[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

im planning on rewatching the show too, but ive been wondering will i come out alive and not catch a seizure? no guarantees :crybaby:

Go! The lines are all too funny now unlike the first time (ex: Bakeshop scene - LG wants the free taste breads :lol: ) 

• LOL 10

Okay I’m totally new to kdrama. So excuse my ignorance. This hot guy below just screams SEXY. If our king doesn’t move quick, I’m afraid I’ll have to board another ship. Sorry am I drooling?

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Okay I’m totally new to kdrama. So excuse my ignorance. This hot guy below just screams SEXY. If our king doesn’t move quick, I’m afraid I’ll have to board another ship. Sorry am I drooling?

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 help me out here chingu, what do we say to this? 

:lol::lol::lol:

@vj_sh3441 He’s Kim Woo Bin and happily dating Shin Min Ah for years now. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Not to burst all your bubbles, but promotional appearances only happen while the show is airing live, and not after.  Actors and actresses move on quickly after a project is finished (whether to other films, shows or CFs).  It's pointless to bombard Swoon or Netflix to give us more content (couch talk etc), simply because they probably no longer have more content to show us.

These actors filmed and did all the promotional material during that short period right before TKEM premiered.  They didn't have time to do anything else after that because the show wasn't pre-produced and they continued filming throughout.

It's the same for the new Netflix show now (It's Ok to Not Be Ok).  You'll see a lot of promotional content immediately, but since they haven't finished filming yet, towards the middle of the show you'll see less and less content as the actors won't have time to do more.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Say what?

Lmh eating his own words suddenly became the best thing in this world! 

I love twitterians. We, here, just need to sit back, relax and they’ll do all the digging for us :lol:

they be serving three course meals with no charges dropped on us. i love this song. 

• LOL 8

30 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

I saw this earlier, and the only thing I can think of was

I NEED TO FIX HIS HAIR

i think my momma genes were just screamingggg, i need a scissors!

And and. I don't mind seeing him paired with KGE in the future.  I already know both are taken anyways, there's nothing wrong with gracing the screen with such hotness. Minus the hair covering his eyes, of course.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 12

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 help me out here chingu, what do we say to this? 

:lol::lol::lol:

@vj_sh3441 He’s Kim Woo Bin and happily dating Shin Min Ah for years now. 

7 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Ah, off the market then. Well I can always ship him to myself. OIM club, here I come :wub:

Sorry gals if LMH is not going ahead can we ship her to him.....

look at his abs......I am drooling :heart3:

• LOL 5

29 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

:heart4:

If it's real, then it adds up the list of 'pattern-breaking' by LMH (eg uploading sunset and beach photo with KGE in his ig) :D

Naturally man can't stand not touching his significant other here, there and everywhere, lol. That also counts for ruffling her hair, and caressing her head when she looks upset (ep 16 BTS, anyone?)

I guess LMH just succumbed to his natural reaction whenever KGE was around, and vice versa B)

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

they be serving three course meals with no charges dropped on us. i love this song. 

This is the main reason why I'm on this thread.  I can only think to myself and I really loved what is presented here.  The breadcrumbs, the insights, the analysis (even the super delulu ones) because I myself can't contribute much

:heart4::heart1:

• Love 12
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

TRUE and wrong cuts too. Some scenes they edited abruptly. This shoulf have been edited by someone who watched TKEM avidly so that the right cuts and transition were made. 

So true. It looks like they haphazardly threw some scenes together just to produce this ‘content’ because of the people’s clamour in the comments section. 

I really hope Swoon redeems itself by releasing the last part BTS with Eng subs soonest. :Please:

I’ve resorted to rewatching TKEM, too like most of us RCLs. I’m up to Ep 7 now. Them feels are just magical. I’ve never experienced this before, not wanting to ‘let go’ of a drama. I can’t even get myself to start watching the new ones. So I’ll just spazz about uri couple for now.:heart1:

• Love 11

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I kinda like this, although they forgot to include us shippers in there, since we also looked and waited for her :tounge_wink:

did he really said that?

• LOL 5

39 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Yes, it’s been discussed in Weibo :D It’s not that he can’t do it, it’s he hasn’t met the right person yet :wub:

i wish TKEM will have one of those group interviews reviewing the scenes .... like both Heirs/Goblin had one.

or release a longer director bts cut on DVD like Legend of the blue sea....

WE DEMAND FOR MORE TKEM BTS!!!

• Like 6