[Taiwanese Drama 2020] Lost Romance 浪漫輸給你

0ly40

1 hour ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven Good start on the writing! Yeah, I agree - at the very least a warning from AR to QF would have been nice! But agreed, it'll be interesting to see what TX's personality is like...I feel like we've only seen a tiny snippet of this and one of those snippet's was in MingLi's memory, so we don't really know TX too well.

@Usaheaven @Yseia Also I think you'll enjoy this teaser pic that Simon just put up if you guys haven't seen his insta yet :love: When Simon knows what kind of medicine to give to the aching hearts of his fans! Why is his gaze so beautiful?! (Haha I feel like Vivian could not look back at him because it would make her laugh)

Translation of Vivian's comment to Simon's pic on Instagram: You said all these things to me in the nude. What Should I do?

@JenL  Thanks dear!  That teaser pic. Omg... like totally shows that QF truly loves XE. 

@Anjali Punia  Thanks for posting those. I can't see most of those videos either though. I'm sure they will be up

I watched the eppy and well will put in spoilers.

Spoiler

Omg. Wow agree with you @Anjali Punia There are still good QF and XE scenes there but the dinner scene?  Breaks my heart so so much. And she doesn't even know why.  And interesting how he was like QE having water dumped on her is so wrong. it wasn't supposed to happen to her. 

Honestly I don't know I personally still wish Aoran still personally told QF he likes XE.  Still I am not 100% buying it too much. And the QE and Aoran declaration. I guess it makes it more understanable of the bed scene but I can't see why she and he like each other tbh still.  I still think QF is better suited for XE. I dont think I can change my mind at least wiht the storybook him. 

It is totally Situ Moran's influence that made Chu Chu so bad I think. I think she isn't so innocent either but without him doubtful she would be this bad

• Like 1

I like how QF tries to protect XE ... even though he is not sure if he has a chance with her or not.  QF is one guy that anyone can easily fall in love with. I am soooo sad for QF.  It hurts me to see him looking so low and being misunderstood by XE thinking that it is Chuchu that he likes.  A short kiss is just a short kiss... I need to see more from Aoran caring for XE.  I watched this show because of Marcus ha ha ha ... but QF so deserve XE.  This is the first time I am more supportive of the SML than the main. 

But I enjoy seeing Aoran conflicted with his feelings with XE. I though the awkward scenes of Aoran and XE was funny. Serves him right for being mean to XE. ha ha ha I want to see Aoran do more for XE which hopefully we will see more in the next episodes.  

I knew it!!! Situ Moran is stirring the pot. I wonder if he is the villain that other people think he is.  Or I wonder if he is  the puppet master that cares for his brother and tries to help him with XE by maneuvering scenarios and manipulating characters to get the final result he wanted... a little brutal on how he does things but means well??? 

I don't like Chuchu... never liked Chuchu.... I so dislike Chuchu ... OMG I so freaking hate her !!! lol  The writers better give QF a good ending and not pair up with Chuchu. That would be soooo mean to match him with her.

So loving everyone's posts.. Thank you for all the links shared.  And here goes another 7 more days til the next episode.  Eagerly waiting .... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

I like how QF tries to protect XE ... even though he is not sure if he has a chance with her or not.  QF is one guy that anyone can easily fall in love with. I am soooo sad for QF.  It hurts me to see him looking so low and being misunderstood by XE thinking that it is Chuchu that he likes.  A short kiss is just a short kiss... I need to see more from Aoran caring for XE.  I watched this show because of Marcus ha ha ha ... but QF so deserve XE.  This is the first time I am more supportive of the SML than the main. 

But I enjoy seeing Aoran conflicted with his feelings with XE. I though the awkward scenes of Aoran and XE was funny. Serves him right for being mean to XE. ha ha ha I want to see Aoran do more for XE which hopefully we will see more in the next episodes.  

I knew it!!! Situ Moran is stirring the pot. I wonder if he is the villain that other people think he is.  Or I wonder if he is  the puppet master that cares for his brother and tries to help him with XE by maneuvering scenarios and manipulating characters to get the final result he wanted... a little brutal on how he does things but means well??? 

