[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

Rough translation:

"This is the first time. Usually the making videos make you realize that the chemistry/sweet moments are not real in the drama, so I try to avoid them. But, KGE and LMH's making videos make me very suspicious that these two are real, so these videos actually make the drama better. I can't put my finger on it, there isn't any specific examples, but I've seen countless drama couples, and this is the first time I've seen a couple who seems so real. These two are so pretty together, I really hope they are a real couple." 

You, ma friend, are the GOAT! 

I feel the writer! We all feel the writer!

We’re not alone here. Koreans are catching on. Should we celebrate or not? Does it mean they’ll get caught or does it mean they’ll become cautious and more careful? Look at me, talking as though they’re already dating. I’m trying to manifest something here, you know? :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Rough translation:

"This is the first time. Usually the making videos make you realize that the chemistry/sweet moments are not real in the drama, so I try to avoid them. But, KGE and LMH's making videos make me very suspicious that these two are real, so these videos actually make the drama better. I can't put my finger on it, there isn't any specific examples, but I've seen countless drama couples, and this is the first time I've seen a couple who seems so real. These two are so pretty together, I really hope they are a real couple." 

I do wonder if Koreans are more acceptable of the chemistry between the leads after watching the BTS since they get confused with the chemistry in the drama. The love story seemed abrupt and unexplainable to some people in the beginning. KGE and LMH are so sweet and cute in the BTS and we can see the progression there more than the drama itself since in the drama they're suppose to just love each other because of fate. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You, ma friend, are the GOAT! 

I feel the writer! We all feel the writer!

We’re not alone here. Koreans are catching on. Should we celebrate or not? Does it mean they’ll get caught or does it mean they’ll become cautious and more careful? Look at me, talking as though they’re already dating. I’m trying to manifest something here, you know? :lol:

To be fair, there are quite a few Knetz who think everyone is overthinking and overanalyzing. They are saying that of course these two are going to show affection, seem close to each other etc. they've spent 8 months on set together playing two characters. They are probably so immersed in their characters that it's coming out in their regular interactions with one another. Since the drama ended, they will go back to normal and stay as close colleagues. 

I'm not sure if these are Minoz or Arjenias but theres quite a bit of mixed bag reaction right now too. 

Wanted to shed light on both sides so you have the full picture.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

To be fair, there are quite a few Knetz who think everyone is overthinking and overanalyzing. They are saying that of course these two are going to show affection, seem close to each other etc. they've spent 8 months on set together playing two characters. They are probably so immersed in their characters that it's coming out in their regular interactions with one another. Since the drama ended, they will go back to normal and stay as close colleagues. 

I'm not sure if these are Minoz or Arjenias but theres quite a bit of mixed bag reaction right now too. 

Wanted to shed light on both sides so you have the full picture.

Hehehe, but I’ll argue they were already into each other since the beginning :lol:. Well, at least lmh. I only jumped on this ship because he was giddy and smitten and blushed around kge. 

I agree two people must grow close after 8 months of being together, it’s only natural unless you absolutely cannot stand each other. Their closeness could just be purely good friends but I’m sold lmh likes kge romantically. Maybe the feelings are not reciprocated and so they can’t possibly become a couple. But that’s just me playing devil’s advocate. How I truly feel? It seems to me she also likes him judging on the latest bts and fancams. Imo, it started somewhere during the time they shot the rescue scene. But I was completely sold when I saw the bts of the hospital scenes. I’m convinced they like each other more than friends. Whether it’s just because they’re influenced by their characters, we won’t know until later. 

p.s. I still think the cctv kiss was purely them. Too much teasing and lip biting :lol:

p.s. Thanks for being one of the most sane shippers here :D I like the full picture too. It helps keep me in check. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Ok am backB)

Disclaimer : Strictly 18+ and singles read at your own discretion:D Don't tell me I didn't warn ya ! This is my sleepless gutter mind writing:ph34r:

Now I saw someone wanting to know KGE's hand movement in CCTV kiss (sorry Chingu couldn't traceback to that page to quote) After numerous zooming, slowmoing and hawk eyeing, here's my take on it.

I am going to concentrate only on LMH's back coz y'all "hidden stuffs are always juicy to imagination":ph34r:

Observe the hand movements closely,

1) Both hands of KGE comfortably crossed near his left shoulder paving way for the kiss and balance.

