact”. In addition, she explained, “I have a lot to talk about and a lot to do when I meet and go on a blind date, I ask a lot of questions."     

Yoon So Yi confessed his candid heart to Seo Ji-hye, saying, “I actually want you to succeed and laughed after she handed down the blind date secret. Seo Ji-hye said “I will work hard with you viewers and burned the will to succeed on blind date in 2017”

ARTICLE

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=136863

“The Importance of Eye Contact” 
12-EFC502-6-E86-4-EC4-9972-2792-D8-D4651

SJH for sure took YSY’s advise to Heart

And I would think that YSY’s wish for SJH to succeed in dating came true.

Her BFFs must be so Happy for Her

Us Shippers Are Too! 

We Stan! And We Stan Hard! 

Keep the Faith! 

“Hope is a good thing maybe even the best of things and good things never die.” - Andy Dufresne, Stephen King’s “The Shawshank Redemption” 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

FF4-F563-A-6-E92-425-E-B079-1-F8-F00-B01

1-EA36-E4-C-DAED-4-D1-C-A304-A495-D797-E

Photos above are from SJH’s drama “I Love You” which was aired April-May 2008.

I would imagine how Badash she would be on an action movie.

One project she wish to do someday. 

I hope it will come true as she has not really made any movie where she is the lead.

What kind of projects should we expect to see Seo Ji-hye in in the future?
After Jealousy Incarnate I plan to rest for a while. I’ll be back next summer. I really want to do movies but I haven’t had the opportunity. I hope that my next project is a movie. 

Interview with WomenSense

SSH is of course currently doing Voice 4 as Derek Joe which will start airing on June 18.

6942-D881-BC07-440-C-A8-EF-E39-C073-CA22

One wish we shippers would like to come true is an Action Movie for them someday! 

As T.S. Eliot said, “Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough”

• Like 3
  • Love 5

6-AA1-D4-F5-EC60-40-FC-AB21-CFBA5362-FDA

686-BC2-F2-0-C7-E-4299-B5-F9-319851886-A

10-F05891-EDC5-4-ABF-A357-35-D4-D3-B2-B6

Spoiler

DB72207-C-AF97-43-A7-85-C5-AA111501-B6-F

7-C9-DAF99-3-BE7-4-BAB-B1-D6-1-BD6-E2-B8

SSH’s OOTD(emphasis on the Belt and Double Breasted Coat) at the Voice 4 Presscon reminds me of SJH’s OOTD at the CLOY Presscon

Their Stylists exchanged Notes :) :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3