I don't like Chuchu... never liked Chuchu.... I so dislike Chuchu ... OMG I so freaking hate her !!! lol  The writers better give QF a good ending and not pair up with Chuchu. That would be soooo mean to match him with her.

So loving everyone's posts.. Thank you for all the links shared.  And here goes another 7 more days til the next episode.  Eagerly waiting .... 

@VanellopeVS2020 Welcome to the thread.  Yes this is the worse SLS I have ever had. And yes I truly want to see Aoran do more for XE too. Even with next weeks eppy I honestly still can't root for them. Its an improvement but still think it should be QF and XE.  Like I wish XE would stop misunderstanding him liking Chu Chu. I think he should just tell her that. He doesn't like Chu Chu.  Yes I think most of us agree that we DON't want a Chuchu and QF ending. That would be like the worse ending ever. 

The writers keep doing polls so they all know how much the fans love QF. I just feel like there isn't much point since all the episodes of late is like pro Aoran/XE. 

And like the QF and XE scenes are still so awesome. Like they have so much chem still but XE is so oblivious to it and keep talking about chu chu... so exasperated about that. Does that mean eventually she will find out QF likes her? I hope so... She needs to at least know and then maybe just maybe he has a chance in the storybook world.... but the hope is dwindling lol.  I can't even be that excited for the next episode.....  Side note: and so sad the promos show no sign of QF..... 

• Like 1

Lord bless you @Ayame Ha ha off to read eng sub

I agree with the Twitter thread though.

TX and SA being similar to Hyde Jekyll Me.

That ending was bitter sweet .

Also the hot scenes in preview make much more sense now. They are probably coming after all the kidnapping drama as I am guessing for their clothes.

And well the question is plausible Like SA or TX 

• Like 2

Ep 11 is pretty interesting. 

We see again the ring on XianEn feet in the toilet and it didn't go away.  While XiaoEn banged the door in the other world, her bestie opened the toilet door in real world and saw XiaoEn inside. RickRoll'D! :scream:  She reopened the door again think she just saw XiaoEn but toilet is empty. 

Chuchu is simply evil. The evil deeds she did to XiaoEn.  To think she used to behave like an innocent angel. XiaoEn still hasn't  put 2&2 together on Chuchu real character.

Aoran dreamt of meeting XiaoEn in real world. TX opened his eyes for a brief second and saw XiaoEn when he grabbed her arm. He's gonna slowly connect the dots soon.

Could QingFeng be the other conscience of TX?

Looks like the story world is gonna repeat what happened real world ie. Situ moran tries to kill Aoran.

• Like 4

Wow, just watched the raws and the episode was really good dramatically, but like it killed me whenever I had to see QF's sad face. Also, since my earlier posts both here and on the reddit thread I've been talking about how CC would turn into second lead and oh my, it has happened like I thought it would. I'll reply to comments with no tag - but I have lots of opinions under the spoiler tag below here.

Thanks @Anjali Punia & @Ayame for the videos! I shall be doing the BTS for sure since so many good Marcus x Vivian & Simon x Vivian moments

@Usaheaven I was so so so sad over that dinner scene :(:(:( It was just heart-breaking. No wonder Simon posted that cute pic- he knew fans were going to be super sad after watching that scene! I totally agree about still not feeling anything much for AR and XE, even with next week's excitement. I think everyone will be so so so angry if QF ends up with CC - hopefully if they're doing polls they will know Not to do this! QF is probably the most woke out of all the characters - I think he is starting a to gain an understanding that their world is driven by certain patterns that shouldn't be broken. Maybe he will be the first to understand that they are characters in a story, the way that the characters in Extraordinary You did (similar type of meta-fiction drama). 

@VanellopeVS2020 Yes! QF is such a warm and considerate person and it's a killer that XE keeps teasing him about CC when he really only cares about her now. Like, are you blind, woman?! Haha. Yes, can relate - this is one of the times I've cared more for SL than the main lead. I think it's interesting that you thought of Situ Moran being a puppet master who could help AR-  I think he'll be a straight out villan (as his conversation when they were eating was very pointed), but I think He Tian Jian in the real world is not really bad, but is going down a dark road corrupted by his sister and Uncle Hu. I can see him having a possible redemption arc. 