2) KGE right hand crawling towards the nape of the neck and left hand comfortably placed near his left shoulder collar ministroking indicating nipping of lips in hindsight.

3)The kiss is deepened after being bitten and her right hand flicker loosing control hiding under his coat and immediately you can see LMH's left hand movement lifting her up bringing her right hand back up to his nape of neck:sweatingbullets:

4) Now they have both lost it and she had to hold on to something and her right hand goes up to his hair and left hand clutching his shoulder hidden under the coat.

Mind you , when a lady takes her hand to tug under her man's hair while kissing its done deal people;) and dare you call this acting..huh..They are freaking kissing for real...cry all you want there I said it.

@Heretorant: Sweetheart I know you have a thing for LMH tongue:lol: but when I saw those clips of his previous dramas, I didn't feel a thing probably because in other dramas his lips are sealed most of the time before starting a kiss indicating restraint but in TKEM starting from the first kiss, observe his lips. There is always a mini opening inhaling air before going for the kill which indicate inviting:wub:   I figured why? damn most of  his TKEM kisses are deep vacuum kisses and poor boy needs air beforehand:lol: and that may be the reason why KGE can't reciprocate  the way she did in other dramas (she being an excellent kisser and active partner in all those scenes in past) Poor gal is flustered everytime ..lol..So yes Minho boy is kissing for real and GoEun gal is accepting them in real!

Being that said, I love that reunion kiss in ep 16 when finally KGE took initiative and I could see KGE cheeks "sucked in" indicating the vacuum deep kiss  happening in hindsight and she hiding that with her hands and shoulders from the both camera angles made it more beautiful. Something privy and sensual to hold on only to themselves..

Gosh all these kiss talks have made my hungry in broad daylight ... I must say LMH and KGE kisses and hugs have rekindled my passion for lovelife  "runs to pounce of my hubby dearest"  Sooooooory singlesB)

This is bang on!! Thank you! My bedtime story :blush:

I'm off to bed now rcl!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

27 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Ok am backB)

Disclaimer : Strictly 18+ and singles read at your own discretion:D Don't tell me I didn't warn ya ! This is my sleepless gutter mind writing:ph34r:

Now I saw someone wanting to know KGE's hand movement in CCTV kiss (sorry Chingu couldn't traceback to that page to quote) After numerous zooming, slowmoing and hawk eyeing, here's my take on it.

I am going to concentrate only on LMH's back coz y'all "hidden stuffs are always juicy to imagination":ph34r:

Observe the hand movements closely,

1) Both hands of KGE comfortably crossed near his left shoulder paving way for the kiss and balance.

2) KGE right hand crawling towards the nape of the neck and left hand comfortably placed near his left shoulder collar ministroking indicating nipping of lips in hindsight.

3)The kiss is deepened after being bitten and her right hand flicker loosing control hiding under his coat and immediately you can see LMH's left hand movement lifting her up bringing her right hand back up to his nape of neck:sweatingbullets:

4) Now they have both lost it and she had to hold on to something and her right hand goes up to his hair and left hand clutching his shoulder hidden under the coat.

Mind you , when a lady takes her hand to tug under her man's hair while kissing its done deal people;) and dare you call this acting..huh..They are freaking kissing for real...cry all you want there I said it.

@Heretorant: Sweetheart I know you have a thing for LMH tongue:lol: but when I saw those clips of his previous dramas, I didn't feel a thing probably because in other dramas his lips are sealed most of the time before starting a kiss indicating restraint but in TKEM starting from the first kiss, observe his lips. There is always a mini opening inhaling air before going for the kill which indicate inviting:wub:   I figured why? damn most of  his TKEM kisses are deep vacuum kisses and poor boy needs air beforehand:lol: and that may be the reason why KGE can't reciprocate  the way she did in other dramas (she being an excellent kisser and active partner in all those scenes in past) Poor gal is flustered everytime ..lol..So yes Minho boy is kissing for real and GoEun gal is accepting them in real!

Being that said, I love that reunion kiss in ep 16 when finally KGE took initiative and I could see KGE cheeks "sucked in" indicating the vacuum deep kiss  happening in hindsight and she hiding that with her hands and shoulders from the both camera angles made it more beautiful. Something privy and sensual to hold on only to themselves..

