[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, pretty_JULY said:

KGE is not the girl in LMH's IG post the other day. It's as clear as day. Never for once did I believe it was her. But my mind wants to believe this - he is inviting the idea of fans suspecting it was her. It's like he's stimulating our delusional self. I don't know what's up with him but he's clearly teasing the fans' heart and mind. :D:D

I believe you are right....he enjoys teasing the fans and want us to keep on hoping ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

I believe you are right....he enjoys teasing the fans and want us to keep on hoping ...

Isn't that the purpose we talked about much earlier? To make it look like OK LMH went to Jeju island to celebrate his upcoming bday with his besties..nothing to see move along....

Decoy at best

Today is just 17June..doesn't mean Queen cannot show up last minute :phew:

Yay let's hope

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Miadee said:

Isn't that the purpose we talked about much earlier? To make it look like OK LMH went to Jeju island to celebrate his upcoming bday with his besties..nothing to see move along....

Decoy at best

Today is just 17June..doesn't mean Queen cannot show up last minute :phew:

Yay let's hope

is she gonna attend chunsa award ? its on 19 june right? if yes she might not in jeju .. but who knows she gonna catch before lmh birthday:lol:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Fun question for all - :cookie:

How would you like their relationship to be revealed to the world?

a) On either of their birthday, and posting a standard letter as per all K celebrities "First of all, I would like to apologise to my fans etc etc..."

b) Caught dating by Dispatch

c) Sudden announcement that they are engaged and to be married in 2mths, and 3 mths later, KGE giving birth

d) whatever GHHJFKANJWEBNOGFNAOEN way as long as they proclaim to the world that they are together!

i think i choose D, 

And hopefully they could be like rain and kim tae hee or Jisung and lee bo young who until now is the epitome of celebrity couple goals. 
They are married, have babies and still can maintain their respective career well. 

• Love 10
  • Awesome 9

Just now, effyisme said:

What about WDH?  He's nominated too...

Why u can jet to and fro jeju and seoul for a day trip..ppl jet thr just for a meal so what more celebs..watch dinner mate :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Just now, Miadee said:

Why u can jet to and fro jeju and seoul for a day trip..ppl jet thr just for a meal so what more celebs..watch dinner mate :lol:

I know... LMH is briefing WDH regarding the awards night.... :D please do as I request....

• LOL 20
  • Awesome 1

I still cannot see any proof he was there with friends... unless i missed it?

There was a photo of KGE tagged by a makeup artist from Chanel but I don't know if it's recent.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Clicked on spoiler and took away the part by accident! But I meant this part--- this little single expression part right here is G O L D

Me too, this is my favorite of all the TKEM BTS photos and what brought me here actually.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

She saw kimbum and LMH where the hell are wdw and jlw?????

ate they entertaining kge in the hotel?????

is it really jiw there? i thought he is still filming his new drama? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gwin said:

There was a photo of KGE tagged by a makeup artist from Chanel but I don't know if it's recent.

You mean this one? 

im curious too, can  anyone confirm? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gwin said:

really? ok this is getting interesting..kge know where to be found.. im curious

• Like 1