[Taiwanese Drama 2020] Lost Romance 浪漫輸給你

0ly40

4 hours ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven Haha, yes! This is totally the worst case of second lead syndrome I've ever experienced! I'm usually pretty ok with second leads, but this one has really gotten me!

@JenL  I know! I hate the fact that I can't enjoy the ML and FL scenes as much any more. Usually I feel sorry for the second lead only but not really really rooting for them.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

I totally agree - that would be such a forced ending with Chu Chu, especially since she really doesn't match him. I would love a cameo with a cooler female character for him, but my realistic experience with Sanlih shows is they don't really tend to do cameos? Sad I'm not sure how they could work it into a happy ending for him either - but maybe it's a sad ending for everyone - I mean they all have to go back to liking Chu Chu when Xiao En leaves the story world (unless the story has changed permanently)...haha, that is a very sad ending for all!

Yes once she leaves then does the story go back to the way it was? I am totally curious about that. Aww too bad about the no cameos. I just hope for a sorta happy ending. I will take what we get. Actually if they showed XE missing QF that would be nice. Esp if he is only in the novel world

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Thanks for reading ^^ Haha, that Marcus & Simon gangster movie is my dream now. Just need a director to see these BTS scenes and make it happen!

Yes I would totally root for that to happen.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

As for the real world, I'm not sure if QF will pop up - there's no clues so far and in interviews Simon has said he only exists in the story world (Read here). But then again, those were early interviews and actors try not to spoil the story when they start promoting/ or they don't know what will happen in future episodes yet. 

The endings I've thought of which are not my dream endings, but the kind of forced mildly "happy" endings I feel the script writers might give a second lead: If QF does turn up in the real world, at the very end (maybe a romance writer who visits Xiao En's company), and runs into Chun Tian (the real friend) and her boy-crazy self might start to fan girl over him, while he sort of doesn't (yet) notice her. I guess I just thought of this since XE will probably end up with TX. And Xiao En's friend is meant to be portrayed as nice in real life (looking after XE all the hospital as opposed to the bully in the story world) and she's obviously not going to end up with TX...she's also always saying every guy is good looking...imagine if she ran into QF! Could also happen with Susan, if he visited TX's company instead of XE's company (This is less likely since Susan seems focused on her job).

I don't feel very strongly for the female characters in this series aside from XE and I don't like their bully story versions, and Qing Feng is too good for any of them in my eyes, but I have seen these types of endings before in other dramas, so preparing myself for these weird combinations that I don't know if I want!! Haha.

Offtopics about Young Days and Jasper Liu:

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't started Young Days. It looks like it might be interesting - I like Mini Tsai from her Back to 1989 days as Marcus' character's mum! I'm so-so about the male lead Danson. He's a good actor, but I've never really fangirled over him and wasn't a fan of his last drama Murphy's Law of Love (it just wasn't to my taste). I like the second female lead though, Lyan Su - she's always so cute. I didn't realise it was a long form drama though - 60 episodes is intense!! Jasper Liu did the opening song, so it's quite nice. Speaking of Jasper it's his birthday today! I think some people here mentioned they were his fans here...I'll be uploading more content from when I saw him at fan meets/ plus Before we get married BTS translations today in celebration. If interested, check back here later today: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/08/happy-birthday-jasper-liu.html

Hm.... It is possible I guess I don't totally mind with her friend but still...... not too happy about it.  Yes the female characters in the series are really not fleshed out very well so not too likeable. 

On Jasper

Spoiler

I totally love him.  Especially him and Puff.  I might give young days a try. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Anjali Punia said:

And yeah Agreed No Character in the series except for Xiao En is worthy enough of him. So a cameo at end would be nice. 

As far I have seen there is no one in Dreamworld who TX doesn't have seen in his RL. I think he noticed XE but they just didn't showed it us like many of his past still is under wraps. When there is truly no QF in his RL I'm curious how his mind made this face up. So, we will surely have him somewhere at the end.

1 hour ago, Usi said:

As far I have seen there is no one in Dreamworld who TX doesn't have seen in his RL. I think he noticed XE but they just didn't showed it us like many of his past still is under wraps. When there is truly no QF in his RL I'm curious how his mind made this face up. So, we will surely have him somewhere at the end.