Spoiler

So many things to talk about this week. It's good that AR rescued XE from the bathroom lock-up, but I still feel so very 'meh' about their romance. I guess to voice out my feelings, QF has rescued her from bullies before, found her when she was sick and done so many nice things for her, but she dismisses them for this one thing AR has done for her (he also only knew to rescue her because he had someone to monitor her, which is also kind of creepy - but I suppose it was from when he thought she was still bullying CC). I guess this is why they've gone with a kidnap scenario judging by next week's episode - they needed to get AR to do something more heroic to even the score a bit more.

I think it'll be super exciting to watch and I'm glad they're giving AR a purpose, but for me personally, it's hard to be strongly supportive of the main couple when the second lead still has more warmth and a nicer personality - I'm finding it hard to get past the idea that AR has recognised his feelings, but still hasn't told his friend who already confessed that he liked her. QF is definitely someone who'll figure it out, but you would think a best friend would at least tell the truth. I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by this, but re-watching last episode on Viki with the comments turned on - a bunch of people thought AR was not being a good friend, soat least I don't feel like I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I'm really glad there are still good scenes between QF and XE, but some of them really, really hurt - especially the dinner/ drinking scene. It was like every word she said was rubbing salt into his wounds. Ouch. Which means those steamy scenes will be both fun, but also very, very, very painful to watch next week! Second lead syndrome is a killer.

:criesariver:

Haha, should have bet money on it but I knew CC was going to be the evil second lead - she always had that fake personality, but also she has no place in the story if she is not the centre-of-male-attention female lead, so she feels threatened. To be honest, I've always really really hated CC, but I also find her better to watch now that she's evil because I can openly dislike her character without second guessing myself and wondering if I'm just like one of the bully friends who were being unreasonable - nope, she really is as unlikable as I thought (And she's pretty good at being mean - like she's actually evil not like the goofy friends when they were bullies). There are a few things I like now that XE is lead - I really liked how she could protect herself!! It was both funny, but also showing that there can be strong and smart female leads in stories. I also like that her friends decide to stick by her - while I still don't think they're the best secondary characters, I do think they've redeemed themselves a lot. One thing I find oddly inconsistent though is that if XE is a "romance book expert", I find it weird that she is pretty slow with the romance tropes in her world (ie. she should know there would be a love triangle and figure out that QF is also into her, and she should be wary of an evil secondary female lead like CC). It's kind of like she's lost her touch now that she's in the world?

• Like 5

Thankyou @Ayame for share my video.

For all of you, you can visit my twitter account. I try to translate manual for episode clip on Sunday, 1-3 hours after video uploaded on Vidol app.

Look at preview Ep 12 seems like gonna be turning point for story novel and real world. I hope Tianxing will be okay after Aoran have punch from Moran in novel world.

Idk why i dont really like Xiaoen still didnt aware about her existance in novel world, and still dont get point about Aoran is Tianxing also.

I hope Xiaoen will be realize about Aoran is Tianxing before comeback to real world, If its not Tianxing will be sad character ever :(

• Like 2

@JenL  As always glad to know you share my pain. Yes I totally agree with what you said. QF is the most awake character and he definitely realized something for sure. More comments below

@Ayame Thanks for the updated links :)

Spoiler

I agree that to builid AR and XE the kidnapping does need to happen to show that he cares about her?  Because honestly he hasn't done a great job showcasing that to make it believable. Personally I still feel like there should be more build up before they get to those steamy scenes but then again in a romance novel this does happen after their whole kidnapping ordeal.  I also agree that one reason I can't get into them is because of the fact I don't truly get that how they both like each other so much? I still don't see it. yes I know he does but don't get how so maybe since the script has changed is that why he likes her? Its hard to know. And yes the fact that he did not mention to QF at all that he might possibly like XE. I feel like a best friend should do that even of Aoran didn't know for sure if he liked her or not considering he should know that XE is an extremely important person to QF.  Like the character description even mentioned that. 

And I was thinking the moment when QF caught her and they stared at each other there was definitely something there but of course XE just ignored it. She is just so fixated on the fact that she wants the CEO and that QF likes chuchu.  But the dinner/drinking. I mean shouldn't it feel weird that he would be so sad about your progress if he liked Chu chu? 

So on the situ moran. I don't think he's like evil I feel like he just makes bad choices and is easily influenced.  Considering when XE gets injured so does she in the real world then yes Tian Xing.  

