[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

adakdajlda are we soulmates? i just posted my comment about how this was my favorite part in the bts video. like, he couldnt touch her skin but he touched her hand instead! T.T

how could I miss this? we need a gif of this!!! :bawling: He has been touchy touchy with her from the start. Our boy really is doing everything in his power to get close to our girl! 

--- 

On another note, they would really make a powerful royal couple. I can easily imagine them ruling the universe.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

I want to share my insight (?) about bts ep 11 that we got yesterday to you guys. So, last night I did a rewatch and just like most of you, I really love seeing the zoomed-out version of their 'longing' hug. I really love wondering what it is that KGE and LMH were talking during the hug, but then i noticed something. :crazy:

Yes, we've been talking about LMH's obvious body languages even since this ship was born, right? We've also watched videos that showing about 'signs when a guy likes a girl' completed with proof images lined up with the sign description. But still, its refreshing to put a special attention to LMH body language especially when we keep finding clues from that..... So, once again I, opened my eyes really wide while observing LMH here. And...

Spoiler

I'll start my insight with this beautiful sight of our royal couple hugging in between smokes. 

YysWKq6.png

So beautiful right?

I remember our friend @koreaboooo had pointed out how after the hug in page 142, KGE was still a bit far from him when LMH was already getting back to her. I want to provide detailed version of that part.

One of the way to observing if someone likes us, romantically or just like interested, is to look at where their feet pointing. After hugging, one of LMH's feet (right one) was like, stuck at where it was-pointing directly to KGE. 

9xhmySb.png

So, while his whole body and left feet were moving in different direction, that one feet was stuck there and ended up bringing him to just go back to her. But, it wasn't just 'stuck', it's sharply pointing to KGE. I might be too overlooking this certain part, but I'm quite sure that deep down in his heart he's interested in her (which we already have so many proofs on right?)

swBdKhU.png 

This is how usually people unconsciously behave when they're talking/interacting with people that they like or put interested in, romantically or not. It's natural.

R9Qo7Vj.png

Eits eittts.... i can't get away too far from her~

using the right feet as his pivot point, he turned his entire body to face in her direction. Not to mention the whole lightened up face and the other parts of his body that were pointing to her. 

Does your heart flutter already my friends? because mine does:') /proceed to combust/

note that I'm not an expert of body languages and i could make mistake and maybe this observation has already been clouded by my delulu heart, but I've been 'learning' and still learning about simple body languages because i'm interested to be able to understand human's body languages.

Because, there are times when we're wondering what and how others feel about us right? And most of the time they won't directly tell us 'hey i like you' or 'hey i hate you, get lost!' so we cant be sure on how to interpret what they think about us, correct? :lol: i learn these body languages for that purpose and also for this purpose: when i believe a couple i ship might have interest in each other. lmao.

Let's have fun and not being too serious about it tho~ 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

how could I miss this? we need a gif of this!!! :bawling: He has been touchy touchy with her from the start. Our boy really is doing everything in his power to get close to our girl! 

--- 

On another note, they would really make a powerful royal couple. I can easily imagine them ruling the universe.

Omg did we post this power couple at the same time????

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I digged up my old IG account that has 0 posting just to follow and support them. :joy: First time I support a ship this seriously. Before I'm more of a passive lurker shipper.

Yay! I'm not the only one.:joy: Never been active like this on FB, IG, Twitter and Forums. This is also the first time I used the term "ship" and invested my time in someone else's love life! Heck, I don't even comment on my sisters love life. These two are something indeed! :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

They said that this was the first frame they were filming together.

And he already started his attack.. :phew:

Whatttttt are you sure it's their first scene together??? 

Btw, happy page 150!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I digged up my old IG account that has 0 posting just to follow and support them. :joy: First time I support a ship this seriously. Before I'm more of a passive lurker shipper.

High Five!!! I so feel you, chingu!!! HAHAHAHA passive lurker turned high-key shipper for KGE and LMH

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Enough said and well explained so I hope there is no more talk about the low ratings.. :)

cr owner

GOOSEBUMPS. I just retweeted, liked and bookmarked that twitter thread and look at you, mentioned it here! GOOSEBUMPS, are you my other soulmate?! :scream: btw i really am thankful to that youtube comment, they are on point. I've been frustrated with people who keep saying TKEM is a flop. Like, heol?! Are you all crazy!

