[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Ps. Based on the little snippet, your fic is a rated one right? :ph34r: Please DO CONTINUE! Please write something naughty and spicy of them. I'll wait for it. Not so patiently of course. :naughty:

yaa... i concurr esp the naughty part.LOL

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

So I guess when we say the poem was meant for his fans, we associate it with a time in the past where his drama wasn’t doing well. We know what he must be going through and we are all worried about him. But he also knows we must be worried about him so he wanted to let us know to not worry. It’s the kind of relationship we have with him and he has with his fans. After so many years of being a fan, you understand he’s a considerate person and he cares a big deal about his fans. If we are worried about him, likely, he is also worried about us worrying about him. I often feel like having so many fans is a blessing yet a burden. I feel like if he “fails” he feels like he’s “failed” millions of people so it’s burdensome. He strives to do well not only for himself and his loved ones but also for his fans. And these are things I know to be true because I have followed him long enough to know the kind of person he is. Maybe I sound crazy to think I know him? But every minoz can attest to this: he is a genuine person and he cares about his fans. 

@Heretorant many of us hv said it, but i want to express mine too, TQSVM for the insightful story of LMH! we want to here more of something like this, esp from a loyal long time fans like you. I haven't watched faith, but 'Gangnam Blues' was an eye-opener for me on LMH. I was initially watched it bcoz im a long time fan of kim raewon (big fan of love story in harvard), but ended up i fell in love with LMH character at the end of the movie:joy: please write more something like this ya:heart:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

What happened to her in 2018?

Something personal because if you read some of interviews, she mentioned that 2018 has been very emotional for her and the movie sunset in my hometown was a healing movie for her.  I only see the happy her around tune in for love movie and after her US trip.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Something personal because if you read some of interviews, she mentioned that 2018 has been very emotional for her and the movie sunset in my hometown was a healing movie for her.  I only see the happy her around tune in for love movie and after her US trip.

I did not know that!! If you come across those interviews again, would you mind linking it here? Thank you!!! 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, zba72 said:

was there something happened during goblin days...? bcoz i read somewhere too, that sunset in my hometown was like a healing for her from her previous drama ( which was goblin i supposed) i really pity her, she is such a korean gem, with undeniable talent right from acting to singing, she can actually go far and enter hollywood if she wants (with her natural and original korean beauty looks). but i found that she is often being bullied, which she doesn't deserve at all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

10 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

was there something happened during goblin days...? bcoz i read somewhere too, that sunset in my hometown was like a healing for her from her previous drama ( which was goblin i supposed) i really pity her, she is such a korean gem, with undeniable talent right from acting to singing, she can actually go far and enter hollywood if she wants (with her natural and original korean beauty looks). but i found that she is often being bullied, which she doesn't deserve at all.

The more I think LMH will not do anything to hurt KGE in any way... if he was determined to post their pictures on his IG account, he knew the speculation and gossips that would follow and KGE will get hit badly again as compared to him and moreover he is the top hallyu star...

so he is definitely 100% sure of his heart and would go all out to protect KGE at all costs... :wub:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Just found and read the articles on Naver. Sounds like she felt a lot of pressure and aftereffects from Goblin. I know around the time that Goblin was airing/ending she was basically chased off of IG by Knetz for posting a makeup free IG post. They insulted her looks etc so she completely deleted her IG. That may have something to do with it + I know actors tend to feel very depressed / empty after a role ends. Mix of both perhaps?

• Like 5
  • Sad 11

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The more I think LMH will not do anything to hurt KGE in any way... if he was determined to post their pictures on his IG account, he knew the speculation and gossips that would follow and KGE will get hit badly so compared to him... so he is definitely 100% sure of his heart and would go all out to protect KGE at all costs... :wub:

I have to say I am so surprised that she posted pics with LMH on her IG. I don't mean to bring JHI back into the conversation, but I read somewhere that JHI remarked in an interview that he would want to reenact their kiss scene in Tune in for Love again and apparently KGE immediately said "No....I am very afraid of fans." Something to that effect (I did not read or watch the direct interview, so something may have been lost in translation). Either way, her post with GY also led to rumors that GY was the reason why she broke up with SHK, and she said afterwards that she was very upset at those rumors. So, either: 1) she has grown more confident and truly DGAF or 2) she was forced into promoting it on her IG due to bad ratings in SK or 3) she herself wanted to post those photos. I personally think it's #1 & #2, but who knows! 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The more I think LMH will not do anything to hurt KGE in any way... if he was determined to post their pictures on his IG account, he knew the speculation and gossips that would follow and KGE will get hit badly so compared to him... so he is definitely 100% sure of his heart and would go all out to protect KGE at all costs... :wub:

Yes i think he would have seek an ok from KGE if its ok to post this pix... seeing him as being considerate and caring nature.   

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I have to say I am so surprised that she posted pics with LMH on her IG. I don't mean to bring JHI back into the conversation, but I read somewhere that JHI remarked in an interview that he would want to reenact their kiss scene in Tune in for Love again and apparently KGE immediately said "No....I am very afraid of fans." Something to that effect (I did not read or watch the direct interview, so something may have been lost in translation). Either way, her post with GY also led to rumors that GY was the reason why she broke up with SHK, and she said afterwards that she was very upset at those rumors. So, either: 1) she has grown more confident and truly DGAF or 2) she was forced into promoting it on her IG due to bad ratings in SK or 3) she herself wanted to post those photos. I personally think it's #1 & #2, but who knows! 

Again I don't think its for the ratings as TKEM is a Netflix produced drama not a SBS produced drama.. that's why all promotions were done in conjunction with Netflix... since SBS bought the rights to air as well, the cast also did a couple interviews with SBS..

