[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

It is sad that she feels bad but lets not forget that he did say he was practicing with JK and could not meet with her LATER as they planned because his mother is in town. So how she is feeling about seeing them is based on her own inferiority and jealous not him lying to her. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@vangsweetie637@annamchoi He got death wish , or what  

Aigoo!!! omg..what is he doing there waiting for her outside??? JY, you are supposed to be with SA! She needs you the most right now. JK can handle her own consequences for teaching Ji Won secretly.

:kicks:

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So Professor Lee got back at Professor Song about Jung Kyung secretly teaching Ji Won. And basically Professor Song called Jung Kyung angry and telling her it's not okay to backstab her. YIKES!

So, Joon Young witnessed the call and asked Jung Kyung about it and Jung Kyung said she needs to see the professor which is why they both took the same taxi.

ummmm..i know for sure Korea has more than ONE taxi, JK...

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yikes! So apparently Joon Young's father called Jung Kyung and Joon Young asked why his father called her. "Did you really sent the money?" Jung Kyung: "Yes I did. No matter what you say, you need me and I need you."

Her grandma heard the conversation and asked whether it's always been like that. We get the conversation from the preview where Jung Kyung said she didn't enjoy playing it but only had to do it for her grandmother and the foundation and Joon Young playing the piano always comforted her and that's why she had to breakup with Hyun Ho.

Aigoo!! Don’t use JY as a comfort replacement and the reason why you broke up with HH. 

you never truly loved HH. Admit it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

ummmm..i know for sure Korea has more than ONE taxi, JK..

yes and ,given the rain,  the even more normal thing to do would have been  to walk to the place nearby where his girlfriend was with the umbrella

this won't do! what a  RickRoll'D.

ok i  am changing my previous answer to the poll, i want a break up followed by a 5 year time leap with him on his own

Edited by marsha G
  • LOL 11

The only adult here is Ms. Cha. I can’t watch this. I better stop here. I already invested my heart and feeling for this. I better wait till the show ends tonight 

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

do i need to call this professional again:

We need to call 119 :crymeme:

• Sad 7

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He got all men usual reason for all their mistake ( forget my phone :D)

see..i knew charging his phone at JK’s place was a bad idea. But how did he text SA then?? Before it went out because i had the impression he texted her in the taxi. 

and once again, JK didn’t need to take the same taxi. Korea is filled with taxis. All they have to do is wave their hands, say “taxi” and boom, there comes one on the way..

• Like 9

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol..yes, all the dramatics especially if we get another kiss or even bed scene :naughty:

So me still being the newbie...curious about the "tagging" how do you do that? A way to see new info?

• Like 4

Just now, annamchoi said:

hanks for the recaps @Ameera Ali  @Jillia why are the annoying people keeps in hurting SA!!??  Shes suffering too much pain! :(

Oh yeah JK  you are a brat!! :rage:

those professors go to h***

yes! Thanks @Jillia @Ameera Ali for the recaps!!

There is not one episode that makes me not want to kick butts!!

:kicks:

been doing this every mon-tues. aigoo.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1