[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

29 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

You've poked my wild imagination now! Are we adding offscreen kisses too? All the vacuum and biting? Aigooo :heart2beat:

So as you mentioned vacuum I hereby present you this one as reference.......

@Heretorant babes if this is the DVD film you guys talking about .....the directors edit for tkem I wanna see it ......palli palli 

after seeing this I am having no words like they have not left a single angle yaar 

the whole kissing scenes are from front -back top bottom 

wht the hell I never knew something like this also comes out....

I wanna now desperately see our couples director cut DVD....:

this video has given wild imaginations to me...::

I wanna see the voltage of our vacuum now......

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

.I am very new to Soompi forum , so pardon my ignorant questions..What are these soompi points? why are they donated? and how are they used??

It's a new feature on Soompi that was added last week. You use them to purchase things in the Members Shop. You should be able to find the tab at the top.

MO0UBk8.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

We can’t post YouTube links ????

We can post anything except IG embedded posts. We can only link IG links.

We cannot quote any images, gifs, videos. These include embedded links because embedded links show these images, gifs and videos.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

@Prerna thank you for the video. Yes, definitely want to see the TKEM version. Sorry, I just can't continue watching that video, because she's not KGE :(! But, I can see the difference, KGE & LMH enjoy their kisses, where as, JJH & LMH, have  -"I want to get this done and over with" written all over their faces!

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

@Prerna thank you for the video. Yes, definitely want to see the TKEM version. Sorry, I just can't continue watching that video, because she's not KGE :(! But, I can see the difference, KGE & LMH enjoy their kisses, where as, JJH & LMH, have  -"I want to get this done and over with" written all over their faces!

yes ..he looked very stressed there.. 

..in fact i also felt very tensed watching him thr..i was also stressed up :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

49 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@Heretorant babes if this is the DVD film you guys talking about .....the directors edit for tkem I wanna see it ......palli palli 

after seeing this I am having no words like they have not left a single angle yaar 

the whole kissing scenes are from front -back top bottom 

wht the hell I never knew something like this also comes out....

I wanna now desperately see our couples director cut DVD....:

this video has given wild imaginations to me...::

I wanna see the voltage of our vacuum now......

Yup, that was included in the DVD package. I’m over here wondering when they’re going to release TKEM’s. I’m about ready to throw my money at them :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. that’s some legit ASMR kissing going on :lol:

I NEED MINEUN’S VERSION! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Oh thanks and sorry! I thought only IG embedded posts are forbidden. Twitter is also a no no? Okay I will try to abide by the rules.

Thank you Cinggu,  I know that already ... Nothing to post yet using an IG . :)

• Like 2

@koreaboooo : Thanks much hon <3  I guess the members shop is available only for veteran members , am still novice as mine is empty:lol: I think I can donate now thoughB)

@Prerna : I have to agree with the fellow members here..I couldn't watch that video for more than a minute…felt so awkward and cringy…sorry to any LOTBS fans here..It purely showed whats acting and how discomfortable both looked esp LMH…huh I want to unsee it now…Also sorry to burst all your bubble of expectation for DVD cuts of kiss scenes in TKEM because am pretty sure, their kisses are not more than 2 or 3 takes for angles (kiddos enjoyed much in rehearsals:wub:) ..I felt the director used the real kisses most of the time in the series to save the embarrassment :lol:

LMHxKGE kisses are so pure and real with feelings from the heart..I felt so guilty to the extend of invading their privacy when am watching the zoomed versions.:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

9 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Also sorry to burst all your bubble of expectation for DVD cuts of kiss scenes in TKEM because am pretty sure, their kisses are not more than 2 or 3 takes for angles (kiddos enjoyed much in rehearsals:wub:

Besides kiss scene...do you realize they left out alot of bts..like 1st date, waterfront date, miss you hug, hospital bed scene, how to be perfect bf at hospital scene...and also those that they have showed us..we want the longer version and multiple angle version..soooo...

Take my $$$ :piggie:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

5 hours ago, TDeas said:

I'm waiting:phew:  who's gonna come up at the first place, with eagle eye, discover the logo brand of their hoodie ... :ph34r:

Maybe me :lol:

Thank you Cinggu ... That pic.. make me wondering if he was there sitting next to her that time. 

This my friend is the reason why he loves posting blurry post so we will have a hard tome dissecting, cropping, photoshopping :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Perhaps, wedding is somewhere warm on that date?eg: Bali?

PS:I'll definitely be your fanfic fan! hahaha

Nope, it's gotta be BORACAY or CEBU - powdery whit sand with perfect sunset. LMH have been to both several times.  Kge had been to cebu. 

But since they are A-listers, maybe they will opt for Amanpulo :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Besides kiss scene...do you realize they left out alot of bts..like 1st date, waterfront date, miss you hug, hospital bed scene, how to be perfect bf at hospital scene...and also those that they have showed us..we want the longer version and multiple angle version..soooo...

Take my $$$ :piggie:

Maybe they didn't release bts for those scenes because:

1. they only needed one take because LMH didn't need to get into character since he is already showing his true intentions to KGE. 

or

2. the bts will make it so obvious that they are already in a relationship :lol: 

Nonetheless, I will still spend my life savings for DVD cuts and anything LeeEul couple related. 

• LOL 15

Just now, Senseandstyle said:

Nope, it's gotta be BORACAY or CEBU - powdery whit sand with perfect sunset. LMH have been to both several times.  Kge had been to cebu. 

But since they are A-listers, maybe they will ot for Amanpulo :wub:

The luxurious Island of Balesin is also a nice wedding location. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

The luxurious Island of Balesin is also a nice wedding location. 

I dont think they'll travel to philippines just for balesin. Just saying :) hihi it's still a pretty nice location but not for A-listers like them. We have to give them the best of nature. Just saying. 

• Like 3