[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Re : HUGS 

Yes super powerful that I can feel their emotions everytime they do it. So immersed in their characters or just real feelings. 

If you recall in the bamboo forest scene, director has to cut bec LMH was hugging KGE too tight that something happened to her hair then next clip shows KGE rubbing her cheeck cos of the tight hug of LMH. 

Ohhh geez :wub::w00t:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

I think its already happened... that's why we can see KGE controlling him many times ... I think he cant wait to let the whole world know he's in love... KGE is the balancing force in this relationship :heart:

You know, my respect for KGE is like 10 folds by now, she can drive a Lee Min Ho to do things outside his usual pattern and no doubt we enjoy it very much :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

This video totally shows that their facial expressions (acting) doesn't match with their hand rubbing actions (real life)... :wub:

cr owner 

This is what I was going to say look at LMH he is so cold (which I suppose he has to be boz he is stressed) and I don’t think so they were supposed to have such detailed shots....like don’t tell me the script  told that rub your fingers guys when u have such intense and deep conversation.....:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This is what I was going to say look at LMH he is so cold (which I suppose he has to be boz he is stressed) and I don’t think so they were supposed to have such detailed shots....like don’t tell me the script  told that rub your fingers guys when u have such intense and deep conversation.....:blush:

Their brains here are directing the facial expressions as they are supposed to act sad but their hearts are involuntarily directing their hands... like I said previously... the facial expressions doesn't correlate to the hand actions... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

This video totally shows that their facial expressions (acting) doesn't match with their hand rubbing actions (real life)... :wub:

cr owner 

Guys just check there were not even any dialogues that time they both were quite and playing with there thumbs....I agree that kge  could do it boz she was talking about simple daily life to spend together but I cannot buy the look at LMH face it’s so cold how can he also play with her thumb with that face expression it doesn’t click with my brain....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hi ladies! Wow yesterday's episode served us a lot of Mineun moments :bawling: No wonder we're moving at LTE speed and about to hit 300 pages!

But I am going to say it -- Did we really not get a kiss??!! :mellow:

Let me rephrase -- GOSH I HOPE WE GET A LONG LONG LONG KISS IN EPISODE 16 or I'm suing. 

Okay, gonna go backread everything now :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Clearly the director told them to play thumb war while they have serious sad conversation. :lol: We've been delusional all along.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Perhaps because during their sweet moments Lee Gon need to break her the bad news, that he has to return to KOC, hence that empty and burdened gaze

• Sad 5
  • LOL 3

What seal the deal for me

- LMH first time posting picture other than his mother in his ig account. It's open for discussion I know. It may be for promotional purpose, but why that pic tho, and looks like candid one.

- reply from MYM end in one of his post followed by love emoji from him. Is he always like that, I wonder? 

- as for KGE, she may be the not so obvious one. But I decided to put hope based on her previous IV, she is someone who will be honest with her feelings. And when she's in love/like someone, she will go for it, as she believes that you only live once. No regrets after that. These was based on 2 different IV. 

In the end, it's up to them to pursue this attraction between them (damn right they are attracted to one another, it's plain obvious!). Just look from the presscon. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Insightful 1

Wait. 

Which kge post you all referring to?

Is it this one?

Or the more than 1mil like - this one?

:phew::phew:

Just put here to remind us this 2 photo received so many loves all over the world compare to other post.. well just saying tho..

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Stolen this from the royal court IG...:D

LMH eye expression tells me he isn't acting plus he overdid the stroking the hair and face here again.... :wub: he has the same longing eyes expression here..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

10 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Just put here to remind us this 2 photo received so many loves all over the world compare to other post.. well just saying tho..

Similarly LMH posts of them garnered the most likes and comments.... more than 100000 comments for both posts.. :D

Edited by effyisme
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

@Annyainne I can tell you're a huge KGE fan but we have KGE fans here too who do feel like she does act different with LMH compare to her other costars. Just like how you mentioned before that there are Minoz fans that try to rebut our ship by saying LMH act the same with his other costars. Everyone have different views on it and there's no problem with that. However, you're in a shipping thread wasting your time to read our posts and wasting your time to argue with us. Really? Now I'm not going to tell you what you should do with your time but if you're such a huge KGE fan, maybe you can go find threads or even join her fan clubs and spaz about KGE over there instead of ruining other people's ships. If you're a JHI/KGE shipper, you can go start a thread for that and spaz away as you wish. No one here is telling you otherwise. We leave other shippers alone and enjoy ourselves in what we believe in. It would be great if you could do the same.  

@koreaboooo daebak my Chingu friend I love you for this......

seriously can’t ppl understand the word SHIPPING......it’s a thread guys dedicated to certain ppl and we are into it past 4-5 months so please have some respect and just shhoosh off if u are not interested....

don’t try to convince us otherwise we are royal court ladies and won’t loose our FIGHTING spirit for our beloved COUPLE...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

A bit off topic, I think LMH did a wonderful job as LG in episode 15. I'm a bit surprised that like KGE, he also has the ability to express layers of complicated emotions. It is not easy and he is indeed a really good actor. Imagine if both of them dating or ultimately got married, we will have this kind of power couple. I think their agencies also think the same ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

To me, the biggest difference between KGE & her previous co-stars and wth LMH is she being a fangirl of LMH's previous character. I tried searching for interview session of KGE mentioning she being a fangirl of her other costars's previous work too, but sadly i couldn't find any. Just imagine you are a big fan of Penn Baldgley in 'You', and now you got the chance to be his sparring partner, and he keeps showing you how amazed he is of you, with the dangerous stare and showers you with alot of adorable compliment. err KGE, are you sure your heart doesnt get tickled by kimtan at all...?:phew: Thinking of this, now i get it well when KGE simply discontinued her english course in the us just to join this drama. Considering thar she's someone with strong principle, it's not something easy to do either you know.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

To me, the biggest difference between KGE & her previous co-stars and wth LMH is she being a fangirl of LMH's previous character. I tried searching for interview session of KGE mentioning she being a fangirl of her other costars's previous work too, but sadly i couldn't find any. Just imagine you are a big fan of Penn Baldgley in 'You', and now you got the chance to be his sparring partner, and he keeps showing you how amazed he is of you, with the dangerous stare and showers you with alot of adorable compliment. err KGE, are you sure your heart doesnt get tickled by kimtan at all...?:phew:

In this interview, I oso realized LMH asked KGE how many hours after they first met did she stop seeing his tall nose... he seems to want her to say that she is also seeing him as a man/potential partner but she brush away his question by replying safely that she is still looking at his nose... I can sense LMH was pretty upset there but he hid it by laughing it off but it was pretty obvious it was not a happy laugh...

• LOL 12