[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

16 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

A lot of people in IG are saying that the bts has been heavily edited. Waiting for the day SBS shares all the secrets in their vaults. 

I totally agree.. if you haven't mentioned I will not have realized it.. it appears that the bts has been cut and edited at certain crucial moments.. who knows what the production team knows behind the scenes and were asked to be discrete.. Haha... my deluded mind at work... :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

I soooo love the way they stare with each other here. I agree with you too about even though I think the IG upload is more of a promotional move, there's this gut feeling inside me telling me that there's something more. Maybe not the "more" we are hoping for yet, but definitely there IS something. 

Yes you are right! We are totally in agreement to this haha and to echo what @effyisme said - he has 14M followers, he could easily not do any promo at all or at the very least show an official photo from SBS or Netflix but he chose that path, that subtle and mysterious path - thus, making us all crazy at this moment hahaha it really also warms my heart to see long time LMH fans attest to this attitude of LMH towards KGE. :wub: 

43 minutes ago, effyisme said:

For bts filmed last year, you can see a more subdued LMH however yesterday's bts regarding the kitchen scene which was apparently filmed in March this year, he appears to be more open and daring in his actions despite many people around..  for the kiss bts, he looks so excited to kissing KGE and his gaze after the kiss is soooooo intense and real.. like he really meant it :wub:

My take is that he is extremely touchy towards KGE which isn't a bad sign right... :D

*Internal screaming* You are right! The Kitchen scene was filmed just last March so maaaaaan they must have been really getting close since the start of the filming. I can't help but repeat the kitchen scene over and over again. I mean, that lip bite?! That arm grab? :phew: 

Okay, we need more oxygen tank in this thread hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

40 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Additionally during the keyword interview, you can see LMH constantly looking down and his fingers was very fidgety whenever KGE talks about him.. yet he gives her such intense gaze and stares at the same time... he is behaving like a smitten man and it appears to be one sided on his part...

This. Totally agree with you. It's like you don't want to look at the person beside you, yet you are listening intently on what she is saying, at the same time feeling shy. Haha I keep on replaying that keyword game coz I am having so much fun seeing the LMH shy. 

42 minutes ago, effyisme said:

for the kiss bts, he looks so excited to kissing KGE and his gaze after the kiss is soooooo intense and real.. like he really meant it :wub:

+1. And if you'd look at KGE, she even closed her eyes for a split second when LMH kissed her then as if she realized she wasn't supposed to do that, so she opened her eyes right away. Haha I saw that one KGE! It looks like you are not totally used to LMH's charm after all! 

Being very touchy and attentive is not bad at all. They look very very close :) I just hope that we'd be given more mature kiss scenes in the future and will be provided of BTS like that of Suspicious Partner's kiss scene BTS. I do not know what will happen to us if that happens :joy:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, mamabear said:

+1. And if you'd look at KGE, she even closed her eyes for a split second when LMH kissed her then as if she realized she wasn't supposed to do that, so she opened her eyes right away. Haha I saw that one KGE! It looks like you are not totally used to LMH's charm after all! 

Also, that kiss in the BTS, I dunno if it's just the camera angle but to me it looks like KGE's body is turned towards LMH more than in the final scene. It's almost like they're facing each other so I'm wondering if it was an NG. 

ETA: I reviewed it (lol), she wasn't facing him. :lol:

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

One more thing... haha.. now that I remember.. I also saw fans commenting on IG that LMH actually posted a pic of that huge minomi and his dog in Apr.. suddenly this got all shippers hyped again these few days since it was won by KGE in the drama last night... so guys... keep your mind thinking... :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Ok here's some of my personal observations... 

It appears that they have been filming for the past 6 months however during the press conference and keyword interviews, LMH appears to be too shy in front of KGE.. if you have just met then naturally I can understand the shyness... 

Additionally during the keyword interview, you can see LMH constantly looking down and his fingers was very fidgety whenever KGE talks about him.. yet he gives her such intense gaze and stares at the same time... he is behaving like a smitten man and it appears to be one sided on his part...

For bts filmed last year, you can see a more subdued LMH however yesterday's bts regarding the kitchen scene which was apparently filmed in March this year, he appears to be more open and daring in his actions despite many people around..  for the kiss bts, he looks so excited to kissing KGE and his gaze after the kiss is soooooo intense and real.. like he really meant it :wub:

My take is that he is extremely touchy towards KGE which isn't a bad sign right... :D

Are the filming still ongoing or have they finished? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

*Internal screaming* You are right! The Kitchen scene was filmed just last March so maaaaaan they must have been really getting close since the start of the filming. I can't help but repeat the kitchen scene over and over again. I mean, that lip bite?! That arm grab? :phew: 

Okay, we need more oxygen tank in this thread hahaha 

We need to talk about that lip bite and arm grab. He acted like he'd kiss her if no one was around. 

