[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, graceyco said:

GUYS. So. The thing is. I have a confession to make.

You know that kiss bts we've been talking about? Yeah. It made me crazy and made me sleepless.

All the while..I thought that was the real take. 

Until I re-read and re-read your comments. only to find out that was the rehearsal. WTH. HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO ASHAMED. 

(so thank you @ladylia257 for your post!!) 

NOW I'M EXPLODING AGAIN WITH THE FEELS??!!!! :joy:

Hi!! Just to clarify - I think only the first "non-kisses" when LMH says "boop" instead of kissing her is rehearsal. The real kisses are takes because the director says cut and in korean at the very end it says that they were able to capture the footage. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, graceyco said:

You know that kiss bts we've been talking about? Yeah. It made me crazy and made me sleepless.

Until I re-read and re-read your comments. only to find out that was the rehearsal. WTH. HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO ASHAMED. 

Wait, wait. Hold up, hold up. What?! Am I missing something here? Was it really rehearsal? I need to call up the director immediately to confirm! 

Hahahahahahahaha. 

I keep seeing you guys say it’s rehearsal too but I’m wondering why the director is calling cut. Is the camera rolling or are they just rehearsing? I need confirmation. 

Because like I said, if they are rehearsing then...

“I pronounce you husband and wife,” lmh and kge. 

Because to actually kiss during rehearsal is unheard of! 

I’ll marvel at the thought and run wild with my shipping heart until proven otherwise. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, graceyco said:

@graceyco you are too cute Chinggu!

Whoever is watching EP 13 live! All the best!

To the rest of us, let's take this time to prep our hearts :bawling:

• Love 1

At first, I really thought it was rehearsal, but in the part where LMH pushed KGE to the bed sideways, I noticed the microphones above them then the director's 'cut'! But I'm also confused bec that part started with KGE laughing and I think she tapped LMH before there was even a 'cut'. I don't know anymore :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi!! Just to clarify - I think only the first "non-kisses" when LMH says "boop" instead of kissing her is rehearsal. The real kisses are takes because the director says cut and in korean at the very end it says that they were able to capture the footage. 

They say the actual scene has no NG so I guess that one was a rehearsal... And the position is different from the actual scene, they were in a vertical position against the bed in BTS...

• Like 4

Just now, Lisa_BB said:

At first, I really thought it was rehearsal, but in the part where LMH pushed KGE to the bed sideways, I noticed the microphones above them then the director's 'cut'! But I'm also confused bec that part started with KGE laughing and I think she tapped LMH before there was even a 'cut'. I don't know anymore :lol:

I think it's not actual filming but more like the PD is testing camera angle and frame... the sideways kiss is too amateurish (I mean our couple were having too much fun) for actual footage... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, wait. Hold up, hold up. What?! Am I missing something here? Was it really rehearsal? I need to call up the director immediately to confirm! 

Hahahahahahahaha. 

I keep seeing you guys say it’s rehearsal too but I’m wondering why the director is calling cut. Is the camera rolling or are they just rehearsing? I need confirmation. 

I’ll marvel at the thought and run wild with my shipping heart until proven otherwise. 

Fans (shippers, The King's Nations, casual viewers) thought it was rehearsal fo sho , because SBS themselves said that the Fatal Kiss scene was taken in one take, no NG. 

So... Who does make us think that way? :naughty::glasses:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

I think it's not actual filming but more like the PD is testing camera angle and frame... the sideways kiss is too amateurish (I mean our couple were having too much fun) for actual footage... 

That is an interesting point! I think I agree with you. The kisses seemed a bit rushed on LMH's part, so I was also wondering about that. Testing angles, etc. and then the last part we see in the BTS the real footage! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I can only imagine the torture Mr. All in has gone through that day...

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

OOOH.. you actually saw that BTS in details, I thought you skipped on it given your recent posts, I hope you were able to see how eager LMH was to execute every take and suggestions for that BTS, if he didn't like his female lead, I doubt he would be that excited. 

did you get to see his face throughout that BTS ? No, have you imagined why he never looked backed at the camera? its probably because his eyes was lost in that moment.

Honestly, it feels tiring trying to highlight all these very obvious and determined actions of LMH towards KGE, even non kdrama stans know it by just watching the drama and not even the bts. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I agree that it could be testing the angles and which is the best to use for the actual footage..... how many angles and takes?  That explains Mr obvious his pale lips :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, graceyco said:

You can get through this, chingu. I believe in you!

It's rehearsal, because they were laughing. I think a part of it was also the real scene, but sbs showed us a combination of both, a part of the rehearsal and a part of the real take. And even then, they still cut a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahahaha. 

@graceyco @Heretorant

nope. it was not even rehearsal or filming. It's called a behaved fore-play:phew::lol: gosh.. what am i thinking now:yum:

Btw,

HAPPY REACHING 200 PAGES ROYAL COURT LADIES:heart: it looks like our shipping company is really expanding now..!

#fighting

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahahaha. 

HAHA That was me 15minutes ago!! Exactly my thoughts, so lemme run off with you!!! :wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Couch talk?

Wow if that is it then we were robbed!!! It's not really like couch talk. Basically they are asked what types of things you should do while watching Netflix. So their answers are like "eat chicken, drink beer, etc." :((((

• Sad 4