[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummmm... are they dating in real life? This is way too cute and intimate! Do actors usually do these kinds of things? This is my first time shipping so I don’t usually pay that much attention to other couples and I don’t zoom in on every of their gesture and action. But I don’t think it was written in the script to rub each other’s thumb like that lol. And people wonder why we love these two so much? It’s because they make it hard not to love them. They’re literally asking us to ship them lol. 

My thoughts exactly!! I have been trying to rack my brain and remember Couple’s from dramas that I think has a really good chemistry and I can’t seem to remember they had moments that seems soo real and unscripted like this. I don’t think it says in the script that JTE AND LG playing with their thumbs lol! Maybe... just maybe they got so deep into the characters, who knows. I’m trying not to get my shipping heart tortured, but I can’t help it. Heheh

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, scrawford said:

My thoughts exactly!! I have been trying to rack my brain and remember Couple’s from dramas that I think has a really good chemistry and I can’t seem to remember they had moments that seems soo real and unscripted like this. I don’t think it says in the script that JTE AND LG playing with their thumbs lol! Maybe... just maybe they got so deep into the characters, who knows. I’m trying not to get my shipping heart tortured, but I can’t help it. Heheh

As sad at this scene was, I actually looked straight at their hands when JTE offered her hand and they started holding each other’s... When I saw the thumb rubs they were BOTH doing my heart fluttered! :love:

I really don’t think something like this is written in the script... Pretty sure the scene would have still had the same impact to the viewer if they just held hands and had their heart to heart conversation.

The thumb rubs though, that’s subconscious and only shippers like us will pick up on it! :relaxed:

Someone needs to do a comparison of all the hand holding scene de LMH and KGE have done in all their works to see if there’s any thumb hanky Panky going on! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I thought about it and it if it was called for by the director or script, don’t you think we would have gotten a close up shot of them holding hands? Recall episode 10 when they kissed and JTE held LG’s hand? The camera focused on the movement of her hand. It was needed. But this time is clearly different. 

I guess it’s called great chemistry! The more I see LeeEul the more I think I’m watching MinEun. I can’t separate reel and real anymore! And quite honestly, I’m completely obsessed with them! 

If they’re not dating then can they please do another drama together? Because their chemistry is off the charts! A pure romcom with a great and simple storyline so it can be an automatic hit and so we can get lots of kisses and bed scenes. :lol:

God, please choose:

a) lmh and kge dates and gets married. They live a happy life together with twin babies.

b) lmh and kge collaborates in another drama (pure romance) and a dark genre rated 19+ movie

c) all of the above 

C!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

As sad at this scene was, I actually looked straight at their hands when JTE offered her hand and they started holding each other’s... When I saw the thumb rubs they were BOTH doing my heart fluttered! :love:

I really don’t think something like this is written in the script... Pretty sure the scene would have still had the same impact to the viewer if they just held hands and had their heart to heart conversation.

The thumb rubs though, that’s subconscious and only shippers like us will pick up on it! :relaxed:

Someone needs to do a comparison of all the hand holding scene de LMH and KGE have done in all their works to see if there’s any thumb hanky Panky going on! :lol:

Even the cheek stroking already i don't think i've ever seen such in kdrama anyone?? And now this playing fingers thingy uuuuuuu too cuteee

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ok i have a badddd feeling if LG is gonna succeed in reversing the coup we are gonna get a LG and JTE not recognizing each other but they will still somehow fated to love each other but new love storyline...that is like bitter sweet ending oh noooooo not again :bawling:

• Sad 7

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I thought about it and it if it was called for by the director or script, don’t you think we would have gotten a close up shot of them holding hands? Recall episode 10 when they kissed and JTE held LG’s hand? The camera focused on the movement of her hand. It was needed. But this time is clearly different.

I guess it’s called great chemistry! The more I see LeeEul the more I think I’m watching MinEun. I can’t separate reel and real anymore! And quite honestly, I’m completely obsessed with them! 

If they’re not dating then can they please do another drama together? Because their chemistry is off the charts! A pure romcom with a great and simple storyline so it can be an automatic hit and so we can get lots of kisses and bed scenes. :lol:

God, please choose:

a) lmh and kge dates and gets married. They live a happy life together with twin babies.

b) lmh and kge collaborates in another drama (pure romance) and a dark genre rated 19+ movie

c) all of the above 

I feel like KGE doesn't do romcoms, sadly, but really she should do one with LMH. First romcom with LMH. I would love to see the BTS of that. :wub:

33 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I went back to check Tune in for Love since that's probably the most romantic she's been, and even in that movie, she doesn't play with her costars hands. 

