[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

:skull: don’t be exposing me like that lmao :sweat_smile: 

They've gotten these screenshots from somewhere since the languages are different. 

Oh it's the same as what you showed. 

• Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I just need to know:

LMH following and unfollowing KGE on Instagram. Is it fake or real?

People should not mess with our hearts if they photoshopped this! Do they not know we are already crazy enough?! 

I think our royal court is currently looking into this.... :D

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I just need to know:

People should not mess with our hearts if they photoshopped this! Do they not know we are already crazy enough?! 

I feel like it's not even one person doing it since they're different languages. One of them is in English and the other in different language. Also the phone font is different. Looks like the people who posted it got taken down. :sweatingbullets:

@buahciku101 They got taken down.

Now I'm suspicious. Maybe it was true?! MYM may have contacted them to take it down? :scream:

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

I feel like it's not even one person doing it since they're different languages. One of them is in English and the other in different language. Also the phone font is different. Looks like the people who posted it got taken down. :sweatingbullets:

@buahciku101 They got taken down.

Now I'm suspicious. Maybe it was true?! MYM may have contacted them to take it down? :scream:

Yes its suspicious now.....hmmmm hmmm

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

She’s getting prettier and prettier every episode, I talked about how she was glowing last episode 13 but this time, she’s more beautiful! Every scene, crying or not. Luna or Jeong tae eul. Indeed, a queen!!

2 episodes left. HUHUHUHU. The separation anxiety is real. 

I just can't comprehend how she was able to pull every emotion off of her so perfectly, that makes you want to cry with her when she cries and laugh with her when she does. She's one hell of a brilliant actress in her generation. I stan!

And these scenes:

Having someone who loves you like LG does to TE? That's one in a million. LMH was able to really portray that well. Even the tiniest expression was so on point. Their acting makes you want to beg KES to give their characters a happy ending coz if not, your heart will break into million pieces too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I just need to know:

We could hear your hysteria and frustration through our screens. Look at those exclamations marks... :lol:

Cause WE ALL ARE. Somebody, please, please, do confirm is it real or just edited? I can't hold my hyper self longer. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

My OCD Graphic Artist Brain side is telling me it's edited . but the Delulu side is rejoicing. I'mma go with the logical side. It's edited (i.e the distance between the 3 circles are not even). Plus you don't need to follow ggone's insta to see her post. Her account isn't private...

• LOL 13

3 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Does anyone know if lmh truly followed kge or was it an edit:sweatingbullets: Omg omg omg  omgggg... I swear I am close to having a heart attackkk!! Someone please put me out of my misery!!! :tears:

We can't tell anymore. They were posted by 2 different IG accounts that have different formatting of the same screenshots. They got removed immediately after like a few minutes. This makes it very suspicious. :scream:

I didn't get to screenshot it before it was removed. :bawling:

@MissSuperCyan I trust your OCD Graphic Artist Brain then. :sweatingbullets: They might've gotten removed for them being fake.

• LOL 6

37 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Why would LMH follow then unfollow? He really likes the attention! Hihihi 

Or is it photoshopped? 

i believe it's the latter <_< the font.. it's not helvetica or roboto

but anyway, i REALLY can't wait for eps 15! what do you think, any lovestagram today? i'm fine with either. enjoying the quiet weekend haha

i bet they both are too.

• Like 3
  • Love 3