Absolutely right.

I have also said the same thing that may be QF is an old friend whom TX has lost touch with but desperately wishes for him to be around .( I also thought of a sad possibility of him being a dead friend or a dead younger brother / I mean the way they hint at TX mother going through something bad is like may be a miscarriage and TX has such immense guilt that he conjured up a full grown younger sibling. Anything is a wild guess  .

Also I find it weird that TX didn't notice XE in real world. Like a businessman like him would know if a drone is watching him continuously all that industrial spying and stuff. Like no security measures ?? For drone hovering around a CEO? But then He didn't see what Uncle HU had planned so may be TX is not as able?  That's the weirdest part in the entire show.  Because it seemed Chuntian and XE regularly used that drone to see him. 

Till now XE felt Situ Aoran was a book character with same face , so she was laid back .but now with TX confession of building scene she might feel the need to right the wrong .

Like this is the turning point. 

Off topic

Spoiler

Definitely gonna check it out @JenL .

Anything related to Jasper Liu is welcome. I just saw Twogether and he is just so adorable.

@Ayame not fair dear. How will I ever get through till Sunday now.

Oh My GOD!!!! let's get ready for Sunday

Spoiler

This bed scene better not be imagination but given our rotten luck it most probably is

• Like 1

@Usaheaven Yeah, I hope they will keep QF as a wonderful character, and not have him change into someone who is bad or sad. Haha, I'm not a fan of my own theory about QF's ending either - I totally agree that the female characters are not very fleshed out and because of that, I feel like I'd rather Qing Feng be alone (but not sad) than be with any of them...but it remains to be seen what will happen I guess! It's been so lovely to be worried about QF's fate with someone else who feels the same, haha. We must keep our spirits up together 

:heartxoxo:

@Ayame Oh myyyyyyyy....Thanks for that trailer. On the one hand, I'm like, welll damnnnnn that escalated quickly!! And those AR +XE scenes are hot. On the other hand though, Ouchhhh, my heart is being simultaneously stabbed and kicked = breaking into a million pieces for QF

@Anjali Punia Haha, your thoughts about TX lack of security were funny! You have a point about the trailer for next week - there's a lot of XE's fantasies going around, but hey the kiss was real, so this will probably be too.

Off-topic Jasper Birthday

Spoiler

This week's Lost Romance BTS translations will be a bit late because I've been doing Jasper translations - just translated the behind the scenes for one of the intense passion scenes with Puff and Jasper from Before We Get Married as a present to Jasper fans on his birthday :) A bit late for this content (haha 1 year late!), but better late than never since I don't think anyone else ever did translate it: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2019/08/before-we-get-married-episode-9-behind.html. Promise this is my last post about this!

• Like 2

@JenL Same here. So happy to have someone who understands. Omo that promo. My heart was breaking too for QF. He’s so amazing. Looks like he will just support and wish them happiness. Sadly makes it more tragic for him.

@Ayame Thanks for the trailer. Wow they do move fast and the AR and XE scenes are hot.

@Anjali Punia Agree its funny that they were able fly the drone around without the security issues. I kinda think its fast but its probably real.

This show is driving me crazy with these promos.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

In the trailer / preview for Ep 11 

I was focussed on Marcus's hand .

Damn those rings look hot as hell.

And my poor QF . They built up all that sexual tension between him and XE and now this. 

I mean I was waiting for these scenes but the timing :cries3:Like I can't even enjoy this whole heartedly 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Usaheaven said:

@JenL  I know! I hate the fact that I can't enjoy the ML and FL scenes as much any more. Usually I feel sorry for the second lead only but not really really rooting for them.

11 hours ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven Haha, yes! This is totally the worst case of second lead syndrome I've ever experienced! I'm usually pretty ok with second leads, but this one has really gotten me!