Gosh all these kiss talks have made my hungry in broad daylight ... I must say LMH and KGE kisses and hugs have rekindled my passion for lovelife  "runs to pounce of my hubby dearest"  Sooooooory singlesB)

Hahaha your last comment:joy::joy: and dammnnn all these happened?:rolleyes:by chance did you get the dvd cut already? Did we really watch the same clip lol? It feels like you were there from your observations Cause I couldn’t see a darn thing as lmh’s back completely blocked my view. I’ll never forgive the director, camera crew, sbs or whoever it was in charge of that kiss scene  :persevere:. I’ll have to go back to that scene now cause you got so many observations and I can hardly get one. Darn I envy and admire your eagle eyes.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I hope we can refrain from quoting these images to further spread them into future pages. :scream:

I was glad to leave those leather pants behind but then I saw your post with the quote. 

LOL My apologies! I’ll just add it to my personal collection and whip it out when I want to see it, I mean him. Hahahahahahahaha :smirk::sweat_smile::naughty:

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, Niki Idy said:

Woke in the middle of the night to the write this, because I figured out the kings birthday LMH talked about in the drama towards the end of episode 16 that was to start on a Wednesday is actually his own birthday on Wednesday June 22, 2022. Because the drama ended in the future which is the year 2022. 

I am beginning to believe that so much more of the lines in the drama are real life incidences as many have mentioned :(

Oh wow! I actually went to my calendar and checked and you're right. That's such a find! Wonder if it's a hint he hopes they'll still be together for that long to spend time together on his birthday. :scream:

These Easter eggs KES threw at us. Just wow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Rough translation as there is one word i dont' understand in the first sentence: 

"I've been a LMH fan for 9 years. Because of xyz (the word I don't understand) he actually isn't always the kindest and most caring towards everyone, which actually made me like him more for this quality. However, he seems to be a different person with KGE in the making and interviews. Even when he's acting. It's suspicious. But, KGE is pretty and sings well, they have the perfect age gap of 4 years, their personalities seem to match well, so I am fully in support of this union. LMH is also at the age where fans should be OK/support him if there is dating news. All that matters is that LMH is happy."

Wow @jy_cohh I’m impressed by your 한글 skills as a KA - we’re you born in the US or are you 1.5 gen?  I read that paragraph 2 times and I still didn’t understand most of it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Woke in the middle of the night to the write this, because I figured out the kings birthday LMH talked about in the drama towards the end of episode 16 that was to start on a Wednesday is actually his own birthday on Wednesday June 22, 2022. Because the drama ended in the future which is the year 2022. 

I am beginning to believe that so much more of the lines in the drama are real life incidences as many have mentioned :(

Omggg yess. I remember saying this few posts. There are too many art imitating life messages in the drama. Another discovery I found. Kes, Kes our fairy godmother  ;);)

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

She’s family oriented and loves her niece and nephew to bits. I have a feeling she’d want to have kids of her own one day.

Oh yeah she’d definitely want to have kids of her own someday. And I’ll never stop saying it, the timing when they found each other is just perfect. The best timing really cause 1. They’ve both grown as individuals. Like their mindsets have improved  and this is what keeps making me think they’re a match made in heaven. If they do end up together, their motto should be “when it’s fate there are no coincidences” And I’m definitely joining you to sue hahaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Hehehe, but I’ll argue they were already into each other since the beginning :lol:. Well, at least lmh. I only jumped on this ship because he was giddy and smitten and blushed around kge. 

I agree two people must grow close after 8 months of being together, it’s only natural unless you absolutely cannot stand each other. Their closeness could just be purely good friends but I’m sold lmh likes kge romantically. Maybe the feelings are not reciprocated and so they can’t possibly become a couple. But that’s just me playing devil’s advocate. How I truly feel? It seems to me she also likes him judging on the latest bts and fancams. Imo, it started somewhere during the time they shot the rescue scene. But I was completely sold when I saw the bts of the hospital scenes. I’m convinced they like each other more than friends. Whether it’s just because they’re influenced by their characters, we won’t know until later. 

p.s. I still think the cctv kiss was purely them. Too much teasing and lip biting :lol:

p.s. Thanks for being one of the most sane shippers here :D I like the full picture too. It helps keep me in check. 

honey, same thought!

the rescue scene bts gave me a hint or two about baby girl's reaction towards the gramps. it might look subtle but subtleness grew out of spontaneity. may be i read too deep into things, but when they separated after that swaying hug in the crossroad, she promptly looked down to her fingers or hand and seemed to be busy checking it out. that's one the least things you can do when you feel shy, no?

• Like 7
  • Love 7