[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Hello fellow court ladies..... 

we’ve got a good preview and bts. But... as much as I love the preview, here what’s on my mind

1. Did he kept on kissing her after the director yell “cut”

2. He was chewing gum to prep for the kiss? Awwww

3. How did he control himself?

4. Can somebody please confirm if he is like this during kissing scene. @Heretorant or anybody?

he was kinda playful during lobs kisisng bts, but not as this excited, if my memory correct. Plus they didn’t show the actual kissing bts. 

5. Can somebody please tell

me that they are dating and currently, right now texting about how they miss each other, and plan on their real date. 

I really need to know the answer to number 5 please. I'm getting more and more anxious!!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

we’ve got a good preview and bts. But... as much as I love the preview, here what’s on my mind

4. Can somebody please confirm if he is like this during kissing scene. @Heretorant or anybody?

he was kinda playful during lobs kisisng bts, but not as this excited, if my memory correct. Plus they didn’t show the actual kissing bts. 

me that they are dating and currently, right now texting about how they miss each other, and plan on their real date. 

My mind is gutter field right right now and im

not shame about it lol!

1. He did not get up straightaway after the PD called for cut.. he was still on top of KGE so I guess he was calming himself and his body reaction...:naughty:

2. Yes he was chewing gum in preparation to the actual filming 

3. I guess he has no choice but he did went over board thats why the PD nearly got a heart attack 

4. I can't answer as I'm not a longtime LMH fan... @Heretorant can help 

5. Let me text them and check and will let you know later :D

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 2
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

My mind is gutter field right right now and im

not shame about it lol!

For no. 1: After watching it for the nth time, I think he stopped after the second 'Cut' but didn't immediately move up his body. You can see KGE's head a bit from his left side :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, MaybeLatte0402 said:

Also, as what LG said, the bed is big... why did they not fully utilize its size :joy::joy::joy: i guess it would have totally been a big problem for PD-nim LOL .. director sounded really anxious when he said cut twice lol because it was heading towards a different direction :joy::scream:

this filmed early May right? 

i wanna say it makes sense now why our LMH is behaving the way he behaved the past few days .... :relaxed:

If the PD did not call for cut, I think he would have made use of the entire bed then we will need a bucket of cold water over him to wake him up :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

3 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

For no. 1: After watching it for the nth time, I think he stopped after the second 'Cut' but didn't immediately move up his body. You can see KGE's head a bit from his left side :lol:

You can see KGE stopping him too... you can see her hand pushing him away slightly 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

I. Love. This. :naughty:

Did he kiss her right neck on the rehearsal? I didn't think so, but seeing this pic make me wondering. Hmm... :ph34r:

My head and my heart are so screwed up seeing these releases from SBS

Maybe SBS got so many spams that made them released these BOMBS (the BTS and spoiler)

and then they just laughed, leaving us in a frustration and a new level of depression at the same time..

54 minutes ago, Sheen said:

One word : Erotic 

In my mind, I keep on repeating, don’t stain the sheet please lol.. :ph34r:

And I’ve marked page 181 and after as the most precious one, LOL (please forgive my pervert mind)

thanks to @mamabear for posting an HD copy at page 181 so that I can see all of the sign clearly.. 

after the ep 12 BTS, when someone asking about FSOG, We’ll answer “What’s FSOG?”

That PD nim had to shout “cut” twice (as for me it was quite loud, LOL) and LMH didn’t immediately sit made us smirk and has woken up our devils mind. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Am I the only one who thinks that the kiss bts is heavily edited? The angles of Mr. Cameraman are a little obscured. I'm not complaining but I totally understand. :phew:

i should've applied earlier to be part of their crew. dang. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

25 minutes ago, effyisme said:

1. He did not get up straightaway after the PD called for cut.. he was still on top of KGE so I guess he was calming himself and his body reaction...:naughty:

2. Yes he was chewing gum in preparation to the actual filming 

3. I guess he has no choice but he did went over board thats why the PD nearly got a heart attack 

4. I can't answer as I'm not a longtime LMH fan... @Heretorant can help 

5. Let me text them and check and will let you know later :D

can u also text and ask if the gum was lemon flavoured? :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

LMH x KGE are going to break every emotional scene record of kdramaland on screen and offscreen

Best Hug scenes ever

best real kisses ever

best handholding

best eye contact

It will be hard to what other dramas after TKEM. I will rather just stick to comedy because any cringey romance will so upset me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, mamabear said:

Maybe you can share the preview here for others to see too.

The 4min ++ preview of Epi 13 is actually a collage of scenes from previous epis PLUS new scenes WE HOPE would be fleshed out tomorrow.  I have trimmed the video to just the new scenes, starting where there is a change in music to usher in the actual preview.

Now, if we could only have the subs... Seriously considering learning Korean now

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

LMH x KGE are going to break every emotional scene record of kdramaland on screen and offscreen

Best Hug scenes ever

best real kisses ever

best handholding

best eye contact

It will be hard to what other dramas after TKEM. I will rather just stick to comedy because any cringey romance will so upset me.

Agree on all points!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Best Hug scenes ever

best real kisses ever

best handholding

best eye contact

Adding best in bts too!!!

(and soon, best in reel to real life romance :phew:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

54 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

Is it some kind of biological weapon SK has released to kill our sanity? LOL 

Omo omo... 

This is even more hot than the real one... Make can't keep myself still... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, hellomonday said:

Glad that someone noticed this one too! Thought i'm the only one :wub: was he smiling as usual?

I think he was :wub: 

My imagination tells me too that maybe they were having a chat and when the camera rolled, KGE switched her attention to the camera, hoping LMH will do the same. Epic fail though. She’s waaaay more interesting than the camera. Hahahaha!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2