I totally agree - that would be such a forced ending with Chu Chu, especially since she really doesn't match him. I would love a cameo with a cooler female character for him, but my realistic experience with Sanlih shows is they don't really tend to do cameos? Sad I'm not sure how they could work it into a happy ending for him either - but maybe it's a sad ending for everyone - I mean they all have to go back to liking Chu Chu when Xiao En leaves the story world (unless the story has changed permanently)...haha, that is a very sad ending for all!

Thanks for reading ^^ Haha, that Marcus & Simon gangster movie is my dream now. Just need a director to see these BTS scenes and make it happen!

@JenL & @Usaheaven totally on the same wagon here! This is one of the few dramas where the 2nd ML in the fictional world is more fleshed out than the respective ML & FL in both their real world and novel world counterparts. Talk about micro-managing! Hahaha. Whatever ending they have for QF I'm thinking is gonna hit hard for all of us and won't be satisfying in anyway, hopefully they don't skew it too far out of left field as Taiwan dramas may have a tendency to do... :cries3:

@JenL I second the motion for that Simon & Marcus gangster movie! Where do I sign up for it? :joy: And no to QF ending up with CC even if she has a redemption arc later on... Booooooooooo....:Furious: I'd rather QF stick to his new found personality and convictions than be given a weaksauce random ending/ pairing just to tie up his story. At least in this vein, he gained something even if it wasn't everything he wanted it to be (i.e. Xiao En).

@Ayame ooh, new trailer is sizzling!!! Let's hope we actually see those scenes in Ep.11 and we don't get blindsided by a cliffhanger. Lelz

4 hours ago, Anjali Punia said:

Also I find it weird that TX didn't notice XE in real world. Like a businessman like him would know if a drone is watching him continuously all that industrial spying and stuff. Like no security measures ?? For drone hovering around a CEO? But then He didn't see what Uncle HU had planned so may be TX is not as able?  That's the weirdest part in the entire show.  Because it seemed Chuntian and XE regularly used that drone to see him. 

Till now XE felt Situ Aoran was a book character with same face , so she was laid back .but now with TX confession of building scene she might feel the need to right the wrong .

Like this is the turning point. 

@Ayame not fair dear. How will I ever get through till Sunday now.

Oh My GOD!!!! let's get ready for Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

This bed scene better not be imagination but given our rotten luck it most probably is

@Anjali Punia On TX's security, I second that, but maybe it's one of those one way mirrored/ coated glass kinda thing? You know those window panes that are coated to keep the sun's glare out? I dunno, just a thought, or maybe it was purposelly written that way otherwise there wouldn't be a story? hahaha

Re: Ep.11 Teaser - Right??? They better not leave us hanging! Hahaha, I'mma need to stock up on cold drinks along with my snacks if that's the case, might get heatstroke of these two :ilike:

• Like 3

I am a Marcus fan but I can't help but fall for the second male lead as well. Chu2 seems harmless although she's Idk boring LoL? I am OK with the female lead although her sudden outbursts annoy me. I agree with the second male lead that she's cute though. The evil sister, WhoA what's up with her styling yo?!

• Like 1

@Anjali Punia I know. They build QF and XE so much that we love them together then they give us these XE and AR scenes which are totally hot but I can't enjoy it because of QF. So painful having SLS. 

@Yseia Yes I think no matter what won't be totally happy with the ending for QF since he can't be with XE. But yes hope they don't do something crazy weird for the ending for QF.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Anjali Punia  Exactly.  I so also adore Simon now.  Group hug to everyone in the same boat. 

I wonder if when they wrote this they realized  how  many people would fall in love with the second lead QF?  I have a feeling that Simon will be bombarded with messages again after ep 11 airs......   Showing him their support.  But honestly I still wish there was more romantic buildup between AR and XE to make the whole thing more believable?  At least they can rectify it in the real world.  Just thinking about the return also makes me sad because then no more QF scenes?

I was reading comments and some QF/XE supports are talking about abandoning the show. They must not be Marcus fans.  Considering I still do like Marcus and Vivian and Simon I will continue watching and supporting them and hoping for the best for my QF. 

