[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

4 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

OMG! 

So there might really be plans for Season 2? That's so exciting yet scary at the same time. Sequels usually don't live up to expectations but I will be so happy to see their interactions again. :love:

• LOL 3

Orange and banana cp is on no3 weibo trending topic while intense love cp is on no7 :lol:...this will be interesting...one cp is cute and childlike...one cp is mature and older.

Spoiler

Personally, i enjoy watching RD in trotar than in intense love. His look and his way is more at his young age, suiting with Lusi who has a baby face. While his role in intense love is a serious/mature type and the FL is also older, so i guess he has to act up to his character and his leading partner...but still.....i decide to drop it at ep3 for now, even though the FL is pretty and they look good together.....

• LOL 3

Lu Si & Yu Xi playful and goofy personality in real life are one of the factor that make them have great chemistry in this drama and their bts.

Watching this drama make me feel like watching two silly dork young peoples falls in love.

Anyone jealous with Yu Xi perfect eyebrows?

Coz I am-_-

How could it be perfect like that?

Here is Yu Xi proving that his eyebrows are real LOOL

All credit to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thought it was quite funny that the cake at the fan meet was only decorated on one side - the side facing the audience. Some of the fans complained how come there is no budget for a fully decorated cake since the show is already a hit :sweatingbullets:

18ac1200b94ba6ba5be230b5263a2763.jpg

From link 

And then after the plastic is removed basically the fruits all dropped off... 

6a31deb795b24266b337c282e772ea08.jpeg

from link 

• LOL 4

Bai Ji is simply a funny character. One thing in particular that always made me chuckled is when he does something wrong or think it's wrong in Han Shuo's eyes...he'll get down on his knees and said: give me a second chance to correct my mistake. In the earlier episode while Han Shuo was talking and when he turned Bai Ji was already on his knees and the look on Han Shuo's face was like, what the hell you doing down there? lol 

And then there's Han Shuo and his laughs when he misunderstood QQ. The delusional laughs that he brought upon himself thinking she likes him lol. Even sometimes Bai Ji knew what's up. He might not say it but the look on his face is basically telling Han Shuo to not go there hahaha 

• LOL 5

18 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Bai Ji is simply a funny character. One thing in particular that always made me chuckled is when he does something wrong or think it's wrong in Han Shuo's eyes...he'll get down on his knees and said: give me a second chance to correct my mistake. In the earlier episode while Han Shuo was talking and when he turned Bai Ji was already on his knees and the look on Han Shuo's face was like, what the hell you doing down there? lol 

And then there's Han Shuo and his laughs when he misunderstood QQ. The delusional laughs that he bought upon himself thinking she likes him lol. Even sometimes Bai Ji knew what's up. He might not say it but the look on his face is basically telling Han Shuo to not go there hahaha 

The best part is Baiji is actually right with respect to QQ. If HS listened he would have realized QQ’s feelings lol

• LOL 4

Ok was curious what Zirui was busy with such that he couldn’t attend the fan meet... this. Film starting ceremony/day for his new project. 

and then stumbled upon this... wow couldn’t tell under his costume he looked like this... nose bleeding slightly now 

Spoiler

10-30-42-64-26.jpg

and 

10-30-45-18-26.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Yeah he keeps asking for a 2nd chance, in almost every episode :joy:

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

The best part is Baiji is actually right with respect to QQ. If HS listened he would have realized QQ’s feelings lol

In the beginning Bai Ji always countered Han Shuo as to why she doesn't like him. But Han Shuo kept coming up with excuses and reasons lol. After a while Bai Ji realized he wasn't going to win against a fairytale thought.

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yeah he keeps asking for a 2nd chance, in almost every episode :joy:

Their relationship is goal. Han Shuo would not hurt Bai Ji and deep down inside I think both of them knows that. He's only asking for a second chance just to make Han Shuo feel good hahahha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

As I have predicted before, it looks like there’s some real movement on season 2. The makers been liking post about season 2, writer said there’s hope. One of those accounts of someone who provide drama info said there will be season 2.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512889195436170

And a second fan meet in Beijing? Is that confirmed? Fingers crossed for more diabetes inducing moments heheh

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

As I have predicted before, it looks like there’s some real movement on season 2. The makers been liking post about season 2, writer said there’s hope. One of those accounts of someone who provide drama info said there will be season 2.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512889195436170

I find it amusing that most followers have unique names (combi of all ingredients) ..Just like our CP name is Taro Sago haha.. who made that?

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Ok was curious what Zirui was busy with such that he couldn’t attend the fan meet... this. Film starting ceremony/day for his new project. 

and then stumbled about this... wow couldn’t tell under his costume he looked like this... nose bleeding slightly now 

Reveal hidden contents

10-30-42-64-26.jpg

and 

10-30-45-18-26.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Really love all his expression! LOL

Screenshot-20200606-210005-We-TV.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

And a second fan meet in Beijing? Is that confirmed? Fingers crossed for more diabetes inducing moments heheh

It seems like there’s one but date tbd also there will be some sort of interview with the two of them...

if only all my fandoms get this sort of treatment. (My CP for Star Wars didn’t even get to be in an interview together sob)

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1