[Taiwanese Drama 2020] Lost Romance 浪漫輸給你

0ly40

@JenLOh My God !!!!!!!!!

You know I was watching Sushant Singh Rajput's Last movie Dil Bechara(Indian version of The fault in our stars) and I was already so emotional because the actor is no more plus the movie was so emotional

And then I saw oh this has Simon let me watch it to cheer up.

I didn't read the description and I have been crying for half an hour now. 

It all hit home with this short MV. 

Simon is so beautifully portraying the problems of his disease. Plus the ending . 

Really loved the song tunes as well. ( Well I didn't understand a single word) but music is all about heart.

And My heart is with Simon now.

@Usaheaven that Swarovski ad was like heaven descended on us. 

I will look forward to what you write :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha! This! Nahhh, I could never picture Vivian with either Simon or Marcus. They all have too much of a shamelessly fun vibe about them. I really just love their friendships and the silly things they do with each other. And sometimes they do flirt and banter, but more for playfulness sake than for any real romantic reason.

Haha, no! I'm not shippy on actors' real lives either. Highly against it, actually. (...OK, so I do ship Marcus with another, but not even going to go there and it's really only to entertain my head. :P) I rather see the cast being lifelong friends and not bothered by outside pressures. That's why, personally, the Taiwan entertainment industry is so much more easy to enjoy. I think this friendly, open attitude is reflective in Taiwan society. I'm clearly for Xiao En and her CEO and all their growing affections on screen-- I may be one of the few here who felt the warm, soft feelings at the end of Ep10-- but that is it. The feelings do not linger beyond the episode like it should for a lead couple. At the end of the day, I see Marcus and Vivian (well, literally, at the end of the episode, we see the BTS -- but heck, I'm not going to skip out on those :phew:). Again, Ao Ran/He Tian Xing really needs to be explored and rounded out, and I do think something big and defining needs to happen between Ao Ran and Xiao En (even if it's in their imaginations) so that I can shake off the actors and fully commit to their characters. This is my dream-come-true pair afterall. :wub:

17 hours ago, Anjali Punia said:

Everyone's thinking EP 11 preview is Xiao En 's Imagination

And meanwhile Me : What if it is Situ Aoran's imagination.

Though it better be real.

Hahahaa, we sure are Marcourageous fans! I entertained this in my IG story yesterday. What if it's Ao Ran's dream? He's the cheetah. :joy:

Ah, so many guesses as to who Marcus' guest would be at his upcoming Oxymoron Voice Up concert on 8/26. Vivian and Simon were at the top of the list, but the winner is..!

Yayyy for gangster bromance! 

:bashful:

• Like 1

@Usaheaven Haha, funny how we went down the same route with researching Simon! I loved his cameo in Someone or One Day and I think I'll translate that entire Behind the Scene episode one day. I do think he'd have good chemistry with a number of actresses too. And if you do write something QF related please feel free to share - it'd be nice to read!

@Anjali Punia Haha, sorry for making you cry!  But I guess that's the power of Simon's good acting! I do have something to make you happy at the end of this post though...

@songielove Haha, I feel like serious actor shipping is more for really young teenage fans or obsessed K-drama fans! Though I don't personally do it, I'm not against mild shipping per say, as I think all fans will watch at least one series at some point in their lives and wishfully think about the actors living as their characters....I only think it's harmful if people get obsessed about it and post weird stuff/ photoshopped images wedding images/ threats against actors or get into wars with people about it :joy: Yep Taiwanese culture and fan culture is quite friendly and open for sure! And yes, to something bigger and more defining for He Tian Xing! 

Well, I've done a bulk of the Episode 10 BTS Translations now and you can read them here. It's a real Simon-fest! Haha: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/08/lost-romance-episode-10-behind-scenes.html

Also  leaving this Thirst-trap picture of these boyyys as a teaser. You're Welcome :joy:

1VV0yQA.jpg

8KqOXMF.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok just finished the last scene I wanted to translate for Episode 10's Behind the Scenes, so the translation is completely finished....haha, and I forgot to say yesterday that I thought there was a strong chance Simon would be Marcus' guest star at his concert due to the BTS, when Simon joked about causing a scene at Marcus' concert. (But it is true that Marcus has usually more often than not invited his female co-stars to perform at past concerts. I think from memory Vivian also gets nervous singing publicly sometimes and Simon is actually a singer, so makes sense I guess.)

Read completed translations here if you missed above link: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/08/lost-romance-episode-10-behind-scenes.html

rXlvptB.jpg

zO5RVLP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Well I was thinking if the story realigns 

To xiao En being female lead why would QingFeng have flames now!??????

Like he is second lead written to be there for female lead. So if xiao En now becomes female lead his flames are pointless.

Lol my mind at times goes into absolute hyperactive mode.

I was rewatching the drama. It's not that ML and FL have not been built up in the episodes it's just SL and FL scenes have largely overshadowed the Main couple plus Aoran is like a predator and QingFeng seems like a a friend for life. So no wonder people fell for QingFeng Feng

• Like 1

Ahh yes excited that Simon is the guest at Marcus's concert. I think it does make sense since he is a singer as well.

