[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

In this interview, I oso realized LMH asked KGE how many hours after they first met did she stop seeing his tall nose... he seems to want her to say that she is also seeing him as a man/potential partner but she brush away his question by replying safely that she is still looking at his nose... I can sense LMH was pretty upset there but he hid it by laughing it off but it was pretty obvious it was not a happy laugh...

I noticed him fidgeting the mic a lot. Not sure if he's nervous or something. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 11

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I noticed him fidgeting the mic a lot. Not sure if he's nervous or something. :sweat_smile:

I thought he was constantly fidgeting the mike throughout the interview and kept looking down like he was soooooo shy... this was the moment I started shipping them.... whenever KGE was talking about him, he will start fidgeting and looked all shy :D

Edit: If there is a hole in the floor, he will have gone right in :P

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 2
  • LOL 14

58 minutes ago, effyisme said:

In this interview, I oso realized LMH asked KGE how many hours after they first met did she stop seeing his tall nose... he seems to want her to say that she is also seeing him as a man/potential partner but she brush away his question by replying safely that she is still looking at his nose... I can sense LMH was pretty upset there but he hid it by laughing it off but it was pretty obvious it was not a happy laugh...

hahahahahaha...poor LMH. If its true, i reaally hope that LMH will not gv up n go keep breaking and hitting the 'playsafe' wall that KGE built, because i'm sure, KGE will shower him double once she is ready:love: I don't think she's the type that bother much of the k-celebs mainstream route, u know afraid of popularity, and all.

They just toooo compatible to each other, that's all.

• Love 10

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I thought he was constantly fidgeting the mike throughout the interview and kept looking down like he was soooooo shy... this was the moment I started shipping them.... whenever KGE was talking about him, he will start fidgeting and looked all shy :D

I started shipping them from this interview too. When he looked down, I was like omg this boy is really shy and it's so cute. :lol: But then he always asks her questions like he really wants to know her. Also he would look at her when he asks her questions and he laughed so much around her. :lol::lol: When she made the comment 'gray' I can totally hear him laughing on the side like he thinks she's cute. :wub:

• Love 6
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Miss.Zinu said:

hahahahahaha...poor LMH. If its true, i reaally hope that LMH will not gv up n go keep breaking and hitting the 'playsafe' wall that KGE built, because i'm sure, KGE will shower him double once she is ready:love: I don't think she's the type that bother much of the k-celebs mainstream route, u know afraid of popularity, and all

I think we are all good now since the interview was done in February or so... :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Hi ladies! Wow yesterday's episode served us a lot of Mineun moments :bawling: No wonder we're moving at LTE speed and about to hit 300 pages!

But I am going to say it -- Did we really not get a kiss??!! :mellow:

Let me rephrase -- GOSH I HOPE WE GET A LONG LONG LONG KISS IN EPISODE 16 or I'm suing. 

Okay, gonna go backread everything now :phew:

Because we got a bed scene. Pfffttttt. Whoever trolled this forum didn't read the wishes properly. Bhahahahaaa

• LOL 10

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Because we got a bed scene. Pfffttttt. Whoever trolled this forum didn't read the wishes properly. Bhahahahaaa

The PD and crew cant afford another round of heart attacks so they played it super safe by having LMH wear a super thick jacket despite the small bed area... and took out any possibly planned kisses so LMH cannot lose control again... But I can see how much he wanted to kiss her in this scene...:wub:

• LOL 22

6 minutes ago, seol said:

Here’s to defend my LeeEul/MinEun shippers.
I prolly watched all of her movies and series and even bts and photoshoots and guestings. Thats how smitten I am for this girl. She is a playful person, yes! She does it to alot of her costars.  But the game changer here is, your sixth sense automatically sees it that theres no need for a thorough scrutinization of the fact that she is different with LMH. I dont know how someone still denies :crazy: I thought at first, maybe because the drama she’s into requires a WHOLE lot of prowess and effectiveness that every cry, hug, kiss is worthwhile. Even their whimper, sob, longing is next level. Then connect it to the bts, jenga, who me, ig posts. LMH has a good effect on KGE for me, never seen her like this. Haters would still contradict, I wont force them lmao but sis i tell you, you’re missing so much in life :) I mean, we wouldn’t be too invested in this ship if we don’t see it. 

Your last sentence rings really true. Yes indeed, we won't invest our time if we see nothing to ship.

So it means both LMH and KGE have affected each other in a great way either as actor/actress and also as person. That's why I'm interested in what their agencies think, because so far many fans inc us support the idea of them being a couple, then I think it will be beneficial for both agencies, reputation-wise and so on.

So may we hope for public announcement later on? Lol :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

LMH always admits his relationships right? How many GFs did he have in the past - that Suzy girl and Park Min Young? Correct? Both were official, right? 

Just curious. :)

They were both made official after being caught by dispatchers, but he had said in an interview that he would like an honest relationship in the future. I'm trying to find the interview again.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

The PD and crew cant afford another round of heart attacks so they played it super safe by having LMH wear a super thick jacket despite the small bed area... and took out any possibly planned kisses so LMH cannot lose control again... But I can see how much he wanted to kiss her in this scene...:wub:

Even though both of them are wrapped in layers of clothing and bedding, the vibes they give me are more intimate than many rated bed scenes in my opinion :heart::love:

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They were both made official after being caught by dispatchers, but he had said in an interview that he would like an honest relationship in the future. I'm trying to find the interview again.

Oh now I get it. It was only made official after being caught dating. So only 2 official GFs or there are unconfirmed ones too? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Senseandstyle said:

Oh now I get it. It was only made official after being caught dating. So only 2 official GFs or there are unconfirmed ones too? 

I think he admitted to dating a university student for about 6 months.. but I think he only mentioned this after they broke up

• Like 6

Hello everyone, a new unlurker here. Been weeks reading all of your spazz and analysis and I love how mature and level-headed you guys.  

This is my first time shipping real actors and Idk how to quit 

At first I was questioning their chemistry on screen bc I still can't get their speed pace of romance (but then I understand why they need to and after I understand more LG character). And then I decided to find their behind the scenes and BOOM my world is different now. I am convinced LMH is smitten hard by KGE and no one can't say otherwise. The game changer for me are how LMH reacts to KGE on press conference and that handcuff interview lol also in the BTS how LMH stared at her at the police station during the break of the scene. and many moments added from their BTS are the evidence I need to ship them 

When I ship (mostly I ship kpop idols: YunJae, EunHae and YeWook) I could be so impulsive and childish, but after awhile I can get my sense back. And here I found this thread, my MinEun ship heaven where we ship hard but do it responsibly. I love how we can be delulu but if we know this is not right, we can move on and find other stuff to spazz. 

My wish right now is hope they date in real life bc if not Idk what to do 

• Like 6
  • Love 9