[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

3 hours ago, rukizie said:

Wow the pre-released clip looks intensed. Yess you go girl. Ask your man where the hell he were going with Jung Kyung ? 

And he's just coming in acting like nothing happened. Guess he didn't see that coming.."I saw you together in the taxi "

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lovesparklys said:

@lovesparklys @Y.Q. I'm wondering if SA lack of action could be due to not wanting to financially burden her parents any further than she already does? I mean except for her summer internship she doesn't work so I'm guessing her uni tuition fees are paid by her parents. Based on my experience, private tuition needed at her level is probably expensive and we know that she hasn't had the best luck with professors. She likely also has to spend money on sheet music, occasional repairs to the violin, rehairing her bow etc. While I think her family background is considered middle upper, we already know that her mom and sis disagrees with her decision to continue studying and not working too.

Hi I think that this is one reason. Another one is that the way to get into gradschool is to get a record of experience as a research assistant or graduate assistant with a professor. Depending on the school, sometimes the recommendation or agreement of the prof who will supervise the student is also needed. A lot of power rests in the prof's hands to determine the students' futures in academics. So Song Ah is quite trapped because her prof has shown herself to be the vindictive sort and will basically scuttle her chances if Song Ah leaves her. 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, Dana T said:

Hmmm...time to organize their minds.... will they take a break from each other?? He doesn't look very happy there

I hope that's not the case. JY does look unhappy but SA's expression is a bit more on the verge of a smile (?), so I'll take that as a good sign.

21 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

oh man..i like that they will make decisions but please..don’t put the relationship on hold.

stay together. Not apart.

Yes, everybody's hoping for that.  It's funny that we are more on the edge for episode 13 rather than that episode after SA's confession to JY. The anticipation for tonight's episode is "excrutiating".

@mywebfoot  I also think that's what SA's situation is. The reason why she tolerates how Professor Lee treats her. It's like she is trapped between a rock and hard place, especially the way that everybody is drilling the fact that she has no talent to speak of and last in her class. I figured she really does need that professor's recommendation or backing.  I guess that's also the reason why these professors act the way they do, they have so much power in their hands.

• Like 12

Ah I’m so excited for episode 13!!! Can 10PM KST come any sooner?! I really want to see what JY and SA are going to do in this episode..

Caught up on the thread and I agree that while previews can be misleading, I also feel like DYLB previews haven’t been super misleading? Like I think it was episode 11 or 12 preview (I forget) only showed scenes from like the first half of the drama and not the rest? I forget which episode was this case, but I feel like all the scenes in the episode 13 preview is going to happen in the beginning of the drama, based on the clothes and everything, but that’s just my thoughts!

Also going back to choosing Brahms as SA’s piece, I actually wouldn’t mind seeing SA and JY play Schumann together! Maybe that piece will be even more significant between the two...

Lastly, I am loving all these gifs that everyone is posting haha :D Super close to episode 13! I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep properly tonight because of my excitement for episode 13!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Unexpected poster shoot BTS featuring Joonsong and the most adorable puppy:

Cuteee..thank you for sharing.. but it's mean there are no more BTS from last week eps?

Edited by Jillia
Please not quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Y.Q. yes in a normal world they may pay for their own meals, but in this series professors are mad!   

Talking about far fetched ideas....on JY's madness/ addiction. Has JK staged an intervention, that would require JY's circle of people to talk to him together, is that where they were going with JK- and is that why JY's mum was "summoned" to town? 

• Like 8

Ep 13 clip sub..

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGOXUpnpA1e/?igshid=1ryycxnf1cjyt

@Ameera Ali @Abirami Ramakrishnan

Indded the piano played a great part in the lives of our OTP

-JY played moonlight sonata/birthday song at a time SA was really hurting.

-JY made the confession,  herthat when he kissed  SA  she slipped !

@Sky8lue thanks for the clip..it seems since SA told JY  that it concerns her of him being with JK..(I assumed even if  she understands the situation SA stiil feels that inferiority within her when it comes to JK) jealousy is inevitable.I feel JY was surprised to know  that SA  saw them togeher in the taxi.

This is the turning point for JY to make a decision  of what must  done to really reassure SA of his intention and feelings for her.its sad that even  if their 15 year old friendship had to suffer this is bound to happen  JY letting go of the psst and 

starting anew with his life and with SA

JY never lived for himself (HE lived for the others,) and never been happier until he met SA.So, this talk  between JY and JK  must put into one clear and clean closure for good..

@Ameera Ali as always thanks for your GIFS!!:) boundaries doesnt matter if you truly and care for that person...guys flirts like a baby kitten!:lol:

@Jillia

Those GIFs of SA(  bus tickets)and JY(umbrella) makes them  child like that amuses them so much upon seeing them for  the first time it makes them happiest.:)

And that hold hands after their bus ride is a sigm of security and comfort.

Thanks for the new still hopeful that they resolved this issue soon

OTP with the baby pup..they are the cutest ever.❤

Spoiler

parkeunbin04-20201012-143250-0 parkeunbin04-20201012-143250-1 parkeunbin04-20201012-143250-2

• Like 7
  • Love 5