• Like 2

Oh no, that's very sad to be abandoning the show at this point. I think it was pretty clear that Lost Romance is about Xiao En, the second female lead turning the world upside down to become the main female lead. We're only at the halfway point and there's more to come. I'm curious about Qing Feng's direction, yet I'm also hoping to unravel this novel world in timely manner because there's just so much to unpack in the real world (and I'm kinda missing He Tian Xing). Also, when is Xiao En allowed to leave?

Despite Qing Feng being the ideal partner in life (his warm and positive demeanor, his preferred calming activities to de-stress, his supportive words of encouragement and admiration for Xiao En), I am so sorry that I am quite immune to second lead syndrome wherever Marcus is. I am guilty like Xiao En and I can't help it. :crybaby: However, even if it wasn't Marcus as his love rival (which I admittedly would have a tough time watching up to this point), I still feel that Qing Feng deserves better. Not that Xiao En is no good-- I adore and admire the girl! They are compatible in personality and theory, but I want someone who would reciprocate Qing Feng's feelings for him. Yes, I have no doubt that the BTS all drama long have done large influence over me because Vivian and Simon give off such friendly and playful vibes that I'm unable to see them in romantic light (even for Vivian and Marcus, their history of friendship helps in their chemistry, but can be disrupting in that it makes me think of possible BTS scenarios during affectionate scenes, haha! Like the new Ep11 preview...:sparklyeyes:). I think I'm more in love with the idea that Qing Feng represents some part of Xiao En and Tian Xing~ something desirable, untouchable, and greater than each of them. I'm not really for the idea that a cameo needs to happen so he can get his happily ever after, nor that he should end up with anyone in this story. However, even before the start of this drama, I was already preparing for some heartbreak over some characters. After all, Qing Feng is the only one in the novel that doesn't appear in real life, and Xiao En has to leave that world eventually. That is, if Qing Feng doesn't leave first. That's what's kind of making me nervous... whether he will and when/how. Is his burning up in flames some kind of punishment for going off-script to rebel the contents of this world? Then, I wonder about Chu Chu... Based on Ep11 previews, she's no more white lotus. (This novel is really wacko-- Chu Chu is going to turn on the only person who helped give her a home and pay for her family's debt.) Do you think it's Situ Mo Ran  stirring the pot? I feel like he has a big part in the novel.

Back to Ep10. I think Ao Ran's kiss and confession was obviously in favor of those of us on the Ao-En ship. WOW. I did not realize how deprived we were until Ep10. Although I think it's wrong that he did that after his bff's declaration to him, for pacing and story's sake, something needed to happen. Ao Ran was compelled to do so and acted on his feelings, but I hope he doesn't take too much time in the next episode to sort out what just happened. I really liked their alone time together. In Xiao En's view, nothing should've changed between them since their time living in the same house, but to Ao Ran, everything's changed and he's losing control of himself. I'm already on board, but I'm with you all. We really need these moments to flesh out his character and build up their relationship for it to be believable and acceptable, so that it can lend itself properly when they're back in their real world.

I think the real suffering in watching this genre is the fact that we get an episode preview like the new one for Ep11 and the first thought is, "That did NOT happen. It's her imagination!" Yet... I'm here dyingggg over it.  :heart2beat::offtospace:
I know his representative animal is a cheetah, but still, Ao Ran! Maybe it will happen in Ep12. I can't help but think about the earlier time when Xiao En went through his closet and the image of Chu Chu in all his shirts ran through her head. Hahahahaaa. Dream or not, I'm sooo ready for Ep11!!!

@Anjali Punia I have been unashamedly raving about Marcus' hands since foreverrr. So, imagine how excited I was when the writer actually put that detail in the script (when Xiao En justifies her peeking at CEO's body). :joy:

P.S. @JenL I had such a good time catching up with your BTS translations. This trio is sooooo funny!!!! I look forward to the BTS after the episode airs, even though I know it will pretty much ruin the sentimental moments that I just watched, hahah. Thank you very much. :heart:

//Edit.

Someone spotted Marcus and Vivian on the filming set.

Spoiler

FB-IMG-1597268250782.jpg

Cr. 三立華劇一浪漫輸給你官方社團

Looks like He Tian Xing! Some scenes are filmed out of episode order, but generally, since filming is about 2-3 episodes ahead of airing schedule... can we expect Xiao En to leave the novel soon?

