[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

such a Great editing ... Awesome, thank you chinggu .

I'm waiting eagerly uri Queen movie, "Hero" ... She must be act as the prettiest insane gaesang ever...

Marry Her Pyeha ... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, zba72 said:

The photos taken on the last day of filming showed her wearing the necklace.  So I believe it’s happy ending but whether she becomes the queen or something else.  I also want a happy ending.  We need that with the pandemic that’s going on now :sweatingbullets:

Yes!!! KES please show us mercy.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I like how 3 people answered me that GY doesn't have IG. Thanks for the info. :D

GY is very touchy about privacy to a point where it can get ..... i rather not say :lol:    He doesn’t believe in social media.  We only get from his agency. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MinLyn said:

p2EmGmy.gif

Cr. as tagged

Sorry to cut the post but this GIF is the bomb. I hope they get to see each other like this in real life (without the hospital visit)...

Just waking up next to each other in the morning with such love!

3 hours ago, hellomonday said:

Sorry but me too :sweatingbullets: it's just too good to be true :wub: i wish you guys could tell me that i was wrong later

ps. Maybe it's that i'm having trust issue with digital photos nowadays 

Same! I am more inclined to believe it was edited, and wait for official news someday. Nowadays, there are so many edits.

2 hours ago, buahciku101 said:

Hell. What happens??!

Ok. Chinggus.

We should use our connection here.

Minoz. Arjenia. Lady Noh. Whoever you are.  Pls. Pls. If someone got something or anything. Share pls.

I'm dying to now. 

In my word it's describe as kepohchi.

Haha

But. Provided if that is edited... Gggrrr..

Never thought I would hear the word kaypoh here! Well we are all analysts here, so we must be kaypoh (nosy in English)!

2 hours ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

But all three of them deleted it at the same time. It’s kinda suspicious.. usually they either let these kind of pictures stay on their page or delete it much later. But it was so fast this time around . I think that’s why I didn’t ss on time. Well minus the shock and mini heart attack :sweatingbullets: I kinda thought it was gonna stay on their page as per the usual 

I think it is more that they don't want to be accused of spreading false info, plus I think they are not the direct source so they cannot confirm nor deny so to be safe they just removed. It could have been taken from a fan-edited account...

1 hour ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Guysss should this picture be going round.. i just saw it on twitter and we know how crazy fans can be . we just got out of one problem days ago, remember kge and her manager yeahhh.. if it’s gonna bring more trouble than joy I’d rather not share it

Yes, was worried for this again, let's just be safe!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

12 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

How does LMH replied to the fellow TKEM stars if he didnt follow them? Did he scroll all the comments?

Maybe someone from his agency monitors and tell him about it. 

Also, LMH only replies to comments in his accounts. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Mineun said:

Yes, this is so important.

We shouldn't believe any baseless rumours and prevent from sharing untrue things. To protect our dear MinEun!

That's why I believe that we as a thread here are mostly good, mature and responsible people to will help each other to fact check and keep things logical.

Aside from delulu-ing which is clearly just imaginative daydreamings of ours and not meant to be shared as truth.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Last 2 episodes guys. :bawling:

I read an article before that the production said that the ending will surprise us. 

I hope in a good way. 

At this rate... maybe a season 2? 

To be honest, my greatest fantasy is that they will surprise us with a royal wedding. And it would turn out to actually be a lmh and kge wedding. 

Im crazy. Help me. 

For me, whether it's happy/sad ending, anything is ok...as long as the surprise they mentioned is not...that it is all a dream :crazy:

Then, I'm gonna go flippin' tables and go all She-Hulk :skull:

c9ZdxXU.gif

• LOL 15

3 minutes ago, lysandr said:

That's why I believe that we as a thread here are mostly good, mature and responsible people to will help each other to fact check and keep things logical.

Aside from delulu-ing which is clearly just imaginative daydreamings of ours and not meant to be shared as truth.

Whatever we say here (mostly our delulu daydreaming) stays here in the royal court thread :D

• Love 13

13 minutes ago, TDeas said:

such a Great editing ... Awesome, thank you chinggu .

I'm waiting eagerly uri Queen movie, "Hero" ... She must be act as the prettiest insane gaesang ever...

Marry Her Pyeha ... :wub:

Same. I'm actually more interested in waiting to hear her sing. It's a musical film and we rarely get to hear her sing so I'm excited. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

I just found the full version of their interview back then (sorry if this had ever been posted before, perhaps i missed it even though i did backread everything :sweatingbullets:)

It's cute that here LMH also tried to ask for extending the interview, just like he did with the press conference :)

He really enjoyed their time together :D

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_Qeh1ODMy3/?igshid=1k34okfgsrzuo

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seol said:

i’d agree. And to think minomi is even featured in the series. Even if KGE is not there, one cannot deny that he is watching it with the doll TE got in the shooting game. While everyone swooned in the third pic, i lost it at the second pic, the way he hugged minomi, grabbing the head to his neck. Looks familiar, eh? Lmao im deluluing so much i need to cool off byee

Ok guys let us talk about the 2nd pic..did you see what i noticed too? The way he grabbed minomi :w00t: isn't that how he grab KGE's face in TKEM :ph34r:

@seol you are not alone hehehe

Obviously he isn't gonna watch tv sitting fr there it is just too near..he probably just moved to that spot to purposely take these pics, away fr where the "person" taking this pic from :D

His posts are indeed very cryptic nowadays :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Much as it will be our greatest wish for LMH to be watching TKEM with KGE in a dark room, I would rather he is watching her....:rolleyes: 

Loving his intense stares as he watches over her...:wub:

p2EmGmy.gif

MoqPMHA.gif

Cr. as tagged

Anyone has the HD screenshot of the first GIF. I want to use it as my wallpaper :P

Please? :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Oh this is the IG acc that was also previously promoting/providing the fake proof that it was kge in the dressing room and look she even dare to msg kge best friend to say all that..report her!

I didnt want to bring up her IG last round but seeing that she still keeping up with her nonsense ..just be aware of her posts as she isn't credible at all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFT-Evp8ax/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spoiler  hehe spoil my mood

• Like 5