I am really curious how they are going to get back to the real world. Like does Aoran has to learn he is Tian xing to go back or if the novel gets the ML and FL together they both go back? 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 10:54 PM, JenL said:

@Justadramaviewer Welcome! Vidol is the closest you can get to watching it live I think - you can log in with  Facebook account. I never watch it live unfortunately because of time zones (the show airs at like 3am on Monday where I am!) Yay for another SLS sufferer, haha.

Thanks! I downloaded Vidol, but still ended up only just watching it now. 

if you don’t mind me asking, how do you quote multiple people in one reply? Haha I do need to learn that, or I’ll be spamming everyone here with multiple posts. :P

The dinner scene about killed me! QF’s expression was just heartbreaking. I can see him gaining popularity after this drama and getting to be the lead in his next one. From sensitive SML to the domineering male lead. Kind of like XE overtaking CC and becoming the lead character in this story world. :DTalk about real life reflecting this drama! 

If XE says she only loves SA and not HTX, how is the drama going to resolve this? Somehow make them the same person, because HTX was stuck in SA’s fantasy world due to his coma? 

• Like 1

@Usaheaven I get you - The development of feelings between AR and XE feels like it's gone from 0 to 100 without much explanation. I think in real life sometimes you're just physically attracted to someone, but when you're watching a drama, it makes the 'liking part' between the main characters seems a bit superficial? QF is shown to actually develop feelings for XE because there's many scenes where he's amused by her weirdness, he sees her really being caring to those around her and also because they went from being formal to teasing each other gradually. But XE and AR haven't had half as much transition (except for maybe the bit where she lived at his house). The only way I can think of XE liking AR is because he's TX and she's always liked his looks and what she knows of him (although she never really knew TX in the real world either - she kind stalked him with a drone XD This is also weirdly dismissed by the new trailer where she says she like AR for AR - doesn't seem to make as much sense for me, but I'll wait to see the context it is said in first). And for AR, maybe it's the fact his character is written to be 'intense!' and 'dramatic!' So he always has to be super possessive of/liking a nice female? I'm really not a fan of the domineering CEO stereotype (it's like the modern, 'sexier' version of a Prince charming - too cliche and feels a bit like a fantasy for teenage girls), and even though this series does poke fun at the stereotype, it still goes back to it, which is a bit meh when they contrast with such a likeable second lead.

@Justadramaviewer  All good - To quote multiple people, just press the 'Quote' button of the different people you want to quote in your one post (ie. you can quote/ press the quote button more than once in a single post). Just make sure to delete everything except for the parts you want to respond to otherwise it gets too long (especially for people like me who write A LOT haha). QF 's expression was so saddddd :dissapointed_relieved: Simon (QF's actor) actually has been first lead before in previous dramas, but I think this is the first time with other well-known actors as opposed to more idol-type performers. Yeah, I'm confused about XE saying she likes AR for AR, maybe it's because AR allows her to live out her fantasy and unlike TX, he notices her existence? 

Anyway, to reward you all with reading my essay-like responses (Sorry I always think I'll write a 2 line response - but then end up typing a lot!) Here is the start of Episode 11 Behind the Scenes translation:https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/08/lost-romance-episode-11-behind-scenes.html

rsPGZyV.jpg

RBB7HSt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hahaha ... i love how QF proudly say of XE  "XE is very good at protecting herself." And AR said "She can even protect me." :joy::joy:

As we watched the drama unfold and the storyline character QF develops as 2nd lead moving on from Chuchu to XE, we forget that AR is main lead of the novel and therefore has no real explanation on why sudden shift of interest other than he is supposed to only be interested in Female Lead which now is XiaoEn instead of Chuchu. At the beginning, there's no real attraction as to his reasons for liking Chuchu other than the reasons given by author of the book. So he is basically following the flow.  However we also witnessed that he was equally intrigued by XiaoEn as like QingFeng.  XiaoEn sticks on his mind very often. His shift of interests on XianEn is very subtle unlike the development of QingFeng. I feel that him spying on XianEn is more of interest than he care to admit and he is always self-remind that his interest is ChuChu whenever his thoughts and actions stray towards XiaoEn.