• Like 2

@songielove I agree that its said if people to drop it half way. I mean I went in fully knowing he was second lead lol but just didn't expect the SLS. Usually I am not affected I always root for the ML and FL.  I also mixed conflicted about the return to the real world because I want to see He Tian Xing stuff play out. But wonder about QF since the character descriptions saids he has a secret so will that play out before XE leaves the novel world?  Or will QF disappear from the burning.   It's totally fine you don't have SLS. I'm sure a lot of people also don't have it or like the ML more than the SL.   

Personally I just like the QF/XE relationship and I think that they are better together than the AR/XE. Though really its nobody fault.  AR never showed much of his personality to XE so its hard for her to like him like him since she only knows him as the overbearing CEO. And her goal has always been to become the FL so I think she never really ever considered doing anything else. So part of me wonders if XE really had the choice maybe QF would have a chance. But currently she never even considers it a possibility that he likes her either. And QF never corrects her either. He just supports her and  wants her to be happy. Very idealized I guess.  I so just want QF not to be sad so I really don't know what is a happy ending for him. 

Spoiler

I am so curious about that since now they are filming in the real world already?  If so yeah probably means that XE and TX will return to the real world.  Part of me is excited but then again won't see QF anymore so conflicted.  

• Like 3

@Yseia Oh I know what you mean! There is so not going to be an ending good enough for QF, just like there's not going to be another girl good enough for QF in that series. Yeah I'm worried about the ending, but powerless to do anything about it except keep watching through my fingers, haha. I feel like we need to petition them to make a Simon & Marcus gangster movie to make up for any disappointments they give us with QF's ending :joy:

19 hours ago, Yseia said:

And no to QF ending up with CC even if she has a redemption arc later on... Booooooooooo.... I'd rather QF stick to his new found personality and convictions than be given a weaksauce random ending/ pairing just to tie up his story. At least in this vein, he gained something even if it wasn't everything he wanted it to be (i.e. Xiao En).

Yes to awakened personality and conviction without stupid pairing! I'm scared of what the script writers will do (as you saw my thoughts about what could happen). It's not beyond them to that kind of thing to second leads, though I would rather they did not.

@Latte_Anyday Haha, I liked that you called her Chu2. And while I like Xiao En, I do sometimes think her outbursts can be a bit much. But she's definitely fun and the best girl around. And I like Vivian on the whole.

19 hours ago, Usaheaven said:

They build QF and XE so much that we love them together then they give us these XE and AR scenes which are totally hot but I can't enjoy it because of QF. So painful having SLS. 

@Usaheaven This is how I feel!! It's too much for my poor heart. Yeah, the lack of build up between Aoran and Xiao En means that I don't feel very deeply for them. It kind of doesn't feel like there's enough romantic tension - which was how I felt when that kiss happened? It didn't help that her eyes were wide open either. (But those scenes next week do look good). I also just have an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach for QF....Yeah, I'm the same about the going back to the real world. I'm interested in seeing what happens to Tian Xing, but dreading a departure from QF. I doubt they would shorten Simon's role as the second lead by this much though so wondering if they bring him into the real world after all? Or if they need to return to the dream world at some point?

17 hours ago, Anjali Punia said:

That itself shows How beautifully Second Lead is written and how wonderfully Simon pulls it off

@Anjali Punia yessss, I love that man, on-screen and off. QF is bf material, but Simon is so much fun. Haha, I'm an ok Marcus fan. I like him enough to be excited when I see him in a new drama, but to be honest, it's not the deep level of fan commitment I feel towards Jasper (which is what I think you guys must feel towards Marcus)...which explains why I'm so easily swayed by Simon :love::joy:

@songielove Thanks for reading the translations! Glad they brought you joy! I agree- it seems weird to drop a drama when you would have picked it up for the lead actors! And I think even if you're not a Marcus fan (is that even possible?) you would stick with it in support of Simon (or at least to see his beautiful face every week, haha). I guess the frustration has really gotten to them. Haha, I understand your rooting for Marcus - you've been his committed fan since forever...what I don't understand is Xiao En's love for him when QF has been so nice...haha! 

