[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Tonight is the special episode right? Will it be on Netflix also today?

It has already aired in Korea on sbs earlier... Netflix would not be showing it but we can hope for snippets from fans on IG YouTube or Twitter :D

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I can see it, it does look like she is wearing a ring.  She looks happy here behind the camera although the scene is actually not a happy one.  I notice from the fan videos, lately she seems to look all happy and cheery during filming.  Maybe I am over sensitive :lol:

No, we are all kinda sensitive after yesterday tortures. :sweatingbullets: Now we should try to cheer up with distracting ourselves with idk, their kissed scenes scrutinize? :lol: (I'm trying myself by watching their new netflix indivual interview) 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Well hello there. :D

Firstly..thank you @graceycofor this thread. I love the reel and real versions of our OTP <—— is this term still used?? :phew:

2ndly, I’ve only ever shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life..MinEun being the 3rd (1st ship sank, 2nd ship still floating and hoping for this current ship to completely sail off into the sunset). 

Lastly, I really am in love with the idea of LMH & KGE falling in love. :wub: Which means I am overjoyed to be here with likeminded shippers. :blush:

With that, off I go to the first page.   

Backreading in 3....2....1 *poof*  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

Sorry gals... as all of us need other distractions to help us recover from yesterday's episode.. I just realize that the below bts (one where LMH forgotten his lines after KGE says the 3 letter sacred words) is the only bts video his agency has reposted on IG.. 

I know I know... my delulu mind at work :wub: but no harm right deluding right.. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry gals... as all of us need other distractions to help us recover from yesterday's episode.. I just realize that the below bts (one where LMH forgotten his lines after KGE says the 3 letter words) is the only bts video his agency has reposted on IG.. 

I know I know... my delulu mind at work :wub: but no harm right deluding right.. :D

Mmmmm.. an approval maybe..

B)

And is it true his agency is manage by his family - I read somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong..)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

his agency is manage by his family - I read somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong..)

I think by his sister!! :blush: https://www.soompi.com/article/851259wpp/actor-lee-min-ho-joins-new-agency-with-ceo-sister - his sister is the CEO!

Also, I think KGE looks a bit like his Noona! :wub: https://imgur.com/gallery/BuwfJ23

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

Well hello there. :D

Firstly..thank you @graceycofor this thread. I love the reel and real versions of our OTP <—— is this term still used?? :phew:

2ndly, I’ve only ever shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life..MinEun being the 3rd (1st ship sank, 2nd ship still floating and hoping for this current ship to completely sail off into the sunset). 

Lastly, I really am in love with the idea of LMH & KGE falling in love. :wub: Which means I am overjoyed to be here with likeminded shippers. :blush:

With that, off I go to the first page.   

Backreading in 3....2....1 *poof*  :sweatingbullets:

Same here. Had only shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life and funny enough they all involved our MinEun. First was MinShin, then JungSeol, and now MinEun. Why did I not think of shipping LMH and KGE before? :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

I like this scene too as it really shows how much he missed his love and it was shot in his bedroom which hints the longing and yearning and loneliness he is experiencing strongly.. our boy needs his Queen :wub:

cr owner

I really can't with this scene. I feel like Lee Gon is really going through so much pain and he longs for the person  that he loves and he can't do anything but just remember her and reminisce their memories. My poor heart is broken. :tears: Also, KGE is so beautiful in that outtake that it hurts me even more. :tears:

98368863-247574759658002-615066727268483

(Is it just me or does this perfectly encapsulate the sunset photo LMH posted in real life? I can easily imagine this shot in his real-life lens!!!!)

@LorenHaze !! Welcome chinggu! Your duty as a royal court lady begins!! Welcome aboard our ship.

ALSO, can we all get a virtual group hug? I'm really weak after last night's episode. I can't even begin to process my feelings. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

On 5/1/2020 at 4:36 AM, h0jipoji said:

imagine if lee minho and kim goeun were an actual thing 

Not hard to imagine at all Chingu.  It feels natural to keep them, have them, put them, push them, tie them, stick them together....:w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Same here. Had only shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life and funny enough they all involved our MinEun. First was MinShin, then JungSeol, and now MinEun. Why did I not think of shipping LMH and KGE before? :joy: 

OMG...I was a devoted MinShinner! Wonder if we ever crossed paths back then.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

No, we are all kinda sensitive after yesterday tortures. :sweatingbullets: Now we should try to cheer up with distracting ourselves with idk, their kissed scenes scrutinize? :lol: (I'm trying myself by watching their new netflix indivual interview) 

Why were they so giddy, were they watching each other's interview? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I really can't with this scene. I feel like Lee Gon is really going through so much pain and he longs for the person  that he loves and he can't do anything but just remember her and reminisce their memories. My poor heart is broken. :tears: Also, KGE is so beautiful in that outtake that it hurts me even more. :tears:

98368863-247574759658002-615066727268483

(Is it just me or does this perfectly encapsulate the sunset photo LMH posted in real life? I can easily imagine this shot in his real-life lens!!!!)

@LorenHaze !! Welcome chinggu! Your duty as a royal court lady begins!! Welcome aboard our ship.

ALSO, can we all get a virtual group hug? I'm really weak after last night's episode. I can't even begin to process my feelings. 

thank you so much @graceyco

*hugs* dear. 10th episode was emotionally draining. but the pain felt so good. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I just realize that the below bts (one where LMH forgotten his lines after KGE says the 3 letter sacred words) is the only bts video his agency has reposted on IG.. 

I bet his agency knows a lot about MinEun. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

This thread is getting more interesting with more shippers on board. Keep it coming mineun shippers, we have a lot of things to spazz about. I am waiting for kissing and hugging scene analysis to keep myself sane throughout the week. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, LorenHaze said:

thank you so much @graceyco

*hugs* dear. 10th episode was emotionally draining. but the pain felt so good. 

:wub: We need to be compensated with some goofy off-screen interviews!!! That's the only way we will recover.

Cheers to all of the court ladies. We all deserve a good hug! :tears:

tumblr-eab57930505b0d60020ba5f41e86b8fe-

• Like 3
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I bet his agency knows a lot about MinEun. 

Been thinking a lot about this lately... :sweatingbullets: I think agencies don't normally post photos of the drama with other actors (or very rare) but MYM Ent has been generously giving us a lot of IG posts w/KGE in it. In-law approved? :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Waaahh! Our boy needed ice cream to cool him down after all the TIGHT TIGHT HUGS and HOT HOT KISSES and .... other ... er... hand / nose actions :naughty: with his Miss Sunshine Queen! :ph34r: 

Wow! He is getting very active on IG... are they taking turns to post now? KGE posted yesterday and him today... haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6