• Love 12

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

God, please choose:

c) all of the above 

I’m sooo obsess.... and I will say it again and again, I have never shop any drama couple. There is just something so shipable about them.  Like, I can totally see them in reamlife, because they seem to be compatible. Boy do I want to be fly in the wall if they are dating, just so I get to see some stuff lol!

my answer would be “C”. But then, it would mean they have to stay “friends” for a while and then date after their next project ends. Hehehe. 

39 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

It’s a sad scene and they made me feel all the feels! 

Like, after found out about their thumbs, now I can’t undo what I saw and my attention is on their hands now heheh...

yes, if anybody up for it we need to get some LeeEul hand holding progression pictures .

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I feel like KGE doesn't do romcoms, sadly, but really she should do one with LMH. First romcom with LMH. I would love to see the BTS of that. :wub:

I went back to check Tune in for Love since that's probably the most romantic she's been, and even in that movie, she doesn't play with her costars hands. 

Someone check on LMH's work!! haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

29 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Even the cheek stroking already i don't think i've ever seen such in kdrama anyone?? And now this playing fingers thingy uuuuuuu too cuteee

Don’t forget the staring at the long stares at the lips and the touching of the lips... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

God, please choose:

c) all of the above 

Hello, may I Join this club? 

I am falling in love with this two, their chemistry is so....G R E A T! Eventhough they are not the item right now, but I am shipping them to be the real one and I hope (not only wish) they will do another drama especially pure Romcom happy ending drama. 

So, I choose C as my answer.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Someone check on LMH's work!! haha

Working on it right away! 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, imels said:

Hello, may I Join this club? 

I am falling in love with this two, their chemistry is so....G R E A T! Eventhough they are not the item right now, but I am shipping them to be the real one and I hope (not only wish) they will do another drama especially pure Romcom happy ending drama. 

So, I choose C as my answer.

Great choice!

It’s never too late to join. Welcome to the ship. There’s no getting off now. Try as you may but these two will bring you right back :lol:

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

Let me be clear:

lmh = MinEun

kge = shippers

Look, MinEun won’t let us go. They keep trying to hold onto us. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3

guess it’s called great chemistry! The more I see LeeEul the more I think I’m watching MinEun. I can’t separate reel and real anymore! And quite honestly, I’m completely obsessed with them! 

God, please choose:

c) all of the above 

I can choose this in my sleep. C! same choice in my next timeline, previous timeline , Me1.0, Me2.0, Me3.0 , C!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I do hope to see KGE in kdramaland soon but we'd probably have a higher chance of seeing her in a movie.  Definitely most touchyfeely in this drama. My memory maybe rusty but her previous characters barely hold hands (except maybe Tune in for Love, but really not that much) let alone having a thumbwar :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

God, please choose:

c) all of the above 

well hello there. It’s been a while ladies. been lurking, enjoying everyone’s posts  with the little time I have. Hope you’re all well, a little mental, but safe....:yum:

Btw..good question @Heretorant  definitely “C”..

I have a question too, for fun. I know we all love our OTP and want them to be married with kids and puppies. SO what I want to know is.....what are you all willing to GIVE UP for atleast a year to make our LMH & KGE wishes come true??? Be honest or lie if you want.  I’m excited to see your responses. 

that’s all folks.  See you in a year. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Can I just say LMH isn't acting well here?

E74mmsG.png

He shouldn't know JTE but look where he's looking! LMH you're suppose to be LJH. Please tell me you're LG pretending to be LJH. :D

@LorenHaze I'm willing to give up my first born that does not exist in this universe. :D

• LOL 12

Argh... Someone on the maim thread (forgot who, sorry!) mentioned she had a theory that the scenes in the period era may be at the beginning of episode 16. So LG and JTE will go back in time to spend time together and do all the things they’ve missed before he disappears and we end up with a sad ending..... :bawling:  But we already saw LG and JY go back to the night of treason so I really hope the ending is not remotely close to this.

I was excited to find out another friend was into TKEM too. I totally let her know I was shipping LG and KGE and she said she doesn’t see anything between them even after watching bts... :unamused: 

My heart... I need more breadcrumbs to feed my addiction and lift my spirits!!! :tired:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5