[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

19 minutes ago, Defender_Ren said:

Where does your mom watch the viet subbed one (if you have a link to a viet dubbed one, even better)? I've been loving this drama but my mom can't watch it in English. And she's gotten tired of having to listen to me squeal over HS and QQ's awesomeness without understanding what's going on.

You can watch the viet dubbed version at http://tvhay.org/tran-thien-thien-trong-loi-don

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Articpsy said:

As someone who watched both intense love and TROTR, also behind the scenes footage, DYX is hard to read because he gets along well with all his costars

i also watched IL’s BTS but i think (or i want to believe lol) its different. at least he didnt stare at ZYX the way he stares at lusi. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Articpsy said:

As someone who watched both intense love and TROTR, also behind the scenes footage, DYX is hard to read because he gets along well with all his costars

I watched both and for some reason i felt that yuxi is a lot more different in TROTR maybe because the cast is a lot more chaotic and noisy LOL. I find him also more into his character as Han Shuo outside the drama compare to Intense love. Maybe because this man keeps feeding us with HS jealousy and endearing look. 

1 hour ago, ash1999 said:

It's hard not to like someone when you look at them like they are a juicy fruit lol. He has such a focus look though. I would be squirming if someone looks at me like that. If season 2 ever happens, I'm eager to know if it happens in modern time or them falling asleep together and dreamed again. 

I think a story about a famous actor and a small scriptwriter would be cute but Idk how the season 2 will happen. Someone on weibo say it be funny if they have different season 2 for different era or times. For me personally I think Season 2 would be interesting if it start off with a scene from Season 1 and then you hear someone scream CUT! And the director look at a frustrated Xiao Qian telling Mr. Han you are acting this part wrong on the script lol. And they bicker with each other only for him to ask his assistant for water and comes our modern version Bai Ji screaming WATTTERRRR coming through lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

I watched both and for some reason i felt that yuxi is a lot more different in TROTR maybe because the cast is a lot more chaotic and noisy LOL. I find him also more into his character as Han Shuo outside the drama compare to Intense love. Maybe because this man keeps feeding us with HS jealousy and endearing look. 

I think a story about a famous actor and a small scriptwriter would be cute but Idk how the season 2 will happen. Someone on weibo say it be funny if they have different season 2 for different era or times. For me personally I think Season 2 would be interesting if it start off with a scene from Season 1 and then you hear someone scream CUT! And the director look at a frustrated Xiao Qian telling Mr. Han you are acting this part wrong on the script lol. And they bicker with each other only for him to ask his assistant for water and comes our modern version Bai Ji screaming WATTTERRRR coming through lol.

Lol honestly, I might be looking forward to RuiRui's face the most. If in the other world he's exaggerated so much imagined in modern time when he can freely do it. Not only he will be rolling his eyes but he'll probably throw his head back in addition to it. I'm going to have my eyes watch out for him every time he's on screen. And if they write him to be best friend with QQ...it would be even worst than when he was her servant. He's going to be on the same level where the words and his actions will match. Goodness, I'm excited just thinking about the possibilities hahhaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

You don't know how many times I am rewatching.

Shhhhhhh. :sweatingbullets:

ahh...

i rewatch the whole eps again..

tho i try to skip ep 17-18....

my heart break when i reach that...

: (

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just finished watching episodes11-24 slept at 3:30am this morning and woke up at 6am hahaha trotr made me laughed so hard made me cry and made me feel giddy. Can i share my own thoughts about the ending? So for me i think han shou is mr.han in the past life and subconsciously qianqian wrote her past life as third princess. Hahaha i really cried hard coz of their ending and i hoped season2 would be in real life...can i ask if dingYuXi and LuSi liked each other romantically?! Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

33 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

does anyone have a fav episode and why ?^_^

me...

ep 6...

CQQ argument with her mother on that rib... 

on how she resisted her mothers declaration to take a rib from HS...

when asked if shes ashamed she cried out passionately *NO*..!!

she protected him so fiercely that to others it seemed she loved him so...

when all she wanted was to live until the end of the script...

XLS execution of her acts convinced me that if other actress were hired... they wont give credit the way she did...

so glad i found this forum...

so glad i meet all of you...

: )

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ok there is another part that I think could be lost in translation so sharing with the sisters here...

Remember when the third princess first encountered HS in the streets and she snatched him? 

So at that time Baiji said: “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

Third princess then rebutted that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste 

OfiQXETrIlblpWn_klfEd-XCjHsItbPtYWL-BLv9

video: https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1KC4y1p73H?from=seopage

So come the later episode when HS became black... remember the scene in the bedroom when he tried to nibble her ear and QQ thought he would force her? 