14 hours ago, songielove said:

I still feel that Qing Feng deserves better. Not that Xiao En is no good-- I adore and admire the girl! They are compatible in personality and theory, but I want someone who would reciprocate Qing Feng's feelings for him.

I'm actually feel the same in this regard. I think the problem is there are no other really likeable girl characters and the thing QF wants to make him happy is XE (like how you mentioned the thing XE wants to be happy is AR/TX), so I guess it logically follows that we want to see him get what he wants. I would be totally ok if there was a cool secondary female character that wasn't Xiao En - I'd be perfectly happy rooting for the sub-couple (sometimes I have sub-couple syndrome where I prefer secondary lead pairing to the actual pairing), but I feel like the writers have really shot themselves in the foot by making him too wonderful for the dream world. 

I agree with you on your musings on QF's potential aloneness- I actually don't think he needs to get with anyone for the sake of getting with anyone or to create a 'happy' ending. As a drama watcher, I'm actually the kind of person that enjoys bittersweet endings (if the story-telling component is done well) and I tend to be pretty critical when they pull some kind of patch-up stunt to create an artificial happily ever after. In QF's case, there would be something really attractive about him remaining by himself with his warm, generous and perceptive outlook on everyone and life. But I don't like how XE's disruption in the novel may hurt him - because now he realises he can feel that way about someone (but not have them) and also because he might burn out of existence in the story!

14 hours ago, songielove said:

Yes, I have no doubt that the BTS all drama long have done large influence over me because Vivian and Simon give off such friendly and playful vibes that I'm unable to see them in romantic light (even for Vivian and Marcus, their history of friendship helps in their chemistry, but can be disrupting in that it makes me think of possible BTS scenarios during affectionate scenes, haha! 

Hahahaha! This! Nahhh, I could never picture Vivian with either Simon or Marcus. They all have too much of a shamelessly fun vibe about them. I really just love their friendships and the silly things they do with each other. And sometimes they do flirt and banter, but more for playfulness sake than for any real romantic reason. I kind of prefer that though than stressing about actor's dating status *cough K-drama song-song divorce cough*

When I first started watching dramas, many moons ago, I never used to watch the BTS because I was so engaged with the characters and would ship them together. Maybe it's coz I'm not so shippy as an adult or maybe it's because I've developed a real love for actors in the Taiwanese industry, but several years ago, I started being more about the BTS videos because they were so much more fun (And sometimes they can be potentially more ship-worthy than the drama moments if the actors are super close!)

• Like 2

On 8/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

I am a Marcus fan but I can't help but fall for the second male lead as well. Chu2 seems harmless although she's Idk boring LoL? I am OK with the female lead although her sudden outbursts annoy me. I agree with the second male lead that she's cute though. The evil sister, WhoA what's up with her styling yo?!

Yeah they annoyed me too at start.

I live for Mingli's Styling.

• Like 1

@Yseia @JenL Yes!  The writers totally know how we feel about QF so they should do something to make it up to us fans lol.  A petition for the Simon and marcus gangster movie would totally work. Another Simon and Vivian work that kind of thing has been done before with second leads lol. 

I also agree with the fact I don't want a random ending for QF. I hate the forced happy endings myself I think that was worse than them being along. 

9 hours ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven This is how I feel!! It's too much for my poor heart. Yeah, the lack of build up between Aoran and Xiao En means that I don't feel very deeply for them. It kind of doesn't feel like there's enough romantic tension - which was how I felt when that kiss happened? It didn't help that her eyes were wide open either. (But those scenes next week do look good). I also just have an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach for QF....Yeah, I'm the same about the going back to the real world. I'm interested in seeing what happens to Tian Xing, but dreading a departure from QF. I doubt they would shorten Simon's role as the second lead by this much though so wondering if they bring him into the real world after all? Or if they need to return to the dream world at some point?

