[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

8 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

Yay!

I'm ok waiting a few more weeks and at the same time ingesting spoilers lol by live meetup you mean they will meet in person right?? I know variety shows started filming in person again but was disappointed that the first interview they did as a group was via video conference :(

Until there is a vaccine there is still risk, I'd much prefer video than something happening to them, can't be too selfish

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christina Audelo said:

Until there is a vaccine there is still risk, I'd much prefer video than something happening to them, can't be too selfish

Of course :) I trust that they are following government guidelines. Only said that because other shows have started again in China and over there they are much stricter than in the West.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Of course :) I trust that they are following government guidelines. Only said that because other shows have started again in China and over there they are much stricter than in the West.

yeah I saw that Reba was appearing on Happy Camp to promote her latest show and wish that the ROTAR crew will do the same too

Less than 12 hours to go! (Before new episodes are released)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

yeah I saw that Reba was appearing on Happy Camp to promote her latest show and wish that the ROTAR crew will do the same too

Less than 12 hours to go! (Before new episodes are released)

yes....less than 12-hours...

hope the cast become famous...like the untamed cast...

they are everywhere now...

• Like 2

New interview w/ YX. https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20200601A033TI00

Interesting things in there:

1) The first kiss scene they filmed is actually the one at the storage room!

2) In an earlier version of the costume YX wore for the dress ripping scene, he was wearing a backless costume. He said it was cold.

3) Filming took 2 months

4) He is open to season 2 if original cast is willing to return

5) He believes HS was a kind person before he got sick, but after he got sick his personality changed because of the stress of living with the knowledge he will die before he's twenty without medicine. He thinks the reason why he became a much better person is because QQ cured him way earlier without him asking for it (in the original, he didn't get the medicine until he took over the city).

6) HS's new career is to do what ever required to make his wife as successful as possible.

7) He had one chance to get the bean cake scene right because they only had 3 pieces, one piece for close up, one piece for far shot, one piece for medium range shot. (haha can't believe they didn't even bother getting an extra piece for backup)

8) He said if anyone thinks QQ loves more than just HS in the show, they should go watch the show more carefully, because if you watch it carefully you would sea while she cares for other people, there's only one person she really loves

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

2) In an earlier version of the costume YX wore for the dress ripping scene, he was wearing a backless costume. He said it was cold.

3) Filming took 2 months

5) He believes HS was a kind person before he got sick, but after he got sick his personality changed because of the stress of living with the knowledge he will die before he's twenty without medicine. He thinks the reason why he became a much better person is because QQ cured him way earlier without him asking for it (in the original, he didn't get the medicine until he took over the city).

6) HS's new career is to do what ever required to make his wife as successful as possible.

7) He had one chance to get the bean cake scene right because they only had 3 pieces, one piece for close up, one piece for far shot, one piece for medium range shot. (haha can't believe they didn't even bother getting an extra piece for backup)

8) He said if anyone thinks QQ loves more than just HS in the show, they should go watch the show more carefully, because if you watch it carefully you would sea while she cares for other people, there's only one person she really loves

Thank you so much!!!

I love his intelligent take on the character. It makes sense! Someone with a one track mind to survive and blaming God for his fate (like Han Shuo admitted himself to QQ) would act the way he did before being cured. And exactly someone like that would be melted by a girl's seemingly random kindness (we know it's not random lol but he doesn't!)

Someone on another forum complained that HS only started liking QQ after she saved him which confused me because that's a perfectly good reason, no? 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Thank you so much for the translations! I really hope the writer get motivated with the success of the show and create a season 2. I would love to see HS and QQ reunited but idk how that will happen since we don't know how the ending will be like. Unless the ending give us some sort of way for a season 2.

