0ly40

MBC Every1 Drama

Please don't meet that man

202011046709_20201104114439289.png?type=

Network: MBC Every1

Episodes: 16

Genre: comedy, romance, fantasy

Airdate: November 10th, 2020 - January 12th, 2021

Airtime: Wednesdays @ 22:40 KST (on MBC Every1) & Mondays @ 22:40 KST (on MBC)

Director: Oh Mi Kyung

Writer: Yoon Kim, Kim Jung Hee etc.

Story:

It's about a programmer of the AI smart home appliance development team who will accidentally develop an AI program called 'Ancestral God' to discriminate between garbage-like humans, and will deliver a delightful fantasy romance by saving the people around him who are struggling with a difficult relationship.

Cast:

Song Ha Yoon as Seo Ji Sung

52810787c3ebb75a5300ca86a5afe8fdfe8b9e7e

Lee Jun Young as Jung Kook Hee

54567956095a81252ffed5ea36ba948bf6e3908f

Yoon Bo Mi as Moon Ye Seul

24781623da1b5c02e9f2c8745cf08f1349f9dfa2

Gong Min Jung as Tak Ki Hyun

62315684c516772cf106adba7122e19d589d6af3

Joo Wo Jae as Han Yoo Jin

Nam Min Woo as Ok Dong Jin

Kim Ki Ri as Jegal Soo Won

Lee Si Hoon as Bang Jung Han

Character Chart:

20201106104432727076.jpg

OST:

Spoiler

Part 1: "100%" by XUM

Spoiler

Part 2: "End Game" by Susan

Part 3: "To you exhausted self" by Lee Junyoung

Part 4: "Who am I" by Choi Jin Soul

Part 5: "DREAM" by Cignature

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Please Don't Meet That Man, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Wednesdays @ 22:40 KST - Song Ha Yoon & Lee Jung Young - Premieres on November 11th
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Please Don't Meet That Man, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Wednesdays @ 22:40 KST - Song Ha Yoon & Lee Jung Young - Premieres on November 10th

@0ly40, thank you for starting the thread.

@Jillia, thank you for the cute teaser, and great character posters.

I love the pairing of Song Ha-Yoon and Jun, and am looking forward to this Drama.  I am glad it is coming to KOCOWA, and probably - Viki too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Please Don't Date Him"

fullsizephoto1259164.jpg

New stills added for the upcoming Korean drama "Please Don't Date Him" (2020).

Network: MBC every1

With Song Ha-yoon, Lee Jun-young, Yoon Bo-mi, Gong Min-jung, Kim Ki-ri, Lee Si-hoon,...

Tue 22:50
Mon 22:40 on MBC from 2020/11/16
Synopsis
Seo Ji-seong wants to fall in love but also wants to avoid the wrong men. To create the perfect love life, she creates an artificial intelligence program called Jo Sang-shin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2020/11/10

photo1259165.jpg

source

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Please Don't Meet That Man, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Tuesdays @ 22:40 KST - Song Ha Yoon & Lee Jung Young - Premieres on November 10th

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Please Don't Date Him"

photo1258394.jpg

New stills added for the upcoming Korean drama "Please Don't Date Him" (2020).

Network: MBC every1

With Song Ha-yoon, Lee Jun-young, Yoon Bo-mi, Gong Min-jung, Kim Ki-ri, Lee Si-hoon,...

Tue 22:50
Synopsis
Seo Ji-seong wants to fall in love but also wants to avoid the wrong men. To create the perfect love life, she creates an artificial intelligence program called Jo Sang-shin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2020/11/10

photo1258393.jpg

photo1258396.jpg

Spoiler

photo1258395.jpg

photo1258392.jpg

source

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Please Don't Meet That Man, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Tuesdays @ 22:40 KST

First impression, enjoyable. I remember Song Ha Yoon back when she was in Phantom and I did love watching her there. Not so much can be said about Jun because he was barely in two scenes but there is obvious clash in between leads as SJS is a tech savvy while JKH try to live his life as analog as possible. I also enjoyed watching the scenes with the trio and hope that they will appear more. Will keep watching for now to know how SJS will settle things with her scumbag fiancé.:isannoyed: 

On second thought, I really hope that the Fridge will not materialize anywhere forever. Just read a news that an app used by millions worldwide sold their users' data to another organization does made me worried a little bit as I am also the user of the app and knowing that my digitalize data can be compromise without my knowledge at any time really is concerning. 

I just stumbled upon this drama. Only ep 1 was translated and ep 2 not yet. Still waiting, it is slower to translate in ENG but I found a site. @CA C

@kdramagrandma Hi Friend! Good to see you here. I heard about the scumbag fiance in ep 2, I have not watched the clips. I saw Jun earlier this year in GOOD CASTING and he played a very spoiled/bratty young actor. I have seen Song Ha Yoon in Devilish Charm but never saw Phantom. There she was adorbs with Choi Jin Hyuk. So I am excited to see her again.

@foreverempress Hi to you and glad to see you here! Yes I enjoyed ep 1. So like Lonely Enough to Date this is 1 episode a week. Sigh going to be a long wait every week. :bawling:

@Jillia Thanks for ep 1 clips and ep 2 preview, press conference and other drama goodies. How do you do it? I see you everywhere! Like I have said before, it is downright amazing.  Of course ALWAYS good to see you!