• Like 1

@JenL Yes well said. I get in real life that happens but it should be more in a drama. The whole living situation I think they should have left cuz then I think we could actually see them fall for each other.  I guess I can say  XE liking AR because he is the one that found her in the washroom and rushed to save her?  So in that case she does know AR better than TX? I still don't find it really like a great love story yet. I really hope they rectify it because if I can believe in them it helps alot with the sls. I know they are playing the domineering CEO so it does fit that characteristic. TBH I sometimes to like that cliche but maybe because he is a storybook character there isn't enough depth to the character so I can't get into it?  I really do want to for the story sake. I think having such a second lead like QF makes AR less appealing for sure.   Thanks so much for the BTH so far. Love love their interactions. Marcus and Vivian are cute and so are Vivian and Simon being all silly. 

@Justadramaviewer

He was lead before but not with more well known actors. I really do hope he gets a good drama next time. I think he is a good route to getting it because he is definitely gaining fans with this one. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Hahaha ... i love how QF proudly say of XE  "XE is very good at protecting herself." And AR said "She can even protect me." :joy::joy:

As we watched the drama unfold and the storyline character QF develops as 2nd lead moving on from Chuchu to XE, we forget that AR is main lead of the novel and therefore has no real explanation on why sudden shift of interest other than he is supposed to only be interested in Female Lead which now is XiaoEn instead of Chuchu. At the beginning, there's no real attraction as to his reasons for liking Chuchu other than the reasons given by author of the book. So he is basically following the flow.  However we also witnessed that he was equally intrigued by XiaoEn as like QingFeng.  XiaoEn sticks on his mind very often. His shift of interests on XianEn is very subtle unlike the development of QingFeng. I feel that him spying on XianEn is more of interest than he care to admit and he is always self-remind that his interest is ChuChu whenever his thoughts and actions stray towards XiaoEn.

@cheekychipmunk_stv Haha Yesss I liked that part too! I thought it was pretty funny to see how the heroine could use her expertise and how disappointed AR was that he couldn't use his main character's speciality moves (ie. protecting from bullies!)

As for AR's liking XE, I agree - I don't think there has to be any real reason why he likes XE as he also had superficial reasons for liking CC and he goes with the flow of the writer. As mentioned before, his character is written to be intense and dramatic (that's what domineering CEO characters are!) and so it's probably part of his character make-up to like the nice main female lead. And I also agree that he does show interest and care to XE in a number of ways that are more subtle than QF, such as when he thought of XE when he was afraid of being in the dark which was sweet. But personally I do still feel a lack of depth for some reason - there's more 'sweetness' he way he was to CC maybe because they were written that way and more explicit romantic tension in the XE and QF scenes.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is: The subtly of their romance (and then the sudden shift into bedroom scene) makes the story-telling a bit strange to follow, a bit like the sudden extremes of going from 0 to 100 - if you've been someone with SL syndrome during this drama, there hasn't been that many romantic tension moments to get to the bedroom scene, while there has a lot for the second lead, but obviously they will not be progressing to bedroom scene, so it feels a bit flat from a story-telling point of view. This doesn't apply to every viewer - there are obviously some very excited Marcus fans and people who ship the main pair because they feel the romance! And I think that's good for them - and I'm happy they're happy! But then there's a portion of people who are a bit less excited because the story telling structure has made it less easy for them to be devoted to the main pair and I think it's fair to have that point of view too, given QF is a very, very likeable second lead character.

2 hours ago, Usaheaven said:

I sometimes to like that cliche but maybe because he is a storybook character there isn't enough depth to the character so I can't get into it? .... I think having such a second lead like QF makes AR less appealing for sure.   Thanks so much for the BTH so far. Love love their interactions. Marcus and Vivian are cute and so are Vivian and Simon being all silly. 

