[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

37 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

agree!!

ohh..interesting theory! Didn’t think of this one 

39 minutes ago, Melly Trw said:

Someone in twitter mentioned that they have a feeling that Director Nah (JK grandma) might probably pass away in the drama..

Hm... she did mention her own passing and who Kyunghoo would be helmed by in this ep  when talking to JY...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@Ameera Ali

We gotta appreciate though... Joon Young never once in this drama did the horrendous wrist-grabbing we usually see from male leads in k-dramas. :lol: Joon Young always stops Song Ah by running after her until he is in front of her. 

@Sky8lue

Thank you for the quick "the good, the bad, the ugly" list. :D I still need to watch the complete episode. I think it got some good developments in it. But there is definitely a lot of ugly stuff in it as well.

Yes I actually love that he does that like after she heard them all talking the 1st time when HH discovered their feelings. He ran after her and jumped in front of her. I thinks its so endearing...like begging in it's own right please it's my fault I'm sorry

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, rafeusjanela said:

@vangsweetie637 If we don't get a sweet scene tomorrow, I'll be slapping some people for sure. In my dreams. A bit hard. HAHAHA. 

Chingus, let's hang in there for a little while more! I'm sure our OTP will get out of this mess as a stronger couple. 

Here's to cheering our Dimple Couple on! 

haha don’t slap them in your dreams. Slap them on here with us! See what @annamchoi did with JK there. Let it all out :lol: 

Fighting Dimple couple!!

@Jillia haha as annoyed and frustrated as we all are, it’s a kiss (i like a deep one with close angles, PD-nim. Plus you owe it to us since we are putting up with all these angst!) and a tight hug that will make us forget about it all momentarily until we see the people we have been slapping and kicking butts :lol:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, rafeusjanela said:

@vangsweetie637 If we don't get a sweet scene tomorrow, I'll be slapping some people for sure. In my dreams. A bit hard. HAHAHA. 

Chingus, let's hang in there for a little while more! I'm sure our OTP will get out of this mess as a stronger couple. 

Here's to cheering our Dimple Couple on! 

I hope that's not the case. However, if we're just gonna get more misery tmr I think slaps just ain't gonna cut it for me anymore.

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

@rafeusjanela Yea I hope the story would be wrapped up properly too. I think the writer should give more time on the development of SA and JY since they are the main characters. Many people (including me) r not happy that JK gets a more complete story than all the other main characters - it's almost like she is the FL:grimace: We know more about her traumatic childhood story than SA's story of grow up liking classical music.

@ferily I'm totally with you on the meaning of Traumerei to JY. There was a discussion between SA and JY surrounding the meaning of the song in the earlier ep where SA enlightened JY with the thought that the meaning of song can be different depending on the listener. For SA, it reminded her of her own dream.

I think JK is just self-centered to think that JY have feelings for her and the Traumerei by JY is always for her. IMO the meaning that she forced onto the song is one of the reason why JY is miserable playing piano.  It felt like she never think for anybody else but herself - even in her relationship with HH. I'm just thinking why the writer has to waste the line that JK's dad said to her "The wound that you gave other people stays with you longer". Would she just stop:expressionless:  I just wanna punch her in the face

@Melly Trw Such a heartbreaking scene. I too am frustrated that JY left at such important moment and I can hear the voice of SA's heartbreak. I feel like JY is going back to his old way of hiding the bad news from the person he likes. Although I feel bad for what is happening on him, the relationship can't go on like this. On the other hand, because SA is not aware of what's happening to JY, it deepens her impression of she's not that important for him. I'll not be surprised if the break up happens but I would feel sad as it's due to misinformation between the two.

Edited by Y.Q.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I still feel he should have waited for her :phew:

Ikr!! Just leave like that, Joon Young, stop the bad boyfriend moves, stop forgetting to make 1-minute call to girlfriend and remember to get a power bank ;)

49 minutes ago, Melly Trw said:

Someone in twitter mentioned that they have a feeling that Director Nah (JK grandma) might probably pass away in the drama..

13 minutes ago, minsunie said:

Hm... she did mention her own passing and who Kyunghoo would be helmed by in this ep  when talking to JY...

