[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hello, 
Could I ask what happen to Kim Go Eun’ s Twitter yesterday? I see someone (thank you for Cr.) mention in IG that one of so called actress criticized TKEM in really bad way and KGE pinned a tweet to her. And someone said that our couple look not fresh today (no bubbly action during today's filming) due to these...

1 hour ago, singersleeps said:

got to share this here! as shakira sings hips dont lie... i say, LMH's eyes dont lie too. Look at those eyes ALWAYS on KGE. :relieved:

and there's a part where they are mirroring each other? the one with their mouth. someone posted about if you like somebody, you'll tend to mirror her? ^^ 

our boy here is too obvious!! but we love it!! hahahaha :naughty:

Oh god, I truly feel second hand embarrassment for our boy :lol:

We are watching him like crazy and breaking down every of his move, glance, stare, gulp, pupil, laugh, anymore?

Poor min ho, he’s been caught red handed. 

But Mr. Obvious does make me wonder whether he even cares to hide his feelings. He is practically wearing it on his sleeves at this point. 

I’m just confirming that in all the years of following him, there has never been this many clues to back up any other ship with him. The saying “even a blind man can see” is the most accurate way to describe his feelings towards kge. 

And if this was shot before/after filming and they’re still holding hands, then let’s just say our ship will sail soon! His smile makes me think he’s having fun “dating” in public without anyone noticing because “he’s filming.” My heart’s about to burst because they’re way too cute!! 

EY3LbwrUcAI-llV?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, JJ_th1 said:

Hello, 
Could I ask what happen to Kim Go Eun’ s Twitter yesterday? I see someone (thank you for Cr.) mention in IG that one of so called actress criticized TKEM in really bad way and KGE pinned a tweet to her. And someone said that our couple look not fresh today (no bubbly action during today's filming) due to these...

I wouldn't worry about it. If that's about the Fil actress that trended in Twitter, I don't think the news would reach our actors or that they would even give it any thought :)

Does KGE have Twitter?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I wouldn't worry about it. If that's about the Fil actress that trended in Twitter, I don't think the news would reach our actors or that they would even give it any thought :)

Does KGE have Twitter?

What did she have to say about the show?

fjekfndkfbkehdowbdkebdoehdirbdidh

:rage:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What did she have to say about the show?

fjekfndkfbkehdowbdkebdoehdirbdidh

:rage:

Not my Twitter but here: 

It's in Filipino tho. Basically, show's not up to her 'taste' but she had to be so salty about it. Only watching for Lee Min Ho but no flow in the story accdng to her - she can't understand. Criticized the PPLs. Compared it to Itaewon Class. Says she knows KES but "what happened"? She tried 5 times but she's mad there's really no flow in the story. Then in the end, tagged LMH's IG :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, JJ_th1 said:

Hello, 

I just wish we will learn to pay no mind to the many distractions from the numerous haters while this drama is airing and gaining momentum. 
The power that TKEM is wielding in the Asian entertainment industry will naturally scare a lot of related elements like colleagues, tv networks, former ships etc.

Our OTPs explosive chemistry was also unexpected hence the initial narrative of zero chemistry to downplay the drama for meany viewers and the unexpected success of the show worldwide especially in other parts of Asia  despite that it couldn’t compete on number 1 spot with another show in only SK, which was also used as an excuse to the call the drama a flop. I am not saying the drama is perfect, it has its flaws just like any other popularly hyped drama but the issues the drama is facing in terms of bad press is just borne out of fear of it being the most popular Asian drama in the world . The drama and it’s OTPs has also garnered a huge fan base in just few short weeks which is reflected in the explosive daily growth of LMH IG followers , that tells you how popular it is worldwide., which only means that the actors on this drama especially the leads will be highly sought after and highly priced for CFs and other future projects. Will most of their colleagues be happy ? The answer is No, and likewise the fans of their colleagues fan base so there will definitely be a lot of negativity from jealous fans of their colleagues and former ships, this can’t be helped as some people will always be stuck in the past projects of these two. 
This drama hasn’t left the top chart since it started airing on Netflix in different countries, it has created more engagement amongst fans with all the speculative theories than any other drama in recent times, and above all the insane on and off screen chemistry between the leads that may ultimately lead to the most powerful couple in South Korea entertainment if their ship sails. 
This success makes us happy as fans hence we can’t stop talking all day and all week about our drama but the external competitors can’t handle it as it undermines their own work, hence the continuous backlash from all angles and sadly it will continue till this drama ends and onwards.

I still saw a lot of comments after episode 12 aired that the drama is a hopeless case in the area of romance that the leads have absolutely no chemistry, even after all their hugs and kisses. 

These haters are hopeless and it’s a waste of energy engaging with them when you can spazz about the drama, moreso I am sure our leads are so busy shooting back to back that I doubt they have time to know what really goes on online .   

