[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Yup, that's me lol :D

It was quite interesting so i attached the article link here back then.

Dispatch indeed mentioned that they had photos from when Song2 couple had their first date in Tokyo, but decided not to release them because they saw a wedding in sight (they said they didnt want to disrupt it).

But later on, they released the first date photos after Song2 couple had divorced (dunno for what purpose tho, the timing is just weird for me).

So there's always a possibility if they consider LMH-KGE as long-term/wedding material they won't release the photos (if Dispatch already had it). But anyway, we'll never know since it's media thing. I myself trust and don't trust them at the same time. Perhaps that's why i heard they called it love-hate relationship between SK people and Dispatch :ph34r:

Makes me wondering, how dispatch knew about that?:ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Miss Pizza said:

Makes me wondering, how dispatch knew about that?:ph34r:

That’s why they are papaz it’s there work to haunt ppl always.....

I wonder the pain in there richard simmons they go through.....

but I am still so surprised to core about how the whole sk industry works 

it’s like somewhere they just don’t want to grow worldwide...:they are so happy in there own country....

do they not know the craze of sk dramas worldwide????

why they not grabbing the opportunity and minting on it....

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just a “normal” girl living in the city of Los Angeles. If normal means a crazy fangirl for the past 8 years, then I’m normal alright. HA! I’ve met A LOT of Korean celebrities lol. I can be a pap if I wanted :lol:. Did I forget to mention I’ve seen lmh and kge together? :lol: I mean it. I saw them at the bifan awards ceremony in 2015. So to think about it, I was fated to love them together hahaha. 

@Heretorant  Chingu please share your experience meeting KGE in person. How was she from your perspective of non-fan at that moment? 

I love to read personal experience of people who has met my gal   :wub:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

That’s why they are papaz it’s there work to haunt ppl always.....

I wonder the pain in there richard simmons they go through.....

but I am still so surprised to core about how the whole sk industry works 

it’s like somewhere they just don’t want to grow worldwide...:they are so happy in there own country....

do they not know the craze of sk dramas worldwide????

why they not grabbing the opportunity and minting on it....

Me, too. I am very confused. I think it is more on culture. Like other Asian countries, they’re very patriotic. 

• Like 3

To be true I am having so many celebrities in my own country and I am effing not bothered about there life and I really care a damn but here I am going lunatic for these two and they are not even bothered about the agony I am going through....

comeon guys just post now....

I am doomscrolling social media posts please emancipate me from this and get on with your fingers on those phones now.....:

I am waiting......:Megathanks:

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Prerna said:

To be true I am having so many celebrities in my own country and I am effing not bothered about there life and I really care a damn but here I am going lunatic for these two and they are not even bothered about the agony I am going through....

comeon guys just post now....

I am doomscrolling social media posts please emancipate me from this and get on with your fingers on those phones now.....:

I am waiting......:Megathanks:

Does your heart skip, too when your insta says “new post”? Mine does. Oh, gawd!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, awty said:

hmmm i dont believe this..

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Sorry if I'm being annoying but I want to keep this thread from being closed so if possible please remove the videos and embedded social media from the quotes. 

:Megathanks:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

So my insta gives a notification 

“actor lee min ho posted “

and it has a different ping tone 

man like a lunatic I run where ever the richard simmons I am and I know by doing all this 

my dooms day have begun....

so gals if I am not there someday Here on the forum please understand I am in a mental asylum pulling my hair......

and gal I really desperately wanna not go to any shrink now when I can see another recession coming for all of us in real life...:dead:

• LOL 6

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Sorry if I'm being annoying but I want to keep this thread from being closed so if possible please remove the videos and embedded social media from the quotes. 

:Megathanks:

oh geez, i overlooked. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So it’s 4.30 in Korea now and no

updates from anyone ...::

gals let’s be realistic and just cave in ......

i m going back to my real life boz I am damn disappointed.....

My heart is broken need to request my husband to give me some solace which I know is difficult boz he is damn working hard for my phone and WiFi bills....::kaching3:

• LOL 15

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So it’s 4.30 in Korea now and no

updates from anyone ...::

gals let’s be realistic and just cave in ......

i m going back to my real life boz I am damn disappointed.....

My heart is broken need to request my husband to give me some solace which I know is difficult boz he is damn working hard for my phone and WiFi bills....::kaching3:

You and almost all of Twitter.

• LOL 14

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

To make ourselves feel better let's just imagine this happened and they're too busy to post. :lol:

This was the situation this morning, and current time shows they’re still stuck under the sheets. In short, it’s neither LMH or KGE’s fault but the sheets.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Guys gals please they don't post means it is good news .. for us haha

They are together spending quality time so there is no need to send any IG post to each other to wish HBD...

:Ohboy3::ohboy2::whee!!:

:approves:

• LOL 10
  • Love 4