[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

22 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I personally think LMH's crush on her is actually reciprocated since the beginning. She looked a bit distanced and shy during press conference but stole meaningful glances on him. My intuition as a woman saw her reaction as something familiar a woman would do when they start to be interested in a man but still unsure so it's kind of a self-defense mechanism.

Sometimes KGE can come off as immune to LMH (I think we all can agree that she is generally guarded / nonchalant towards him in most interviews etc.) For press conference, she definitely was shy, but she's like that in all of her press conferences (my opinion). 

The two places where I got the feeling that she may like him too is:

1) Who Me? Swoon - when LMH kept laughing with JEC, KGE looked really left out and uncomfortable!! 

2) Basketball Court Fancam - if you watch multiple fancam BTS of the basketball court scene with WDH, LMH is not really paying attention to KGE much, but KGE seemed to try to get his attention. Her feet/body were consistently pointing towards him too. LMH was kind of oblivious here, until WDH and him started walking away and he told KGE they were leaving (I'm assuming that's what he said) and he specifically slowed down so she could catch up (which was super cute). 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

I will willingly babysit their child/children for free! LOL 

We are not only hilarious, we are also delirious — me included. 

I volunteer to go teach them English!! 
Gosh - the THUMB playing ... My HEART ... :wub:

I cannot ... I just CANNOT ... 

It’s like their hands CANNOT help themselves but be very HONEST ... or are they so immersed in their characters?? I think there was no more line between reel and real ... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

Sometimes KGE can come off as immune to LMH (I think we all can agree that she is generally guarded / nonchalant towards him in most interviews etc.) For press conference, she definitely was shy, but she's like that in all of her press conferences (my opinion). 

1) Who Me? Swoon - when LMH kept laughing with JEC, KGE looked really left out and uncomfortable!! 

2) Basketball Court Fancam - if you watch multiple fancam BTS of the basketball court seen with WDH, LMH is not really paying attention to KGE much, but KGE seemed to try to get his attention. Her feet/body were consistently pointing towards him too. LMH was kind of oblivious here, until WDH and him started walking away and he told KGE they were leaving (I'm assuming that's what he said) and he specifically slowed down so she could catch up (which was super cute). 

Yupp the Who Me was when I can definitely tell she was uncomfortable with LMH laughing so much with JEC. That was when I realize 'oh, she really likes him a lot too'. Before I thought she liked him a bit since she gets a bit shy with him when they do romantic scenes but then when I saw that jealousy, I knew. :sweatingbullets: 

I also think the basketball part was cute when he slowed down for her. It's like even though he was enjoying himself with WDH, he always remembers KGE in the end. Same with Who Me. He joked with JEC but his attention always returns back to KGE. A little jealousy shouldn't hurt them as long as in the end they're there for each other. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 14
  • Insightful 1

@Annyainne 

i have watched all KGE movies and drama and super love CITT.  In fact i prefer it compared to Goblin (TKEM is my #1).  I have watched all the BTS of CITT because I really like the pairing.  Their acting was really good and you could feel that they are the characters and her relationship with PHJ was good.  They were playful too but that is mostly from her, that is her personality.

No one here doubt her ability as an actress.  But we are all here because we sense different vibe between LMH and KGE.  For me, In CITT they are just Hong Seol and Jong Yoo but here, we get to see not only LG/JTE but LMH/KGE, something that i have not seen in any of her works.  I believe most of us here are mature enough and don’t only look at the BTS or drama.  We observed them from the press conference, interviews and other informal interactions.  Even friends who are totally new to Lmh and kge saw something during their press conference and interviews.   So rather than posting things that most of us already know, why not you channel it to a thread that suits you.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

2) Basketball Court Fancam - if you watch multiple fancam BTS of the basketball court scene with WDH, LMH is not really paying attention to KGE much, but KGE seemed to try to get his attention. Her feet/body were consistently pointing towards him too. LMH was kind of oblivious here, until WDH and him started walking away and he told KGE they were leaving (I'm assuming that's what he said) and he specifically slowed down so she could catch up (which was super cute). 

Can you show me where to watch this particular scenario of the basketball. I saw a few but didnt notice abouy the slow down part

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

KGE has always been so beautiful, for me, really, but the glow she has in the latter episodes, it’s really different. OUR GIRL IS GLOWING AND BLOOMING, it maybe because of the kahi balm but naaaah.... it really screams the glow of love lol and agree 100 percent, after watching tune in for love, you know it’s just a movie. :P

Believe what you want to believe, but we here with our captain of the ship :naughty:

It's not because of the Kahi balm? But I bought it to get that glow! :joy:

Kidding aside, must be hard to be on a different ship than what we have here. I've been trying to prevent myself from commenting bec i don't have much words about the issue that wouldn't come off as rude. Except maybe ok, that other ship is cute - in real life, they have very cute 'good friends' vibes 

• LOL 9

I've watched Tune in Love too, and I also watched LMH's bts with his other leading ladies as part of my attempt in being a 'more objective' shipper lol (nooo i'm far from being objective i want them to be together soo bad :lol:)

As many of us had pointed out here, I also did find LMH-KGE interaction is different from the rest so I decided to go on with this ship. I dont think I could explain the difference well tho, since for me it's intuitive, like you just know it based on your accummulative experiences during your life.

I've ever said this too before that they're more mature right now and went through many events in life so past data may not apply anymore. We are left with one more episode and after that it's likely we won't have that many materials of their relationship anymore and at some point need to move on.

They may be dating and announce it or not at all, they may stay as friends only, anything can happen. We can only support them.

However I try to make the most out of this opportunity available to ship my favorite couple. Like they said, it was fun while it lasted :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

This is how it'll play out when LMH come out :joy:

I think its already happened... that's why we can see KGE controlling him many times ... I think he cant wait to let the whole world know he's in love... KGE is the balancing force in this relationship :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

https://youtu.be/NShIwx-uzO4

BIFAN 2015

Of all the people in the audience, LMH was focused during KGEs speech. Not just once but twice.

Why focus on LMH when there were a lot more actors/actresses in the audience, he and KGE did not win the same award, didnt have any past or present project at that time, didnt go together nor were seated beside each other.

(Watch starting 2:47)

I therefore conclude that whoever the cameraman was during the show... he's the founding shipper of the royal court.

Love the fact that she had always made him laugh ever since.

If this wasnt fate then I dont know what is.

Edited by Countess Alessa
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Can you show me where to watch this particular scenario of the basketball. I saw a few but didnt notice abouy the slow down part

I'm so sorry I just looked through some IGs and couldnt' find it. It's in this thread somewhere if you backtrack (maybe in the 100s)?? Might be on YT if you look. I'll post it here if i come across it again.

• Like 3

@Annyainne

I think many chinggus here have been very patient and spent a little too much of their time responding to your posts.

Bottom line is this is a shippers thread for LMH and KGE. If you don’t believe in this ship then you need to GTFO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I thought it was weird that KGE didn't IG post yesterday....hasn't she been posting consistently on Saturdays for several weeks now?

It's was their agencies doing those highly cryptic postings yesterday :D

• LOL 10

8 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

rm7o8alqacz31gp4gmyb.jpg

Hi royal court ladies.

Here are the new supplies of insecticide/pesticide to make sure our Royal Palace is always clean.

Just grab one if you think we need to do general cleaning. 

I'm sure we all need this.

Too many bugs here. We need to get rid of it soonest possible.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2