Yes exactly that is probably why I can't feel too much and enjoy Aoran and Xiao En scenes. I truly wish I could. Would make it more enjoyable lol. I was just thinking that means Simon's role would be way shorter than a normal second lead?  QF truly I feel loves Xiao En More than Aoran. I doubt he could be like QF if in reverse. Like honestly I understand the need to make the second ML good but like I hate it that they made him this good. It detracts I think the whole enjoyment of the drama for everyone. As we can see I know even the Aoran/Xiao En fans feel bad for QF. But I think the writers know this. 

Maybe they can return to the dream world?  Though I sort of want Simon to be in the real world too? 

The BTS stuff I always love watching that stuff and I usually don't ship real life people. I might think it would be cute if they were together but not actual shipping. There is too much disapointment in those situations. 

@Anjali Punia If it was his imagination that would be so cool!  

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Anjali Punia Haha, it could be Aoran's imagination! That would be funny. First he hates her. Then he wants to be in bed with her. 

@Usaheaven Can relate - I do wish I could enjoy the AR and XE scenes more. To be honest, I was expecting a Marcus and Vivian project years ago (since they're same agency), so when I heard about it, I was excited at the prospect...I just didn't expect to like the second lead so much more! But I do remember seeing the opening ceremony for this drama and being really interested in who Simon was and not being sure why. I guess I was doomed from the start :sweatingbullets: 

I feel like people really like QF + XE and want to see it happen, but not sure if people are in enough of a crazy shipping mode for them to do a second project with Simon and Vivian again sadly.  I feel like there's a lot of love for QF as a character alone and a lot of interest in Simon as an actor now (For context, my video of Simon's swarovski ad on YouTube is on 23,000 views/ 400 likes). He would be so good as a lead again (as he has been in the past) - So hopefully Lost Romance gets him lead in a good project and pairing next. I think his music is fun, but he really shines as an actor for me. I'm impressed as how seriously he can switch into someone really different from his own personality (more playful and silly). I also think he plays the loving, tragic hero very well - Even 4 years ago, he did a music video for a band called Lion and even though it was a short acting stint with no real dialogue, I feel like he was very good at portraying the frustrations and sadness of being a terminally ill person and had good chemistry with his on-screen girlfriend (especially as it would be harder to seem close to another actor on a shorter project like a MV). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven Can relate - I do wish I could enjoy the AR and XE scenes more. To be honest, I was expecting a Marcus and Vivian project years ago (since they're same agency), so when I heard about it, I was excited at the prospect...I just didn't expect to like the second lead so much more! But I do remember seeing the opening ceremony for this drama and being really interested in who Simon was and not being sure why. I guess I was doomed from the start :sweatingbullets: 

I feel like people really like QF + XE and want to see it happen, but not sure if people are in enough of a crazy shipping mode for them to do a second project with Simon and Vivian again sadly.  I feel like there's a lot of love for QF as a character alone and a lot of interest in Simon as an actor now (For context, my video of Simon's swarovski ad on YouTube is on 23,000 views/ 400 likes). He would be so good as a lead again (as he has been in the past) - So hopefully Lost Romance gets him lead in a good project and pairing next. I think his music is fun, but he really shines as an actor for me. I'm impressed as how seriously he can switch into someone really different from his own personality (more playful and silly). I also think he plays the loving, tragic hero very well - Even 4 years ago, he did a music video for a band called Lion and even though it was a short acting stint with no real dialogue, I feel like he was very good at portraying the frustrations and sadness of being a terminally ill person and had good chemistry with his on-screen girlfriend (especially as it would be harder to seem close to another actor on a shorter project like a MV). 

@JenL  Omg. I totally was like that too. I saw Simon and like who was he? And began looking into what he does  etc and lol I did like him in Angel N Devil and his cameo in Some day or one day. I so so didn't expect to like the second lead character so so much. 

I see what you mean even with other popular couplings sometimes it takes forever for them to do a project together again so maybe they aren't popular enough to get one. It really depends I guess.  But I really really do hope to see Simon as a ML in another good drama and pairing too. I think he could probably have good chemistry with many actresses. I saw that music video. He did an amazing job in that video as the terminally ill person. 

Simon's swarovski ad? I saw that a few times too haha. 

I am so considering writing my own version of some of the scenes for fun with all this waiting lol. 

• Like 1