@JenL Thanks for finishing the translations. I just love Simon

So I am just rewatching the episodes to see if it can give me any writing inspiration ideas lol. And honestly rewatching makes the SLS worse lol. 

The new still of  Aoran/Xian En is cute. They are cute but can't ship them lol. He Tian Xing is different I am sure so I can probably get to shipping him and FL lol. Just not Aoran. haha. 

@Anjali Punia Exactly I don't get why Xiao En is being FL why would QF still be burning. It should be okay now right? I don't get it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

QF gets flames and XE gets circle lights. However we didn't see any flame or lights on AR. AR is slowly getting conscious of his real world character from dreaming but we don't see any lights or flame as sign of his character changing.

Did I missed it?

No you didn't miss it.

I have had the same question for quite some time now.

@JenL and a few others have guessed it to be the case because Situ Aoran is the focal point of story so the story realigns according to his actions . I think we had lights on Aoran in the hot spring epiosde though. 

Will have to recheck

• Like 1

@Anjali Punia @cheekychipmunk_stv I'm wondering if the burning is less to do with what happens to Xiao En being first lead or second lead. I'm thinking it has more to do with when Qing Feng acts or feels out of alignment with what his character is supposed to. Like when he feels a strong sense of liking for Xiao En, that's really out of character or someone who is meant to like CC. And when he argues with Aoran, that shouldn't happen because he's always meant to support and agree with him (also it's another time he shows passionate feelings for XE). So I'm wondering if it's that. But I guess it doesn't affect Aoran because he's the central character?

@Usaheaven Haha, I thought of another reason why I feel less warm towards Aoran's character compared to Qing Feng's character and again, why I'm not strongly for AR/ XE. It's not just his behaviour in romance, but also in friendship. Aoran knew his friend liked that girl, but he still kissed her? This is covered by the fact that Xiao En dismisses Qing Feng's confession to Aoran, but if you really knew your friend and they were very serious when telling you something...wouldn't you still be careful not to get involved until you confirmed with your friend?!? Like Qing Feng said in the last episode, he's happy to back down to Aoran on everything, but he's hoping Aoran will respect him on this one thing.

So I think this also explained why I was a bit pained in the episode- because Aoran doesn't do that! Maybe it's me projecting my own values, but I'd personally never date someone a friend was interested in, even if I wasn't 100% sure they were going to work out. So Aoran feels like a bad friend to me...(But yes, sometimes attraction over powers people and also even if your friend backs down, that crush is not necessarily going to become yours.) But still Aoran doesn't really show much effort/ conflict in restraining himself? All this doesn't apply to Tian Xing though because he's not the same character in the real world! (So like you, maybe I'll be more ok about TX x XE)

• Like 1

@Anjali Punia @JenL @cheekychipmunk_stv Ooh good point about it being how QF is acting that actually makes a lot of sense.  I mean Aoran was saying he was never like this before but it does stem from his feelings for Xiao En.  And if its about Aoran then he doesn't change.

@JenL Omg.. yes! I hated that Aoran kissed her too knowing what QF told him and he always said the QF is his best friend. He should be careful but he wasn't and just did whatever he felt like. Not being too considerate when Qing Feng always does back down and support him. Which he continues to do even regarding XE as per the promo. I agree he doesn't really look conflicted about it at all. I just wanted to see him be more conflicted about it so showing he cares about his friendship with QF.  I mean I feel like at least in situations like this before you tray anything at least let your friend know so its fair and square. My personal opinoin of course.  I am more than curious to learn what  TX's personality is like. 

• Like 1

EDIT: Added one more still that was updated just now. Check spoiler tag below.

More stills from official facebook page:

OsBFCgs.jpg

eVxgnWY.jpg

Rest of the pictures below:

Spoiler

qeghrbM.jpg

EGO5C1n.jpg

F2F4Onw.jpg

rcvi40v.jpg

Edited by Ayame
Added more
  • Like 2

Seeing these pictures I feel My hunch regarding Chuntian playing quite an important role in real world is right.

@JenL and @Usaheaven I have to agree with you both on the friendship part . Like QF hasn't made a specific move thinking XiaoEn like SA and there si chance he might like her back 

But SA just goes out the same night and kisses the girl his best friend and apparently only friend specifically stated he has feelings for.

Talk about backstabbing.

Like I knew it was already 10th episode so they had to spear head FL and ML relationship but WhY WHy whY..................

Also I agree with QF if he is in real world being with Chuntian . it would be so adorable.

We have seen she is as crazy as XiaoEn and has stayed by her friends side in hospital . So she might make a nice choice if he walks out in real world

• Like 1

@Anjali Punia Yes at least like show some restraint..  So not right as a friend. 

In terms I guess at Chuntian has been a great freind to XE so she's not a bad choice. I still do hope for QF in the real world. 