Clip for ep 3 preview

Clips of ep 2 in spoiler

Spoiler

Hi @Nodame! Nice to see you too but I am not sure if I am going to stick here for long though. Reality keeps calling for me. :vicx:  

I watched Phantom and I definitely adore Song Ha Yoon there. If her character here will be similar to her there, I might consider to stick here longer. I prefer her to be spunky and fearless even though I admit her appearance suits damsel-in-distress kind of character. I did watched few first episodes of Devilish Charm but end up dropping it. Cannot recall why I did considering I do love Choi Jin Hyuk and I never thought of picking it up again. I do know he got nickname as the kissing monster because of this drama but I am not particularly curious about it. Hmm...

As for Jun, I prefer him in Avengers Social Club and Class of Lies. His character in Good Casting feels too cringey for me I remember skipping some parts. :sweatingbullets: I do hope he has great storyline here because a guy resisting technology seems fun to watch. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Subbs are slow where I am at. Ep2 is only 49% subbed at this minute. It aired Tuesday, today is Sunday evening.  I really wanted to see it so I paid for 24hr watch pass on a website that had it subbed 100%. I didn't fall asleep on it. That's a plus. I fell asleep on another drama. I tend to like these cute dramas. I stay away from the dramas that get me in a fit. 

On 11/29/2020 at 8:56 PM, brooksmom said:

Subbs are slow where I am at. Ep2 is only 49% subbed at this minute. It aired Tuesday, today is Sunday evening.  I really wanted to see it so I paid for 24hr watch pass on a website that had it subbed 100%. I didn't fall asleep on it. That's a plus. I fell asleep on another drama. I tend to like these cute dramas. I stay away from the dramas that get me in a fit. 

Try Kocowa

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] Please Don't Meet That Man, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Tuesdays @ 22:40 KST
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Nodame said:

@partyon Sorry my friend for not labeling where the ABS clip (IF THERE WOULD BE ONE) as I did as fast as I could and then had to do some work.

Sorry my chinggu!

Lol - I was just kidding :joy:

If there are abs I will sniff them out - I am very dedicated -haha

:wow1:

How is the drama otherwise ? Enjoying it?

Some clips ep 5-6 

some clips ep 3-4

Method our OTP are finally getting closer due to a cat

Spoiler

Reliable friends through the bad and hard times 

Clips from ep 1-2

Wow I am finding I am watching more off the radar dramas then popular ones.

Anyways, the subs come SO LATE. I just watched ep 6 last night with them. I watched them raw and got the jist.

Thanks to @Jillia loving the OST.

Clips from today's ep 7  see under spoiler tag 

Spoiler

preview of next week's episode 8 

Ep 7

From what I can gather of the clips in my Korean

-Our FL learns that her love interest was helping her colleague from an abusive relationship

(She misunderstood and told Gook Hee she would not contact him) after overhearing them and he was asking if she broke up with her boyfriend yet

-Later due to the fridge FL learns that university , tall handsome boyfriend actually hits and is abusive to her young colleague (she is ticked) and then goes to the hospital to her colleague and learns the truth

-another clip you hear her talking to Gook Hee and wishing he cleared the air (but then it is not his story to tell her the situation so understand he was in a tough spot

-Cafe friend owner was saved by Gook Hee's colleague who has crush on owner, hubby (we learned was not what he seemed from last episode) but she could not get hold of him for 28 hours, he lamely says it was work. Then says let's stop trying to have kids. His pissed off wife is equating it as you are giving up on kids and us. He is thrown off not expecting . The fireman is there and he tells her to be warm. He takes the bill as guardian and the hubby snatches it out of his hands. She introduces them and then she hands the cardigan back and he says to keep it but hubby takes off jacket and she wears the cardigan ticked. The fireman is like wear the jacket it is cold out

Gook hee talks to his hyung (the guy who rescued the cafe owner) did not understand the speech much other than he failed on his date and he was commiserating with him

Gook Hee is a mystery for our FL. She likes him but his awkwardness and his hotness she is attracted to. Last episode she admitted to loving getting to know him slowly and when she went to ask for his free time. So when her colleague was going to the office to give him baked cookies while he was doing a late shift. She was thrown off guard. Plus she thought he easily dated tons of gals if he accepted hers so quickly. Then when she asks him he says he doesn't easily accepts dates.

After they save her colleague they go for a romantic walk. He takes her hand to hold and she likes it. Later he apologizes and not sure of the reason why. She is disappointed from what he said. But at the bus stop while looking up the time for the last bus a bug bothered her and she is shocked and almost falls but be saved by Gook Hee. She is trying to get  out of his embrace and he pulls her back in. Thump thump. He FINALLY kisses her and the last bus was not even heard by our two  new lovers.

preview of ep 9

-OTP are dating

-Friend dating the dentist tells him she wants to get married as she is sick of being ghosted

-Cafe owner is thinking of divorcing her hubby and has drink with fireman who has crush on her

-weird gathering gals with Gook Hee, somehow SJ ex is there?!

-what more about the fridge and the new employee who was a spy ? /special agent but dang she was FLEXIBLE in ep 6

Making of the latest episode kiss

(I haven't watched it yet as subs are always so late) I do try to watch raw when I can but haven't this week ep 8.

Preview for next week's episode 9

Found this collage of clips  of the Digital and Low Tech chemistry of their romance 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] Please Don't Date Him, 제발 그 남자 만나지 마요 - Tuesdays @ 22:40 KST

Found this and cast interview

I watched part of ep 8 and fell asleep last night as the subs came late. I know that ep 9 by now is out.

So I am curious about his trauma too and hope why is he so sad? I know it is a death of someone. But who ? Must be the guilt he feels?

ep 10 preview 

Scenes from ep 7 and 8

ep 9 kiss scene 

Spoiler

Thanks @Jillia For the article.

Archived