Edit: Again I need to reiterate that TKEM is NOT a flop... TKEM was produced with the international market in mind...

Her agency will protect her so I don't see in any way that she was forced to do anything against her will.. and if she was really asked to promote the drama, it make more sense to post drama related pictures and not intimate personal pictures of them which will actually even deviate from promoting the drama as all attention will be on them instead...

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The more I think LMH will not do anything to hurt KGE in any way... if he was determined to post their pictures on his IG account, he knew the speculation and gossips that would follow and KGE will get hit badly again as compared to him and moreover he is the top hallyu star...

so he is definitely 100% sure of his heart and would go all out to protect KGE at all costs... :wub:

I read some of the comments under that iconic ig post wth KGE, and looking at how some of the OIM kinda fans respond, i can assure the post is like kill 2 birds wth a stone, to promote and to protect KGE by saying 'this is my choice now. Please accept it.'

50 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Just found and read the articles on Naver. Sounds like she felt a lot of pressure and aftereffects from Goblin. I know around the time that Goblin was airing/ending she was basically chased off of IG by Knetz for posting a makeup free IG post. They insulted her looks etc so she completely deleted her IG. That may have something to do with it + I know actors tend to feel very depressed / empty after a role ends. Mix of both perhaps?

Maybe..

• Like 7

The beach scenes look like they're all for the in-between (inter-dimensional space). I really don't think we'll see Tae Eul and Lee Gon squatting like that while holding hands, but what do I know really? :sweat_smile:

Also, I think the main cast are all having fun with their IG, it just doesn't feel like anything forced to me. I mean, at least I know LMH and KGE already started posting the Netflix pics ahead of the premiere and then didn't really overdo it after.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Again I don't think its for the ratings as TKEM is a Netflix produced drama not a SBS produced drama.. that's why all promotions were done in conjunction with Netflix... since SBS bought the rights to air as well, the cast also did a couple interviews with SBS...

Her agency will protect her so I don't see in any way that she was forced to do anything against her will.. and if she was really asked to promote the drama, it make more sense to post drama related pictures and not intimate personal pictures of them which will actually even deviate from promoting the drama as all attention will be on them instead...

My personal opinion: at the end of the day I think ratings on SBS still matter in Korea. My understanding is that Netflix subscriber count in Korea is still low. It is important for actors to have high ratings to maintain relevancy for CFs etc. in their homeland. CFs bring in the big bucks for them. 

The entire cast started posting a lot more on IG when things got out of hand for the drama (i.e. - articles about lack of chemistry, bad story, bad editing, etc.). I believe they started posting all together on the days of airing about 2 weeks after the first 2 episodes, which coincide with the ratings fall. Plus they often would say watch The King with us today, or the caption "본방사수" which means tune in live (which is what counts towards ratings). I have to believe they still care about ratings on SBS. 

• Like 6

TKEM is actually very famous here in South Korea, and the ratings isnt actually that bad. SBS sucked at promoting their dramas tho. I believe the ratings for the ending will be higher because some anticipate the ending more :ph34r:

HUHUHUHHUHUHUHUUHUHUH even though the ending is getting nearer, I won't say goodbye to these two favorite OTP of mine... really gonna miss them bruh

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-Episode-3-Previ

• Like 5
  • Love 12

15 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Yes i think he would have seek an ok from KGE if its ok to post this pix... seeing him as being considerate and caring nature.   

Exactly!! Thank you! :D And for KGE to agree, their relationship should be beyond the "we are just friends" stage...  Don't forget that those pictures they post are not "We are friends" pics but scream "We are a couple" instead... Friends don't hold hands and look at each other lovingly....

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

44 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

The beach scenes look like they're all for the in-between (inter-dimensional space). I really don't think we'll see Tae Eul and Lee Gon squatting like that while holding hands, but what do I know really? :sweat_smile:

Also, I think the main cast are all having fun with their IG, it just doesn't feel like anything forced to me. 

and it seems like they're already in a dimension wth gravity, air and all..? Looks like their memories still 'intact' very well too.LOL. omg, friday please come fast!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

was there something happened during goblin days...? bcoz i read somewhere too, that sunset in my hometown was like a healing for her from her previous drama

Spoiler

A mix of during and after.  If you see her photos posted in early 2018, you will see a sad KGE.  :heartbreak:

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes, i am with you on this.  

Spoiler

Like i said, she is better off with LMH than her previous partner ^_^  

15 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

So, either: 1) she has grown more confidence and truly DGAF or 2) she was forced into promoting it on her IG due to bad ratings in SK or 3) she herself wanted to post those photos. I personally think it's #1 & #2, but who knows! 

For me it will be #1 and #3. Never a #2 with those pictures.  She could have used a safe photo to promote instead.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Good morning to the Royal Court! Posting this one time to abide by Soompi's rule on promotion but this isn't really a promotion haha :sweatingbullets:  (but please do CMIIW soompi team!:D)

Just wanted to share that we created an Instagram account for the Royal Court Ladies to house all of the photos, videos, receipts?! and eventually fan projects that we will do for our ship!

We gave it a little logo, name  and ta-da!! 

Spoiler

And for those who would want to join our KKT group! Please just shoot a message on this Instagram page and we'll give you the link and code to join. We also wanna avoid spamming thus the measures ;)

Kudos to @mamabear for always updating this Instagram with the best moments of uri Mineun! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Miss.Zinu said:

and it seems like they're already in a dimension wth gravity, air and all..? Looks like their memories still 'intact' very well too.LOL. omg, friday please come fast!!

You mean because both their hairs are wind-blown and all? See, that's why I think it's just them outside of their characters . Think the riverfront picture :joy:

• LOL 12