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

asdasjksdakjkl yes we need a gif, it's a heart-fluttering moment honestly. i'll see if i can make a gif, i never made one before...

even when you guys said he touched her chin, i was confused and thinking whether my eyes were deceiving me or what since i saw it as he didn't touch her chin but touched her hand that touch her own chin(?) instead. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

We will be patiently waiting, but still give Royal Court Ladies some crumbs to spazz on. :D

Huhu yes yes yes bc i really dont know how to cope up after the drama pls continue with the cryptic ig posts hahahaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

same! my Twitter that hasn't been used since 2015 was sacrificed to be a fangirl account for these 2. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, gravity215 said:

adakdajlda are we soulmates? i just posted my comment about how this was my favorite part in the bts video. like, he couldnt touch her skin but he touched her hand instead! T.T

Lol! I think we are!

in the second clip in that video KGE moves a little to avoid his touch... but the staff watching behind her is smirkin’ and knows what’s up. :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Lol! I think we are!

in the second clip in that video KGE moves a little to avoid his touch... but the staff watching behind her is smirking’ and knows what’s up. :smirk:

ikr? that's so suspicious. every time i watch their bts, i also like to pay attention to the staffs because sometimes it looks like they feel soft (?) like we do whenever they watch our royal couple doing PDA. :smirk:

7 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

@gravity215 please analyze her body language as well. Please 1000x.

i'm not an expert and  KGE is hard to read :bawling: or maybe because i'm a girl and most of the time i learn male's body languages more to avoid myself of being carried away in whether someone likes me romantically or not LMAO :mrgreen:

but one thing for sure, i often caught her panicking (?) or startled. maybe next time when she's being really obvious or exposing herself, i'll try xD 

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@gravity215 @ladylia257 If you watch the full clip, you'll notice KGE also walks towards him but only after he approaches her first. 

OH , RIGHT! YES! I remember that! They're naturally attracted to each other, no wonder :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

30 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Omg did we post this power couple at the same time????

HAHAHA YES WE DID. This is high level telepathy between the royal court ladies. :joy:  Love it!!

28 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Yay! I'm not the only one.:joy: Never been active like this on FB, IG, Twitter and Forums. This is also the first time I used the term "ship" and invested my time in someone else's love life! Heck, I don't even comment on my sisters love life. These two are something indeed! :joy::joy:

!!! Welcome to the thread!!! We need all the energy we can get  because the two are driving us crazy!

31 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll start my insight with this beautiful sight of our royal couple hugging in between smokes. 

YysWKq6.png

So beautiful right?

I remember our friend @koreaboooo had pointed out how after the hug in page 142, KGE was still a bit far from him when LMH was already getting back to her. I want to provide detailed version of that part.

One of the way to observing if someone likes us, romantically or just like interested, is to look at where their feet pointing. After hugging, one of LMH's feet (right one) was like, stuck at where it was-pointing directly to KGE. 

9xhmySb.png

So, while his whole body and left feet were moving in different direction, that one feet was stuck there and ended up bringing him to just go back to her. But, it wasn't just 'stuck', it's sharply pointing to KGE. I might be too overlooking this certain part, but I'm quite sure that deep down in his heart he's interested in her (which we already have so many proofs on right?)

swBdKhU.png 

This is how usually people unconsciously behave when they're talking/interacting with people that they like or put interested in, romantically or not. It's natural.

R9Qo7Vj.png

using the right feet as his pivot point, he turned his entire body to face in her direction. Not to mention the whole lightened up face and the other parts of his body that were pointing to her. 

Does your heart flutter already my friends? because mine does:') /proceed to combust/

note that I'm not an expert of body languages and i could make mistake and maybe this observation has already been clouded by my delulu heart, but I've been 'learning' and still learning about simple body languages because i'm interested to be able to understand human's body languages.

Because, there are times when we're wondering what and how others feel about us right? And most of the time they won't directly tell us 'hey i like you' or 'hey i hate you, get lost!' so we cant be sure on how to interpret what they think about us, correct? :lol: i learn these body languages for that purpose and also for this purpose: when i believe a couple i ship might have interest in each other. lmao.

OMG. I. LOVE. THE. SNIPER. EYES. !!! @mamabear -- look at the last sign that we've all been looking for  that when a guy likes a girl, his whole body tends to always lean towards her direction, esp their feet. Who would've thought? :w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

I want to share my insight (?) about bts ep 11 that we got yesterday to you guys. So, last night I did a rewatch and just like most of you, I really love seeing the zoomed-out version of their 'longing' hug. I really love wondering what it is that KGE and LMH were talking during the hug, but then i noticed something. :crazy:

Yes, we've been talking about LMH's obvious body languages even since this ship was born, right? We've also watched videos that showing about 'signs when a guy likes a girl' completed with proof images lined up with the sign description. But still, its refreshing to put a special attention to LMH body language especially when we keep finding clues from that..... So, once again I, opened my eyes really wide while observing LMH here. And...

Hide contents

YysWKq6.png

So beautiful right?

9xhmySb.png

swBdKhU.png 

R9Qo7Vj.png

Love this!!! 

One thing I hear all the time is if someone is always trying to touch you = they like you. Which totally makes sense!

They are sooooo attracted to each other. Definitely felt the hesitation from KGE in the beginning (understandably, because of what she went through before) but less and less as I watch each bts that comes out. 

I think you guys were spot on saying she was trying to draw a line and call him “sunbae” to remain professional and to not have any rumours spread that would cause her backlash again. Especially with LMH having such a massive fan base, she must have been scared it would be 100 times worse than what she had previously gone through.

However, I don’t think she expected to receive so much support from fans! Seeing the support probably helped her to open up and let LMH in. (And let his tongue in too :naughty:) hahahahahaha

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 10

50 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

You ain't alone dear. Had to open a twitter account just to lurk too! hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1