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hello Chingus, nice to meet you all. I have been a silent reader the whole time and happily seeing and reacting all of your contents. But I just see the photos of the shooting scenes ( possibly for the last episodes) and my heart is so heav.  Pls let me share with you guys. I hope it will not be spoiler though as we all don't know yet what will really happen in the next episodes. One photo shows our LG is talking with Lady Noh..same dress when he went to TE from future and his sad expression make me feel worse.  And another pics show LG and the kid( maybe young TE) and the black belt..his clothes were the same with young LG's survivor and it makes me think like LG himself save the young version of him through the time travel. I am trying hard to accept whatever ending though but I feel so sad right after seeing these photos. But what LG saw TE in KOC at 2022 still gives me hope of happy ending. Any ideas chingus?? I am sorry if my post is confusing and spoiled your mood. It's my very first time posting here after my heart cant take the burden and longing feeling afterall. https://www.facebook.com/316887322054709/posts/846963929047043/?d=nhttps://www.facebook.com/316887322054709/posts/846912375718865/?d=n

P.S. we really need our LeeEul moments to relieve the pressure from all these theories. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Haters gonna hate. King and Queen will keep slaying. 

If there's any good about it, they also create some good buzz. I see some people saying they now have to check out the drama bec of all the noise, and many of them are liking what they see

• Like 9
  • Love 3

It's really cute how some fans notice even the tiniest actions of MH, can't blame them though, he is too obvious. 

Sharing with you this. Those who say they don't have chemistry should watch this. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just confirming that in all the years of following him, there has never been this many clues to back up any other ship with him. The saying “even a blind man can see” is the most accurate way to describe his feelings towards kge. 

Happy to read things like this from old fans of lmh, it just really makes me root for this two more and more. 

4 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

Not my Twitter but here: 

It's in Filipino tho. Basically, show's not up to her 'taste' but she had to be so salty about it. Only watching for Lee Min Ho but no flow in the story accdng to her - she can't understand. Criticized the PPLs. Compared it to Itaewon Class. Says she knows KES but "what happened"? She tried 5 times but she's mad there's really no flow in the story. Then in the end, tagged LMH's IG :joy:

Oh yes about this, i also do not understand the audacity of her comparing shows and even questioned the writer about the story of TKEM. Ive seen a lot of people defended TKEM but glad that most big accounts in philippines just ignored it because seriously she doesnt make sense at all. 

Oh well, can't wait for the BTS. Im getting crazy waiting for them to upload. How about you guys? How are you holding up? 4 more days before the next episode and we're also down to the last 4 episodes huhuhuhu

• Like 5
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, JJ_th1 said:

Hello, 

I think it's a fan acc. Kge don't have an official twitter account. I also think we shouldn't give attention to haters like that. They don't deserve it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Yup, the story collides between arts & science, and if u see from the bigger picture, i sense writer KES tried to emphasize the importance to seek balance between these 2, as now worlds education seems shifting towards this idea. I feel pity to the actress who simply bash the drama, without taking some time to try to do some research b4 commenting. It's not a boring storyline, but the storyline itself is 2 higher level from the mainstream drama storyline. Yes, in order for u to understand, u must always go back n forth to certain episode, just like how lee gon has to go back and forth between KoC & RoK in searching for the perfect balance in order to fit his Euler's Identity formula BEAUTIFULLY. And thats the most interesting part, right? I understand this concept of storyline when i watched Memories of The Alhambra, where u have to really watch certain epi to really understand. But once u get it, its beyond beautiful. Thank god the king is lee minho & the most important role, JTE played by KGE. I can't imagine other k-actress who fits this role.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

And if this was shot before/after filming and they’re still holding hands, then let’s just say our ship will sail soon! His smile makes me think he’s having fun “dating” in public without anyone noticing because “he’s filming.” My heart’s about to burst because they’re way too cute!! 

EY3LbwrUcAI-llV?format=jpg&name=900x900

i second this mate! hahhah 

his smile seems to have some meaning to it. perhaps - im dating but not caught? hahahah :wub:

last friday's IG frenzy seemed to have some meanings. His post, the agency's comment, his reply, kge's post, kge's friend's post... i believe it may imply something happy? :w00t:

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Yup, the story collides between arts & science, and if u see from the bigger picture, i sense writer KES tried to emphasize the importance to seek balance between these 2, as now worlds education seems shifting towards this idea. I feel pity to the actress who simply bash the drama, without taking some time to try to do some research b4 commenting. It's not a boring storyline, but the storyline itself is 2 higher level from the mainstream drama storyline. Yes, in order for u to understand, u must always go back n forth to certain episode, just like how lee gon has to go back and forth between KoC & RoK in searching for the perfect balance in order to fit his Euler's Identity formula BEAUTIFULLY. And thats the most interesting part, right? I understand this concept of storyline when i watched Memories of The Alhambra, where u have to really watch certain epi to really understand. But once u get it, its beyond beautiful. Thank god the king is lee minho & the most important role, JTE played by KGE. I can't imagine other k-actress who fits this role.

I am drawn to literature all my life, and only TKEM could make me force myself to read a speculation tied to a mathematics formula. My brain usually stops working once it sees mathematics symbol. 

But I get it, if this is true, this is the beautiful solution. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

48 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I am drawn to literature all my life, and only TKEM could make me force myself to read a speculation tied to a mathematics formula. My brain usually stops working once it sees mathematics symbol. 

But I get it, if this is true, this is the beautiful solution. 

hahahaha...i feel u babe:D think most of us too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Woww.. Tkem make me study math harder than ever since my student years. I really need to rewired my brain to understand this. :lol: 

Respect to people who shared their theories & knowledge to make people like me understand more about the storyline. :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1