@Usaheaven Yep, I agree. I don't love the domineering CEO characters in most dramas, but if there's good character development, I will find it easier to be into them. For this one, I think because the drama was promoted as poking fun of the stereotypes, I think it would have been more likeable if he started out as domineering CEO but was trying to break out of that or have some event that showed more noticeable depth and development of the character. To be honest, I think I'm more fond of Vivian x Marcus moments in the Behind the Scenes than AR x XE - This week was particularly cute! I'm always a fan of Simon x Vivian moments too - very different from the romantic tension of QF x XE, but a lot of fun in real life since they tease each other so much.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JenL said:

As for AR's liking XE, I agree - I don't think there has to be any real reason why he likes XE as he also had superficial reasons for liking CC and he goes with the flow of the writer. As mentioned before, his character is written to be intense and dramatic (that's what domineering CEO characters are!) and so it's probably part of his character make-up to like the nice main female lead. And I also agree that he does show interest and care to XE in a number of ways that are more subtle than QF, such as when he thought of XE when he was afraid of being in the dark which was sweet.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is: The subtly of their romance (and then the sudden shift into bedroom scene) makes the story-telling a bit strange to follow, a bit like the sudden extremes of going from 0 to 100 - if you've been someone with SL syndrome during this drama, there hasn't been that many romantic tension moments to get to the bedroom scene, while there has a lot for the second lead, but obviously they will not be progressing to bedroom scene, so it feels a bit flat from a story-telling point of view. This doesn't apply to every viewer - there are obviously some very excited Marcus fans and people who ship the main pair because they feel the romance! And I think that's good for them - and I'm happy they're happy! But then there's a portion of people who are a bit less excited because the story telling structure has made it less easy for them to be devoted to the main pair and I think it's fair to have that point of view too, given QF is a very, very likeable second lead character.

@JenL This I totally agree with.  I know there are quite a bunch of fans that do see the AR/XE romance which is totally amazing great for them. Makes for a happy viewing.  Personally I can kind of see the flow but it feel forced and contrived to me. For a main couple I would just hope the story behind their relationship is better.  I think for people who feel the SLS it is harder to accept that is all.  I see the concern for XE that he has and since tech AR is not sure of his feelings we aren't either? I think because QF is so likeable a character it does make people less happy with the main cp right now. But there is definitely people that are a fan of AR character as the domineering CEO so I think they are fine with it because they haven't have as many scenes together? Though just my opinion I feel like its not just the number just the quality of the scenes together makes a big difference so this who ep12 will probably help. Truthfully for me that as much of sway but to alot of others I can see why they are excited.

30 minutes ago, JenL said:

@Usaheaven Yep, I agree. I don't love the domineering CEO characters in most dramas, but if there's good character development, I will find it easier to be into them. For this one, I think because the drama was promoted as poking fun of the stereotypes, I think it would have been more likeable if he started out as domineering CEO but was trying to break out of that or have some event that showed more noticeable depth and development of the character. To be honest, I think I'm more fond of Vivian x Marcus moments in the Behind the Scenes than AR x XE - This week was particularly cute! I'm always a fan of Simon x Vivian moments too - very different from the romantic tension of QF x XE, but a lot of fun in real life since they tease each other so much.

Yes they are poking fun at the stereotypes but as the same time they show XE to be a fan of this character so  I can see her falling for a CEO. (Not particuarly AR). Yes I wish he did break out more but he really hasn't. Yes he has fallen for XE but technically she became the FL so it is within character?   Vivian X Marcus they are cute. Marcus is so shyish sometimes its so adorable.  Simon X Vivian are just fun. But they can paly the tension too so its good. 

• Like 2

@JenL Thanks so much dear! I loves the BTS. I like how they did give a nod to QF and XE. Kinda nice. 

Thinking more I wonder what will it take to get AR to awaken? It can’t be too much longer I assume but he obviously is not there yet. I think once he does the AR and XE stuff will be better. 8 eps left after next week. 

• Like 2

@Usaheaven You're welcome ^^ Yes, that nod to QF and XE from both Simon and Vivian was cute!

A few more treats:

Really liked this cute cast photo from the Mader-Funda - if it was Aoran instead of Chu Chu, this would be the perfect pic...haha XD

dFirUqD.jpg

Simon x Vivian fans : Translated the cute little conversation Simon and Vivian had in the comments on that Instagram picture Simon posted the other day of him in the hot tub staring up at Xiao En. You can read it here: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/08/instagram-update-simon-lian-posts-cute.html

Marcus x Vivian fans: Apparently if you can access the Line TV app in your country, looks like you can get these cute Marcus and Vivian digital stickers. I can't where I am, but maybe you guys might be able to!

kNPlsH9.png

• Like 2