[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

yes! Thanks @Jillia @Ameera Ali for the recaps!!

There is not one episode that makes me not want to kick butts!!

been doing this every mon-tues. aigoo.

Every episode has annoying people to kick butts!!:onfirex:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Unfortunately he left that phone to charge in Jung Kyung's home. *sigh*

Of all the places. It has to be JK ' house..:anguished:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 4

12 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Thanks for the recaps @Ameera Ali  @Jillia why are the annoying people keeps on hurting SA!!??  Shes suffering too much pain! :(

Oh yeah JK  you are a brat!! :rage:

those professors go to h***

can we kill all these annoying people 

@vangsweetie637 @Jillia I am crying , he said he will wait for her , but he have to leave because he got text for his ex 

ezgif-3-9cc2be081813.gif

16025115631602511549.gif

16025117141602511702.gif

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 3

but you know what I'm so proud of uri SA-today she finally gave the prof the boot and she told JK to get away from her man!!!! (she was more polite actually, she told Jk that it creates misunderstandings when she comes looking for him at his place at this hour.) YOU GO GIRL!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

@Dana T the tagging is meant to specifically let the person know that what you want to say or reply to is to them :D it’s like quoting someone but if the quote was too long, you can simply tag instead ;)

@annamchoi i not only been kicking butts but been tempted to do this:

:smashes: 

but like SA to her violin, I love my phone too :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

what do you mean by “tagging”? You mean the names? 

Yes. You had asked to be tagged if kiss or breakup scene. Jilla just explained how to tag other members within post. Thanks!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can we kill all these annoying people 

@vangsweetie637 @Jillia I am crying , he said he will wait for her , but he have to leave because he got text for his ex

because JY's teacher plagiarised his playing, recorded it and uploaded as his own on the net!!!! ARGHHHHH these adults are trash

• Like 6
  • Unamused 2
  • Shocked 2

2 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Korean netizen blamed the writer for the lack of today episode. They were frustrated to the end because the character seemed downhill 

you mean..we are at square one again with our OTP??

SA took some big steps but seems like these annoying peeps are still getting the last laugh 

:onfirex:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

@Jillia, thanks for that dialogue. Once again we see that our Dimples couple eventually speak openly and honestly about their relationship and their feelings. I like that SA told him he saw her with JK. She got right to the heart of the matter. 

Thanks to everyone else for the gifs and spoilers.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, minsunie said:

but you know what I'm so proud of uri SA-today she finally gave the prof the boot and she told JK to get away from her man!!!! (she was more polite actually, she told Jk that it creates misunderstandings when she comes looking for him at his place at this hour.) YOU GO GIRL!!!

this is very important progress though. despite a heavy episode. seems small but not insignificant. We knows SA is finding her voice. :) 

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Aigoo!! Don’t use JY as a comfort replacement and the reason why you broke up with HH. 

you never truly loved HH. Admit it. 

I think she said to the director something like I've lost my talent, I've lost my mum, I threw away HH, I cannot lose JY. She's holding on to him as the only thing she has left. it's not true love. but oh. I have to say her prof is a piece of work too. her ego is like wow. when Jk said she did the lesson because she felt like she understood how Jiwon felt- Prof actually said to JK:" What? you think Jiwon is like *you*? no way... *she's* not gonna fail like you."  OUCH. and this is the woman who was smiling and being so nice to her all these years. the two profs are just the worst. I just want their academic career to crash and BURN pronto. wait. add JY's prof to the mix too. are there no decent teachers in this messed up school?!!?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Omg, I don't know where to start with this episode.. I really REALLY need JY and SA to TALK to each other man! I had a slimmer of hope that JY would still be in the cafe when SA arrived, but he wasn't there. Okay to be fair though, JY did leave because of that video and on that note, why the hell did the professor upload a video of JY playing Schumann and put his name under it?!? Did I understand wrong when that's what JK told JY? Is he trying to steal the thunder and glory of JY playing or something? Why is he doing this? ....I need answers to this...

I legit teared in frustration at the cafe scene because SA wanted to lean on JY and tell him her worries, but he disappointed SA (once again, is it fair to say this?) and wasn't there. Then when she went to JY house, she saw JK instead.....THEY JUST NEED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER (JY and SA) :smashes:

Also can I just mention that ALL the adults in this drama are legit trash? I'm sorry to say it like this but seriously. The only good adult is Cha at Kyunghoo... Even JY's professor is just...ugh especially after the end of today's episode :kicks:

Now as for SA today, I feel like today's episode wasn't any better for her.. However, I'm proud that she is honest and straightforward with JY and told him that she isn't okay and him and JK bothers her. Also, I am GLAD she QUIT the chamber. UGH PROUD OF YOU GIRL. She didn't fully speak her mind with the professor and tell Professor Song why she quit, but I am okay with that. She don't deserve no explanation, just quit and get out of there. Finally her speaking up to JK and telling her that she hopes to not see JK, I like it!

Ahh but these are all my initial thoughts on this episode, I need episode 14 RIGHT NOW! I want to know what is going to happen next.. Also frankly, I'm worried about how DYLB is going to wrap everything up in the next 3 episodes..

• Like 15

@Jillia omg how is it that in young unnie is the only respectable adult in this whole show. Oh and only caught the last bits of the preview. SA said something about going through a hard time and that she can't continue waiting for JY? But JY ran after her begging SA to wait for him. Aigoo uri couple why are we regressing. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

On another note, I hate that the preview seems sad - hopefully they sort it out soon! 

Still, props to the writer/director/actors for showcasing that you can stop someone without the need for a nonconsensual wrist grab (which JY has done twice, with the third time seen in next episode's preview). 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1