[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

GUYS, PYEHA already replied to WDH from the latest pic. Can someone translate please? :D

lmh replied: jo yeong team leader, dont forget the request i ask of you 

(it should mean that. it's not a exact word for word translation) 

WHAT REQUEST?!?!? :w00t:

Edited by singersleeps
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Why is he hiding his face with the newspaper????? 
That’s surely not something that they are shooting.....look at the way KGE is holding his hand....(full lock and embrace)

I thought it was on cam moment, or it was really off cam? Because it was displayed on that screen (i dunno what it is but it seemed like kind of screen to review recorded take, cmiiw guys). But if it's really off cam, my heart just can't take it :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

GUYS, PYEHA already replied to WDH from the latest pic. Can someone translate please? :D

someone already translated:

’Captain Jo, please do what i asked you to do’

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

Look at the way he is grabbing her towards him (so authoritative)it’s like he doesn’t want any gap between them.....can u see the gap between him and kkv/wohdowon whoever is standing there he could have shifted a little and just made KGE stand comfortably.....wht you upto minho boy....:::blush:

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

Omo is it real or reel request? Spoiler for TKEM or did he actually ask WDH for something? :scream: I don't want to delulu too much and think the request have something to do with KGE but my mind is heading towards that thought just cause. :scream::scream:

• LOL 15

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

Can I just say I love everything that you said! Welcome to our thread. :wub: It seems that our pair is gaining more and more followers by the day! It just says a lot about their undeniable chemistry on-cam and off-cam! 

Welcome too @nippy2002!!! :kiss_wink:

Thank you!!!! :) i'm so loving the vibe here (except for one or two posts that looked out of place. Lol) <_< Most comments on IG, Twitter and YT are generally positive. A lot of people have definitely noticed something's going on between these 2. And it's not just LMH. I like how someone posted here gifs of KGE who was caught staring at our boy. Try as she might, but who can resist LMH in all his cuteness???? Haha. Since there's little news about these 2 except for LMH's IG post last night, I'd like to share my little analysis of their MBTI types. I'm an MBTI nerd through and through. Just for fun though. I'm no expert, but I'm usually right with typing people. I'm almost certain that KGE is an INFP or ISFP and LMH is an ESFJ (not K-I-N-G). Lol. Will post a more detailed analysis later after I'm done with work. I was surprised how compatible they were. Oh my heart. :wub:

Edited by hannahmikhaila
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, hannahmikhaila said:

Thank you!!!! :) i'm so loving the vibe here (except for one or two posts that looked out of place. Lol) <_< Most comments on IG, Twitter and YT are generally positive. A lot of people have definitely noticed something's going on between these 2. And it's not just LMH. I like how someone posted here gifs of KGE who was caught staring at our boy. Try as she might, but who can resist LMH in all his cuteness???? Haha. Since there's little news about these 2 except for LMH's IG post last night, I'd like to share my little analysis of their MBTI types. I''m an MBTI nerd through and through. Just for fun though. I'm no expert, but I'm usually right with typing people. I'm almost certain that KGE is and INFP or ISFP and LMH is an ESFJ (not K-I-N-G). Lol. Will post a more detailed analysis later after I'm done with work. I was surprised how compatible they were. Oh my heart. :wub:

Oh yes please, Chingu! Really looking forward to your analysis! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I thought that outfit was an outfit for filming. Maybe should wait until end of TKEM to see if we will see that scene. :scream:

@Senseandstyle Do you have screenshot of what LMH responded with? I'm trying to scroll through the replies but it's a lot. :sweatingbullets:

If my memory is correct, we got this the same day of the identical posts plus the riverfront picture. Those are JTE and LG's clothes and the camera capturing them might mean they're filming but I'm quite confused about why they need to cover his face while walking (unless it's in the script) :lol:   

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

Goodness, so I wasn’t the only one that saw that :mellow: tbh I actually kind of felt for her :unsure: it was so obvious that she was not her usual bubbly-self.  I could have been wrong, but I felt like she was trying to get his attention at the part where she was trying to make small talk with PM -_-

Omg same even I felt that. She was not happy with that interaction that's for sure

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Omg same even I felt that. She was not happy with that interaction that's for sure

Same here. To me, she looked annnnoooyed for a bit there, it actually made me uncomfortable that I just now realized haven't watched that video in full from start to finish. Just bits I see in Twitter and IG   :joy:

• LOL 8

15 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Same here. To me, she looked annnnoooyed for a bit there, it actually made me uncomfortable that I just now realized haven't watched that video in full from start to finish. Just bits I see in Twitter and IG   :joy:

Count me in. I definitely only watched the part where Ms. Sunshine was smiling or laughing, just her being bubbly and happy. For her un-smiling part, I just watched once and def skipped when I rewatched it again :phew:.

• LOL 9

Just now, folksway222 said:

Count me in. I definitely only watched the part where Ms. Sunshine was smiling or laughing, just her being bubbly and happy. For her un-smiling part, I just watched once and def skipped when I rewatched it again :phew:.

True, we only like watching the cute scenes, when LMH does pay attention to her. :lol: But then again he pays attention to her more than he doesn't so that part when Ms. Sunshine gets jealous was pretty short compare to the rest of the video. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, singersleeps said:

Okay. SO this is where I'm confused.

These photos uploaded by LMH seems like the one that taken on the last day of filming. Whatever the scene was, it's a fact that KGE was present there. 

Even only with this fact, it's enough to us shippers to be excited.

But, with this reply. Oh my, I don't even know anymore. My delulu brain is going for another level.

I mean, why, why out of ALL lines that he has in TKEM, he CHOOSE that particular line?

It's the one where he told JY to take care of JTE's needs right?

Ahhh, my feels. It feels like everything that LMH cherishes in TKEM revolves around JTE lol

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b51ca716675d82ff5a8

Can somebody please interrogate WDH already.  hahahahaha. Kidding. It's like he knows a lot. Same with the actress who plays Na Ri. I've been following her on IG. She would always post heart emojis on KGE's post. She posted a heart emoji with KGE's post where KGE and LMH were smiling and dancing.  They definitely know something. 

Edited by hannahmikhaila
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Okay. SO this is where I'm confused.

These photos uploaded by LMH seems like the one that taken on the last day of filming. Whatever the scene was, it's a fact that KGE was present there. 

Even only with this fact, it's enough to us shippers to be excited.

But, with this reply. Oh my, I don't even know anymore. My delulu brain is going for another level.

I mean, why, why out of ALL lines that he has in TKEM, he CHOOSE that particular line?

It's the one where he told JY to take care of JTE's needs right?

Ahhh, my feels. It feels like everything that LMH cherishes in TKEM revolves around JTE lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5155783

• LOL 7