Gonna inhale some oxygen from the tank after I post this. 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Ok here's some of my personal observations... 

It appears that they have been filming for the past 6 months however during the press conference and keyword interviews, LMH appears to be too shy in front of KGE.. if you have just met then naturally I can understand the shyness... 

This. Totally agree with you. It's like you don't want to look at the person beside you, yet you are listening intently on what she is saying, at the same time feeling shy. Haha I keep on replaying that keyword game coz I am having so much fun seeing the LMH shy. 

Being very touchy and attentive is not bad at all. They look very very close :) I just hope that we'd be given more mature kiss scenes in the future and will be provided of BTS like that of Suspicious Partner's kiss scene BTS. I do not know what will happen to us if that happens :joy:

Yes, more mature kisses please for lee Gon n Tae eul

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE niece and nephew renacting the forehead kiss scene.... 

I feel like tagging LMH on this. For future reference. That if KGE has babies they might look like this. 

I know. I am slowly going insane. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

We need to talk about that lip bite and arm grab. He acted like he'd kiss her if no one was around. 

Yes!  I just did a quick Google on the meaning of man biting their lips and it states that it's a sign of wanting to kiss the person and biting the lower lip oso means self restraint... And yes I agree that he will have grab and kiss her if there is no one around... tsk tsk

Okay.... read this from the web too... Signs a man wants you:

1. Biting lips - checked 

2. Shoulder grabs or touches- checked 

3. Long hugs - checked 

4. Lots of eye contact - checked

Woohoo! Let our deluded mind go wild! :wub:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes!  I just did a quick Google on the meaning of man biting their lips and it states that it's a sign of wanting to kiss the person and biting the lower lip oso means self restraint... And yes I agree that he will have grab and kiss her if there is no one around... tsk tsk

Okay.... read this from the web too... Signs a man wants you:

1. Biting lips - checked 

2. Shoulder grabs or touches- checked 

3. Long hugs - checked 

4. Lots of eye contact - checked

Woohoo! Let our deluded mind go wild! :wub:

Why were there people around them? I wish there weren't so he could..... 

*just me being crazy*

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Why were there people around them? I wish there weren't so he could..... 

*just me being crazy*

A slow motion video of that kitchen scene...  you can see that LMH only bite his lips after KGE kinda threw herself at him.. I think her sudden attack must have triggered his "wild" side.. and if you realized LMH always look at KGE lips... almost every time 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, effyisme said:

A slow motion video of that kitchen scene...  you can see that LMH only bite his lips after KGE kinda threw herself at him.. I think her sudden attack must have triggered his "wild" side.. and if you realized LMH always look at KGE lips... almost every time 

Omo! You're right! She moved forward and he bit his lip then grabbed her hands! 

It's a reaction! 

And yes, he stares at her lips so many times! But it's most obvious when they were riding Maxi and just entered Kingdom of Corea. 

The feeling is obviously there, my friends! I suspect he's just waiting for the right time to confess his feelings! 

Fighting Lee Min Ho! You can do it! 

• Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Omo! You're right! She moved forward and he bit his lip then grabbed her hands! 

It's a reaction! 

And yes, he stares at her lips so many times! But it's most obvious when they were riding Maxi and just entered Kingdom of Corea. 

The feeling is obviously there, my friends! I suspect he's just waiting for the right time to confess his feelings! 

Fighting Lee Min Ho! You can do it! 

IKR! I dunno why but this couple kinda gives me the fifty shades kinda vibes... oops :wub::D

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Okay, you guys have presented a strong case about that kitchen scene. To echo what someone said earlier in this thread - if anyone asks, this is my soul typing. 

And oh by the way, welcome aboard new shippers! Please don't be shy and please help us boost up the speed of the LTE thread haha :wub:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Okay, you guys have presented a strong case about that kitchen scene. To echo what someone said earlier in this thread - if anyone asks, this is my soul typing. 

Hahaha how much more if they give us mature kiss scenes in the future? We might not be able to be brought back from the dead. Haha 

I am seriously hoping for more skinship later. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Hahaha how much more if they give us mature kiss scenes in the future? We might not be able to be brought back from the dead. Haha 

I am seriously hoping for more skinship later. :lol:

I'm kinda hoping for a kiss later :lol:, if I may be greedy (tho I kinda know how things work in K-dramaland). Last ep, Tae Eul had to tell Gon to go back to Yeong since he's sitting/was leaning too close. When he leaned to ask what she's nodding about, I think I saw JTE got nervous :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1