I love how YX always mention HS new desire is to make his wife successful and happy. Like HS character went from wanting to only find the cure and taking over the city to now a puppy with his eyes only on QQ. If you think about HS lived a life where he knew he was going to die early and probably didn't give a thought about finding love or be happy. However, after meeting our QQ his heart started to melt even before she cured him. She gave him warmth without knowing him and you can see how hesitated in killing her. He only wanted to carry out the plan after finding out she tricked him with the letter. I think HS most fear is being betrayed by someone he loves. I also agree what he said about QQ love for HS. Her tears during the scene where they wanted to take HS bone felt the emotion of more than just sympathy. She didn't want him to get harm and she really truly care for him. 

LOL is it wrong for me if I wanted them to have more NGs so we get multiple BTS shot of them kissing lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

QQ gave him hope when she cured him while he was hopeless before that. She gave him a second chance in life so he's using that chance to make his wife happy. She saved him willingly and he's protecting her willingly. 

When I read his answers it seemed like he put a lot of thoughts into it. It sounds ridiculously sweet.

Also, he should add that with his wife he'll never be bored...one reason he would go crazy without her.

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Just wanted to share another new still of our CP! 

Spoiler

mNjWQZ9.jpg

Seems like the story plot is going to change again and QQ in red dress is during the festival. Our HS embracing QQ seems like he will alter his decision and notice how he is wearing white in this scene when originally she wrote him he was in armor and black. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Wah so many clips today 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4510981319231050

LOL I love everyone reaction when Lusi brought out her cuteness. Now i cannot wait to see HS reaction to QQ cuteness. Yuxi did a great job in maintaining his reaction until the end lol. Bai Ji, Why do you always have to block my OTP -_-" haha his reaction when he heard Shuo Shuo :crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, insertusernamehere said:

Someone on another forum complained that HS only started liking QQ after she saved him which confused me because that's a perfectly good reason, no? 

wow she is confuse she clearly didnt watch ep 1 properly, the actor(banana) from ep1 refused her(orange) script because of the lack of interaction  between hanshou and chuchu. it only make sense that hanshou falls for QQ casue they have more communication and interaction, plus QQ show she cares, how can you not fall in love, even peach fall in love and orange was only being nice lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I'm shocked filming only took 2 months :O usually kdrama of the same length takes 6! Hope they were rested...

Thanks everyone for the clips! I'm getting such a kick out of Ryan's reactions to every of Lusi's Shuo Shuo hahaha I hope at least one of them made it to the final cut lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

47 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Bai Ji, Why do you always have to block my OTP -_-" haha his reaction when he heard Shuo Shuo :crazy:

BaiJi #1 cockblock examples: 

1. preventing QQ and HS from sharing a room at the inn

2. pouring cold water on the hot storage room kiss scene 

Netizens claim the true OTP is BaiJi the incompetent and ZiRui the saboteur :sweatingbullets:

86cf-iufmpmp3078621.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, insertusernamehere said:

Thank you so much!!!

I love his intelligent take on the character. It makes sense! Someone with a one track mind to survive and blaming God for his fate (like Han Shuo admitted himself to QQ) would act the way he did before being cured. And exactly someone like that would be melted by a girl's seemingly random kindness (we know it's not random lol but he doesn't!)

I think HS start like her on ep 3 when HS told to BaiJi that QQ is in love with her. During class HS also fell the jealousy when LQ said that QQ want to look Pei Heng. He also already has a doubt to kill her. Then ep 4 when QQ hurt her hand.. he already said QQ is so cute because QQ act that she din afraid with hurt ... then QQ made him a shoe and cloth that make him like her more.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

wow she is confuse she clearly didnt watch ep 1 properly, the actor(banana) from ep1 refused her(orange) script because of the lack of interaction  between hanshou and chuchu. it only make sense that hanshou falls for QQ casue they have more communication and interaction, plus QQ show she cares, how can you not fall in love, even peach fall in love and orange was only being nice lol 

It's not just that, but as the actor said people only fall in love if they are equals.

Until HS knows he won't die at 20, he and QQ can't be equal. He would always have a bigger stake in the game. After he got his cure, then neither of them are fighting for their lives anymore, so they are on much more equal playing field.  

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

3) Filming took 2 months

Oh yes pls pls pls season 2.

I love their love chemistry.

• Like 2