[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

Yes I saw it and felt the same that he wanted to glimpse at KGE but I think the half opened eyes screamed real desire on his part.. he looks like he is aroused and gone.. ahem** you know what I mean right :D

to think this was done in one take. Hmmmmmm. Can they please stop teasing us and just get married.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

I totally believe that his agency, crew and family must be taken aback by his out of character behaviour but then again, he is really smitten and in love .. you can't really blame him right and they definitely wants the best for him too thus the agency isn't doing anything to rebuke but just go along with the flow and even went ahead to comment on his post with KGE... 

Yep, i noticed that MYM comment. And my heart screamed "Yaaayyyy..!!!!". Does it mean his sister as the CEO of his agency give the green light? I do really hope so. So, after LMH posted their picture together (with the sunset background) I keep checking on their IG updates.

And the last one, they even posted the same picture..

this couple really makes me go crazy with my delulu mind, LOL

Edited by dehapepe
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/226461463

Guys, my latest chapters 3, 4, and 5 are up.

I think this will be the last of this mini-series, ahah. But hope you guys enjoyed the ride.

This was as much fun to write as it was to imagine. I planned only to write 2 chapters and somehow ended with 5.

Please don't kill me if the rated fic is not up to standards, I am leaving the rest up to your (very fertile) imaginations...;)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, zba72 said:

I am very sure most of the people in the industry including LMH have seen KGE’s debut movie and see her talent.  If she is so desperate, she would have just taken any roles.  But this was her first and only movie that she had such role.  The movie is not some cheap tasteless one but adapted from a known novel.   We should just ignore people like these.  KGE earned her current status from her hard work and dedication to the art. They are just jealous that their bias is not on par with her. 

About KGE clenching her hands/fist when kissing is her habit.  She did the same in CITT.  Someone compared TKEM with Goblin and it is true that in TKEM she seems to be a bit more nervous. 

KGE is a versatile actress...shes done different genres from movies to dramas...

erotic/sexy - a muse

thriller - monster

mellow - canola

action - chinatown 

historical - memories of the sword

love story /romance - tune in for love

musical - (latest movie- hero) , part of byeonsan

Fiction/fantasy - goblin , TKEM

-so if anyone is under estimating her capability as an actress i dare them to plot every genre of their idol if they also has achieve what KGE has....

-an take note its just a span of 8 years.....

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

KGE is a versatile actress...shes done different genres from movies to dramas...

erotic/sexy - a muse

thriller - monster

mellow - canola

action - chinatown 

-so if anyone is under estimating her capability as an actress i dare them to plot every genre of their idol if they also has achieve what KGE has....

That is really impressive!

I've only watched Goblin but I have heard abit about the rest. Now, I feel like watching all of the rest in a KGE-fest!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

erotic/sexy - a muse

thriller - monster

mellow - canola

action - chinatown 

Yep i really salute her after i watched Monster..she was totally transformed..i mean it is easy to act all dolled up and pretty princess this and that..but to act this role n to become like another person is so rare to find..

Even veteren actress Grandma in her Grandma movie told the director if you can cast her then i will do the movie..she is something ya all

And how many debut actress can sweep the best new actress clean on debut ..rarely

Thrs one she was up against bae suzy and park shin hye gave the award..heheh just saying

• Like 9
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, lysandr said:

That is really impressive!

I've only watched Goblin but I have heard abit about the rest. Now, I feel like watching all of the rest in a KGE-fest!

Try watching monster or Chinatown first. You gonna love her even more. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, lysandr said:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/226461463

Guys, my latest chapters 3, 4, and 5 are up.

I think this will be the last of this mini-series, ahah. But hope you guys enjoyed the ride.

This was as much fun to write as it was to imagine. I planned only to write 2 chapters and somehow ended with 5.

Please don't kill me if the rated fic is not up to standards, I am leaving the rest up to your (very fertile) imaginations...;)

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to read it now!! :wub: Thank you to our wonderful fanfic writers for keeping us in check while we wait for new content. :w00t:

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Yeah. Checked twitter. Saw it. Still up there

Haaay it's a never ending battle. But it's okay, we will move forward and focus our energy on showering our girl with love. :heart:

Court ladies, I can't wrap my head around the fact that this drama is ending in two weeks. Filming in less than 4 days. What will become of us? Unless...an announcement will be made anytime soon :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hiiii guyss finally ive a time for posting in these thread bcs im being silence reader all of this time lol so happy that so many ppl sailing these ship <3

to wait until friday i make a short video of our couple, this is from my fave bts, maybe all of you have a lot see a smiliar vid but yaaa i just want to share with you guys hope this vid coul put smile on your facesss <333

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Yeah. Checked twitter. Saw it. Still up there

I also check and reported the account.. I am really mad right now! The are trying to ruined KGE because of their jealousy and hatred!! Sorry if this is not related to our topic but I can't just help it. I love KGE, she is the only SK actress that I admired nothing else

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Court ladies, I can't wrap my head around the fact that this drama is ending in two weeks. Filming in less than 4 days. What will become of us? Unless...an announcement will be made anytime soon :rolleyes:

I can't wrap my head around it either. It has quickly become a part of my life now that it is hard to imagine not swooning and gushing over BTSes and ship-worthy moments in the episodes! :tears:

• Sad 9
  • LOL 1

Read about the twitter issue- kudos ladies as we moved on from that at light speed! We will tend to bump into this kind of 'sick' netzs..sadly its unavoidable..jelousy is a form of sickness. Am actually proud of our peaceful n respecful thread that we all want the best of happiness for our precious couple! I've read couples of forum before where 1 or 2 will troll perposely to stir discomfort among shippers. But i believed deity is on our side as our journey seem to be enjoyable so far untill it reach final destination where we all will celeberate the union of our couple to the world of happily ever after-Trust your heart ladies! You know theres miracle when you believe....

For that fact-let's stand behind our king as he said last night (i posted his convos with PM) he will support his lady love no matter what.

**For now..will get back to replay the sensual kiss scene in the royal chamber for another thousand of times! :) wonder how did GE manage to handle 1 wild hungry cheetah that is ready to devour her at any given chance :) her heart must feel like explode!

**ok..get to run..im ranting unnecessarily too much now ;)

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Jenna MJ said:

**For now..will get back to replay the sensual kiss scene in the royal chamber for another thousand of times! :) wonder how did GE manage to handle 1 wild hungry cheetah that is ready to devour her at any given chance :) her heart must feel like explode!

**ok..get to run..im ranting unnecessarily too much now ;)

Lolol roarrrrr! 

Somebody please make a meme of LMH as a cheetah.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just watched ep 11 and 12 today. Now we're  getting to the mystery part, waiting to be revealed. I'm predicting a sad ending for the couple or maybe an open ending? And also can someone explaine to me, why LG is crying at the church,I didn't get it, why must he cry? Isn't he with JTE at corea at that time or is it because of the frozen time? What does it mean by the frozen time?

• Like 7