On grandma passing away: At first, I thought no, but it is more forgiving to remember Grandma as trying to be best person she can be. Ms Cha would be the best person to head the foundation, so it will be managed more professionally, and with less patronage.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sal2 @Jillia according to JK, she believes JY needs her as much as she needs him. To me, she is simply delusional. 

edit:

@rafeusjanela don’t let your urge get away. Slap all you want! Most of us are doing it. 

@annamchoi @Jillia and I are showing no slap mercy at all.

lol

@vangsweetie637 @Jillia  can we start with JK first!???   :Furious:that BRAT REALLY ANNOYS ME!!! so full of herself just because she is the privleged one! She has to manipulate  everybody specially JY's family!:angry:  SHE cant accept the fact i that finally JY has  move on and now at his happiest with SA.

-I feel that HH is better off without her!

-Those 3 irritating professors! I HOPE thier licensed will be revoked and no one will hire them!

Some nerve of Prof Yoo!!! putting JY's name and reputation into jeorpardy!

SA resigning from the chamber..good thing! She using her as shes her slave! Darn HER!!:rage:

DOES JY already know that SA was removed from the chamber?

-I just like HH and SA having lunch as if they are the ones that are friends and not JY.Hopeful that these two men will be friends again .

• Like 12

May be I am hell bent on finding every positive thing I can hold on to till the next episode but a thought came to my mind when Joonyoung played Traumerei again. 

Didn't Songah tell him that it was just a piece and how it feels for everyone who listens to it may be different, it doesn't need to be associated with a person.

Joonyoung played this before JK came in his life, and it moved her without JY's intention. It was only later that he always played it for her. 

Just like this was the piece that moved Songah, and she said it reminded her of all the dreams she had. 

May be everything that happened is to remind Joonyoung how people in his life changed but his attachment to the piece remains the same. That is his love for the piano, his love for the people he care about, its all about his emotions and no one else. I wish this scenario helps him realize the same.

• Like 9
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, Y.Q. said:

I'm totally with you on the meaning of Traumerei to JY. There was a discussion between SA and JY surrounding the meaning of the song in the earlier ep where SA enlightened JY with the thought that the meaning of song can be different depending on the listener. For SA, it reminded her of her own dream.

I think JK is just self-centered to think that JY have feelings for her and the Traumerei by JY is always for her. IMO the meaning that she forced onto the song is one of the reason why JY is miserable playing piano.  It felt like she never think for anybody else but herself - even in her relationship with HH. I'm just thinking why the writer has to waste the line that JK's dad said to her "The wound that you gave other people stays with you longer". Would she just stop:expressionless:  I just wanna punch her in the face.

Sorry to cut your post. I posted similar thoughts before reading this post of yours :) And I totally agree...

• Like 8
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Y.Q. said:

I too am frustrated that JY left at such important moment and I can hear the voice of SA's heartbreak. I feel like JY is going back to his old way of hiding the bad news from the person he likes.

To be fair so many things happening around him getting pullet in different direction, so he can not catch a breath to calm down to have a conversation with SA. I hope though we see them finally talk again in next episode. :) people do not let them enjoy their relationship in peace :( 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

May I ask what was the conversation between JY and his mom?  if it was noted on a previous page ...I can read it if someone could tell me the page .

I've been sad since ep 12.  In reality I knew ep 13 would be a continuation.   But I do have hopes for ep 14 ....

Let's keep hope alive !!!!:blink:.

thank you

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ferily said:

@Melly Trw Honestly I won't be suprised if they go that route. The episode today seemed to kind of hint it, when JY and Director Nah said good bye to each other outside of the school, and Director Nah said that JY should be able to play Brahms now and requested if he could play it for her once :unsure:

yes it was a sweet scene from what i can tell.  thinking about the likely event..... (you are going to think bad of me.... )

the bad side of me to be honest was just wondering whether he would  get some inheritance funds and this family would finally give him some dignity, other than the piano 

They seem to treat him as part of the family only when it suits them. 

Edited by marsha G
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Song Ah grew a lot in this episode though. I think despite all the pain it really helped both, Song Ah and Joon Young, to grow and make their decisions. :D

agree , sometimes you need to take a step back and reflect on who you were before everything B)

16025211761602521166.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1