Okay so I made an attempt at writing the scenes out from Ep 2.  But I will probably still edit it but wanted some input lol 

Special Moments in lost Romance

• Like 1

Hello all,

I’m somewhat late to the discussion party, but I’ve been following this show for a few weeks now. It’s my first time seeing all the leads in a drama, and I did have some serious SLS because Aoran just wasn’t stepping up fast enough. The yoga class episode was hot! I thought they would drag out the cohabiting hijinks a bit more to let the leads grow closer, but :unsure: I don’t know why they let that chance go? 

Anyhow, is anyone able to watch the show live? :) I did all kinds of searches on how to do that last week, but failed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justadramaviewer said:

Hello all,

I’m somewhat late to the discussion party, but I’ve been following this show for a few weeks now. It’s my first time seeing all the leads in a drama, and I did have some serious SLS because Aoran just wasn’t stepping up fast enough. The yoga class episode was hot! I thought they would drag out the cohabiting hijinks a bit more to let the leads grow closer, but :unsure: I don’t know why they let that chance go? 

Anyhow, is anyone able to watch the show live? :) I did all kinds of searches on how to do that last week, but failed. 

Hello 

Welcome to the party.

I don't think anyone outside Taiwan can watch the show live.

But if you install VidolTv app you can watch it as soon as it finishes airing on its  TV timings 

They immediately update it on Vidol.

But no subtitles .

Subtitles only come on ViKi on Wednesday or late Thursday.

And well I watch both like a fool:)

3 hours ago, Anjali Punia said:

Hello 

Welcome to the party.

I don't think anyone outside Taiwan can watch the show live.

But if you install VidolTv app you can watch it as soon as it finishes airing on its  TV timings 

They immediately update it on Vidol.

But no subtitles .

Subtitles only come on ViKi on Wednesday or late Thursday.

And well I watch both like a fool:)

Anjali,

Ooh VidolTv app, I’m on it! Hoping to catch it soon after broadcast. I HAVE to know if that bit of interaction between AR and XE is real! :D Thanks for letting me know! 

On 8/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, Usaheaven said:

I mean I feel like at least in situations like this before you tray anything at least let your friend know so its fair and square. My personal opinoin of course.  I am more than curious to learn what  TX's personality is like. 

@Usaheaven Good start on the writing! Yeah, I agree - at the very least a warning from AR to QF would have been nice! But agreed, it'll be interesting to see what TX's personality is like...I feel like we've only seen a tiny snippet of this and one of those snippet's was in MingLi's memory, so we don't really know TX too well.

@Anjali Punia Yeah, I agree about the backstabbing....And I'm not a big fan of QF and ChunTian (though I came up with it as a possible ending, haha!) It's not the worst possible ending, but it's not the greatest either. I'm not sure if there's an ending good enough for QF for me, but I just hope he'll be happy. I just finished Extraordinary You and I wonder if QF will have a happy-but-alone ending like some of the characters there, which was very bittersweet (but I liked the ending for that series for all the characters!) Just thought of something else - I remember an early episode where Xiao En looks at CC and AR flirting and they animate circle lights on the both of them. So I think it's shows 'position' in the story, and not just for Xiao En. 

@Justadramaviewer Welcome! Vidol is the closest you can get to watching it live I think - you can log in with  Facebook account. I never watch it live unfortunately because of time zones (the show airs at like 3am on Monday where I am!) Yay for another SLS sufferer, haha.

@Usaheaven @Yseia Also I think you'll enjoy this teaser pic that Simon just put up if you guys haven't seen his insta yet :love: When Simon knows what kind of medicine to give to the aching hearts of his fans! Why is his gaze so beautiful?! (Haha I feel like Vivian could not look back at him because it would make her laugh)

Translation of Vivian's comment to Simon's pic on Instagram: You said all these things to me in the nude. What Should I do?

OWKC7qY.jpg

• Like 3

Edit #2: I added the official links.

Also thanks @Anjali Punia for posting those links below. Aside from the BTS, all the other links are blocked in my country. I guess that's why I didn't see it was uploaded. Which is strange considering all the previous weeks the other videos wasn't blocked, but oh well lol.

Episode 12 Preview (Ver. 1)

Episode 12 Preview (Ver. 2)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Ayame said:

It's been uploaded on facebook, not yet on youtube so that's why I'm posting the FB link. I'll edit it later. ^^;;

Episode 12 Preview

https://www.facebook.com/setdrama/posts/10157686138851270

They teased us so bad showing it for Ep 11 now it's in 12.

Don't read of you haven't watched. Even though I didn't give a spoiler out here. Still I thought a warning should be given

Spoiler

What an episode. 

Lol I am more confused now though.

Plus they aren't really backing out on XE and QF.

Lol the Word Chu in my language is a slang and I have had hard time till now cracking open every time the name is pronounced. But today I felt the name suits the character.

No revealing though.

26 minutes ago, Ayame said:

It's been uploaded on facebook, not yet on youtube so that's why I'm posting the FB link. I'll edit it later. ^^;;

Episode 12 Preview

https://www.facebook.com/setdrama/posts/10157686138851270

Woooah This one is quite high in temperature:sipsboba:

A few links 

Kiss scene BTS

EP 11+12 Preview

Some footage of today's Epi

• Like 3