So this time QQ blurted “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

And then HS threw her earlier rebuttal back to her and using the same phrase responded that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste

But of course we all know that he couldn’t really bear to do anything to her... 

photo-5ed8d27e5b54b.GIF

Not sure if WeTV did the translation well for the two scenes but in case not... 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, ash1999 said:

Lol honestly, I might be looking forward to RuiRui's face the most. If in the other world he's exaggerated so much imagined in modern time when he can freely do it. Not only he will be rolling his eyes but he'll probably throw his head back in addition to it. I'm going to have my eyes watch out for him every time he's on screen. And if they write him to be best friend with QQ...it would be even worst than when he was her servant. He's going to be on the same level where the words and his actions will match. Goodness, I'm excited just thinking about the possibilities hahhaha 

I would love to see Rui Rui to play her best friend or even her script writer assistant. I think Meng Guo should be her body guard of some sort because after the reporters took picture of her she becomes a high profile writer lol.

4 hours ago, Joie said:

Just finished watching episodes11-24 slept at 3:30am this morning and woke up at 6am hahaha trotr made me laughed so hard made me cry and made me feel giddy. Can i share my own thoughts about the ending? So for me i think han shou is mr.han in the past life and subconsciously qianqian wrote her past life as third princess. Hahaha i really cried hard coz of their ending and i hoped season2 would be in real life...can i ask if dingYuXi and LuSi liked each other romantically?! Hahaha 

LOL oh how many of us has express the feeling of whether those two are romantic involved. However, we are not sure but we do hope if they are friends it can be blossom into more LOL. Their chemistry is really off the charts in this drama. 

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

does anyone have a fav episode and why ?^_^

So many episodes to choose from but I think my favorite episode is QQ and HS heading back to his home town. I enjoy the sequence of them where HS was staring at her and she got shy saying his look was suspicious. Of course our HS was vocal that he kept thinking about the prison and how he regretted weimeng mountain LOL. Rui Rui reaction was hilarious. Obviously they knew that their master cooked rice in the prison. I also love the forest part. I love how QQ open up to him about her world and how our Han Shuo tried to play it off by saying he will get 300 concubines only later to be puppy when he said he didn't mean any of it. It just adorable and the way she pulled him for a back hug. Reminds me of how he pulled her when she rejected him when they were going back to Huayuan after the bandit. 

Things to Share

Seems like Tencent accidentally post about a 6/18 live session with Yuxi and Lusi and deleted it but fans got a hold of the reserve spot. If only Tencent was more friendly towards international users lol

https://twitter.com/pia000000/status/1273100006602481664?s=20

Tencent also made a video call the third princess harem lol where they basically combined different iconic male leads lol

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc002002xu5vz6/j0980yvca4h.html

Last but not least fans spotted a picture of Yuxi posted in 2018 where Lusi was spotted. FYI the two did not know each other yet so someone say wow they were destined lol

https://t.co/LJ4aRcPYJX?amp=1

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Ok there is another part that I think could be lost in translation so sharing with the sisters here...

Remember when the third princess first encountered HS in the streets and she snatched him? 

So at that time HS said: “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

Third princess then rebutted that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste 

So come the later episode when HS became black... remember the scene in the bedroom when he tried to nibble her ear and QQ thought he would force her? 

So this time QQ blurted “强扭的瓜不甜” ie the melon that is forcefully plucked is not sweet 

And then HS threw her earlier rebuttal back to her and using the same phrase responded that “甜不甜的啃一口不就知道了” ie I’ll know if it’s sweet with a nibble/taste

But of course we all know that he couldn’t really bear to do anything to her... 

Not sure if WeTV did the translation well for the two scenes but in case not... 

Thank you so much! No they didn't translate it like that. I knew I heard the word melon some where lol. Thank you so much for the translation I still can't get over swan goose. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 is my favourite. ZLS acted so well in expressing herself to her mother and also the cuteness expression on her face trying to figure out how to tell HS that her mother wanted them to have an annulment of their marriage. The moment HS found her sitting on the floor with that cute experience was hilarious. And what followed through on the red beans etc was also so funny. ZLS acted it out so well with so many different face expressions in that whole 14th episode ....I kept repeating that episode...hahahahaha..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

LOL. That photo is so blurry!

How were fans so sure it was her? I couldn't even see what she was wearing in that photo.

It's difficult for me to say which episode I liked a lot (cos I like almost all of them.)

Maybe it is better to ask what we didn't like. LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

LOL. That photo is so blurry!

How were fans so sure it was her? I couldn't even see what she was wearing in that photo.

It's difficult for me to say which episode I liked a lot (cos I like almost all of them.)

Maybe it is better to ask what we didn't like. LOL.

LOL i know right? It's also because they found her post that she posted the same location as Yuxi and fans found her face in the corner lol. I swear C-Fans have eagle eyes.

New Lusi Interview 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J73EPk73K?fid=1034:4516813652819971

Hopefully, someone will sub her interview soon. She's adorable. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

I just don’t like episode 18. But I like the last scene when hot HS in black showed up lol. :sweatingbullets::P

omggg I know right ?! I was just rewatching that scene last night!

there are so many scenes I like to rewatch. Like that cake kiss. And that scene in the carriage on the way to Xuanhu City.. RuiRui’s expression is literally the best thing ever. 

I also like rewatching the scene with the 3 gentlemen at the end talking to QQ and Han Shuo finding out that way. 

• LOL 5