[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I am so sad now... how can I put it... IMO, the editing of ep 16 BTS is quite rush, you can see how tight the schedule for them bc when they take every scene, they look so professional unlike previous BTS. Although it's longer, the point of this BTS is more like showing the way they bid the farewell to drama and it's quite cut short for each scene. 

My fav parts:

the reunion kiss scene, when they rehearse, KGE put her hands on LMH neck and her thumb strokes his neck there, I love that little movement! 

LMH pats KGE head in some cut break. 

Their photo session with Lady Noh

Their last scene, LMH is the one who gave KGE flowers and Minomi! Then she cries and he tries to comfort her, gives her a small hug and caresses her back head. :tears:

and some small hugs here and there~

I agree to some of you saying that they're not YET dating, but for me their closeness and comfortability is still there. It's a good sign. Bc I believe they still have the lingering feeling of being in the characters, like what if this feeling is only bc we acted as couple? So Now the filming has ended, it's back to them whether they will pursue it or not. I think it's time for them to evaluate their feelings which they have shown blatantly in the BTS. 

For me, if later on each of them has new project, I will be satisfied if they mention each other hinting they still hang out together in some interview they will have, not only LMH and KGE but all TKEM cast. Who knows, by being friends their relationship may grow more -_-

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

Just now, anjpoole said:

The ship is sinking in Navers RealTime Comments. :sweatingbullets:  everyone was confused ~~~

why this all negative vibes? i still think 16 bts is the best so far.. it really show they comfortable and support each other.. they looks smitten but in a good way , not too show .. maybe they just had to be carefull...

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

Behh ladies, i feel a little bit dissapointing with u :sweatingbullets:

Are we suddenly in pms mood, hahahaha

Take a look with eagle eyes pls at slide 1 (is more clearer from the other clips) is it only me who saw lmh kge holding hand when that parts not in the scene???

Feeling can't lie, and if only for entertaining, they deserve to get standing applause and hats off, coz damn they really foolish many ppl.

still, i'm the other hand maybe just positive person who doesnt want her ship is singking hahaha, but i really don't care.

For me, lmh like kge is real, and for me kge has same feeling too.

Love u ladies, don't get too sad

There still 22 june, or 2 july just in case

Hahaha

Edited by MeandMe
  • Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Some of us need virtual spanking and a slap on the face for me. 

i swear, they really do need slaps and smacks for their inconsistency, some people here act like they are bipolar sometimes:sweat_smile:,  

so they acted all intimate for so many episodes to fool fans.  If you are looking for an excuse to move on, please do so honorably and quit with the silly narratives, its making my OTPs look like frauds

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 2

Hey hey the BTS just dropped Some having mixed feelings because of it and that’s TOTALLY foineeee.  Maybe tomorrow when we see it again and come to a different conclusion. We have mood swings too ya know! 

so, keep the thread alive with all the cute and heart fluttering posts (and heartbroken ones too but just be sure to keep it light ok don’t be a moodkiller)

Ok i’m out for the day!

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys.

I'm officially unlurking (unlurking - Is that even a word? Haha). I've been a lurker here just enjoying reading all your posts. Just wanna ask why the sudden down mood? Yes, as a shipper, we may expect too much in a making video especially in their last episode but can you pretty please go back to your jolly mood. It's my mood booster and I'm getting emotional because of your sudden sad mood. It makes me cry. 

Sincerely,

Your lurker fan and going to lurk mode once again. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Maybe I and @Heretorantwere carried out by ouw own feelings... like i said, it's so overwhelming.. 

But i can vouch for the way Go eun avoiding LMH when she cried and he tried to comforted her,  i usually do that too when i am too sad. It;s not like i dont like the person who wants to cheer me, it just i dont want to be hugged unless i'm gonna cry a river.. so when she refused to be comforted, i think it's her way to calm herself... they're in infront of so many people, not only the drama team but public.. 

regarding dating or not dating, I am still hopeful and even praying for themm because it's so rare to see a kind of relationship with a right mix of love and friendship vibes... 

regarding doubting this ship.. i dont think saying that they are not dating or not dating yet qualify to be abandoning the ship... the point is we all dont know (yet) and we're navigating through high water now since there will be no BTS coming.. 

but all in all, i love you guys all here.. let's pray for the happiness for both of them.. 

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Duno why but i am also feeling abit sad after watching it and perhaps a little disappointed like the BTS is not up to the expectation...not seeing alot of happy vibes like how they used to be..this last bts felt very different somehow...very sad vibe and feel so heavy hearted! they r trying to show us something but i duno what it is..anyway i still like how LMH pat her head sometimes..i like the caught red handed scene in the bamboo forest...haha...i can see that LMH cares for KGE alot..during JTR rehearsal scene i think he was trying to give some feedback to the staff..

• Like 10

Just now, effyisme said:

Did everyone just expected LMH/KGE to hug and kiss passionately when filming concluded coz we think they are dating? Don't forget they cant do that as it's not officially announced yet thats why they have to behave professionally.. furthermore it's the last set and many people are there, they have to be professional...

For crying out loud, it was an outdoor shoot with many fan cams on set.  And they should truly feel sad as they wont all see the family they created for the past 8 months daily again. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Did everyone just expected LMH/KGE to hug and kiss passionately when filming concluded coz we think they are dating? Don't forget they cant do that as it's not officially announced yet thats why they have to behave professionally.. furthermore it's the last set and many people are there, they have to be professional...

fuel us more maam!

i dont know i think im too carried away by this parting that my head's getting clouded with tears and not cotton candy, i can't think straight. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Hi guys.

I'm officially unlurking (unlurking - Is that even a word? Haha). I've been a lurker here just enjoying reading all your posts. Just wanna ask why the sudden down mood? Yes, as a shipper, we may expect too much in a making video especially in their last episode but can you pretty please go back to your jolly mood. It's my mood booster and I'm getting emotional because of your sudden sad mood. It makes me cry. 

Sincerely,

Your lurker fan and going to lurk mode once again. 

Don't worry.  Saying goodbye is never easy, especially since there will not be anymore content from TKEM after this.  Most just need to recollect and we should be okay :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3